Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | Next > | Last >
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: twighead]
    #25972163 - 05/04/19 01:34 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
:lolsy::lolsy::lolsy:

Do you know how expensive and difficult legally it is to be accepted for emigration

What's your point exactly, that even third world nations are more selective than the first world when it comes to legal immigration?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25972172 - 05/04/19 01:41 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:

No, I'm not going to stop pointing out the obvious decline in the standard of living in the West despite the fact it's still multiples higher than the vast majority of the world.

My point is, if the US is so hard socially and economically on certain demographics, they're free to leave. How come instead of leaving, people of that same demographic are risking their lives to experience the same "hostile environment"?

Yeah we all get the point: How come blacks don’t just go back to Africa if America is so bad, and how come other minorities are still coming here if it’s so bad?

Extremely simple answer: Despite the institutional racism, mass incarceration, and concentration camps at the border, America is still preferential to genocide.

Or taking advantage of the generosity of a "racist" first world nation is preferable in many cases to the treatment from your own people in your own homeland.

I don't blame them, I would also attempt to seek a higher standard of living elsewhere, but that doesn't change the fact it lowers mine in the process.  There's no economic free lunch here, even Bernie acknowledges that reality.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25972180 - 05/04/19 01:42 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I always wondered the same thing.

These immigrants are coming in, but they call it a land of white supremacists and racists.

Why are they coming here if it's so bad?

Because they know they can pay off democrats with votes and utterly change the demographics and politics of America.

But, the blacks and Hispanics don't tend to get along, which makes me think many blacks will be leaving the Dems.

So the Dems will have Hispanics and try to lower the voting age to 16.

They are desperate

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #25972211 - 05/04/19 01:55 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:

These immigrants are coming in, but they call it a land of white supremacists and racists.

Because they know they can pay off democrats with votes and utterly change the demographics and politics of America.

But, the blacks and Hispanics don't tend to get along, which makes me think many blacks will be leaving the Dems.

So the Dems will have Hispanics and try to lower the voting age to 16.

They are desperate

Well here's the real issue, even if blacks and Hispanics don't get along very well and we can prove to them that more immigrants will significantly lower their standard of living, the vast majority still want them to illegally enter the US, why is that?  Racial tribalism.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #25972250 - 05/04/19 02:23 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:

No, I'm not going to stop pointing out the obvious decline in the standard of living in the West despite the fact it's still multiples higher than the vast majority of the world.

My point is, if the US is so hard socially and economically on certain demographics, they're free to leave. How come instead of leaving, people of that same demographic are risking their lives to experience the same "hostile environment"?

Yeah we all get the point: How come blacks don’t just go back to Africa if America is so bad, and how come other minorities are still coming here if it’s so bad?

Extremely simple answer: Despite the institutional racism, mass incarceration, and concentration camps at the border, America is still preferential to genocide.

Or taking advantage of the generosity of a "racist" first world nation is preferable in many cases to the treatment from your own people in your own homeland.

I don't blame them, I would also attempt to seek a higher standard of living elsewhere, but that doesn't change the fact it lowers mine in the process.  There's no economic free lunch here, even Bernie acknowledges that reality.

“The treatment of your own people in your own homeland.”

So how come you don’t go back to Poland?

In the vast majority of cases, these people’s homelands have been devastated by, and/or at the behest of, America.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #25972254 - 05/04/19 02:24 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

But, the blacks and Hispanics don't tend to get along, which makes me t

Black and Hispanics don’t like y’all neither and it’s been that way forever . Me thinks Black people aren’t going anywhere cuz the other party  likes statues of confederate war assholes .
  Unfortunately my plan to be paid off in votes isn’t really working out . Reality is a bitch . 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2e84ff815e58

https://news.stanford.edu/2018/05/14/analyzing-undocumented-mexican-migration-u-s-1970s/

Quote:

Since 2008, more Mexicans have been leaving the United States than arriving. But the myth that undocumented Mexican migration is out of hand still lingers today, said

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 5
    #25972261 - 05/04/19 02:26 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

The capitalist ruling class has been decimating the standard of living for the average US worker for half a century.

If I can’t blame immigrants, I’d have to face the sobering reality that capitalism won’t make me a millionaire.

So blame the strawberrry pickers it is.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25972297 - 05/04/19 02:53 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:

“The treatment of your own people in your own homeland.”

So how come you don’t go back to Poland?

In the vast majority of cases, these people’s homelands have been devastated by, and/or at the behest of, America.

Stop exaggerating, even if that were the case, that doesn't mean the US is the best country for their refugee status.

This is an economic migration for these people. The US is under zero obligation to accept those people.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25972303 - 05/04/19 02:57 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

But, the blacks and Hispanics don't tend to get along, which makes me t

Black and Hispanics don’t like y’all neither and it’s been that way forever . Me thinks Black people aren’t going anywhere cuz the other party  likes statues of confederate war assholes .
  Unfortunately my plan to be paid off in votes isn’t really working out . Reality is a bitch . 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2e84ff815e58

https://news.stanford.edu/2018/05/14/analyzing-undocumented-mexican-migration-u-s-1970s/

Quote:

Since 2008, more Mexicans have been leaving the United States than arriving. But the myth that undocumented Mexican migration is out of hand still lingers today, said

Nice false narrative, anyone paying attention knows it's about Central Americans now, good try.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/central-american-immigrants-united-states

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25972305 - 05/04/19 02:58 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
The capitalist ruling class has been decimating the standard of living for the average US worker for half a century.

If I can’t blame immigrants, I’d have to face the sobering reality that capitalism won’t make me a millionaire.

So blame the strawberrry pickers it is.

It's not mutually exclusive. It's one of many factors at play here.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25972354 - 05/04/19 03:24 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

It’s a negligible factor. Like lightning strikes, or shark attacks.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
    #25972439 - 05/04/19 04:30 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

twighead said:

Do you know how expensive and difficult legally it is to be accepted for emigration

What's your point exactly, that even third world nations are more selective than the first world when it comes to legal immigration?

What's your point, that you think its practical that poor people here could up and move to Africa or some shit? :rofl: "If YE DONT LIKE IT here, where you were born - ya poor fuck, save up 40,000$ and move to subsaharan africa!!"

I don't know about the difficulty of emigration to those countries, but I do know it'd still be prohibitively expensive - like why would you even say something so absurdly ridiculous :lol: do you think people living off 700$ a month are going to save it all up so they can move to the Congo? :rofl: - I was thinking too more of the legal difficulty of emigration to countries that people might want to move to like Canada, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, etc.

--------------------

¿Check out some art m8?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25972458 - 05/04/19 04:41 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

twighead said:

What's your point, that you think its practical that poor people here could up and move to Africa or some shit? :rofl: "If YE DONT LIKE IT here, where you were born - ya poor fuck, save up 40,000$ and move to subsaharan africa!!"

I don't know about the difficulty of emigration to those countries, but I do know it'd still be prohibitively expensive - like why would you even say something so absurdly ridiculous :lol: do you think people living off 700$ a month are going to save it all up so they can move to the Congo? :rofl: - I was thinking too more of the legal difficulty of emigration to countries that people might want to move to like Canada, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, etc.

Exactly, and why do those countries make it so difficult?  Just to be mean? No, to preserve their national sovereignty, just like your tribe does in Israel. Talk about discriminatory in nature.  :rofl2:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25972464 - 05/04/19 04:45 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

If it was negligible, The Elite wouldn't put up the efforts against the American people like they have for the past 3-4 decades.

The 1950's-1980's wasn't a great time for the capitalists relative to today. They got sick of dealing with a tight labor market that constantly bit into profit margins, the solution- find cheaper forms of labor.

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25972497 - 05/04/19 05:02 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

It's because they have a totally different economic/social/cultural system than the US? :lol:

The US is a nation of immigrants - and we're excellent at integrating and utilizing people who want to come here, despite asshole ironic 'nativists'

--------------------

¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 3
    #25972543 - 05/04/19 05:32 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

If it was negligible, The Elite wouldn't put up the efforts against the American people like they have for the past 3-4 decades.

The 1950's-1980's wasn't a great time for the capitalists relative to today. They got sick of dealing with a tight labor market that constantly bit into profit margins, the solution- find cheaper forms of labor.

Actually the solution was to crush unions, education, social services, regulations, and tax revenue.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25972611 - 05/04/19 06:09 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
It's because they have a totally different economic/social/cultural system than the US? :lol:

The US is a nation of immigrants - and we're excellent at integrating and utilizing people who want to come here, despite asshole ironic 'nativists'

Oh, only the US/EU can integrate and utilize broke, uneducated and unskilled third world migrants. It's too difficult for other nations!!  Are you just plagiarizing this stuff out of your handbook?

The success of the US was based on a controlled form of immigration from Europe, not the entire third world with different cultures, religions, values and races.

In the year 2019 and you still think this unregulated immigration has been an success for the US?  I don't think so, it's been a disaster.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25972619 - 05/04/19 06:11 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Actually the solution was to crush unions, education, social services, regulations, and tax revenue.

Once you destroy the labor market with immigration and globalization, those goals become more obtainable.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 2
    #25972705 - 05/04/19 07:04 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Training werewolves to attack trade union leaders would have helped too, doesn’t mean it’s real.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25973260 - 05/05/19 05:50 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dems-see-gop-effort-to-drive-them-to-impeach-trump/ar-AAAVGJu?ocid=spartandhp

I have a sickening feeling this completely insane theory is true. The Republicans know the only way Trump can win is if the Democrats impeach him.

Left to his own devices, Trump has made himself unelectable. It would sure be nice to see the Democrats not step on their own dicks here.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | Next > | Last >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion