Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out...
    #25874790 - 03/14/19 11:40 PM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Actually... boss's boss's boss's daughter.  It's three layers of management at my big boy job/career.

Back story:
I met her daughter in the office once and forgot about her existence.  Then I matched with an incredibly attractive, tall blonde girl on the Bumble dating app who seems suspiciously familiar.  Her opening line was "Should I tell my mom we matched on Bumble or will you bring it up at the next staff meeting?" 

Being that I was forgetful, I thought... weird, but cute opening line. I wrote back "We probably should wait until the wedding."  This type of silliness continued for several messages before my dumb ass realized what was up.  She eventually gave me her number, deleted the app, and conversation kind of fizzled thanks to my limited but effecting parrying skillset.  Phew.

Current conditions:
I ran into her on the street today by coincidence and said hello briefly.  A couple hours later I get a text asking to go out for drinks.  I shart myself and write back that I would ask her mom for a travel request (continued aforementioned silly).  She says "let me know when it goes through."

I am very well-liked by her mother (and company in general) for my professionalism and work ethic.  I don't think I have to spell out why the smart thing to do would to completely avoid involvement with her daughter.

However, she is drop-dead gorgeous, funny, intelligent, atheist... checks all the boxes. So you understand my dilemma: boners vs. potential career-suicide.

Okay, go.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGeinstein
Shroomery addict
Male

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #25874806 - 03/14/19 11:52 PM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Fuck her
Fuck her so good she won't ever stop talking about how awesome you are.

--------------------
Please pm me if you got:

sclerotia producers

psilocybe azurescens

A good contact for Hardwood fuel pellets (In Tons)

OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Geinstein] * 1
    #25874820 - 03/15/19 12:00 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

You will end up running the company.

--------------------
Go on kid, give the wheeze a squeeze.

Offlinekorgoth
patternmatchingnoise
I'm a teapot

Loc: Geostationary orbit
Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Geinstein]
    #25874823 - 03/15/19 12:01 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

Start looking for a new job.

No matter what you do from here on out it's not gonna end well.

Anonymous #2

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Geinstein]
    #25874949 - 03/15/19 01:17 AM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Geinstein said:
Fuck her

this
if you're gonna go for it, make sure she comes at least 3 times :fonda:

OfflineGeinstein
Shroomery addict
Male

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25875105 - 03/15/19 04:50 AM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Geinstein said:
Fuck her

this
if you're gonna go for it, make sure she comes at least 3 times :fonda:

Jesus what's your dick made of?
Paper mache shit?
Aim for at least 2 before you even start

--------------------
Please pm me if you got:

sclerotia producers

psilocybe azurescens

A good contact for Hardwood fuel pellets (In Tons)

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25875301 - 03/15/19 09:40 AM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Okay, go.

There's only one question to be answered here IMO: are you ready for a long term/committed relationship?

If yes, then I say go for it, sounds like you're into her.

If no, then be polite and courteous and just let her know you're not ready.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25875497 - 03/15/19 12:03 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Okay, go.

There's only one question to be answered here IMO: are you ready for a long term/committed relationship?

If yes, then I say go for it, sounds like you're into her.

If no, then be polite and courteous and just let her know you're not ready.

It is a tricky situation, but not all relationships have to be committed or long term. He can explain to her from the beginning that he isn't looking for anything serious right now but would still enjoy dating her.

I have never dated my boss's daughter before but I have dated girls in the past where I am still friends with those women and their parents. I still go golfing with one's dad multiple times a summer. If you do end up breaking up down the road, the key is to do it on a positive note. Don't be mean, hateful, or try and hurt the person like how a lot of relationships end. If you can break up in a positive way then there won't be hard feeling, you can still remain friends, and she won't be resentful. Instead of her talking shit about you to her mom she would say something like "It just didn't work out, but we are still friends" Then the mom/your boss would have no reason to have any hard feeling either.

OP my advice would to go old school and talk to your boss first and mention how you have been talking to her daughter and find her very attractive. Then ask for her permission to ask her out, similar to how men are supposed to ask the father of the bride permission before proposing to the woman. You will gain respect from her this way and since your boss already likes you she will probably encourage you to ask her out because she will want her daughter dating a good guy.

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: FruitOfLife] * 2
    #25875544 - 03/15/19 12:27 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

FruitOfLife said:
It is a tricky situation, but not all relationships have to be committed or long term. He can explain to her from the beginning that he isn't looking for anything serious right now but would still enjoy dating her.

Of course. However, as I have found through some fairly recent and painful experiences in my life, that even though one might explain this to a woman that they will often hear differently. This phenomenon has been confirmed for me by other women too. And then there's the fact that a woman my take this as a challenge (if they really like you) and try to sway you towards something committed once you're seeing her regularly. It's just in their nature, for the most part, as it is in our nature to wanna fuck as many 'viable' females as possible. Can't fuck with millions of years of evolutionary programming!

Long story short, IMO it's playing with fire to go down that path with someone who could potentially have a huge impact on other parts of your life (i.e for OP, his job, which he clearly likes). If it were some girl with which there was not the 'bosses daughter' connection then one could be casual, but in this situation you'd really need to be sure.

Don't get me wrong; the best plutonic female relationships in my life have been with women I've previously been involved with, but no matter how nice you are about it there's 0 guarantee that it will be taken well by a woman if you break up with her, and the last thing this guy needs is the risk of her hating his guts. As Carlin says:

Quote:

George Carlin said:
I don’t know much about relationships, but over the years I’ve noticed a few things about the two sexes, and I’d like to discuss them. Men and women: the big, hairy, noisy male creatures, and the smaller, smoother, but nonetheless also quite noisy, female creatures.

Here’s all you need to know about men and women: Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. It’s not the only reason, but it’s a big one. And by the way, if you don’t think men are stupid, check the newspaper. Ninety-nine percent of all the truly horrifying shit going on in this world was initiated, established, perpetrated, enabled or continued by men. And that includes the wave and the high five, two of history his truly low points.

But as I say, besides knowing that men are stupid, it’s also important to remember that women are crazy. And if you don’t think women are crazy, ask a man. That’s the one thing men aren’t stupid about; they know for sure, way down deep in their hearts, that women are straight-out fuckin nuts.

You never know just how crazy a girl is until you get in deep with her, and our undoubted male stupidity can lead us to do some very silly things in the meantime.

Just be real careful when handling a woman's heart!!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleFruitOfLife
Professional Package Handler

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25875576 - 03/15/19 12:41 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

I don't think most women are crazy. Some can be bat shit crazy yes, but women are emotional beings and respond emotionally most of the time which is why they get labeled as crazy. Men think and respond predominantly rationally, so they are quick to think women are crazy because they are viewing things from a rational standpoint. When you realize that women aren't rational then their behavior doesn't seem as "crazy" IMO.

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#25879679 - 03/17/19 11:55 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Keep it casual

Shes not in love with you, sleepingwith you just seems "naughty" to her

You have everything to lose and she has nothing to lose, not a good place to be with women

Not to mention she could hold this shit over your head should she become attached or insane or whatever

Go get another girl or a hooker or booty call w.e

My vote would be stay away

If you cant, keep your emotions far away from this situation

--------------------
The elder among the men looked deep into
The fire and spoke loud with pride
Tomorrow is a fine day to die

Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.

InvisibleScott Bennett
Lucrative
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto
    #25880392 - 03/17/19 05:28 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Fuck her mom first and get permission to fuck her during the pillow talk that ensues.

--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Anonymous #3

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #25888585 - 03/21/19 06:49 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

Hella agree with the opinion above me. This is just like how wisdom is dropped. Dropped absorbed and retained for future situations. One would imagine.

Offlinepantak
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25888946 - 03/21/19 09:48 PM (2 months, 2 days ago)

That`s how you fast track your career to the top!

Anonymous #1

Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: pantak]
    #25912182 - 04/02/19 08:59 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Well full circle, folks.  Shit got even weirder before it chilled out.  Shortly after I made the original post, her mom invited me (along lots of coworkers) to their apartment for a party. Yes they live together.  Obviously I had to go.

One of my other boss's brought the subject up after some liquid courage and slapped me silly.  Playfully, but I really did get a physical and verbal-lashing for this situation having happened.  And I shouldn't be surprised people had been gossiping about it.

Oddly enough, the daughter actually had a Bumble date with her at the party.  We chatted and I was pretty up front about the whole thing, even mentioning that I felt seeing each other was a bad career choice. She was understanding and... well we've even exchanged some friendly texts after the fact.
---
Semi-unrelated: after I left the party, I hit up a recent acquaintance on Facebook.  A few hours later we were naked at her place.  And then a few hours after that I was friend-zoned.

Shit's weird.

Edited by Anonymous (04/02/19 11:32 PM)

Offlinekorgoth
patternmatchingnoise
I'm a teapot

Loc: Geostationary orbit
    #25912496 - 04/03/19 01:06 AM (1 month, 20 days ago)

whew, you dodged a bullet there buddy, keep it that way

OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

#25912499 - 04/03/19 01:09 AM (1 month, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Shit's weird.

You wouldn't want it any other way.

--------------------
Go on kid, give the wheeze a squeeze.

InvisibleBumholio
Pretty fly for a white guy.
 User Gallery

Loc: Shroomsville
Re: Boss's Daughter Asked Me Out... [Re: korgoth] * 2
    #25929186 - 04/11/19 06:10 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

korgoth said:
whew, you dodged a bullet there buddy, keep it that way

:whathesaid:any relationship shenanigans that could potentially turn out disastrous where your job / career are involved should be avoided imo.

--------------------
Trade List

“Great things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, koods, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
458 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 17 queries.