Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKetamineAndHoes
Stranger
Air Duster
    #25855911 - 03/06/19 08:55 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

I've always considered air duster to be the lowest of the low when it comes to drugs. The rock bottom drug.

I'm not even judging people who do this stuff- life can get fucked and people have their ways of coping.

But to me there's just something so messed up about someone going out, buying some air duster from a computer store, and just inhaling that poison.

Share any experiences, stories, etc about air duster.

--------------------
Took a tab, then another tab, then somebody said to me
Nigga, why you babysittin’ only two or three tabs?
Imma show you how to turn it up a notch
First you get a swimmin pool full of acid, then you dive in it
Pool full of acid, then you dive in it
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Air Duster [Re: KetamineAndHoes]
    #25855929 - 03/06/19 09:13 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Yeah, have fun!!

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Air Duster [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25855930 - 03/06/19 09:14 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

more...No spank you helpy helperton!

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Air Duster [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25855936 - 03/06/19 09:19 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Its mostly young kids who use Duster.

If you have Duster, you have a computer, if you have a computer you have a drug hookup.

Didnt they add bitterant to Duster to discourage use?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineKetamineAndHoes
Stranger
Re: Air Duster [Re: Asante]
    #25855948 - 03/06/19 09:25 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Its mostly young kids who use Duster.

If you have Duster, you have a computer, if you have a computer you have a drug hookup.

Didnt they add bitterant to Duster to discourage use?

I don't think so tbh.

Young kids like to mess around with drugs but I think duster is too fucked up for most young kids to be attracted to. people in my high school did acid and Molly and smoked tons of pot but I think 99.9% of them wouldn't touch duster

I think really poor people do duster.

and literally everyone has a computer these days tbh. I think 10 years ago having a laptop/computer was a luxury but even super broke people these days manage to have a laptop.

--------------------
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

InvisibleDirty Dave
Stranger

Loc: In your window
    #25855963 - 03/06/19 09:41 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

I miss my dad.

:lolsy:

--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right

Offlinepinedownpioneer
Male User Gallery
Loc: TX
Re: Air Duster [Re: Dirty Dave] * 1
    #25855985 - 03/06/19 09:56 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

One time at work somehow nitrous came up in the conversation. A guy that was really bad off on drugs(all the time) was like ‘Oh man, I love computer dusters.’ I tried to tell him nitrous and computer duster are not the same thing but you couldn’t tell that guy anything.

--------------------
Trade list

Need kratom? Message me now.

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Air Duster [Re: pinedownpioneer] * 1
    #25856131 - 03/06/19 11:48 AM (5 years, 24 days ago)

I used to buy lots of air duster cans for a project I was working on. The cashiers would always be like  :astonishedmustache:  ID?...

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Air Duster [Re: KetamineAndHoes] * 2
    #25856308 - 03/06/19 01:55 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

KetamineAndHoes said:
I've always considered air duster to be the lowest of the low when it comes to drugs. The rock bottom drug....

Duster isn't even a "drug" though...Duster is a mix of various refrigerant/propellant gasses...Like difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, tetrafluoroethane .

From what I understand these gases don't even really have any direct mechanism of action on any receptors that causes a "high" or euphoric effect...When people inhale this crap they're mostly just causing oxygen deprivation and suffocating themselves and that's the "high" they're experiencing...If anyone can find some information showing what mechanism of action those refrigerant/propellant gasses have, I'm very curious lol.

And those gasses aren't all that "safe" to be inhaling....potentially some rather toxic stuff.

To me, inhaling duster is on the same level as inhaling gasoline fumes....retarded :rolleyes: .

-OM

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Air Duster [Re: openmind]
    #25856321 - 03/06/19 02:05 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

KetamineAndHoes said:
I've always considered air duster to be the lowest of the low when it comes to drugs. The rock bottom drug....

Duster isn't even a "drug" though...Duster is a mix of various refrigerant/propellant gasses...Like difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, tetrafluoroethane .

From what I understand these gases don't even really have any direct mechanism of action on any receptors that causes a "high" or euphoric effect...When people inhale this crap they're mostly just causing oxygen deprivation and suffocating themselves and that's the "high" they're experiencing...If anyone can find some information showing what mechanism of action those refrigerant/propellant gasses have, I'm very curious lol.

And those gasses aren't all that "safe" to be inhaling....potentially some rather toxic stuff.

To me, inhaling duster is on the same level as inhaling gasoline fumes....retarded :rolleyes: .

-OM

I think it goes beyond oxygen deprivation and probably causes effects through toxicity. Sort of like sniffing paint or other nasty stuff stupid people do.

Had a highschool friend who though nitrous and air duster were the same thing :lol: he knew some kids who were abusing air duster and in his words "started to look like zombies". After I explained the difference he tried some nitrous finally and enjoyed it.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: Air Duster [Re: KetamineAndHoes] * 2
    #25856374 - 03/06/19 02:41 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

This sounds bad but I used to be addicted to the shit. I didnt even buy it id just go to walmart and steal a couple cans at a time. It was horrible man i can still taste that shit when i think about it and it makes me wanna gag. Me and my friend got in a wreck while he was driving my car and were both on it. I shattered a window and my nose and it couldve killed me if the tree we hit had been like 6 inches closer to my door. The worst part about it all though is that my little brother was riding with his friend while they were both on it. He hit a truck at 80 mph and it killed my little brother. It was the most devastating shit of my life. And i cant help but blame myself a little for it because they saw me doing it. That was 6 years ago and it still haunts me to this day. I wanna say that shit destroyed my family but it was really our bad decisions that did.

--------------------
Royale with cheese

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Air Duster [Re: SporeJunkie]
    #25856422 - 03/06/19 03:04 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Holy shit

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Air Duster [Re: sui]
    #25856428 - 03/06/19 03:07 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

"When inhaled, the gas displaces the oxygen in the lungs and removes carbon dioxide from the blood causing the user to suffer from hypoxia which results in the euphoric feeling abusers desire. This type of inhalant abuse can cause a plethora of negative effects including brain and nerve damage, paralysis, serious injury, or death.[4]"

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleDirty Dave
Stranger

Loc: In your window
Re: Air Duster [Re: SporeJunkie]
    #25856634 - 03/06/19 05:01 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

SporeJunkie said:
This sounds bad but I used to be addicted to the shit. I didnt even buy it id just go to walmart and steal a couple cans at a time. It was horrible man i can still taste that shit when i think about it and it makes me wanna gag. Me and my friend got in a wreck while he was driving my car and were both on it. I shattered a window and my nose and it couldve killed me if the tree we hit had been like 6 inches closer to my door. The worst part about it all though is that my little brother was riding with his friend while they were both on it. He hit a truck at 80 mph and it killed my little brother. It was the most devastating shit of my life. And i cant help but blame myself a little for it because they saw me doing it. That was 6 years ago and it still haunts me to this day. I wanna say that shit destroyed my family but it was really our bad decisions that did.

Wow. That is heavy. It is crazy how impressionable kids are.

--------------------
If your mouth ain’t bloody you’re not eating the ass right

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Air Duster [Re: openmind] * 2
    #25856778 - 03/06/19 05:45 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

KetamineAndHoes said:

-OM

Similar compounds are the standard drugs used for general anesthesia. Isoflurane and haloflurane are the most common and are structurally very similar. The mechanism of action is not well understood but that doesn’t mean they don’t produce profound states of altered consciousness.

Fluoroethanes are all anesthetic but the substitutes ones are of medical significance. 2-Chloro-2-(difluoromethoxy)-1,1,1-trifluoroethane is the most commonly used anesthetic in the world 

http://asd.molfield.org/php/view_details.php?id=11

The mode of action goes far beyond simple oxygen deprivation.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/06/19 05:47 PM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Air Duster [Re: sui]
    #25857382 - 03/06/19 10:59 PM (5 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

sui said:
"When inhaled, the gas displaces the oxygen in the lungs and removes carbon dioxide from the blood causing the user to suffer from hypoxia which results in the euphoric feeling abusers desire. This type of inhalant abuse can cause a plethora of negative effects including brain and nerve damage, paralysis, serious injury, or death.[4]"

DARE talk.

They say that of Nitrous oxide too.

Nope, it acts as an inhalation anesthetic, just like the nitrogen in deep diving causes anaesthesia. Heavy inert gases do that.

Like Koods says, all current anesthetic gases except N2O are fluorinated hydrocarbons. That does NOT mean Duster has anywhere near the same safety profile of course, far from it.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleNimph
Im Unclecaptainblue!!!!

Loc: The dirty
    #25857432 - 03/07/19 12:08 AM (5 years, 23 days ago)

That or fermented shit gas, anyone who huff air duster is more than likely garbage an stupid when they can get a shopping cart load it an walk around the store hitting whipped cream flavored nitrous.

--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

OfflineKetamineAndHoes
Stranger
Re: Air Duster [Re: koods]
    #25857971 - 03/07/19 09:08 AM (5 years, 23 days ago)

yeah, I think the high is much more intense than what just pure oxygen deprivation could ever produce.

here's an interesting trip report

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=12602

"It's like Nitrous times infinity"

--------------------
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Air Duster [Re: Asante]
    #25858763 - 03/07/19 03:45 PM (5 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Similar compounds are the standard drugs used for general anesthesia. Isoflurane and haloflurane are the most common and are structurally very similar. The mechanism of action is not well understood but that doesn’t mean they don’t produce profound states of altered consciousness.

Fluoroethanes are all anesthetic but the substitutes ones are of medical significance. 2-Chloro-2-(difluoromethoxy)-1,1,1-trifluoroethane is the most commonly used anesthetic in the world 

http://asd.molfield.org/php/view_details.php?id=11

The mode of action goes far beyond simple oxygen deprivation.

Quote:

Asante said:
Like Koods says, all current anesthetic gases except N2O are fluorinated hydrocarbons. That does NOT mean Duster has anywhere near the same safety profile of course, far from it.

Thanks for that info koods...:strokebeard:

Interesting...I was not aware of these other anesthetic gasses, or that the gasses in duster are somewhat similar to these commonly used anesthetics.

Not totally related to this...but I know xenon has anesthetic/dissociative properties, I've always wanted to try the stuff but it's super expensive.

-OM

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Air Duster [Re: openmind]
    #25858810 - 03/07/19 04:05 PM (5 years, 22 days ago)

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale