Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesamuri
Stranger
would I be able to do this...??
    #2582327 - 04/20/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Hi, I feel ready for the shroom voyage. However i Dont know the physical symptoms. My plan is either to do them in a month in a field by my house where I will just wonder around and listen to music. My second option is going to a national park and hiking some beutiful trails. The only issue I have with the trails is I dont know if I will be able to stay oriented and follow the trail???Or if i will be able to walk without stumbling around?? Id appreciate the help and advice about what I should do?? Thank You.

these are some pictures of the 4 mile trail I would plan to take. I am semi familiar with it.

http://www.terragalleria.com/parks/np-image.acad6035.html
http://www.terragalleria.com/parks/np-image.acad0375.html
http://www.terragalleria.com/parks/np-image.acad6036.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNikolaiMcGreggor
Shaman

Loc: Massachusettes sometimes ...
Re: would I be able to do this...?? [Re: samuri]
    #2582433 - 04/20/04 11:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm a frequent hiker. I would say it might be ok depending on the amount of shrooms your are taking,the elevation you plan to climb to, the tempurature of the area, your ability to pack a bag, and of course the speed you take the hike in. If your planning on just a slow little hike on the easier trails and you've planned it out well, you have plenty of food and if you plan on sleeping a small bag, I also wouldn't take anything more than like 3.5- 4 grams. If you do that you might end up becoming one with nature. ( I mean getting lost in the woods). It's up to you but I'd say go with the safest bet like a little clearing in some woods and just hang out builda fire or two. That'd be my opinion. Sloppy note but I hope it helps.

--------------------
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2582575 - 04/20/04 11:57 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, that is a really beautifull area, i would sugest for your first time to take 1.5 to 2.0 grams and where you go is up to you. If there are good maintained trails taht are easy to folow and there is not extensive hiking i would probably go there(maybe not for the first time shrooming). But it is alway fun if you can get out into a big meadow or field and not have to worry about the owners chasing you away with guns while you are high. Where you go is all up to you just start with a nice low does so you know you will not totally lose your mind and get lost in the confusion! I hope you have a good time(bring a friend along with you for your first time) :grin:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2582635 - 04/20/04 12:10 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Beautiful pics. I think it sounds like a good idea, but usally with shrooms you'll have to be at a place you want at before tripping. Because usually when you trip and decide to take a walk to somewhere (at least on the come up and peak) you'll be all like, "where am I going?" and you'd probably decide to stay the area you are untill you land. Its just that you would rather want to wonder around and look at stuff than follow a path. Getting from destination A to destination B seems pointless and quite an effort while you're tripping. Hanging out at your field (or finding a spot at the place you showed pics of) would be the most preferable, and when you are there you eat your shrooms.

I was thinking about eating shrooms on a mountain with some friends, and I found it would be best to get to the top, eat the shrooms, trip and have fun and get down again when I'm landing.

Acid is alot better for walking around.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinesamuri
Stranger
Re: would I be able to do this...?? [Re: filthysock]
    #2583122 - 04/20/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

To Fliped - Why wouldnt you go here for first time shrooming on a low dose(2g)?? Please elaborate, I want to make my first trip great.

To Filthy Sock - this trail is acually a loop around that lake it the picture. The trails are elegant the whole way through.. Do you suggest I find a spot on that trail that is beautiful, sit down, consume, and enjoy the ride??

If I were to take 2 grams would I be able to behave semi moderately?? The reason is cause their likely will be small activity(other hikers) And I dont want to get caught like humping the rocks or anything that will freak em out and call the ranger on me...So will I be able to behave on 2g. I have smoked marijuana many times before and have smoked salvia a few times which gave me sensational OBE's. I feel ready for shrooms, i just dont want to freak other out, Thanks for the help, this place is great.

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2586471 - 04/21/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I say just start walking the trail... find a nice spot that looks quite unique and makes you feel comfortable. Sit down and eat the shrooms and bring a sketch pad with you.. start drawing on the come up and listen to music... Then when you feel you've had enough drawing, continue to walk the trai land then just enjoy yourself and gO wItH tHe FlOwo0o0o0o0o0o...........

Maybe bring a sitter with you?

(p.s. im jealous you get to have such a beatiful trail near where you live... you should really appreciate it)

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2586775 - 04/21/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well i am just saying for the first time you want to be very comfortable in your setting, it is best to be somewhere your are familar with somewhere you wont feel lost, if you get uncomfortable with the area around you it can sometimes be very unsettleing and cause bad thoughts and that can lead to a bad trip. I am not saying this will happen if you go somewhere you are not comfortable with, i have just seen bad trip brought on many times by people that are not familar with the place they are taking the shrooms at, even somewhere like a hotel room or a persons house they have not been to before. It is nice to be around things you know and you can calm yourself down very well in a place like your own bed or your favorite chair, little things like this that bring back good memories and make the begging of a bad trip totally change into something wonderful. These are all just my experiences it is all up to you on the final choice.

Offlinesamuri
Stranger
Re: would I be able to do this...?? [Re: fliped]
    #2587403 - 04/21/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Im thinking about going by myself(noone else can go that day). Im planning on hiking the trail once so I become familiar with the "hot spots", then on my second time around, ill eat the shrooms with a sandwhich and like ginseng said, ill just chill in a spot that seems beutiful and enjoy the ride. My question was though, will i be able to control my behavior so I wont do anything "eye catching" on 2 grams of shrooms?? Thanks again.

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2587796 - 04/21/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldnt reccomend it if your taking more than three grams however if you around that and feel comfortable where you are then i say go for it

make sure you pack what you need and i mean if its at all possible go there i dont think i have seen many things trippyer and at the same time peacful as that tree picture but thats just me

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Offlinesamuri
Stranger
Re: would I be able to do this...?? [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2588013 - 04/21/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The trees will be all green this time man, Oh well, I personally like that lake picture better. Im just gunna find a rock, take 2g, have a natoebook ready, have some tunes playing and enjoy wherever I go.

lol, my questions hasnt really been answered yet, will I be able to control myself with 2g's, enough so that I wont give away the fact that im tripping to nearby hikers??? Thanks alot!

OfflineTurnpikeGates
    #2590402 - 04/22/04 09:34 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yes. on 2 grams, if you're conscious of the fact that you don't want to bother other hikers, they will never have any idea. you will be fine. don't worry about it too much though. shrooms don't make you do anything you don't want to do.

Offlinesamuri
Stranger
Re: would I be able to do this...?? [Re: TurnpikeGates]
    #2591172 - 04/22/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Great, that was my last concern, now I can go take em worry freeeee!!! I'll let you guys know how it went it in a couple weeks. Thanks for answering my Q's, I am pleased.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag