Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Online dating
    #25873603 - 03/14/19 10:52 AM (4 months, 4 days ago)

So I made a tinder and some profiles on other services/apps. I was reluctant to do this. And everyone made me out to be paranoid for this. But once again I’ve leaned that I’m usually right.

Not only have I not fucking met anyone. Not a single person, I’ve started talking to this one chick who ended up trying to scam me into paying for her shit. And a few others tried roping me in to giving them credit card info and turned out to be cam whores online. I live in a small place and most of the time when I open my tinder. It’s got nobody fucking on it.  I talked to one real chick who was on there who basically asked me if I had a big dick and then stopped talking to me (lol).

This shit is useless. And I’m about to go insane. It’s been like 2 years since I moved here and I have gone from wanting a serious relationship to just wanting to fuck anything that moves at this point and I’ve never been that guy. I feel sort of low because of this.  I don’t know what I’m going to do. I’ve tried the bar scene around here and it’s fuckin dry. 

Just wanted to vent.  Share my experience with these useless dating apps. But I don’t even think it’s their fault. I think I just live in butt fucking Egypt.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: Online dating [Re: NOUS333]
    #25873663 - 03/14/19 11:16 AM (4 months, 4 days ago)

tinder works great in big cities.
that's all I can say from experience.

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25873712 - 03/14/19 11:40 AM (4 months, 4 days ago)

You probably need to work on yourself before you achieve success. Hell, you've got the word 'Angry' under your username here and your words make you sound all kind of angsty and desperate.

Women can smell that shit a mile off, no matter how much you try and mask it by being funny or charming. They're finely tuned to it in ways we can't comprehend as men.

Fix that, and I guarantee something worth having will come your way. If you want the easy path, you're gonna get shit pickings.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflinePsilosopherr
A silly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Online dating [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25873928 - 03/14/19 01:37 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

really annoys me just how many girls are on there just looking for people to buy them shit and essentially being prostitutes. If you're getting desperate maybe you should just buy them stuff though, I was considering it for a bit there.

I was feeling the exact same as you a few weeks ago OP but I've been learning and finally having success. Just gotta try new things and try to think about what you might be doing wrong, at least thats what I needed to do, maybe you're different and know what you're doing and just live in the boonies.

Make a profile in a nearby bigger city and pretend you live there, thats what I had to do.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Online dating [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25874000 - 03/14/19 02:30 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
You probably need to work on yourself before you achieve success. Hell, you've got the word 'Angry' under your username here and your words make you sound all kind of angsty and desperate.

Women can smell that shit a mile off, no matter how much you try and mask it by being funny or charming. They're finely tuned to it in ways we can't comprehend as men.

Fix that, and I guarantee something worth having will come your way. If you want the easy path, you're gonna get shit pickings.

Its set to angry cause i only use my phone for this site and my thumb randomly selects whatever when the list pops up.

You really are condescending to everyone on this website.

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Online dating [Re: NOUS333] * 1
    #25874010 - 03/14/19 02:35 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:

If you don't like my advice you're absolutely free to completely ignore it and/or ignore me.

I was only trying to help.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Online dating [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25874055 - 03/14/19 02:55 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
really annoys me just how many girls are on there just looking for people to buy them shit and essentially being prostitutes. If you're getting desperate maybe you should just buy them stuff though, I was considering it for a bit there.

I was feeling the exact same as you a few weeks ago OP but I've been learning and finally having success. Just gotta try new things and try to think about what you might be doing wrong, at least thats what I needed to do, maybe you're different and know what you're doing and just live in the boonies.

Make a profile in a nearby bigger city and pretend you live there, thats what I had to do.

Yeah i can see nearby cities on some apps and ive had more success finding people that way. But lets be real. Nobody wants to drive over 60 miles to hook up. And its not convienient to meet someone in hopes of a relationship when they live so far away.

I really dont think im doing anything wrong really...i havent even met enough people to do any thing wrong with in conversation. There was only the one girl who actually was a realistic potential hook up and maybe i did do sometging wrong talking to her. Idk. She just asked if i hada big dick lol. The thought crossed my mind it wasnt even who was in the pic but some wierdo hiding behind a hot chick.  Idk.

Im not saying im perfect. There really just seems to be nobody local.

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: Online dating [Re: NOUS333] * 2
    #25874272 - 03/14/19 04:42 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

Its set to angry cause i only use my phone for this site and my thumb randomly selects whatever when the list pops up.

That's exactly what an angry person would say.

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Online dating [Re: automan]
    #25874569 - 03/14/19 07:29 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

automan said:
Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

That's exactly what an angry person would say.

Lol. Color me angry.
I probably just need to get laid

OfflinePsilosopherr
A silly goose
Other User Gallery

#25874586 - 03/14/19 07:36 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Angry people are great in bed idk why people'd get hung up on that when they're supposed to be giving you advice :confused:

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25874606 - 03/14/19 07:43 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
Angry people are great in bed idk why people'd get hung up on that when they're supposed to be giving you advice :confused:

They should be telling me why a girl would ask if I have a big dick and then just disappear. That’s what I’m confused about. Like did I say the wrong thing? Should I have said no? Idk. I’ve never fucked a stranger via internet before. I’ve always known the girl when I initiated sex over the internet. And that’s always just consisted of a simple one liner like “wanna fuck?”

OfflinePsilosopherr
A silly goose
Other User Gallery

#25874645 - 03/14/19 08:10 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Oh you said yes in response to that? If thats the case maybe she just hasn't been online? Because yeah that does seem weird. Maybe she was expecting a picture. :lol:

Damn the women who just stop replying out of the blue. Love it when they're polite enough to at least make up a lie about being broken up with or something

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25874807 - 03/14/19 09:53 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
Oh you said yes in response to that? If thats the case maybe she just hasn't been online? Because yeah that does seem weird. Maybe she was expecting a picture. :lol:

Damn the women who just stop replying out of the blue. Love it when they're polite enough to at least make up a lie about being broken up with or something

Of course I said yes lmao. Idk. Either I didn’t say what she wanted to hear or else she got cold feet or something. But that was literally the only girl that has been dtf. The rest want relationships and are far away. Tinder has more local chicks but guys also can’t initiate the coversation on tinder. So. Fuckin useless imo.  I might go to the bar tomorrow...haven’t had any luck there in past but ya never know.

OfflinePsilosopherr
A silly goose
Other User Gallery

#25874814 - 03/14/19 09:57 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Guys can't initiate conversations on tinder? How odd.

I would kind of like to see them pitch to me for a change but yeah that does sound like a lame rule.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25874830 - 03/14/19 10:03 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
Guys can't initiate conversations on tinder? How odd.

I would kind of like to see them pitch to me for a change but yeah that does sound like a lame rule.

They can if you and a girl “match” but that doesn’t help when you see a hot chick and want to sway her your way with your words.  You have to rely on random chicks to swipe right on you.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25882521 - 03/18/19 07:05 PM (3 months, 30 days ago)

Well i finally got a date.  Not myideal candidate but we shall see what happens.

OfflinePsilosopherr
A silly goose
Other User Gallery

#25882545 - 03/18/19 07:22 PM (3 months, 30 days ago)

Happy to hear it!

Thats funny I almost posted like 5 minutes ago asking if you'd had any luck. :cheers:

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

#25882584 - 03/18/19 07:55 PM (3 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
Happy to hear it!

Thats funny I almost posted like 5 minutes ago asking if you'd had any luck. :cheers:

Ya.  Been talking to this chick. Thing is I dig her personality and she digs mine even more than I dig hers but if I wanted to be picky she isn’t my ideal in terms of looks. But we’re gonna get together this weekend n I’ll see what comes of it.  Fuck it.  Life’s too short to be miserable and picky I guess.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25896794 - 03/25/19 08:47 PM (3 months, 23 days ago)

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

lol finally someone said it. Couldn't agree more.

Tinder is for big cities it's garbage in small cities.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflinePsilosopherr
A silly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Online dating [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25896823 - 03/25/19 09:01 PM (3 months, 23 days ago)

I love this growing list of people who feel this way

How'd your get together go OP?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, koods, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
542 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 22 queries.