Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineStomachpain
Stranger
I've never broken up with a girl. And only date women I wont miss.
    #25875174 - 03/15/19 07:35 AM (4 months, 3 days ago)

So I have always broken up with women by turning into a bad boyfriend until they break up with me. To "save their feelings from being hurt". And now I'm starting to realize its more because I cant even do it. I don't know how to tell a girl I dont want her.

Additionally... after being cheated on by my highschool sweetheart of 10 years.... I only date women I would be fine with being cheated on / broke up by. And end up getting into these relationships for a few months that I know I wont ever ask to marry.

Recently started feeling like a bad person for leading these women on. But I have a NEED for sex and a relationship.

I dunno. Guess I want to be called a shitty person on a random forum because I deserve it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: I've never broken up with a girl. And only date women I wont miss. [Re: Stomachpain]
    #25875219 - 03/15/19 08:10 AM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Make a best friend that is female if you want something nice.

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: I've never broken up with a girl. And only date women I wont miss. [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25875535 - 03/15/19 12:21 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

You shouldn't let a past relationship effect all of your future relationships. You are not only denying yourself of the possibility to find love again, but you're denying women the chance of great relationship too. But I completely understand why you are the way you are and you are not a shitty person for it. Most people can't help but think about past experiences and think that they are the norm, but this simply isn't true.

From now on don't rush into a relationship, just date women and let them know from the beginning that you aren't looking for anything serious right now and are just looking to date and have fun. This could have a counter effect because women are actually more attracted to men who aren't relationship focused, but at least you are clear in your intentions and it's on the woman if she becomes too attached and expects more of you like a relationship. Then once you find a woman you are really into and you know she really likes you too, then you can move into a relationship. But please don't presuppose that all women are going to cheat on you because it isn't fair to you or her.

You will find love again my friend, just take it slow. Good luck!

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: I've never broken up with a girl. And only date women I wont miss. [Re: Stomachpain]
    #25875568 - 03/15/19 12:35 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Stomachpain said:
Additionally... after being cheated on by my highschool sweetheart of 10 years.... I

How long ago?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Jump to top. Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships