Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 607 | 608 | 609 | 610 | 611 | 612 | 613 | 614 | 615 | 616 | 617 | 618 | 619 | 620 | 621 | 622 | 623 | 624 | 625 | 626 | 627 | Next > | Last >
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27057814 - 11/25/20 11:18 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/25/pennsylvania-certification-election-results-biden-trump-giuliani-judge-patricia-mccullough-shapiro-wolf/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/11/25/pennsylvania-court-temporarily-blocks-state-from-certifying-votes-in-response-to-gop-challenge/?sh=32e0fb1c5907

Gotta trust Forbes, yeah?

"A state judge in Pennsylvania temporarily blocked the state Wednesday from further certifying its general election results, after the state certified President-elect Joe Biden’s win Tuesday, while a Republican-led lawsuit attempting to block Pennsylvania's election results plays out in court, though the order has now been paused due to an appeal."

Enlil, what does that mean? I'll take a guess and say, no thing.
:puddingpop:

You know this doesn’t get trump any closer to winning, right? If Pennsylvania somehow couldn’t certify its results, trump wouldn’t get the state’s electors.  Trump still ends up with 232 electoral votes.

Let’s say the court finds mail in voting unconstitutional, that would only affect future elections. You can’t go back and change the rules ex post facto. Doing so violates the US constitution.

Trump and his cronies are trying to cheat and doing a terrible job

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27057873 - 11/25/20 11:56 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/25/pennsylvania-certification-election-results-biden-trump-giuliani-judge-patricia-mccullough-shapiro-wolf/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/11/25/pennsylvania-court-temporarily-blocks-state-from-certifying-votes-in-response-to-gop-challenge/?sh=32e0fb1c5907

Gotta trust Forbes, yeah?

"A state judge in Pennsylvania temporarily blocked the state Wednesday from further certifying its general election results, after the state certified President-elect Joe Biden’s win Tuesday, while a Republican-led lawsuit attempting to block Pennsylvania's election results plays out in court, though the order has now been paused due to an appeal."

Enlil, what does that mean? I'll take a guess and say, no thing.
:puddingpop:

Not nothing, but nothing vis a vis the Presidential election.  It could have an effect on some state legislature seat, perhaps, but the presidential election is already certified and those electors are voting for Biden on December 14.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #27057929 - 11/26/20 12:56 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Even if a court declared mail in ballots unconstitutional - which it isn’t - no court would ever simply throw out the mail in vote from a election as a remedy. That’s insane. At most they might order a new election, but that isn’t possible for a presidential election.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
    #27057978 - 11/26/20 01:50 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

How can votes be verified with observers over 20 feet away?

What's the deal with ballots being copied with marker then again with pen?

Back rooms with 5 minute limited viewing?

600k votes for Biden and 3,200 for trump? Doesn't sound statistically possible, IMO.

IMO, unverified ballots should be thrown out if they can't be verified through audit.

Then, let's count some votes.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27057984 - 11/26/20 01:58 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

600k votes for Biden and 3,200 for trump? Doesn't sound statistically possible, IMO.

IMO, unverified ballots should be thrown out if they can't be verified through audit.

What is an unverified ballot?

That 600k claim is made up.

There were observers from each party at the table where votes are counted. All these people complaining about not being allowed to observe weren’t allowed to observe because there were already observers in the room and at the tables

--------------------

Edited by koods (11/26/20 02:01 AM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: twighead]
    #27058152 - 11/26/20 07:51 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Ahhh you think he'll win, 80% odds? I'll throw down 1000$ on 80% odds... so if I win you pay me 4k and if you win I'll pay you 1200$, sound fair?

At 5:45 Monday morning, after a long night of partying, one of my friends bet me on the election. I felt so bad for him I told him I would give him 5 to 1 after we shook on it.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27058198 - 11/26/20 09:10 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

What is an unverified ballot?

That 600k claim is made up.

There were observers from each party at the table where votes are counted. All these people complaining about not being allowed to observe weren’t allowed to observe because there were already observers in the room and at the tables

A ballot remove from its signed security envelope without observations being allowed. Or, a ballot which is too far away to be clearly seen could be considered unverified.

Yeah, I get they might be able to estimate how many ballots were counted in a given about of time, perhaps this is where 600k comes from. Or, perhaps their is some evidence of how many ballots were counted without observations. Big brother is a thing, video footage should exist, allowing investigators to go and see where observers are positioned. If solid, video evidence exist showing no such observations, what do?

:shrug:

Will have to wait and see testimony from other witnesses.

Also, what of that big 'spike' of votes? Is that mail in ballots that have been precounted and loaded on a thumb drive to be loaded on election day? If so, were/are there any laws or rules on when those early, mail in ballots were to be counted?

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: HamHead] * 4
    #27058210 - 11/26/20 09:33 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

The fact that observers don't get to choose where they stand doesn't invalidate my right to vote.  Why do you hate democracy so much?

Observers were allowed in the room as required by law.  They don't get to decide where they stand or create their own laws to suit their needs.  If the law needs to be changed, the legislature can do that in whatever state needs changed.  Maybe that'll make you feel better about the next election.  Still, crying that the law isn't fair simply because you don't like the outcome of an election isn't going to get you anywhere.

I know you think some magical court case will come up and change everything.  It's too late for that now. 

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27058223 - 11/26/20 09:53 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Even if a court declared mail in ballots unconstitutional - which it isn’t - no court would ever simply throw out the mail in vote from a election as a remedy. That’s insane. At most they might order a new election, but that isn’t possible for a presidential election.

The government wouldn’t ever do the insane thing, that’s crazy! I say at the conclusion of the 4 years of the Trump presidency.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27058301 - 11/26/20 10:42 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

To deprive citizens of their votes because poll workers MIGHT have not followed the proper procedure is what hamhead thinks is reasonable. It’s cheating.

--------------------

OfflinePumpJackTeX
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #27058367 - 11/26/20 11:28 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Yo, stop drinking the Kool aid. Trump is a pathological liar and your eating his lies up left and right.  Come  back to reality.

--------------------
Life.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #27058391 - 11/26/20 11:42 AM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Nah, I think a stack of ballots that aren't allowed to be observed being counted, is cheating.

Who knows what those ballots looked like. They could have all been signed in the same ink with the same handwriting/signatures.

They could have been those ballots that were perfectly marked for Biden with no signs of handling or creases. Mail in ballots that are supposed to be folded and secured in an envelope, ya know?

If people are not allowed to be close enough to view ballots so they may challenge if they see discrepancies, that is a sign of malicious activities.

--------------------

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: HamHead] * 5
    #27058416 - 11/26/20 12:00 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

It is by now an established fact that the posted results are well outside the margin of error. In other words, if there were discrepancies, and they were all, let us suppose, in Trump's favor, it would not be statistically significant enough to affect the now globally accepted count.

As far as observers, it is my understanding that at essentially all polling locations, Republican observers were present. The Trump administration even complained that they were not being allowed to stand close enough, so COVID protocols were violated in several swing states to appease Trump. And he still lost.

The election was fair and square, and the irony of all these silly posts you are making is that it was one of the most pristinely conducted elections in recent history.

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: DividedQuantum] * 2
    #27058424 - 11/26/20 12:04 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Even from someone like me who honestly wanted trump to win, but only because it's detrimental to society and it might make people wake up faster. The last people I would want trying to observe would be average trump voters.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #27058425 - 11/26/20 12:05 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Certain people aren't open to logic or scientific observation. It's a shame.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: HamHead] * 4
    #27058427 - 11/26/20 12:05 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

I saw on Newsmaxx this morning that the walls of polling places were not protected from radio wave infiltration. What if the deep state was pumping in 5G mind control to the counters, forcing them to give Biden the votes?

The votes coming in were also from people. What if Antifa and BLM had blackmailed and threatened these people into voting for Biden? People are prone to blackmail, you know.

No one can prove that these things didn't happen, I bet they did. We need to investigate otherwise the votes should not count. Anyone saying otherwise is against a fair election.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #27058431 - 11/26/20 12:06 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Fuck logic.  I want things my way.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27058440 - 11/26/20 12:09 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Fuck logic.  I want things my way.

All you have to do is pick out pieces of information that support what you want to hear. It's actually pretty easy!

--------------------

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers]
    #27058442 - 11/26/20 12:11 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
I saw on Newsmaxx this morning that the walls of polling places were not protected from radio wave infiltration. What if the deep state was pumping in 5G mind control to the counters, forcing them to give Biden the votes?

The votes coming in were also from people. What if Antifa and BLM had blackmailed and threatened these people into voting for Biden? People are prone to blackmail, you know.

No one can prove that these things didn't happen, I bet they did. We need to investigate otherwise the votes should not count. Anyone saying otherwise is against a fair election.

I heard 5g gives incels a boner when they see their mom.

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 4
    #27058445 - 11/26/20 12:14 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

This meme is essentially about hamhead

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 607 | 608 | 609 | 610 | 611 | 612 | 613 | 614 | 615 | 616 | 617 | 618 | 619 | 620 | 621 | 622 | 623 | 624 | 625 | 626 | 627 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

General Interest >> Political Discussion