Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineUberAlles
Stranger
 User Gallery
First timer needs help
    #2588380 - 04/21/04 10:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright let me explain my situation.

I've never done shrooms before, but I've always wanted to. I was going to do shrooms on Friday but it was around 9 and I had to be home by 12 and I didn't want my parents to know so I just didn't do them. Should I have done them?

I'm going to do a half eight this Friday. But I just wanted to know a few things before I do. Is it noticeable? I don't want my parents to find out, is it easy to hide? We're only going to do about 1.5

I need tips. My friend told me that he had a bad trip and that he never wanted to do them again, he had 1.5 also, that kind of scared me. But others had good trips.

And also, I was planning on maybe just doing them in my room around 12 at night while my parents are home. Is that a smart idea? I'm scared that I might start screaming or laughing to much and my parents will catch me for sure, i don't want that to happen.

Any suggestions?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: First timer needs help [Re: UberAlles]
    #2588451 - 04/21/04 10:14 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

When you're on shrooms, your pupils will be a decent size larger than normal. Your parents may or may not notice this, depending on how tired they are. If you're doing it late at night, and you wake them up, chances are they'll be too tired to pay attention to your eyes and just tell you to shut the hell up. Hey, they might not even know that dilated pupils are a symptom of some drugs. My parents didn't.

If you have a low enough dose, you probably have a better chance of acting sober if your parents do decide to bust in unexpectedly, and it's probably not too good an idea to engage in activities that you won't be able to talk yourself out of while they're still awake ie. lying on the floor giggling at the ceiling  :crazy2:

Anyhow good luck and have fun :laugh:

Edit: Yes, tripping in your room is a fab idea, my first trip on acid was in my room, alone, and it went well. My parents were home also. Just make sure you don't need to go into the other parts of the house (except the toilet maybe :P) unless you REALLY need to. Probably good to have food, drink, books, toys, anything interesting in your room prior to the trip just so you don't need to leave the room.

Edited by woleb (04/21/04 10:17 PM)

OfflineHussein
Stranger
    #2588552 - 04/21/04 10:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

from my experience off of doing two dimes (1.5 grams) and from what i've read I HIGHLY suggest you NOT do them at your house/around your parents!!! When I first did them it was noticeable I was messed up on something, also if you have the SMALLEST worry itll be amplified by 10. My trip went horribly wrong just because I was talking to my dad on the phone and he asked "weren't you supposed to work tonight?" so yeah choice is yours but i recommend do it with good friends, away from home, without anything on your mind
have fun

OfflineUberAlles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: First timer needs help [Re: Hussein]
    #2588597 - 04/21/04 10:49 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I also heard that if you have a lose dose that nothing will happen because you need to take alot to trip. Is that true?

I think I will do them in my room and if my parents come in I'll just pretend to be asleep.

But my question is will I uncontrollably be laughing or screaming? Like can I control what I'm doing?

OfflineK20A2
Male
    #2588819 - 04/21/04 11:34 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

My brother and I triped in my room which is in the basement. I doubt you'll be very vocal if your by yourself. Just get some music together and maybe some movies. Your room is a comfortable place to trip, just dont go around your parents and get paranoid.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2591131 - 04/22/04 03:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Uber, read the FAQ's, and the links in the sticky post at the top of this forum. Try and be as well-read as you can be for your first trip. You'll be less likely to have anything go wrong the more you know about what you're getting into. It is one of the most valuable experiences of your life, so if there's a more comfortable environment you can think of, I'd do it there, not around your parents. If you know what to expect, you won't be hysterical and loud and crazy. BUT, if you are unprepared, and super paranoid, that alone will eat you up and possibly give you a bad trip.

Moral: read up, know what you're doing. If you can stay away from the 'rents and be worry-free, by all means, eat em! But, if you are worried now, chances are you'll be worried when you trip...

1.5 is relatively low, but Still for your first trip, it will be quite an experience. Think hard, is there anywhere better you can trip free of worry? (park, friend's house, camping...)

Educate

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineUberAlles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: First timer needs help [Re: Blastrid]
    #2592326 - 04/22/04 09:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I can't think of any better place. I'm doing them tomorrow but all my friends have already done them or don't want to do them again so I guess I'm going solo. But my parents room is upstairs and mine is downstairs, I'm not really paranoid I just wanted to make sure because my friend said that when he did them he was laughing and screaming and dancing and all this stuff so that kind of worried me.
And also, how long can shrooms last? They're dried but do they lose their potency after a while? I probably will do them tomorrow but just in case I want to know if I should save them for another time.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #2592441 - 04/22/04 09:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

They last a long time, id really recommend waiting until a better time. WOrrying about parents being upstairs is not somthing id want on a trip.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTime
Acid Fan
Loc: Minnesota
Re: First timer needs help [Re: baraka]
    #2592547 - 04/22/04 10:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It cant be stressed enough, dont take them around authority figures. When i tripped with my mom home, it made my trip really weak and i got paranoid and just lied in bed not moving a muscle until i was done. it was very stupid and i felt stupid for wasting good hallucinogens.

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2592616 - 04/22/04 10:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck man. Just be safe and think happy thoughts. Make the noise minimal and I hope everything goes smoothly.

Happy Tripping!!

--------------------

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2593485 - 04/23/04 02:48 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

And also, how long can shrooms last? They're dried but do they lose their potency after a while?

Listen, you really need to read up more about mushrooms. Take my words to heart. You'll have a better time the more you know what you're getting into.

Read the FAQ's especially, this site was created to inform you.

Read them read them read them read them.

I'm not bagging on your intelligence, but if you don't know how long they're sposed to last, you don't know enough about them, for real.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineAbFab
me

Loc: Here
    #2595269 - 04/23/04 04:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i don't know about doing them for the first time alone in your room with you being all worried about your parents. the best would be with a few experienced friends, somewhere where you can walk around and listen to music. i always like to have somewhere to wonder around and ba active.

and definitely KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO.

--------------------
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when your uncool.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience