Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | 346 | 347 | 348 | 349 | 350 | Next > | Last >
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26714485 - 06/02/20 05:54 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

It’s like this for a mile in both directions

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26714491 - 06/02/20 05:56 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
My friend in Houston: “I’ve never seen so many people in my life.”

Trump has totally lost control of this situation

Somewhere I missed how Trump is responsible for all this.

Do you have a little alert that tells you you’re needed to white knight for trump?

Do you ever not misrepresent why other people say?

It’s true that what they did last night in Lafayette square has changed minds in this city. People who never protested are out now after that and the fascist military display. This is shaping up to be one of the largest protest ever in DC with almost zero organization.

Edited by koods (06/02/20 05:58 PM)

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26714496 - 06/02/20 05:58 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
My friend in Houston: “I’ve never seen so many people in my life.”

Trump has totally lost control of this situation

Somewhere I missed how Trump is responsible for all this.

It is easy - he is responsible for all the bad shit

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26714497 - 06/02/20 05:58 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Metoo said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
I mean if I were a career oligarch and dumped millions of your societies stolen cash on weapons I would want to see them used. Who gets toys and doesn't use them. Someone's getting a hard-on for violating civil liberties with weapons.

You don't seem like a rich connected politician though. So where do you get off on this?

I am coming more from a public safety and protection of property - both public and personal - angle. Rioting and looting does not further either so should be actively countered.

Do you agree with the above?

I wouldn't rely on anyone but myself to protect my business

OfflineMugnath
Male

#26714513 - 06/02/20 06:03 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Metoo said:
Quote:

Mugnath said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_perjury

"Police perjury (or testilying in United States police slang[1]) is the act of a police officer giving false testimony. It is typically used in a criminal trial to "make the case" against a defendant believed by the police to be guilty when irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search threaten to result in acquittal.

It also can be extended further to encompass substantive misstatements of fact for the purpose of convicting those whom the police believe to be guilty, procedural misstatements to 'justify' a search and seizure, or even to include statements to frame an innocent citizen.[1][2] More generically, it has been said to be "[l]ying under oath, especially by a police officer, to help get a conviction."[3] "

Sorry but your cop family members are lying to you.

Edit: Saw you're Canadian, nevermind.

Here is more context, from the link you posted:

"Police officers can put their livelihood and their pension on the line in furtherance of a conspiracy. And if they are caught in the lie, guilty criminal defendants can be set free because of otherwise unwarranted acquittals, or because the evidence is tossed at a suppression hearing. And, of course, when the police lie under oath, innocent people can be convicted and jailed. Hundreds of convictions have been set aside as a result of such scandals"

See "Making a Murderer". "when the police lie under oath, innocent people can be convicted and jailed", there you go. DA lies, police lie, and the state protects them.

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26714520 - 06/02/20 06:03 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Quote:

Metoo said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
I mean if I were a career oligarch and dumped millions of your societies stolen cash on weapons I would want to see them used. Who gets toys and doesn't use them. Someone's getting a hard-on for violating civil liberties with weapons.

You don't seem like a rich connected politician though. So where do you get off on this?

I am coming more from a public safety and protection of property - both public and personal - angle. Rioting and looting does not further either so should be actively countered.

Do you agree with the above?

I wouldn't rely on anyone but myself to protect my business

And how would you protect it, if confronted by a bunch of hoodlums with baseball bats?

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26714525 - 06/02/20 06:05 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Metoo said:
Quote:

Mugnath said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_perjury

"Police perjury (or testilying in United States police slang[1]) is the act of a police officer giving false testimony. It is typically used in a criminal trial to "make the case" against a defendant believed by the police to be guilty when irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search threaten to result in acquittal.

It also can be extended further to encompass substantive misstatements of fact for the purpose of convicting those whom the police believe to be guilty, procedural misstatements to 'justify' a search and seizure, or even to include statements to frame an innocent citizen.[1][2] More generically, it has been said to be "[l]ying under oath, especially by a police officer, to help get a conviction."[3] "

Sorry but your cop family members are lying to you.

Edit: Saw you're Canadian, nevermind.

Here is more context, from the link you posted:

"Police officers can put their livelihood and their pension on the line in furtherance of a conspiracy. And if they are caught in the lie, guilty criminal defendants can be set free because of otherwise unwarranted acquittals, or because the evidence is tossed at a suppression hearing. And, of course, when the police lie under oath, innocent people can be convicted and jailed. Hundreds of convictions have been set aside as a result of such scandals"

Why do you refuse to understand that just because these things are possible and there are laws, IT DOESNT MATTER. They don’t get caught and if they do nothing happens to them.

--------------------

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26714527 - 06/02/20 06:07 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Why do you refuse to understand that just because these things are possible and there are laws, IT DOESNT MATTER. They don’t get caught and if they do nothing happens to them.

Source or make belief?

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26714534 - 06/02/20 06:08 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
I heard if a cop gets caught officially lying at any point in time they cease to become cops because they are no longer credible. I heard if there's ever a record of a  cop lying the force doesn't want them around anymore because every lawyer will bring up that they lied in past and nothing they say can be used as evidence. Source, i have 2 family members that are retired cops

"officially lying?"  I assume you mean if they are prosecuted for it.  Sure.  That's exactly why they usually aren't prosecuted for it.  The only time it happens is if the media finds out and makes it a public issue.  Otherwise, they sweep it under the rug.

If a cop is caught planting drugs on one person and prosecuted for it, that opens the door for every single drug conviction involving that cop to be reopened.  This is a very strong incentive for prosecutors to avoid pursuing cases like that.  A perjury conviction would create similar problems.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26714550 - 06/02/20 06:14 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Why don’t you just admit you don’t care. People wasting their time trying to inform you when you already know this unless you live under a rock.

https://www.innocenceproject.org/prevalence-police-lying/

Quote:

“There’s no fear of being caught,” a Brooklyn officer who has been on the force for almost a decade told the Times. “You’re not going to go to trial and nobody is going to be cross-examined.” The percentage of cases that progress to the cross-examination of an officer is quite small.

--------------------

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26714554 - 06/02/20 06:16 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
If a cop is caught planting drugs on one person and prosecuted for it, that opens the door for every single drug conviction involving that cop to be reopened.  This is a very strong incentive for prosecutors to avoid pursuing cases like that.  A perjury conviction would create similar problems.

Arguably, it creates an even stronger incentive for police bosses to make sure the cops don't lie in court. No perjury = no problem for either police or prosecutors.

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #26714555 - 06/02/20 06:17 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

:facepalm:
They're coached to lie and have admitted it

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26714556 - 06/02/20 06:17 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

It looks like the entire city is out and protesting tonight

https://twitter.com/elizbov/status/1267924821071007746?s=21

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26714566 - 06/02/20 06:21 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Metoo said:

Arguably, it creates an even stronger incentive for police bosses to make sure the cops don't lie in court. No perjury = no problem for either police or prosecutors.

That's not a priority, though.  Police are judged by the amount of arrests and convictions that occur.  They are not judged by the accuracy of those arrests or convictions. 

Further, there are tons of incentives to lie "for the right reasons."  Many cops see the Constitution as a barrier to the performance of their duties, so they often ignore it and search people illegally.  If they find nothing, there's no risk because the person goes home angry but can't do anything about it.  If they find something, they make up a lie to justify the search.  Many cops don't even see this as doing something wrong, and once someone crosses a line enough times, the line disappears completely.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26714577 - 06/02/20 06:24 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Metoo said:

That's not a priority, though.  Police are judged by the amount of arrests and convictions that occur.  They are not judged by the accuracy of those arrests or convictions. 

Further, there are tons of incentives to lie "for the right reasons."  Many cops see the Constitution as a barrier to the performance of their duties, so they often ignore it and search people illegally.  If they find nothing, there's no risk because the person goes home angry but can't do anything about it.  If they find something, they make up a lie to justify the search.  Many cops don't even see this as doing something wrong, and once someone crosses a line enough times, the line disappears completely.

I hear you and - if true - this is disturbing.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26714581 - 06/02/20 06:26 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Does anyone really believe that metoo is an adult growing up in the United States doesn’t already know all this? He’s not interested in a real discussion, his purpose is to muddy the water and push back against the current narrative about cops. He supports the way cops behave now and doesn’t want that to change.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26714587 - 06/02/20 06:27 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

It used to be disturbing to me, too.  Now, after years of seeing it time and time again, it's like starving children in Africa....yeah, it's happening and it sucks, but it's been that way for a long time and there's nothing I can do about it.

I just do what I can to help as many individuals as I can and make a few bucks here and there.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26714596 - 06/02/20 06:31 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Good on you, not questioning your motives but keen to listen to others with first hand knowledge too.

OfflineMetoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26714603 - 06/02/20 06:34 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Does anyone really believe that metoo is an adult growing up in the United States doesn’t already know all this? He’s not interested in a real discussion, his purpose is to muddy the water and push back against the current narrative about cops. He supports the way cops behave now and doesn’t want that to change.

I also report to Putin, have a KKK hood in my closet and carry out vivisections of seal puppies in the basement.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26714617 - 06/02/20 06:38 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

I see no evidence of that

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | 343 | 344 | 345 | 346 | 347 | 348 | 349 | 350 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion