Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoastedWafflez
Psychonaut Newbie
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Well guys, I got a question
    #25881327 - 03/18/19 02:53 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

If anyone's read my last trip reports I was wondering if you guys think I didn't take enough and that is why I was able to resist the experience. I usually get vegan gel capsules and i was wondering how much grams I should take. My plan is to take them in the summer out in nature during the day or even during the night out in nature. I live in a small town thats surrounded by water. I've lived here my whole life so I'm very very veryyy familiar with the area. The trail is actually right outside my house. So yeah, dosage recommendations for a experience I have never experienced

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: RoastedWafflez]
    #25881529 - 03/18/19 08:40 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Lemontek an ounce of shrooms.  Like never before, dawg.

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflinehejAdig999
🚬
Male User Gallery

Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: Salomon]
    #25881591 - 03/18/19 09:33 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

You seemed confident about your next trip so I would take the same amount or less. If you take the same amount you'll kinda know what to expect. But almost 3g first time is more than enough, or with other words you shouldn't be worried that you didn't take enough. Just warm up to it before you try to "get deep" or whatever, low doses can be very beautiful and benefitial as well. Freaking out won't get you anywhere

--------------------
:death: Fumbling in existance :wizard:

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: hejAdig999]
    #25882497 - 03/18/19 06:47 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

What doses have you taken?

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: Enkidu]
    #25882517 - 03/18/19 07:00 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

A couple grams should do it if we're talking shrooms here. I would ditch the capsules. I've had weak trips from capsules not dissolving all the way before.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25883004 - 03/19/19 02:35 AM (5 years, 29 days ago)

Whats the source of the shrooms?

If they are dealer grade, they typically are potent.

If they are MS homegrown, they are between weak and medium potency. Rarely potent unless u are growing a mutant strain.

I usually eat my shrooms with some food like a Snickers candy bar or some flavored popcorn. Works well.

OfflineRoastedWafflez
Psychonaut Newbie
Male

Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25884313 - 03/19/19 07:07 PM (5 years, 29 days ago)

Idk. Seems like the capsules don't work on some people but then again there bodies are different than mine but every time I've done capsules I've felt the effects and even more than I was expecting. Each capsule has 430mg of psyisibon Cubensis so I just calculate my dose and take the capsules. Works every time. My friend even had a spiritual journey from 8 grams worth of the same capsules. Sooo I don't think capsules effect anything. Must be buying shitty capsules. Could even be nutmeg for all you know if it's from a dealer

Offlineforgetaboutit
Stranger

#25884364 - 03/19/19 07:24 PM (5 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

RoastedWafflez said:
If anyone's read my last trip reports I was wondering if you guys think I didn't take enough and that is why I was able to resist the experience. I usually get vegan gel capsules and i was wondering how much grams I should take. My plan is to take them in the summer out in nature during the day or even during the night out in nature. I live in a small town thats surrounded by water. I've lived here my whole life so I'm very very veryyy familiar with the area. The trail is actually right outside my house. So yeah, dosage recommendations for a experience I have never experienced

i didnt read your trip reports, what is your previous experience with entheogens?

Offlineforgetaboutit
Stranger

#25884440 - 03/19/19 08:00 PM (5 years, 29 days ago)

misspost.

Edited by forgetaboutit (03/19/19 08:01 PM)

OfflineRoastedWafflez
Psychonaut Newbie
Male

Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: forgetaboutit]
    #25896411 - 03/25/19 05:48 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Sorry man I've been away living life for awhile haha but my past experience with psychedelics is a feeling I had one. Dream before that felt like I was under the influence of psychedelics which even caused me to see geometric patterns in the dream. Prior to actually seeing them under the influence of mushrooms. That part was unneeded but don't think I ever told anyone. Anyways.  I've only had low doses, 1 to 3 grams. The strongest trip I had which I'm pretty sure was just under an eighth of consisted of resisting the experience and making it overwhelming for myself but other than that it was a great time like all past trips. Euphoria and great laughs for days, 10/10 would not smoke weed next time tho

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25896949 - 03/25/19 10:10 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

If it was overwhelming maybe try the same dose again and see if you can't accept and let go a bit.

If it was overwhelming i might be a bit worried about going higher.

That could go either way, either be good or bad.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineRoastedWafflez
Psychonaut Newbie
Male

#25896952 - 03/25/19 10:13 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Idk, I'm not scared to go higher just anxious about it but I'm sure anyone on this forum would agree with that being how it is doing shrooms. I very much want to go deeper

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25896969 - 03/25/19 10:20 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

The last experience was overwhelming, maybe I assumed in a bad way but maybe it wasn't bad to you, just a lot?

If you feel you need to go deeper then I think you will.

Just go slowly and with caution. Before you know it you can find you've gone too deep and can't find your way back to the surface, at least for a while. Sometimes even a while after the experience is over.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineRoastedWafflez
Psychonaut Newbie
Male

#25896990 - 03/25/19 10:36 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

It wasn't a bad trip at all, I loved every bit of it but the reason I got overwhelmed was because I'm scared of the dark and I wanted to try have a trip in darkness... yeah.. 😂😂 silly me. The dosage wasn't enough for colors only very very slightly so what I was seeing was a sea of triangles flowing. Was amazing because it was my first time seeing stuff like that.

And I get what you mean man,

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25897057 - 03/25/19 11:16 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Try closing your eyes

With deeper trips i do nigjr and dark bur i like salt lamps so likes, some light. Not total darkness. Bur I usually lay down and close my eyes.

The music you play is very influential to the experience as well

You did 3g?

Maybe move up to 3.5g and move up in increments of .5-1g

Once I did about 5 I jumped to 7, then to 10 and 12, then 140 fresh. Once I hit 200 fresh in tea i finally overdid it and had a very very difficult experience. Unexpected.

I personally don't like or recommend tea because i find it makes it far more powerful and not the same

But besides that, mushrooms have been very forgiving for me

I wouldn't worry much. Keep an open mind and go with the flow.

Try maybe 3.5 in the dark, lights down, some relaxing music with no lyrics is my suggestion, i have some specific ones i could recommend, and close your eyes once they start kicking in after an hour or so. Or don't and do what feels right. I usually find i must close my eyes. That's been where the most powerful magic has accured for me.

I would be curious what haooens for you

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineRoastedWafflez
Psychonaut Newbie
Male

#25897164 - 03/26/19 01:21 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

I would very much like ur music choice I've been preparing for my future trip this summer and I'm not sure what kinda of music I should listen too

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
    #25897170 - 03/26/19 01:28 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

Try some eyeshades...for sleeping.
It's how I carry a dark environment with me.

Slip em on when the feels are right.

I'm a jazz dude but look up "John Hopkins playlist" made for people who are undergoing a mushroom trip....start it a 3rd in unless you trip for 8 hours on shrooms.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflineVibe_Enthusiast
Mushroom Technician
I'm a teapot

Loc: GPS signal lost.. Flag
Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: pineninja]
    #25897325 - 03/26/19 05:17 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah man. Do small upgrades. See what fits you. 1 gram can make a HUGE difference. Espically something you might not be ready for. Any type of mushrooms will do the trick. Sometimes you just gotta eat more of them, and sometimes less.

But they will take you to the same place. The mindset is what does it. I've gone amazing places off 2g in my room listening to music comfy in my bed. Great vibes.

--------------------
:greyalien:

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25897396 - 03/26/19 06:30 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

If they are MS homegrown, they are between weak and medium potency. Rarely potent unless u are growing a mutant strain.

I usually eat my shrooms with some food like a Snickers candy bar or some flavored popcorn. Works well.

IME of growing over the last 20 years...this is just not true. I have only ever done MS and except for the first few grows I did with cakes it has been wbs-> poo and never have I had anyone claim they were weak, and in fact has always been the complete opposite of that. Im not bragging, just want to point out that MS can be just as potent as isolates and clones, or "dealer shrooms" as you put it.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Offlinefuckitxo
Medicine Man

Re: Well guys, I got a question [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #25897472 - 03/26/19 07:36 AM (5 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Aiko Aiko said:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

IME of growing over the last 20 years...this is just not true. I have only ever done MS and except for the first few grows I did with cakes it has been wbs-> poo and never have I had anyone claim they were weak, and in fact has always been the complete opposite of that. Im not bragging, just want to point out that MS can be just as potent as isolates and clones, or "dealer shrooms" as you put it.

awesome signature btw man

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds