Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: MadValley]
    #25874595 - 03/14/19 07:38 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

MadValley said:
Quote:

newusername222 said:
My dog. And a pair of pants so I don’t have to stand outside in my underwear.

Ditto on the dog (and cats if I have time...)

But underwear? Really? Is that still a thing?

Haha, I wear boxer briefs and really can't stand sleeping in the buff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexbloodwhipx

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Supernova]
    #25874604 - 03/14/19 07:42 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Id probably grab my ass and QP of weed from under my bed and get it the fuck out of there

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25874613 - 03/14/19 07:44 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Dog. Drugs. Money....my files/records. Anndd probably my tool albums and a few books

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: NOUS333]
    #25874689 - 03/14/19 08:29 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

LOL, can you imagine just grabbing your entire drug stash and then the cops come up and they can smell the box!:eek:

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25874714 - 03/14/19 08:37 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
I find it really funny how in the last thread, JSB said he would save his laptop, wallet, phone, and a motorcycle. It this thread it seems as though he's dropped the laptop, wallet, and phone in order to make more room for a second motorcycle to rescue.

LOL yeah, absolutely hilarious huh? How dare I be inconsistent and change my mind about something. THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FROM A MOD!!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleBumholio
What's the craic
 User Gallery

Loc: Shroomsville
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Near Dylan] * 1
    #25874811 - 03/14/19 09:56 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
I find it really funny how in the last thread, JSB said he would save his laptop, wallet, phone, and a motorcycle. It this thread it seems as though he's dropped the laptop, wallet, and phone in order to make more room for a second motorcycle to rescue.

He probably had to sell the laptop and phone and has no need of a wallet now since he got the 2nd bike:shrug:

--------------------

"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25874826 - 03/14/19 10:01 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
LOL, can you imagine just grabbing your entire drug stash and then the cops come up and they can smell the box!:eek:

Shit I might leave all my weed in the fire. I can always grow more of it. But the shit that I would need a chemist to reproduce would be in my pocket for sure.

I have some acid stashed and it’s wrapped up and taped like 7 times cause I wanted to be sure if I ever thought of doing it again I had Time to remember how fucking far out it has taken me in the past, how it completely changed my life and there’s no reason to ever do it again.  But because of its ability to do this it is probably my most prized possession.  I would also have to take mushrooms with me because you never know when you’ll come across those again if you have no house to grow them in. And they are my second most prized possession for the same reason...keys to my one and only home...my soul.  Weed is just a nostalgic accessory that I don’t really give a shit about. Don’t even smoke it anymore but if shit hit the fan it’d be cool to have around.

InvisibleNimph
Im Unclecaptainblue!!!!

Loc: The dirty
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Patlal]
    #25875252 - 03/15/19 06:46 AM (5 years, 15 days ago)

My spores, seed an blade.

--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Bumholio] * 1
    #25875270 - 03/15/19 07:05 AM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Bumholio said:
Quote:

Near Dylan said:

He probably had to sell the laptop and phone and has no need of a wallet now since he got the 2nd bike:shrug:

The Ducati ate my wallet. Plus my heart and soul are in those bikes, I now realise. Hell, I even had a dream just last night that involved me thinking hard about how to protect my baby there on the right of that shot.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinesearching
Male User Gallery

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25876152 - 03/15/19 03:17 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

I'd save my dogs then definitely my guitar my wife bought me as a wedding present. Then my amp because it's just too expensive and not easily replaced.

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25876410 - 03/15/19 04:56 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Bumholio said:
Quote:

Near Dylan said:

The Ducati ate my wallet. Plus my heart and soul are in those bikes, I now realise. Hell, I even had a dream just last night that involved me thinking hard about how to protect my baby there on the right of that shot.

Ha, anybody can ride a bike on the road. Trials is what then men ride! Nice looking bikes though!

Mine would be wife and son, cats and tortoise, laptop and psychedelics, then valuables and rare art/stuff.

With a fire started and my adrenaline going I'm pretty sure I could empty my house of valuables within 5 minutes. There would be stuff flying out of the windows non-stop.

InvisibleJohnnieYen
Okay
I'm a teapot

Loc: City Z
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25876454 - 03/15/19 05:24 PM (5 years, 15 days ago)

cats, external hard drive, cash and weed. In that order

--------------------
[center

Offlinetryptkaloids
Learner
I'm a teapot

Loc: Exact Center
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #25876523 - 03/15/19 05:51 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:. That was beyond crushing, tearing up thinking about it, spend just about the entire time at the vets worried. He fought very hard and it was just too much on him. My other dog Malcolm recovered very well and is still with us today. Thinking about all he went through is mind boggling. Fucked me up for a long time afterwards.

Hug him tight for me. I'm terribly sorry for your loss.

I would say my dog but I lost him a few months ago to an owl.

I'd get my cat, my dad's ashes, my vinyl/record player and a couple things that aren't mine. maybe my laptop if I have time

--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #25876524 - 03/15/19 05:51 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

yeah my cats and SS card, then my external hard drive

i'd most likely just toss my shit out the window tho lol

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25879865 - 03/17/19 11:26 AM (5 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Ha, anybody can ride a bike on the road. Trials is what then men ride! Nice looking bikes though!

I never seen an old lady riding a bike on the road.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
    #25879895 - 03/17/19 11:38 AM (5 years, 13 days ago)

LOL, I was messing around. That's a nice dirt bike. Is it 250cc? Mine is 250cc which is probably too much for me because I'm still learning and my bike has so much power. That looks like a really nice place to ride too!

The place I usually ride has been flooded the past couple times I went so I couldn't ride much.I really need to find some abandoned property to tide near me because my main spot is 45min away, it's hard to find in the city

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #25879897 - 03/17/19 11:40 AM (5 years, 13 days ago)

i would no doubt kill myself on a bike.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinetrippytroy
Berry Mcockner

Loc: Pleasure island
    #25879920 - 03/17/19 11:46 AM (5 years, 13 days ago)

My dog is fast and would be waiting at the door for me to open it, meanwhile I'm grabbing laptop, phones, vape, and any product currently on hand. :breakout:  :shroomhead:  :smokinacandycane:

--------------------
http://http://

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #25879934 - 03/17/19 11:52 AM (5 years, 13 days ago)

I used to ride dirtbikes and then I crashed into a fence of a local business and had to pay the damages in court and got a scar on my arm from fence shrapnel. Parents made me sell my dirtbike! Damn fascists!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleBumholio
What's the craic
 User Gallery

Loc: Shroomsville
Re: You wake up, you're place is on fire, you have time to save a few things. What do you save? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #25880102 - 03/17/19 12:57 PM (5 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
i would no doubt kill myself on a bike.

A friend of mine rode motor cross for a few seasons, 1st season he broke his wrist then a few years later broke his collar bone lol. His brother is shit hot though, like top in the county good.

--------------------

"great things may come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags