Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Asking or going for it?
    #25875433 - 03/15/19 09:26 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

I'm early on in a relationship with this girl and I was wondering, when it comes to trying out new stuff in bed, in your experience do most girls prefer to be asked first or is it better to just surprise her? Obviously I'm not talking about like anal or choking her, but maybe like slapping her pussy or pulling her hair, or just being like a little rough. Or maybe just say I'm going to do it and assume she will tell me no if she's not about it?

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: bloodsheen] * 2
    #25875462 - 03/15/19 09:44 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Start out very slow and introduce it incrementally, or just the only true 100% way and bring it up in conversation about sex. If you don't ask you'll never know. Be open and honest about what you like and are willing to give a try as well with things she might like that you don't know about. Start the conversation. Talking about it is really in the foreplay category, it will build excitement.

--------------------

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
    #25875465 - 03/15/19 09:46 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Just do whatever you like, but start slow and look for the signals. I doubt she would like to have her pussy slapped. I never see girls slapping their own pussy.

Just ask her if she's ever done rough sex and if she liked it. That seems like a pretty standard relationship question.

Report back with pics!

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #25875481 - 03/15/19 09:53 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Pulling her hair is just normal IMO.  Kinda to be expected.

Slapping her pussy I never really heard of, but it sounds like a minor thing.  Unless you're planning on taking a full tennis swing at it.

--------------------

OfflineBjorn_Stormcrow
The Farfarer.
Male

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #25875486 - 03/15/19 09:55 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

just ask her, you might be surprised what some people are into. and even if its not something they have tried before, they are much more likely to enjoy it if they know its coming than if its a surprise.
also consent is important, ESPECIALLY when it comes to kink. and that includes consenting to specific things.

--------------------
Live Mythically

Offlinebloodsheen
ChemChaplin
Male User Gallery

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: Patlal]
    #25875534 - 03/15/19 10:21 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Pulling her hair is just normal IMO.  Kinda to be expected.

Slapping her pussy I never really heard of, but it sounds like a minor thing.  Unless you're planning on taking a full tennis swing at it.

Ya know, I've never actually tried the pussy slap thing on anyone. It was like a random thing in a pussy eating guide I saw once and was like, um ok sure I guess that sounds good? :shrug:

--------------------

A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

#25875562 - 03/15/19 10:32 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Like everyone else said, just slowly introduce it in the bedroom and gauge her response to it. You will be able to tell if she is into it or not by her reactions, just don't full on tennis swing at her pussy like Patlal said  :rofl:  And if you want to try something a little more rough or extreme then just simply talking to her before is the way to go. But stuff like hair pulling is pretty normal so I wouldn't worry about that, plus most women like in some way to be dominated so that type of stuff turns them on more often then not.

With the pussy slapping, I would introduce it during foreplay. Like rub her clip for a few seconds and then do some light slaps and she how she responds to it, then go back to rubbing her clit again. Again, just gauge her response and go from there.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #25875567 - 03/15/19 10:35 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

FruitOfLife said:
Like everyone else said, just slowly introduce it in the bedroom and gauge her response to it. You will be able to tell if she is into it or not by her reactions, just don't full on tennis swing at her pussy like Patlal said  :rofl:  And if you want to try something a little more rough or extreme then just simply talking to her before is the way to go. But stuff like hair pulling is pretty normal so I wouldn't worry about that

No, it's really not, tread lightly.

, plus most women like in some way to be dominated so that type of stuff turns them on more often then not.

I disagree with this statement 100%. too many variables and subjectivity to make such a claim.

With the pussy slapping, I would introduce it during foreplay. Like rub her clip for a few seconds and then do some light slaps and she how she responds to it, then go back to rubbing her clit again. Again, just gauge her response and go from there.

Yes.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25875584 - 03/15/19 10:46 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

I think the best sex comes from the connection outside of the bedroom. And by that I mean a powerful emotional bond forged through openness and sharing and lots of conversing about sex when you're not doing it. Only that way can you find out what a person really likes and so how to make it a mind blowing experience for them. A good woman will guide you to learn her particular her sexual subtleties, cause they're a LOT more varied than we are as men IME.

I certainly wouldn't try anything beyond vanilla without having discussed it with a partner first. I've never heard a woman say (and I talk about sex with women all the time) that she wanted to be the dominant one in the bedroom, but you don't have to get rough or try to 'dominate' to maintain that dynamic. It's far more subtle than that.

Of course, if rough is what she likes... then get stuck into it!!!!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25875594 - 03/15/19 10:52 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

FruitOfLife said:
Like everyone else said, just slowly introduce it in the bedroom and gauge her response to it. You will be able to tell if she is into it or not by her reactions, just don't full on tennis swing at her pussy like Patlal said  :rofl:  And if you want to try something a little more rough or extreme then just simply talking to her before is the way to go. But stuff like hair pulling is pretty normal so I wouldn't worry about that

, plus most women like in some way to be dominated so that type of stuff turns them on more often then not.

I disagree with this statement 100%. too many variables and subjectivity to make such a claim.

Yes.

Your quote was weird haha... It is a scientific fact that women in some way have fantasies about being dominated. I'm not talking like 50 shades of grey type shit, but they definitely like the man to be dominant because that is a masculine quality and if the woman is mostly feminine then she will be turned on by that. Of course there are variables, such as if the woman has previously been sexually assaulted/raped, but for the average female the male being dominant is a turn on, science doesn't lie.

I should clarify that I am not talking about forcing yourself on a woman or just hog tying them up randomly because you want to. I am talking about simple shit like holding their hands behind their head during sex, leading the sexual experience, light hair pulling, etc...

Light hair pulling and even some light choking is more common than you think. I would call it more normal than not, but that is just my opinion based on experience and other peoples testimonies.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

#25875649 - 03/15/19 11:18 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Like rub her clip for a few

I like to rub my clip 🔫 :awehigh:

just messin, had to lol

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Invisiblemt cleverest
clevendafodil

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #25875673 - 03/15/19 11:35 AM (5 years, 14 days ago)

never ask. just go for it

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: FruitOfLife] * 1
    #25875749 - 03/15/19 12:02 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

FruitOfLife said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

FruitOfLife said:

Yes.

Your quote was weird haha... It is a scientific fact that women in some way have fantasies about being dominated. I'm not talking like 50 shades of grey type shit, but they definitely like the man to be dominant because that is a masculine quality and if the woman is mostly feminine then she will be turned on by that. Of course there are variables, such as if the woman has previously been sexually assaulted/raped, but for the average female the male being dominant is a turn on, science doesn't lie.

I don't know what kind of mgtow or WTF ever kind of chauvinistic science BS you've been reading, but it is always good to err on the side of caution and prevent a breakup and/or being talked about to other people in a negative way. Why the fuck not just ask and converse?

I should clarify that I am not talking about forcing yourself on a woman or just hog tying them up randomly because you want to. I am talking about simple shit like holding their hands behind their head during sex, leading the sexual experience, light hair pulling, etc...

Light hair pulling and even some light choking is more common than you think. I would call it more normal than not, but that is just my opinion based on experience and other peoples testimonies.

Again, very subjective and not as common as you would like to think. I have dated several woman and men (54yo here) so I may have a bit more experience here. Just my opinion as well. Talking about things gets shit out of the way and prevents complications down the road if one keeps travelling together. Bringing it up and talking about it is best really. I was trying internet dating be fore and all was going well, got to the phone call part and started talking about smoking weed, the other person was not cool with it so that nipped the whole thing in the bud and allowed both of us to move on and not waste any of each others time.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #25875751 - 03/15/19 12:02 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

Like rub her clip for a few

I like to rub my clip 🔫 :awehigh:

just messin, had to lol

I almost did it too!

--------------------

OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
    #25875859 - 03/15/19 01:06 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

slapping her pussy

:rofl:

Okay so I asked my partner and thats a definitive no on the pussy slapping

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #25875939 - 03/15/19 01:31 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

JSB & Trex has the best response in this thread so far. It's better talk talk about it outside the bedroom first.

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (03/15/19 02:54 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25875951 - 03/15/19 01:37 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

ummm, I said it 1st!

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Start out very slow and introduce it incrementally, or just the only true 100% way and bring it up in conversation about sex. If you don't ask you'll never know. Be open and honest about what you like and are willing to give a try as well with things she might like that you don't know about. Start the conversation. Talking about it is really in the foreplay category, it will build excitement.

--------------------

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: bloodsheen] * 1
    #25875995 - 03/15/19 02:05 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

:rofl2: @ reading a pussy eating guide.  :rofl:

:rofl2:

Edited by UpSyndrome (03/15/19 02:19 PM)

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: UpSyndrome] * 1
    #25876034 - 03/15/19 02:26 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

Have fun

Found out that I last 45 minutes minimum or longer

Some chick said it's magic , she thought it was over as soon as it started :sun:

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Asking or going for it? [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25876063 - 03/15/19 02:37 PM (5 years, 14 days ago)

With me the women only need a minute or two. Anymore than that and they get worn out, like medically worn out.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds