Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25987884 - 05/12/19 01:35 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Why are you so terrified about whites being a minority in America? Do bad things happen to minorities or something?

Imagine the Great Scott becoming the Second Greatest Scott. He needs to adjust to the factual reality of his soon to be numerical inferiority in the national racial demographic. Coming in second in the race, so to say.

Soon it will succumb from White History Month to "Did you know that white people used to be a thing back in the day? No really."

Next thing you know you get harrassed by kids of all sorts of colors to "Can you do something white, could you like, oppress me or something!" for their youtube vid.

:unwanted:  <--- no longer #1

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL] * 3
    #25987887 - 05/12/19 01:36 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

:ohyou:
I know you can't buy into your own BS.  Do you smile when you type shit like that, at least?
:hahthatsrich:

--------------------
Don't click this link                                         

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25988261 - 05/12/19 05:06 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
I guess charity is only important when it suits your narrative.

Hence my question,
and even now, googling for Trump charity does not provide me with any insight about the donations you are talking about him making
rather that he has a history of using charity just for a narrative
Quote:

President Trump has agreed to shut down his embattled personal charity and to give away its remaining money amid allegations that he used the foundation for his personal and political benefit, New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood announced Tuesday.

Underwood said that the Donald J. Trump Foundation is dissolving as her office pursues its lawsuit against the charity, Trump and his three eldest children.

The suit, filed in June, alleged “persistently illegal conduct” at the foundation, which Trump began in 1987. Underwood is continuing to seek more than $2.8 million in restitution and has asked a judge to ban the Trumps temporarily from serving on the boards of other New York nonprofit organizations.

Underwood said Tuesday that her investigation found “a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-agrees-to-shut-down-his-charity-amid-allegations-he-used-it-for-personal-and-political-benefit/2018/12/18/dd3f5030-021b-11e9-9122-82e98f91ee6f_story.html

Quote:

President Donald Trump should pay a $5.6 million penalty on top of $2.8 million in restitution for spending money from his charitable foundation on business and political purposes, the New York attorney general told a judge in seeking a ruling without a trial.

Neither Trump nor his three eldest children, all of whom had senior roles at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, have provided evidence rebutting the state’s claims that they failed to meet as a board, oversee grant-making or implement policies to protect the charity’s funds from abuse, New York Attorney General Letitia James said in court papers Thursday.

"In this vacuum of oversight and diligence, Mr. Trump caused the foundation to enter repeatedly into self-dealing transactions and to coordinate unlawfully with his presidential campaign," James said, citing the charity’s internal emails, government filings and admissions made under oath.

A judge is weighing the state’s request to ban Trump from serving on a New York not-for-profit for 10 years and bar his children for one year. Trump, who claims the case is politically motivated, agreed to shutter the foundation under an agreement that gives James oversight of how the charity’s remaining funds will be disbursed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-15/trump-should-pay-5-6-million-penalty-over-charity-n-y-says

So again, will inquire
was Trump giving his presidential salary to charity all this time because it was a good thing to do, which earns my praise
this is especially of interest, because it would have presumably showed up in his recent tax returns and vindicated him against Democratic nosiness

or is Trump starting to give his presidential salary to charity now because he's embarassed about his taxes and wants to buy votes and get people to defend him as tho he is a victim?

Quote:

XUL said:
All I see here is three people beating up on a guy for donations to charity.
This is how far Trump Derangement Syndrome has come.

hopefully you simply had a miscomprehension of my request for information
it would be quite sad if Trump has left you so deranged that you take an honest inquiry about the nature of his charity as "beating up on" him
:shrug:

InvisibleMoonFarmer
peasant
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25988265 - 05/12/19 05:07 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
lol.
his salary isn't that big when you consider how much he's been able to capitalize on his presidency.  He's getting emoluments like crazy via his properties and membership fees therein.  Shit, he doubled the price of membership at mar-a-lago.  2 or 3 memberships are more than his yearly salary, but yeah, he's a prince among men who donates his paychecks out of the goodness of his heart.

All US Presidents financially benefit from their presidency, that isn't anything unique to Trump.

Maybe not every president. But I mostly agree.

ballsalsa

How many of your paychecks have you donated?

--------------------
:hypnotoad:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Asante]
    #25988286 - 05/12/19 05:22 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Why are you so terrified about whites being a minority in America? Do bad things happen to minorities or something?

Imagine the Great Scott becoming the Second Greatest Scott. He needs to adjust to the factual reality of his soon to be numerical inferiority in the national racial demographic. Coming in second in the race, so to say.

Soon it will succumb from White History Month to "Did you know that white people used to be a thing back in the day? No really."

Next thing you know you get harrassed by kids of all sorts of colors to "Can you do something white, could you like, oppress me or something!" for their youtube vid.

I can assure white children are being harassed all the time by non-white children in school.

A person I know works in a upper-class middle school that is most likely over 90% white. Just a few weeks ago, 5-6 black male students were reported to the principle by 10 white female students for verbal and sexual abuse. The girls were crying in the office and told him all of the abuse they have been receiving from these boys.

The result from the PC principle? He told them "to be cool" and gave them high fives as they walked out of his office.

Do you know why he did this?  He's scared of losing his high paying job. If it was five white kids, he would have done the proper measures to ensure it didn't happen again. That doesn't happen in this new insane world we now live in, it's a total PC disaster today.

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: MoonFarmer]
    #25988291 - 05/12/19 05:23 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

:burke:

wow guys, we've got a real, live, rhetorician here!

--------------------
Don't click this link                                         

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25988641 - 05/12/19 09:39 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I grew up in the wealthy suburbs a white child. I know what real suffering is, just knowing someone is calling me cracker.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #25988685 - 05/12/19 10:10 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Being a victim instead of victor is a popular narrative.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-obama-salary-donations/

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (05/13/19 10:02 AM)

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #25989238 - 05/13/19 07:23 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Being a victim instead of victor is a popular narrative.

The wolf in sheeps clothing.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Asante] * 1
    #25989305 - 05/13/19 09:03 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I'm going to refute that.

Leftists continually said Trump was colluding with Russia (lie) and he was guilty of tax fraud (lie).

With the "wolf's" clothing being removed, we can see that there is no wolf. Only slanderous leftists.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25989358 - 05/13/19 09:37 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

The tax fraud is clear. The New York Times won the Pulitzer Prize for their reporting on the tax schemes run by trump and his family. Trumps sister resigned her job as a federal judge (lifetime appointment) because of the storm that is coming.

--------------------

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North-east USm'f'nA
    #25989379 - 05/13/19 09:56 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I have to agree with Xul, the economy has never been so good in my lifetime and minority unemployment hasnt been this low...

Economic conditions are better than ever but if anyone is to blame for the division in this country its Obama, the divider & chief...and the Democrat party furthered that mantle...

In trump's 1st 2 years he did more than the last 4 presidents combined...

You want to talk deficits, the green new deal would cost 100+trillion$ and would be the end of America...so idk how anyone on the left would even have the stones to mention the deficit...remember who doubled it?

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: rizingfire]
    #25989388 - 05/13/19 10:01 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Wasnt it a NY Times editor caught by project veritas a year or so ago saying they knew the Russian narrative was fake but it sold well and they didnt like him so who cares, basically?

So ya, I'd trust them, as Washington post and Huffington, just bought and paid for propaganda companies owned by the left.. they havent been a trustworthy source of news in like 20yrs

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25989392 - 05/13/19 10:02 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Just like CNN & MSNBC

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: rizingfire] * 1
    #25989396 - 05/13/19 10:04 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

So Obama got the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% and trump got it to 3.6%, and Trump is the one who did all the heavy lifting?

As for deficits, you don’t seem to even know the difference between a deficit and debt.

--------------------

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25989404 - 05/13/19 10:11 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

And the tax cuts were for almost everyone...if u paid no taxes then maybe you got stuck paying a little more, but I'm in no means wealthy but they are taking less than they were, so that's a tax cut for me...so I have to argue that it wasnt just for the rich...and the result of the lowered corporate tax was the return of many of the jobs Obama claimed were gone forever...billions back in the US economy that would have gone to some other country with a cheaper tax rate...we had one of the highest rates under Obama, businesses are here to make $. The higher you tax a company, the more expensive the product since they pass the cost onto the consumer...so it's a win for everyone...the more competition in the market, the better the prices and the quality

There are now 7mil more jobs than there are people to fill them...that causes wages to rise without the damage caused by forced minimum wage hikes.. it's so simple Idk why people have such a hard time seeing it...unless they just blindly hate the president to the degree he could solve world hunger and they would still hate him...

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25989409 - 05/13/19 10:13 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Ya, Obama's fudged numbers after 8 million people left the job market altogether...at least in trump's case you dont have to twist the numbers to  make the point...Obama was the only pres in history to NEVER see even 3% growth in gdp...

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #25989412 - 05/13/19 10:15 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bought and paid for propaganda

Welcome to the politics forum. You’re gonna have to do better than repeating things you heard Sean Hannity said. We covered these issues years ago. Bring something new to the table. Repeating Fox News taking points is boring.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25989423 - 05/13/19 10:20 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rizingfire said:
Ya, Obama's fudged numbers after 8 million people left the job market altogether...at least in trump's case you dont have to twist the numbers to  make the point...Obama was the only pres in history to NEVER see even 3% growth in gdp...

Neither has trump. (BTW we are talking about annual growth. )

Obama had quarters way better than trump has seen. The best quarter under trump was 4.1% Obama was 5.1%

--------------------

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25989428 - 05/13/19 10:21 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

But thankfully hes gone, so it doesnt matter...when trump took office, the business market sucked...as a small biz owner my income got cut in half under Obama...so I despise his policies...Trump wasnt in office 2yrs and things improved exponentially..

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion