Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethesnow
journeyman
 User Gallery
My First Solo Trip.
    #2587273 - 04/21/04 04:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Saturday, April 17th, I ingested a mere 1.5 grams I had remaining from a quarter I purchased earlier in the month. I hadlittle expectations, as this was the first time I've tripped alone (I've used psilocybin maybe 10 times previously, never with less than 3 grams). I dosed at 10pm in a spoonfull of peanut butter with my godmother and sister still around (I'm still live with family). After feeling the first physical effects within the first hour, I managed to somehow fall asleep maybe early Sunday morning in the AM. But not before experiencing a definitely Level 3 trip.

Coming up was much more subtle and slow than most of my other experiences, color enhancing took well over an hour to show and the first physical effects included the "vacuum in space" feeling in my stomach, different mindset and all that.

While lying on my bed, visuals started to kick in around maybe 11:30 pm. At first I noticed the grain pattern flowing in the wood of my dresser beside my bed, snowflake patterns dancing on my carpet, those type of minor visuals. Others throughout the night (I can't really remember the chronological order of the experience) included:

Yellow and red "blips" super imposed on everything in one corner of my room,

Pixelations with spots, spirals, "target" symbols (superimposed on everything, again),

Tracers<<most obvious with the only moving things in my bedroom being my hand moving in front of my face and in the mirror reflecting everything on one side of the room,

2-D fused "webbed" patterns composed of the "fluff" on my bed sheet (appeared to be a surreal bright green, gave a "jungle" vibe),

Fused and moving "snowflake" and "honeycomb" patterns on my maroon carpet, extreme pupil dilation, numbness,

Freeflow moving writing and nondistinct patterns on my plain white wall and stucco ceiling,

Seeing "eyes" and "faces" (both similiar looking) imposed on everything while peaking (I turned out the light when this started to scare me, and realized that even my body's silhouette in the reflection of the mirror took on my own features i.e. my shoulder looked like MY lips, my hair looked like my eyes, this type opf effect), extreme time-dilation (watching my digital clock that flashes the time about every second, looked to be flashing constantly to a point where I couldn't read the time),

"Seeing" the air (I only experienced this for a few minutes),

"Spacing out" - I've never experienced this while tripping before. I would lie on my side on my bed, and I "woke up" a few min later while peaking and found a 2x2 inch spot of drool on my pillow (as well as tears all around my eyes, also my eyes excreted a "sticky" substance?. 

I had auditory hallucinations (I've only really had these maybe 3 or 4 times), such as the "metallic tunnel" typical sound, also a ROBOTIC FUCKING VOICE SCREAMING TO GET MY ATTENTION (this was when I was peaking and losing touch with reality, I woke up with the drool spot and realized that someone was shouting in a different language/gibberish and in a robotic voice, and I couldn't tell if it was actually happening), as well as hearing an "english" accented voice of a woman speaking softly to me throughout the night (can't remember what was said, but earlier yesterday I was helping my next door neighbour with the same voice move stuff in her house hours before tripping).

During the whole night I was listening to Massive Attack's Mezzanine and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Good calls on the music I'd say except DSOTM seemed to end abruptly, and Mezzanine scared me from time to time.

Sorry about the incomprehensive list of visuals above, but I had them written down and didn't want to go too far into detail for each one (listing them seemed more appropriate). No ego loss as I kept thinking about my experiences from the week and myself. It's interesting because I've had less intense experiences on 3 grams (of shrooms that looked just as potent, same source). Any ideas on that?

Thanks guys/gals
Peace  :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: My First Solo Trip. [Re: thesnow]
    #2587681 - 04/21/04 06:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm going to go solo on a half-eighth in the next couple of weeks, I can't wait...sounds like you had a good experience, ego loss or no.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2587932 - 04/21/04 08:34 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you can't see how potent shrooms are... You need to eat them.

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
    #2588003 - 04/21/04 08:53 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My first solo trip is tomorrow. I'm eating 25 fresh grams and a pot brownie.

OfflineZutroye
Duke
    #2588263 - 04/21/04 09:37 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I think you made an error you wrote you were 18

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: My First Solo Trip. [Re: Letto]
    #2589819 - 04/22/04 04:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My first solo trip will be tomorrow too :laugh:
I'll be eating 2.5g dried mexican T3 cubies and smoke some  :spliff:

what ^^^^  said... you have to be 18 to be on this site...

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: My First Solo Trip. [Re: stefan]
    #2589830 - 04/22/04 04:38 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I love tripping solo, less distractions.

--------------------
Light & Music

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: My First Solo Trip. [Re: stefan]
    #2590532 - 04/22/04 12:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm 18 in my heart sometimes, but sometimes I'm 36 and sometimes I'm 72. It's always a multiple of 9, but maybe that's because 9 is the square of 3, which is the perfect prime. It's the primal prime. Beautiful in its stability and simplicity. It shines like a pretty shiny thing just before being snatched up under the fluttering wings of a blackbird...

Sorry, everyone back on topic now... :wink:

PS: I have a friend that can actually make wobbly 3 legged stools, but he's kind of "special" that way... :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2590862 - 04/22/04 01:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i love taking mushrooms alone sometimes. Here is a short trip report on the first time i took mushrooms by myself.

i woke up early one morning and went out to my Ps. stuntzii spot. I strolled around for a good ten minutes and found a good dose. After i got back to my house i injested them and turned my cd player to a natures natural music cd i found at a store(it is just long mixed beats using all sounds that are found in nature) After i started to notice the effects of the mushroom i grabed a blanket, it was a liht tan  blanket, I found my self lying in this blanket the whole time of the trip. But right as i started to get into the peak the sounds of the dessert came on and as i stared in a trance like state over the rolling mounds of the blanket i felt as all the fold and mounds of my blanket were huge sand dunes. I thought i was walking through the dessert and as i would shift in my bed it would look as if i was walking over one sand dune and going up the next it was like a never ending cycle. for a long period of time i was not in my room any more i was lost in in huge desert just wondering around. Well i will cut it off here since it is not my post but this was a great expierience for me. it is amazing how the mind can just go free like that. After the peak came down i was startled to realize that i never left my room! :grin:

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: My First Solo Trip. [Re: fliped]
    #2594079 - 04/23/04 10:07 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

interesting :laugh:

tonigh I'll be eating 2.5g dried thai T3 by myself, can't wait :grin:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience