Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Onlinegrati
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what?
    #25869431 - 03/12/19 12:34 PM (6 days, 9 hours ago)

Almost every day I read that LSD is more intense and that shrooms are weak. People taking 7g and getting level 2. WTF is this shit?

My highest dose of LSD is 380-400ug (I currently work with teachers gaze 155ug) and it wasn't as crazy as my 3.5g trips, let alone the heroic doses :shrug: What kind of shrooms do you guys have? :lol:

And it's not like I'm the only one saying this but all my friends who tried both agree with me. Don't get me wrong LSD is intense but shrooms are next level

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Edited by grati (03/12/19 12:40 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCountHTML
Stranger
Female
Loc: Maine
Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: grati]
    #25869525 - 03/12/19 01:25 PM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

Shrooms seem to go deeper than LSD.  The outcome of dosing moderate to high on mushrooms is more uncertain and unpredictable than dosing moderate to high on LSD. Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once.

A lot of this is individual differences. The American psychologist Auke Tellegen did some work looking at fantasy prone personality and the personality trait he dubbed “absorption.” It has been found that people who score high on this trait tend to have intense and vivid responses to psychedelics on much lower doses. On the other end of the continuum, others need 7 grams to feel they get off the ground.

There is a wide variety of possible experiences at every dose range depending on set and setting.

OfflineSabnock
people have gone retarded
Male

#25869529 - 03/12/19 01:28 PM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

Naw, Psilocin is definitely a bit more intense/next level than LSD for sure. I much prefer Psilocin or oral DMT over LSD, and my new lady friend, while she does like LSD, she so far seems to like Psilohuasca even better (especially with some Lemon Balm in the mix for a smoother come up).

Imo the Tryptamines are far better than LSD and offer what i'm looking for. I've only had LSD a few times so far up to i think 300mcgs, and yeah it's had it's interesting and cool moments, but LSD is not what i'm looking for in a sacrament/tool.

--------------------

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: grati] * 2
    #25869556 - 03/12/19 01:41 PM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

No, you are not sensitive to psilocybin. Others just have weak shrooms.

With my cubes, 2 to 3g is enough for a real trip. Comparable to 150micrograms of lsd. I even get visuals from less than 1g. They are light, but noticable.
So, a level 2 from 1g is normal, not 7g. Most of my friends I gave shrooms so far have the same sensitivity to those shrooms. 2g and the room is morphing and drifting. 3.5g and their world turns into another planet.

Lsd is intense, too. 300mics blast me away, though. Normal doses like 120 to 200mics are pretty smooth and managable. I even go out partying on 150mics. No problem.
But with 3g+ of shrooms..? No.way. :tongue2:

I found shrooms to touch me on a deeper level. Not that lsd isn't able to. but it's different. I like tryptamines better for inner journeys. Acid I do recreational. It's perfect for that. For me.

-

Onlinegrati
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25869568 - 03/12/19 01:47 PM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

I agree with everyone. It seems that only noobs who ate one stem made threads saying LSD is more intense.

@Pandemoon - I get level 3 trips from 1g only. And the visuals are not light at all. But I had other batches where I needed a lot more to be on the same level. I also go out in public and at raves on 150-200ug all the time. But on shrooms I forget how to speak on 3-4g :lol:

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer

#25869606 - 03/12/19 02:12 PM (6 days, 8 hours ago)

LSD is far more intense for me physically.
Anything more than 3/4 of a strong tab and my heart gets racing, jaw gets clenched, muscle stiffness, hypersensitivity to touch etc.

I barely get any of that with mushrooms. What I do get though is something that hits far closer to home than LSD. It feels like it's a force that has known me for eternity, and is letting me in on some knowledge it's aquired along the way.

2.2g is plenty for an introspective journey of a lifetime, with light visuals, for me. 5g and up is enough to replace everything I know and love with the ineffable.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: grati] * 1
    #25869610 - 03/12/19 02:14 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Honestly I think it's more to do with the person than the shrooms

I've had people eat the same batch of shrooms and some say they didn't trip hard and some say they tripped way too hard.

This guy i knke always tells me the I give him are the best he's ever done. He goes to a lot of festivals, does them with all his friends, and doesn't even dose high.

I've had people complain about the same batch before.

Had multiple people tell me they had life changing experiences off 3g, crying, deep emotional healing. And some people say they barely felt them.

I don't see how there could be thar big of a difference from the same genetics?

So it makes more sense to me it's the person, and also setting. Set. Expectations.

I think the person is a big factor. I took 3g the other night and literally felt like heaven opened up and God wrapped himself around me. Super strong closed eye visuals. Great experience. I've dosed high before too.

I think most people wouldn't trip that hard off 3g.

Can there really be that much variance between each mushroom,whether they were picked before or after veil opens, if they eat small vs big shrooms...?

Seems like the person and aet and setting amd expectations have a huge impact.

Not to mention a lot of shrooms on the street seem like they aren't dried fully. So I expect a lot have water weight and degradation. But not always. And I've had people complain to me about the same fully dried shrooms that blasted someone into outer space :shrug:

Doesn't make sense to me...

Lsd probably gets visuals easier so people just notice that more maybe if they have no mind fuck going on because of setting or sonething with the shrooms, idk :shrug:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Onlinegrati
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: Enkidu]
    #25869624 - 03/12/19 02:23 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

I start to get visuals from 60-70ug on LSD and maybe others tried ~2g and nothing happened and they read that 2g is equal to 150ug and made stupid threads that acid is more intense. :shrug:

I like that only experienced people responded here and everybody is saying the same thing.

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer

#25869626 - 03/12/19 02:23 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

I'd definitely agree with LSD being more visual, for myself atleast.

Half a tab (roughly 50 mics) has given me far more pronounced visuals than 2.5g of mushrooms. Some people will say that low of an acid dose can't give visuals though. It's all different for everyone.

Onlinegrati
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: feevers]
    #25869633 - 03/12/19 02:26 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Also another question

Don't you guys get the same visuals over and over from LSD? Every trip is like 80% identical like the last one.

On shrooms every time is something new, I don't know what to expect.

--------------------

Edited by grati (03/12/19 02:27 PM)

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25869646 - 03/12/19 02:36 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Idk.

Lately for me this acid I've been getting has been fucking rocking my socks.

It's very inconsistent and brings new things. I've also been taking lsd less frequently.

My friend took half a tab with me and she said it fucked her up. She's taken up to 3 tabs before from other people.

She had visuals (morphing) and was crying, dealt with a lot of shit,and said it was rhe most profound and powerful trip she's ever had...

I fucking love lsd and mushrooms... I took the shrooms a couple days later alone and it was such a different experience.

Mushrooms are like deep internally and closed eye. I need the right setting to really experience them. Maybe setting amd expectations are an issue for people?

Like noobs definitely expect visuals but j find lsd much more visual than mushrooms. But closed eye visuals were so strong off just 3g... But how many people trip alome eyes closed with the righr music...?

Idk.

Set and setting seem a major major facotr.

Then again I've had girls go into full trip mode no matter the setting off shrooms... One girl actually couldn't move for hours and had what sounded like a vision quest off only 2.5g....

So maybe it's the person...? Metabolism, set and setting, if they ate, intentions.

Sorry. Rambling...

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Onlinegrati
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #25869655 - 03/12/19 02:44 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Well, I'm still waiting for a profound experience on LSD :shrug: I even know which visuals appear first smh...

Maybe if I tried LSD before shrooms I would be amazed. I don't hate LSD, I like it. I'm free to explore, I don't have any anxiety/fear whatsoever. It's perfect for psytrance raves/festivals. But it's not that deep even on high doses.

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer

#25869657 - 03/12/19 02:44 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

I always seem to get DMT-esque CEV's while peaking on mushroom doses over 2g, but nothing too crazy with OEV's until around 4g.

CEV's with LSD have been pretty mild or even non-existant for me, but a lot going on even at small doses with open eyes.

Edited by feevers (03/12/19 03:57 PM)

OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most
 User Gallery

#25869682 - 03/12/19 02:58 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

grati said:
Well, I'm still waiting for a profound experience on LSD :shrug: I even know which visuals appear first smh...

Maybe if I tried LSD before shrooms I would be amazed. I don't hate LSD, I like it. I'm free to explore, I don't have any anxiety/fear whatsoever. It's perfect for psytrance raves/festivals. But it's not that deep even on high doses.

I know what you mean. It's been a while for me but my visual experience was very consistent from one trip to the next. I think that the experience on LSD is more like a trip and mushrooms are more like a voyage. On a trip you've got to make a conscious effort to go somewhere where on a voyage you're just along for the ride. For me, on LSD, the visuals were the door and by approaching and going through them I got to other places. At least when I wasn't just content to sit there and watch things go bat-shit crazy.

--------------------
Go on kid, give the wheeze a squeeze.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: MadValley]
    #25869702 - 03/12/19 03:07 PM (6 days, 7 hours ago)

Dude really?

I've had some fucking unbelievably profound experiences on lsd. And not even high doses, taking 1 tab when i first started. And recently had a super strong 1 tab experience (supposedly 200mic and I believe it) had those geometric morphing visuals,went deeply inward unlike lsd and like I expect with mushrooms,and even cried laying on the floor tripping sack...

feevers, that is basically exactly how I feel. The 3g I had auditory hallucinations that reminded me of dmt too.

I have only once ever even tripped eyes closed on lsd. Funny story actually... ended up caught with my bike in the rain at 2am and knocked on my mom's window at mt grandma's house asking to come in for the night and not ride my bike home in the rain. Was at my friend's near by. Spent the whole night alone upstairs in the dark laying dace fisrt on the floor till morning. Good times.

Man i really love these substances...

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineSabnock
people have gone retarded
Male

#25869722 - 03/12/19 03:23 PM (6 days, 6 hours ago)

I started out with Ayahuasca/oral DMT. LSD is not profound in the slightest to me. Also, visuals are not what i go by when i'm talking about profound, i wanna go deep and experience some next level stuff, not see cool visuals on the walls/ceilings/ground or whatever, or even see visuals behind closed eyes, that's not important to me.

--------------------

OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most
 User Gallery

#25869795 - 03/12/19 03:59 PM (6 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Dude really?

Man i really love these substances...

NEI... I meant to say that - for me - on L the profound experiences required some work I wasn't just shot off the planet. But there were some amazing profound experiences. Still with me after many years.

They do have that effect...

--------------------
Go on kid, give the wheeze a squeeze.

Onlinegrati
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: Sabnock] * 1
    #25869823 - 03/12/19 04:11 PM (6 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
I started out with Ayahuasca/oral DMT. LSD is not profound in the slightest to me. Also, visuals are not what i go by when i'm talking about profound, i wanna go deep and experience some next level stuff, not see cool visuals on the walls/ceilings/ground or whatever, or even see visuals behind closed eyes, that's not important to me.

Well, visuals are not important for me but it's all I get on LSD :shrug: shrooms on the other hand changed my life :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineMrCraggles
 User Gallery

#25869844 - 03/12/19 04:21 PM (6 days, 5 hours ago)

Psilocin is totally better than LSD. I trip harder and go much further. Visually mushrooms are more stunning for both open eye and closed eye visuals. The headspace and feelings of pure joy and life affirmation are much, much more pronounced on mushrooms. The feelings of resolving ones issues are more pronounced on mushrooms. The colours are more rich on mushrooms.

Without a doubt for me mushrooms are the best psychedelic I've had. And I've had high doses of both. I do not come away from LSD feeling entirely satisfied. It doesn't feel like a full experience.

--------------------
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

Onlinegrati
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: Am I sensitive to psilocybin or what? [Re: MrCraggles]
    #25869857 - 03/12/19 04:25 PM (6 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

MrCraggles said:
Psilocin is totally better than LSD. I trip harder and go much further. Visually mushrooms are more stunning for both open eye and closed eye visuals. The headspace and feelings of pure joy and life affirmation are much, much more pronounced on mushrooms. The feelings of resolving ones issues are more pronounced on mushrooms. The colours are more rich on mushrooms.

Without a doubt for me mushrooms are the best psychedelic I've had. And I've had high doses of both. I do not come away from LSD feeling entirely satisfied. It doesn't feel like a full experience.

This. The only part I don't like is when everything turns dark and creepy for no reason :lol: but I'm used to that

I think I'll eat some shrooms tomorrow :solidnod:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience