Home | Community | Message Board

Buy-Kratom.us
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #25874009 - 03/14/19 04:35 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

:lol: you people are so reactive to shit you don't really know anything about its adorable.

go cry to a textbox

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #12

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25875861 - 03/15/19 03:08 PM (2 months, 7 days ago)

OP,

If she blocks you from all contact what will be your plan?

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #25876506 - 03/15/19 07:45 PM (2 months, 7 days ago)

That's pretty much what the case is now. I haven't had my number blocked or anything like that but I'm not supposed to contact her for any reason other than getting some of my stuff back eventually.

And I'm to the point now where I don't care anymore if she ever talks to me again. I've lost friendships overnight before, fuck em. I hung out with my ex best friend from years ago with some other people and he was the most pretentious asshole imaginable, could not fucking stand him

Anonymous #13

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25879232 - 03/17/19 03:45 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Dude your lame and still butt hurt you got dumped. also sounds like your online date was with a hooker working you. Big dick Lol. like i said, Lame.

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #25881809 - 03/18/19 02:24 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

I'm at the peak of my whole life right now, every day is a treat. Idk why you're trying to bring me down, it only serves to make me laugh.

It amazes me how much of assholes this community can be sometimes over trifles. This was originally a thread seeking help, so you're really doing the right thing by just being dicks for no real reason

In the past when I've made threads seeking help and gotten this same typical asshole reaction it has had a legitamitely negative effect on me. You people need to realize this when you're replying to threads like this, I see people being dicks in self help threads way more often than I see people genuinely trying to be helpful. Seriously go fuck yourself and try to actually have a positive effect on the world around you :cheers:

This place used to be free therapy for me when I was younger but now it just makes me shake my head in sadness to see the kinds of replies people make to these kinds of threads.

Pathetic malevolence.

Anonymous #1

#25881860 - 03/18/19 02:59 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

in b4 you actually have the audacity to try to defend your behavior, which has a significant negative effect on people. Not me, but other self help threads

:blowjob: If this girl is a hooker she works for free, and I would definitely pay her to do what she does. :homerdrool:

Anonymous #8

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #25882219 - 03/18/19 05:53 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

Inb4 you realise that help comes in many forms....sometimes shapes we dont like.

I offered advice because you seemed to be going through a hard time.

I stopped because you harnessed your emotions to achieve a victory fuck over your exes friend....and you deep down know why that wasnt really cool.
But hey if you're really ok with it and all the reasons you chose to do it.:smugjerry:

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #25882321 - 03/18/19 06:54 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

See you're all upset about something that hansn't even happened, and may never happen.

It is a text I will send a few months from now that probably will not get a reply. And here you are going on about it :smugpsilo:

Anonymous #8

#25882338 - 03/18/19 07:02 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

Well then even with all this advice being wholly unhelpful...it may have sunk in anyway.

Finally I can stop being upset and get some sleep again.

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #25882400 - 03/18/19 07:46 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

Did my plan change? What sunk in

Anonymous #8

#25882410 - 03/18/19 07:51 PM (2 months, 4 days ago)

Nuffin.

Good luck with life, it'll be a cakewalk since you figured it all out so early.:thumbup:

Anonymous #14

#25887499 - 03/21/19 10:54 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Christ man, you gotta think bigger than this bullshit world of hurt

She's a woman, her only leverage over you was pussy, she doesn't have any worth other than that, shes an object

Women aren't funny, they're not good story tellers, and she's just playing woman games with you

The way she treats you, if it was a man, you'd say fuck this guy and you'd go on with your day

Work hard, make something of yourself, and you'll have a great selection of pussy to choose from

I'd block her fuckbook account and not look at that shit ever again, go totally silent and you'll be happier for it

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #25896198 - 03/25/19 06:01 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Man, I'm not even that old and I can't seem to have sex more than three times in a day. Maybe three is plenty or maybe the girl just isn't that arousing but fuck man, I swear this cock of mine used to work better.

I ran into my ex at a concert the other night, I tried to stay on the other side of the room but it was sooo fucking crowded and my knees hurt so bad that the only available seat was pretty close to her. So towards the end of the show she confronted me and accused me of stalking her. But things soon relaxed, in the end we had a nice long talk about boundaries, I explained to her that I'm really not trying to stalk her even though I can see why she thinks that. We just like all the same bands. Which is true, I was very surprised to hear the word stalker thrown my way. (and I had specifically asked her if it was okay if I went to a concert she's going to next month and she was totally fine with it so I'm kinda confused as to why she was so angry initially but whatever) But yeah, we both felt really good about our talk and had a nice hug, it really was great.

But she just had to mention that she's fucked somebody else so now I'm sitting here wondering who it is. And for the love of god I do not need 20 more replies telling me to not think about it, I know I shouldn't, I'm getting there, working through emotions takes time. Its not driving me nuts I'm mostly just curious if her and her ladycrush finally smashed. Because fuck me that'd be a hot mental picture, and its extra funny because my new fuckbuddy is pretty similar in appearance except more attractive. Petty shit I know but lets see you go through a breakup flawlessly, I'm stoked that I'm fucking a hotter version of her ladycrush and I don't really care what you think about that.

I'm like jesus dude that really wasn't proper of you to tell me that you've had sex already. Even after she said that I didn't tell her I've been fucking somebody too because there's no reason to potentially stir up emotions. Like if I still hadn't gotten laid and she told me that my stomach would be in knots right now and she knows that. I could have told her yeah I fucked this new girl and she is everything you're not in bed and its fucking incredible to be with a girl who actually likes sex.

After having sex with this new girl and puzzling over why both her mouth and pussy tasted so pleasant and clean it suddenly dawned on me...my ex had really bad hygiene. We're talking about an adult female who's pretty well put together in most aspects, but she rarely brushed her teeth and her pussy tasted off. This new girls pussy has almost no taste at all except when she cums, and her mouth tastes sooo clean in comparison to my ex. Like damn girl, brush.

I'm just ranting because I'm working through it all. It was kinda funny, at one point when she was talking about her sex life she said that she's fucking pissed at sex and you could hear the anger still fresh in her voice. Because the main reason our relationship ended is that she is like a fucking skittish cat sexually, gotta coax her out of a corner every single godforsaken motherfucking time you want to have sex with her and then she's not even kinky, doesn't even like tongue kissing that much, I'd be mad at sex too if I was so lame in bed that it ruined an otherwise good relationship. I wanted an open relationship from day one and I not only couldn't get her to fuck me often enough, she wouldn't let me masturbate when she was around. So sexually unsatisfying in three ways.

The cool part is we had such a good talk at the concert that I finally saw in her eyes/speech that she still cares about me and will want to be friends someday and probably fuck. I fucking knew she had to feel that way deep down, now its just a waiting game. (seriosuly, spare me the obvious replies of "just move on" because I will be/am moving on with other girls but we still have the potential for a wonderful and educational friendship/fuckbuddyhood.) I do not really have a single other good friend in this world, she's been my only real friend for the past 2.5 years and a damn good one, no sense throwing her in the trash.

Anonymous #9

#25897967 - 03/26/19 02:20 PM (1 month, 27 days ago)

Sounds like your ex was / is depressed OP. The weight gain, loss in libido, slacking on hygeine are all symptomatic of depression.

Having been there I can tell you it's a downward spiral when you're depressed and your libido drops (which compounds the depression) and your partner keeps pushing the issue. It makes everything worse and sex feels less like something fun to do with your person and more like a chore. It's hard to enjoy sex when your motivation comes from a place of guilt or obligation. When you have sexual encounters you don't enjoy, it is even harder to get in the mood the next time. Thus perpetuating a cycle of declining libido, decreased self worth, and depression. Just food for thought.

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #25900686 - 03/27/19 08:26 PM (1 month, 26 days ago)

Yeah there's probably a lot of truth to that.

When I was in the relationship and feeling so trapped and sex starved I was just pissed at her for being that way but now I'm wishing I could go back in time and be nice to her, she really deserved it.

Like I told her for the last two years, all I needed was to fuck somebody else and my head would be on straight again. Too bad we had to break up for it to happen, now my heads on straight but its too late to fix anything.

Now I'm kinda tired of my new fuckbuddy and just want to try to fix everything but obviously that would be foolish.

Anonymous #9

#25902714 - 03/28/19 09:03 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

Yeah I'm not one to advocate for getting back with exes and it sounds like as romantic partners you caused each other a lot of pain. I'd say just let it go and remember what you learned next time around. 

If you value her as a person just let her heal and find her own happiness. Allow yourself to do the same. Best of luck.

Anonymous #14

#25902950 - 03/28/19 11:08 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

Go get pussy dude

Pay for it straight up, you always have to pay one way or another

I feel your pain bro, and I know you feel like you're going crazy, but fuck man you gotta detach yourself from this hitch

She's insulting you in every way, she's not a good friend, sounds like a shit personality,  and you sound like a halfway decent dude

Hope you find some fuckin white who sucks you dry and then some til you gotta push her off your cock

Gotta love those girls who love to suck cock

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #25904611 - 03/29/19 08:28 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Yeah this lady I've been screwing is coming over for the third weekend in a row now.

Dunno if I mentioned it already but she has this way of taking my entire dick down her throat all at once, yet the real magic of it is she somehow makes it a surprise every time she does it.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous