Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26701957 - 05/28/20 04:20 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
To my knowledge, Trump simply asked whether there would be an investigation.

There's nothing wrong with investigating, if Enlil is correct, amiright?

It’s already been investigated. It’s a false accusation.

Scarborough's been investigated?  Source, or make believe?

What would you like him investigated for?

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26701980 - 05/28/20 04:36 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Hate speech is protected speech.

Well then, I'm in favor of free speech on our largest social media platforms.  Just a personal opinion.

That means giving the owners the option of what speech they want and do not want on the platform.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26702346 - 05/28/20 07:55 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

President Trump said Thursday that he'd get rid of his Twitter account if he didn't
find it necessary to push back against "fake news."

"If we had a fair press in this country, I would do that in a heartbeat," Trump told reporters
in the Oval Office when asked if he had considered deleting his account on the platform
given his recent criticism of the social media giant.

"There's nothing I'd rather do than get rid of my whole Twitter account," he added...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/500025-trump-says-hed-love-to-get-rid-of-my-whole-twitter-account
:burke::rotfl: :laugh2:  :lmafo:  :rofl2:  :lol:

Now that is fake news!

:liar: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #26702420 - 05/28/20 08:31 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

There's nothing wrong with investigating, if Enlil is correct, amiright?

It’s already been investigated. It’s a false accusation.

Come on, Fal.  As someone who has enjoyed many of your contributions to this forum over several years--and agrees with many of your positions, especially economic ones--I'm telling you that this post of yours, your request, is a silly one IMO, friend.

A staffer suddenly dies in the offices of a US congressman with little apparent cause except a head injury...do you not think that a thorough investigation was carried out to determine the cause and, if appropriate, whether criminal charges should be filed?

Besides that, you and every person with an iota of compassion and empathy should be condemning trump's shitty accusations because the investigation was done, the 'case' was closed, and there are no--none, absolutely zero--legitimate questions about cause or culpability...and **most importantly** the woman's widower has pleaded with the president to shut his fucking lying piehole and to quit savaging the memories he holds of his dead wife.

I'd really like you to not defend trump WRT anything concerning donald's shitty, compassionless lies and baseless assertions ("questions", if that word better suits you) in the case of Scarborough's long dead staffer...no matter how much you feel 'forced' to do so.  IMO it's simply not appropriate or necessary that you do so, man; let it go. Please.

But you gotta do you and I apologize for asking you to shut it about this one, man. The last things I'll say about it is that I'm asking you to drop it in this, my, extremely verbose way partially because I can very closely relate to what the widower is going thru.  The direct cause of his current grief is yet more of Donald trump's idiotic 'questions' and you should feel no compulsion to defend him this time, IMO.

:peace:

Offlinechristopera
Stranger

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #26702421 - 05/28/20 08:32 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

If he gets rid of his Twitter we will never hear his opinion again. I’d vote for him if he ran on that platform.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #26702442 - 05/28/20 08:40 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26702444 - 05/28/20 08:40 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
If he gets rid of his Twitter we will never hear his opinion again. I’d vote for him if he ran on that platform.

Coroner said she had an undiagnosed heart condition that caused her to faint and hit her head. Why should Scarborough be investigated? It's a nothing burger cooked up to distract.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: relic]
    #26702463 - 05/28/20 08:51 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

It’s already been investigated.

Come on, Fal.  As someone who has enjoyed many of your contributions to this forum over several years--and agrees with many of your positions, especially economic ones--I'm telling you that this post of yours, your request, is a silly one IMO, friend.

A staffer suddenly dies in the offices of a US congressman with little apparent cause except a head injury...do you not think that a thorough investigation was carried out to determine the cause and, if appropriate, whether criminal charges should be filed?

Koods claimed an investigation was done.  I haven't seen any evidence of an investigation.  According to Wikipedia, "An autopsy by an Okaloosa County associate medical examiner determined that an undiagnosed heart-valve irregularity had caused the 28-year-old to lose consciousness, fall, and hit her head on the edge of a desk the day before."  Therefore, no investigation was done.  If there was, please share a link.  Was that really such a silly request to koods?

Edit:  I see that Sulfurshelfsean confirmed the point that no investigation was done.  :shrug:

PS - I'm NOT saying Scarborough is guilty.  I was simply refuting koods' claim that an investigation had been done.

Edit 2:  While I appreciate your post, I hope you don't keep asking me to let koods off the hook when he's make believing.  :smirk:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/28/20 09:31 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26702521 - 05/28/20 09:19 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I'm in favor of free speech on our largest social media platforms.  Just a personal opinion.

That means giving the owners the option of what speech they want and do not want on the platform.

Free speech for the owner, but not the millions of potential users.  :shrug:

I know your logic:  "private censorship is actually increasing freedom of speech".  :cookiemonster:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26702529 - 05/28/20 09:23 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Free speech for all

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26702532 - 05/28/20 09:24 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

cannabinated said:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

#26702809 - 05/28/20 11:37 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Large companies get their own little take on the first amendment.  I don’t see trump’s twitter post as much more than pissing in the wind & hot air.

--------------------
The actuality of all experience is like a dream
and in its momentary groundless gleaming,
undeniably perceptible, it is uncrystallizing light-form,
a deceitful flash, a diaphanous form of emptiness.
Yet delving deeply we find neither truth nor falsehood,
for neither present nor absent, it is beyond all conception;
we know it like the sky, inexpressible, unimaginable,
fundamentally ever fresh and pristine.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26702822 - 05/28/20 11:46 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Koods claimed an investigation was done.  I haven't seen any evidence of an investigation.  According to Wikipedia, "An autopsy by an Okaloosa County associate medical examiner determined that an undiagnosed heart-valve irregularity had caused the 28-year-old to lose consciousness, fall, and hit her head on the edge of a desk the day before."  Therefore, no investigation was done.  If there was, please share a link.  Was that really such a silly request to koods?

Edit:  I see that Sulfurshelfsean confirmed the point that no investigation was done.  :shrug:

PS - I'm NOT saying Scarborough is guilty.  I was simply refuting koods' claim that an investigation had been done

Are you serious? The previous paragraph you posted the details of the investigation.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Edited by koods (05/28/20 11:51 PM)

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26702846 - 05/29/20 12:01 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Very happy with Trump's executive order today.  He's right on.  These social media platforms have been abusing people's freedoms for far too long.  Banning any kind of viewpoints they don't agree with.  Unacceptable in the great USA.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: meltdowner]
    #26702898 - 05/29/20 12:32 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

He can cry a river, the tears of Trump are lube for the rubes.

Offlineoculodextro
Male

Loc: Space is the Place
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: falcon] * 2
    #26702905 - 05/29/20 12:34 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Shit ton dead from corona, 50 million unemployed, does jack shit

TWITTER FACT CHECKS HIS TWEET: EXECUTIVE ORDER

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: oculodextro] * 1
    #26702912 - 05/29/20 12:38 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: oculodextro] * 1
    #26702917 - 05/29/20 12:40 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Can you imagine being in the field with him as a soldier, bone spurs saved more than his ass.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26702962 - 05/29/20 01:09 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

PS - I'm NOT saying Scarborough is guilty.  I was simply refuting koods' claim that an investigation had been done

Are you serious? The previous paragraph you posted the details of the investigation.

If you're calling the autopsy an "investigation", here's some interesting excerpts from an article of things I haven't heard about from the mainstream news:

Lori Klausutis: The Sudden and Unexplained Death of a Congressional Aide
Quote:

On the afternoon of Lori Klausutis' sudden death, Dr. Michael Berkland performed the autopsy. Dr. Berkland was not a qualified or credible practitioner.

Dr. Berkland had lied about his experience and training in the field.

In reviewing Dr. Berkland's work, Dr. Young and others discovered that 39 percent of Dr. Berkland's autopsies were in one way or another incomplete.

In January 1998, Dr. Berkland was barred from performing autopsies in the state of Missouri.  A year later, the state revoked Michael Berkland's license to practice medicine.

By the time he lost his medical license in Missouri, Dr. Berkland was in Florida performing autopsies. He had not told the medical examiner who had hired him in Florida that he had lost his medical license in Missouri.

According to Dr. Berkland, Lori Klausutis, due to a valvular condition in her heart, fainted and fell, bumping her head on the corner of her desk.

Because Dr. Berkland had misled the media regarding the condition of Lori Kalusutis' body, reporters demanded to see a copy of his autopsy report. Lori Klausutis had not suffered a head scratch and a bruise as initially stated by the forensic pathologist. She had, in fact, suffered a massive head injury that included a seven-and-one-quarter inch fracture across the top of her skull, an "eggshell" fracture inside her skull above her right eye socket, a scalp contusion on the back of her head, and a subdural hematoma on the left side of her brain that caused it to swell and herniate--break out of--the left side of her skull.

Dr. Berkland interpreted the subdural hematoma--called a contracoup injury because it was on the opposite side of the head from the point of impact (causing the brain to slam against the other side of the skull)--as evidence that Klausutis' moving head had struck a stationary object. He chose this scenario over one more suggestive of foul play such as the possibility that a moving object, such as a baseball bat or metal pipe, had struck the victim's head.

Photographs of the death scene would have depicted blood and hair on the corner of the desk. If such photographs existed, they were never made public. Moreover, no death site sketches were attached to the autopsy report. So, the public, in trying to understand what had happened to Lori Klausutis, had to take Dr. Berkland's word on this. But just how good was his word? If history was a guide, not very good.

Two years after Lori Klausutis' sudden, un-investigated death, Medical Examiner's Commission suspended his license to perform autopsies.

Of course, I realize this doesn't prove anything, but Trump never accused Scarborough of murder.  He simply asked whether there would be an investigation

--------------------

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26702966 - 05/29/20 01:11 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

He sort of implied it.  In a way - Knowing that special part of his constituency would take it as matter of fact in a wink wink kind of way.
It was a total dick move regardless.    The attention drawn to it wasn’t innocent.  Incendiary political attack.

--------------------
The actuality of all experience is like a dream
and in its momentary groundless gleaming,
undeniably perceptible, it is uncrystallizing light-form,
a deceitful flash, a diaphanous form of emptiness.
Yet delving deeply we find neither truth nor falsehood,
for neither present nor absent, it is beyond all conception;
we know it like the sky, inexpressible, unimaginable,
fundamentally ever fresh and pristine.

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | Next > | Last >

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion