Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #25875829 - 03/15/19 12:49 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I know what i know for my own understanding, as Terence McKenna said - “You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.”

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: Sabnock]
    #25875843 - 03/15/19 12:57 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Absolutely vague. Ok fair enough sab. Just remember that the "understanding" only exist with in you.
  Many people have believed that they too have found truth. How do you personally distinguish between delusions and truth?

Offlinekabel
Stranger
    #25875862 - 03/15/19 01:08 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25875867 - 03/15/19 01:10 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
Absolutely vague. Ok fair enough sab. Just remember that the "understanding" only exist with in you.
  Many people have believed that they too have found truth. How do you personally distinguish between delusions and truth?

The truth is in all of us. And it's called discernment. I've honestly never experienced delusions from Entheogens, it's been more sober than sober for me personally.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: kabel]
    #25875870 - 03/15/19 01:10 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

kabel said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania#Signs_and_symptoms

Riiiiiiiiight lol.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #25875887 - 03/15/19 01:15 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

The truth is in all of us. And it's called discernment. I've honestly never experienced delusions from Entheogens, it's been more sober than sober for me personally.

Delusions are not obvious to those that are experiencing it. I can lay out examples of my delusions but they are in hind sight.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25875896 - 03/15/19 01:19 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
Quote:

Sabnock said:
Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

Delusions are not obvious to those that are experiencing it. I can lay out examples of my delusions but they are in hind sight.

They are to me. Maybe to do with my Autism, idk, but it's always been easy for me to tell "shit from shinola".

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25875899 - 03/15/19 01:20 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Plus, at least for me personally, it's more likely to be delusional in one's day to day, than while on Entheogens. Entheogens dissolve the illusions and show you the real underlying reality, day to day reality is far from accurate and highly delusional, imo.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #25875911 - 03/15/19 01:23 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
Plus, at least for me personally, it's more likely to be delusional in one's day to day, than while on Entheogens. Entheogens dissolve the illusions and show you the real underlying reality, day to day reality is far from accurate and highly delusional, imo.

Lol please sab stop. People come out of the trip thinking there is a Jesus/demons with more confidence than before. So no, the experience is not a sober one. We probably wouldn't use these things if they made us sober.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25875929 - 03/15/19 01:29 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
Quote:

Sabnock said:

Lol please sab stop. People come out of the trip thinking there is a Jesus/demons with more confidence than before. So no, the experience is not a sober one. We probably wouldn't use these things if they made us sober.

People are different man, just because some unfortunate few comes out like that, doesn't mean everyone does, and certainly doesn't mean i did. I work with Ayahuasca, and yes, the MAO-A inhibition itself can make things pretty damn clearheaded and sober-ish, and even the DMT is pretty clearheaded, like a neurotransmitter/neuromodulator rather than a drug.

So yes, for me, it's more of a sobering up, i gain clarity, i see things more clearly, the blinders are removed and i see things from a way more realistic/authentic perception. I'm sorry you can't seem to understand that but just goes to show you haven't been there, apparently.

If i'm to write a book on all this stuff, i've gotta be under the influence, that's when things make the most sense and i'm more able to articulate it for others to more better understand. Trying to explain this stuff from a sober mind just doesn't do it justice, at all.

Do you know how much it really sucks to know about this stuff and can't explain it to where people can understand? lol. Oh well, if they want the understanding, they'll do what it takes to get there, just like i and everyone else had to.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25875938 - 03/15/19 01:31 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

God it's so saddening to see that people can't see.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #25875982 - 03/15/19 01:58 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

If you think you have to be under the influence to write then is the information valid? If you can't articulate the concepts then why are you so feverishly telling people how to go about their psychedelic journey?

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25876007 - 03/15/19 02:13 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
If you think you have to be under the influence to write then is the information valid? If you can't articulate the concepts then why are you so feverishly telling people how to go about their psychedelic journey?

The information is subconscious, the only way to access the information in full and be able to actually explain it more properly is to bridge the subconscious and the conscious, so that the subconscious information comes up to the conscious mind for processing.

I'm done here, this is going nowhere, best thing to do is go within yourself and try to figure things out for yourself.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #25876044 - 03/15/19 02:31 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

The information is subconscious, the only way to access the information in full and be able to actually explain it more properly is to bridge the subconscious and the conscious, so that the subconscious information comes up to the conscious mind for processing.

I'm done here, this is going nowhere, best thing to do is go within yourself and try to figure things out for yourself.

Ok.

You should have learned about bringing these two concepts together while tripping. It's easy to do with and without drugs. The mushroom was very clear with me about transcending states of conciseness. It does not require "drugs"

Also, you have stated that the info fades away after time. You fall back into a routine and it becomes a distant memory.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25876051 - 03/15/19 02:33 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
Quote:

Sabnock said:
Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

Ok.

You should have learned about bringing these two concepts together while tripping. It's easy to do with and without drugs. The mushroom was very clear with me about transcending states of conciseness. It does not require "drugs"

Also, you have stated that the info fades away after time. You fall back into a routine and it becomes a distant memory.

Yeah, but nothing can take you as deeply or is as vast as what the "drugs" can do for people, without drugs is childs play compared to with drugs. And yes, the information goes back into the subconscious, easily accessible whenever you get in that state again.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
    #25876058 - 03/15/19 02:36 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Again, non specific rhetoric.

Figure what out? Life? Psychedelic experience? I got enough to continue forward but not enough to tell people they are wasting time with their actions. Who are you or I to tell people how it is. Especially when nothing of substance can be put on the table to discuss.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25876064 - 03/15/19 02:38 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
Again, non specific rhetoric.

Figure what out? Life? Psychedelic experience? I got enough to continue forward but not enough to tell people they are wasting time with their actions. Who are you or I to tell people how it is. Especially when nothing of substance can be put on the table to discuss.

Go within and see for yourself is all i can say, if people don't attain what many before them have, then that's on them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom