Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Kava Kava

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Study Suggests Microdosing DMT May Help Treat Anxiety and Depression [Re: Holybullshit]
    #25874599 - 03/14/19 09:40 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
Unless you want to be geeked to the gills, and possibly have a hypertensive crisis, don't mix adderall and MAOIs, you'll be fine if you just skip it that day though. But even a medicinal dose of adderall and one day usage of an MAOI more than likely wouldn't be a problem, I mean you'd feel it, but it probably wouldn't send you to the hospital.

I mean, lots of people combine harmaline and other MAOIs with all kind of drugs, even MDxx, to potentiate them. I've tried it with a few things, I've even combined selegiline with adderall/phendimetrazine, but I wouldn't advise anyone else to.

Mixing them could be very dangerous, but yeah you probably wouldn't need to take too long of a break.

I mixed kava with lower doses of harmalas before learning it's dangerous to mix them, thankfully only had mild headaches at worst.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Kava Kava

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service