Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation?
    #25839662 - 02/26/19 05:47 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

i can guess that most of the forum did drugs wich leaded to change their perspective and belives even the way of tinking by experiencing psychodelics,
gaining wisdom from the air and whatnot.
i mean, if some "pot heads" use drugs on a daily basis u see how they diffrent in their mind compare to the other people, in some way they more awake.
but i talking about awake " awake", meaning in beliefs, lack of english so sry,
i meant, if people can get outside the box without any drugs and without any meditation and self explore like those who do.
some of the "wisdomy" guys are actually wrong, but still they got that awaken state in some lvl or another.
my Q is would you be in this state of mind wich you are now without using any drugs befor? if u never ever did drugs would still be in this state or lvl of a mind?
or those stuff defently plaid a role? can people get there without any "cheats"?
i think yes but im only 1.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeemstar
Doctor Deemstar
 User Gallery

Loc: The void Flag
Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: mitmitice1]
    #25839845 - 02/26/19 07:02 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Its called cracking the cosmic egg, pretty much any activity that you risk your life doing will take you there. Especially extreme sports.

--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: Deemstar] * 1
    #25840156 - 02/26/19 09:25 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

With the correct philosophy it is possible..

OfflineDeemstar
Doctor Deemstar
 User Gallery

Loc: The void Flag
Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25840222 - 02/26/19 10:20 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Not even, philosophy is  knowledge based on rationalizing and expression of ideas and concepts, and experience all of this rides of a train of thought but you are not your thoughts or your ideas. You don’t need to think to awaken it happens without you or what you think is you even thinking about it.

--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: Deemstar] * 2
    #25840232 - 02/26/19 10:30 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Well I know people mature and gain experience over time.. which increases knowledge in general.. so we can say with more experience one is more prone to awakenment or enlightenment..

But the average person, usually needs a type of catalyst like meditation which is what the buddha needed..

Or drugs which are like taking a speed booster in a racing game..

Me personally I was enlightened in a mental hospital on DXM.. The enlightenment lasted a few months.. it was quite an amazing experience.

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: mitmitice1]
    #25840251 - 02/26/19 10:49 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I think that there is no replacing a person on this earth

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25840253 - 02/26/19 10:52 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

IT's just that people are here, and there should be no expectations from them.

And friendships should be of the form of trust.

And that no harm done is a mantra for magic cast.

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: Fiery]
    #25840466 - 02/27/19 04:45 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I dont see how meditation is cheating. That's like saying going home is cheating.

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: Deemstar]
    #25841243 - 02/27/19 12:20 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

The89thchamber said:
I dont see how meditation is cheating. That's like saying going home is cheating.

well. its like opening the console or boot the androide device, its like open the doors that needed to be closed.
Quote:

Deemstar said:
Its called cracking the cosmic egg, pretty much any activity that you risk your life doing will take you there. Especially extreme sports.

nope, extreme buddies mostly are morons... lack of spiritality and philosophy of life,,, they just are just "animals".
maybe when u saved you start to belive? idk, extreme made by monkeys and run by it, ofcource there is special people but im talking on the avarge person

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
    #25841244 - 02/27/19 12:21 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

BrendanFlock said:
With the correct philosophy it is possible..

but can you get that philosophy by your own ? also gonna take your answer to my self, thnx

InvisiblePocketLady
 User Gallery

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: The89thchamber] * 1
    #25841257 - 02/27/19 12:28 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

In order to ‘awaken’, there has to be a change in the level of consciousness of a person. You have to become conscious that there is something beyond your normal mind, and conscious that there is something beyond what we can experience with our normal senses. For me personally, drugs were a catalyst which allowed me to awaken to a certain extent. They made me see that there was something beyond the physical, material world, and they started to make me more aware of my own thought process and ego. But, it was meditation that really made the difference, because to really let go of the ego, there has to be a level of clarity and sustained practice which drugs can not provide. Drugs provide a one shot experience, which if it is powerful enough, might have some impact on your perception moving forward, but there is no way to completely sustain that state of mind you achieve in drugs once you come down. Meditation gives you the ability to find and sustain higher levels of perception in both seated meditation and waking life.

Would I be where I am now without drugs? Well, drugs got me here quickly, peaked my interest in meditation and spirituality, but I think I would have eventually got here without drugs too. And eventually, drugs became a hinderance to the states I was able to achieve with meditation, so I stopped using them. As Alan Watts says - “When you get the message, hang up the phone.” :sun:

And no, being awake isn’t about philosophy. It’s about changing your own perception, and you need something like meditation to facilitate that I think. Spirituality is about having your own experiences not believing what it says in books. In order to have those experiences, you need something like meditation. (I guess some people might be naturally born with the ability to perceive beyond the normal senses, but they still need to do work to get beyond ego.)

“An ounce of practice is worth more than a ton of theory.”

Edited by PocketLady (02/27/19 12:53 PM)

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

#25841672 - 02/27/19 03:27 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Who said the doors needed to be closed. Again, you can say that's closing the door on your true state of being.

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: The89thchamber]
    #25841692 - 02/27/19 03:43 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

PocketLady said:
In order to ‘awaken’, there has to be a change in the level of consciousness of a person. You have to become conscious that there is something beyond your normal mind, and conscious that there is something beyond what we can experience with our normal senses. For me personally, drugs were a catalyst which allowed me to awaken to a certain extent. They made me see that there was something beyond the physical, material world, and they started to make me more aware of my own thought process and ego. But, it was meditation that really made the difference, because to really let go of the ego, there has to be a level of clarity and sustained practice which drugs can not provide. Drugs provide a one shot experience, which if it is powerful enough, might have some impact on your perception moving forward, but there is no way to completely sustain that state of mind you achieve in drugs once you come down. Meditation gives you the ability to find and sustain higher levels of perception in both seated meditation and waking life.

Would I be where I am now without drugs? Well, drugs got me here quickly, peaked my interest in meditation and spirituality, but I think I would have eventually got here without drugs too. And eventually, drugs became a hinderance to the states I was able to achieve with meditation, so I stopped using them. As Alan Watts says - “When you get the message, hang up the phone.” :sun:

And no, being awake isn’t about philosophy. It’s about changing your own perception, and you need something like meditation to facilitate that I think. Spirituality is about having your own experiences not believing what it says in books. In order to have those experiences, you need something like meditation. (I guess some people might be naturally born with the ability to perceive beyond the normal senses, but they still need to do work to get beyond ego.)

“An ounce of practice is worth more than a ton of theory.”

thanks.
Quote:

The89thchamber said:
Who said the doors needed to be closed. Again, you can say that's closing the door on your true state of being.

well the maked made you without it,and most of people didnt born with a "KEY". so i means most of you "stole" it, to change your selfs as i said befor by using the "console". infact the doors are closed, who said they needed to be opened? so u used cheats for open them, other wise you could be borned with wisdom and with keys and a 6 sence. but its not the case. anyway whatever

OfflineThe89thchamber
Stranger

#25841854 - 02/27/19 04:54 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

?? Bro, you're confusing yourself.

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: The89thchamber] * 1
    #25842454 - 02/27/19 09:59 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

When you realize the conspiracy against ego is wrong.. then you can start realizing your potential.. and that is all the ego wants!

Invisiblelife is good
Sun and sky and trees
Female User Gallery

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: BrendanFlock] * 1
    #25843734 - 02/28/19 02:03 PM (5 years, 29 days ago)

Ego is just self or personality.

It doesn't mean a bad thing always.

--------------------

I didn't draw this.

"Hope your day is as wonderful, loving, and kind as you are."
:heart:

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: life is good]
    #25844959 - 03/01/19 01:26 AM (5 years, 29 days ago)

Truly, you know your stuff..

There is even the idea to embrace the ego, calling it central to the personality..

Offlinetwigglez

#25847101 - 03/02/19 05:54 AM (5 years, 28 days ago)

yes, their is a free and legal way to destroy your ego and change your mind

Invisiblelife is good
Sun and sky and trees
Female User Gallery

#25847381 - 03/02/19 09:54 AM (5 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

BrendanFlock said:
Truly, you know your stuff..

There is even the idea to embrace the ego, calling it central to the personality..

Thank you Brendan.! :hug:

that was really nice to hear.

Yes, love is the basic thing. Love transforms.

You said it really well.

Looking forward to your posts.

Love and peace.

--------------------

I didn't draw this.

"Hope your day is as wonderful, loving, and kind as you are."
:heart:

Offlineincubis
Lighter

Loc: Dreamland
Re: do you think people can get "awaken" without drugs? and or without meditation? [Re: mitmitice1] * 1
    #25858381 - 03/07/19 12:42 PM (5 years, 22 days ago)

I believe yes.  There are cases with Near Death Experience (NDE) where the person comes back alive with elevated consciousness...etc.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order