Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | Next > | Last >
OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26698712 - 05/27/20 06:42 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Twitter Inc. has begun inserting fact checking links to Trump's tweets when he spews bullshit. This according to that commie rag, The Wall Street Journal.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26698725 - 05/27/20 06:49 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Why wouldn't they upgrade/repair the existing fence before starting work on virgin territory?

Yikes really? An old fence is still better than no fence. They could have had 194 miles of additional barriers along the border, then gone back and fixed the old fence.

Can you explain your logic, because this seems to be a profoundly stupid way to approach the problem. Is it just having to justify the stupidity of the trump adminstration leaves its defenders no choice but to make retarded arguments?

As for complaining, well I’d really like to know why we had to divert $15 billion dollars from the military in a national emergency to defend an extra three miles of border.

:justno:

the old fence was on the parts with the highest traffic areas. Once they upgrade those important areas they can continue on with the less frequented areas. They've added 3 additional miles that no one has ever done before and you're chalking it up as a failure, and the project isn't even completed yet

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #26698732 - 05/27/20 06:53 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:

Hes got grandpa grumbles tits

I can't decide what's more important - his weight, skin color, or hair style.

I want to be absolutely 100% sure to focus on what's critical.

His incompetence is the most important part.

Thats whys there is multiple pages discussing whether or not trump is merely just obese or morbidly obese. They're also taking shots at his appearance which in any other scenario they'd be crying about why we shouldn't body shame  :lol:

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #26698758 - 05/27/20 07:05 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

I’m sorry but anyone who complains about people shaming trump for his looks can just fuck off. The man spends his entire day demeaning and insulting people. He’s a fat fucking man tittied balloon assed moron.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26698763 - 05/27/20 07:10 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Why wouldn't they upgrade/repair the existing fence before starting work on virgin territory?

Yikes really? An old fence is still better than no fence. They could have had 194 miles of additional barriers along the border, then gone back and fixed the old fence.

Can you explain your logic, because this seems to be a profoundly stupid way to approach the problem. Is it just having to justify the stupidity of the trump adminstration leaves its defenders no choice but to make retarded arguments?

As for complaining, well I’d really like to know why we had to divert $15 billion dollars from the military in a national emergency to defend an extra three miles of border.

:justno:

the old fence was on the parts with the highest traffic areas. Once they upgrade those important areas they can continue on with the less frequented areas. They've added 3 additional miles that no one has ever done before and you're chalking it up as a failure, and the project isn't even completed yet

Of course the project isn’t completed yet. He’s only added three miles.

BTW there’s a reason why they aren’t building fence in new areas and why they won’t for years. They have to deal with the hundreds of lawsuits by citizens who are contesting having their land seized by the government. Until these disputes are settled nobody is putting up fence on those properties.

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26698771 - 05/27/20 07:12 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

I winced the other day when I saw Pelosi sinking to his level and going after his weight.

Seems like the toxicity has permeated throughout and the high road is but a memory.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: pineninja] * 2
    #26698809 - 05/27/20 07:33 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

There's already fence in important parts that needs upgrade far more than any fence being put in geographically needless areas.

The entire idea of a fence is dumb, but if you're going to do it at all they're doing it the right way.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: pineninja] * 1
    #26698813 - 05/27/20 07:35 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Honestly it’s kinda bullshit to play with two sets of rules. Every time trump posts about Joe Scarborough killing some girl, Scarborough should post a copy of the court documents Concerning trump and Epstein raping the 12 year old girl.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #26698825 - 05/27/20 07:40 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
There's already fence in important parts that needs upgrade far more than any fence being put in geographically needless areas.

The entire idea of a fence is dumb, but if you're going to do it at all they're doing it the right way.

So in other words, the areas that don’t already have fences are not even worth fencing. I wonder if the MAGAs agree with that. Just to be clear, you think that they’ll be happy that the length of secured border is only three miles more than it was when trump took office. I’m pretty sure they weren’t thinking about the wall as a renovation project. They wanted a fucking wall from sea to shining sea. But who know, they aren’t too bright.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26698829 - 05/27/20 07:41 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Thats whys there is multiple pages discussing whether or not trump is merely just obese or morbidly obese. They're also taking shots at his appearance which in any other scenario they'd be crying about why we shouldn't body shame  :lol:

Would you prefer to talk about the fact that he’s seems to care more about stopping Americans from voting than stopping them from dying from covid ?

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #26698837 - 05/27/20 07:46 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Honestly it’s kinda bullshit to play with two sets of rules. Every time trump posts about Joe Scarborough killing some girl, Scarborough should post a copy of the court documents Concerning trump and Epstein raping the 12 year old girl.

You are upset because what he represents is wrong.

What do you represent?

Careful what you throw away.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Offlinemandrin13
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Socal
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: pineninja]
    #26699074 - 05/27/20 09:31 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

mandrin13 said:

Quote:

koods said:
Actually it’s not bizarre. It’s an off patent drug that if someone could prove it was successful at treating a new condition would stand to make billions when they get a new patent for the drug. People are pushing this so hard because it would be a financial windfall unlike anything in the history of the world. Getting a patent for a drug that nobody owns to prevent a disease that everyone is in danger of getting. Unbelievable riches.

Quote:

koods said:
You can patent drug treatments in the United States. You have no clue what you’re talking about do you?

Well, I am no expert, so please help me understand.  My understanding is that A CURRENT patent can be approved under a new indication and get an extension.  Once the patent is EXPIRED the drug is available to generic manufacturers.  A new patent can be issued on a drug combination, or a formulation change for HQC, neither of which will change HQC status as a generic drug.

Still waiting to see how anyone is going to make billions off that expired patent, should I let it go and accept that you have no idea what you are talking about, or did you just get busy with things?  If I am wrong great, I have no problem with that, but that was a pretty batshit crazy claim you made there, so I am curious.

--------------------
Even Jesus got stoned.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26699099 - 05/27/20 09:40 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Would you prefer to talk about the fact that he’s seems to care more about stopping Americans from voting than stopping them from dying from covid ?

Who is he stopping from voting? Illegal immigrants? If so thats completely justified

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26699106 - 05/27/20 09:43 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Illegal immigrants can't vote anyway.  Why is he so against voting by mail?  Why does he hate democracy so much?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: mandrin13]
    #26699107 - 05/27/20 09:44 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

If you can demonstrate efficacy of a compound or a drug combo as a treatment for a condition it has not been previously approved to treat, you can obtain a patent to exclusively market and sell that drug or combination for the treatment of that condition. If the compound is in public domain, then conceivably anyone could be awarded this patent. The generic version can still exist but it cannot be marketed to treat the new condition.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3146086/

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26699108 - 05/27/20 09:44 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:

So in other words, the areas that don’t already have fences are not even worth fencing. I wonder if the MAGAs agree with that. Just to be clear, you think that they’ll be happy that the length of secured border is only three miles more than it was when trump took office. I’m pretty sure they weren’t thinking about the wall as a renovation project. They wanted a fucking wall from sea to shining sea. But who know, they aren’t too bright.

I don't even think anyone expected a complete wall from one side to other. They just wanted a fortified border for nobody can just walk straight in like they've been doing for decades and getting away with it

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26699113 - 05/27/20 09:45 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Illegal immigrants can't vote anyway.  Why is he so against voting by mail?  Why does he hate democracy so much?

Why are you for voting by mail? Seems it cause a lot of voter fraud. There is a reason they want to check your id before you're allowed to vote

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26699114 - 05/27/20 09:46 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Well there three miles less of that unprotected borders now and it only cost $15 Billion

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26699115 - 05/27/20 09:46 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Why are you for voting by mail? Seems it cause a lot of voter fraud. There is a reason they want to check your id before you're allowed to vote

It causes voter fraud? Source?

Nobody checks my ID before I vote.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #26699125 - 05/27/20 09:51 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

How is it going to cause voter fraud?  Voters are registered.  Only registered voters can vote.  Only one voter per registered voter is allowed.  Explain to me how it causes fraud? 

The USPS is still the gold standard for delivery in this country.  A postmark is a legal determination of when a payment was sent.  Why wouldn't we trust this same entity to handle the voting?  Are you arguing that Rotary club volunteers at a local junior high cafeteria are somehow less prone to error?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | Next > | Last >

General Interest >> Political Discussion