Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25841165 - 02/27/19 11:44 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

they don't have to make moral choices

Bingo! Therein lies the problem(s). Rich don't care because they don't have to.

if you dont care to do the research then dont try to respond to soeone who is giving ard data. go have a theoretical conversation with someone else and ou wont be asked to substantiate your claims.

I really do not care to substantiate any "claims" or anything I post here. Do the research yourself since you are the one researching stuff to post initially about the subject. I just like to counter point bullshit when I see it, especially on an anonymous drug forum. Data can be skewed to make anything look good in the favor to the one researching it. I have a strong opinion on this subject due to the things I have seen and experienced in life. I get infuriated with this shit because it's a futile conversation with some people, and nothing ever gets done to change it because the rich elite keep it that way. I'm not mad at you in particular though, I like discussions/arguments to a certain point. There is NO WAY that people can make other people ethical, moral, fair, just ,and not greedy. Otherwise this conversation/argument and situation would not be prevalent.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Canada vs America [Re: Asante]
    #25841169 - 02/27/19 11:46 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

staytrippy420 said:
Canada vs America

brother vs brother

:uhno:

something about how the British hunted down, tortured and murdered the Revolutionaries doesn't sound so brotherly.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Loc: Ontario Canada
Re: Canada vs America [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #25841173 - 02/27/19 11:47 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
People created money. Not the other way around. They didn't create it so they could be enslaved by it. Human life is supposed to be worth more than money. Human bodies are not supposed to be bought and sold. People's decisions are not supposed to be made for them by money, or people with money. Natural resources belong to every living creature, they are not meant to be commoditized. People are not supposed to stand idol while they witness atrocities, just because they don't feel they have the money to purchase moral authority to take action against the problems in the world. There is a time and a place for money, it's supposed to be just another tool, or shinny bauble, but extreme capitalism treats money as divine and above all else.

well why dont you address the facts ive used to show that economic freedom is good for the whole economy and has lifted more people out of poverty than anything in history? you can sit in your ivory tower with all of your theoretical ideas all you want. the fact is that when people are free to engage in voluntary transactions as they please, more wealth is produced.

people are not supposed to have their decisions made for them by a government

money is just a placeholder for labour. when you provide a good or service other people want to pay you for, you should be entitled to the fruits of your labour or investment. value is created independent of money. if you turn dirt, sunlight and water into corn you have generated wealth. when you use raw materials to make something of value, you have created wealth, when you organize a service that people actually want, you have created wealth. when you sell it, no wealth has actually been created. you simply exchange something of value for something else of value. and the value depends on the demand. it would be the exact same without money. money just makes it easier to trade because its something that will be universally accepted you dont have to wait for someone who has the thing you need and wants the thing you have. the creation of money has no impact on the fact that you have a right to property. things can not be taken from you without just compensation. meaning if the government lets say takes your property and turns it into public land, you must be justly compensated. If the government takes your tax dollars they have to give you something in return. they cant give it away to someone else. that is your right as a human being. thats in your constitution. now i hope we all feel a moral obligation to give charity. but it should not be an involuntary, legal obligation, compelled by force.

yes natural resources should belong to everybody. you can live on rainwater or boiled or filtered water from lakes and streams. if you want running water, hot or cold, on demand. or sanitized and packaged water you are going to need to engage in a voluntary exchange with somebody who has it or make it yourself. its people's labour you have to pay for. somebody had to organize a company, invest in equipment, pay employees and advertise his/her product.

im in favour of conservation. just not the government taking things without just compensation. 

money doesnt purchase moral authority. you are framing it in such a typical marxist oppressed vs oppressor way. corporations cant use force to compel anything. them having money isnt oppressing you. help create something of value or gain skills that will allow you to sell your labour at a high rate.

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841178 - 02/27/19 11:49 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
they don't have to make moral choices

Bingo! Therein lies the problem(s). Rich don't care because they don't have to.

if you dont care to do the research then dont try to respond to soeone who is giving ard data. go have a theoretical conversation with someone else and ou wont be asked to substantiate your claims.

I really do not care to substantiate any "claims" or anything I post here. Do the research yourself since you are the one researching stuff to post initially about the subject. I just like to counter point bullshit when I see it, especially on an anonymous drug forum. Data can be skewed to make anything look good in the favor to the one researching it. I have a strong opinion on this subject due to the things I have seen and experienced in life. I get infuriated with this shit because it's a futile conversation with some people, and nothing ever gets done to change it because the rich elite keep it that way. I'm not mad at you in particular though, I like discussions/arguments to a certain point. There is NO WAY that people can make other people ethical, moral, fair, just ,and not greedy. Otherwise this conversation/argument and situation would not be prevalent.

i dont trust the government to make moral choices for me. or anybody else. you interpret taking the fruits of someone elses labour at gunpoint and consider that virtuous. why would i wan you making moral choices for me?

and the governments of both of our countries have shown that we can not trust them to protect religious liberty.

the burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim.

i agree data can be misapplied or even scewed in any number of ways. and i point out why stats are false or not reputable, or the applications of them are misleading/disingenuous all the time on this site when people post their sources. thats how you change peoples minds. with facts. not theoretical ideas.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (02/27/19 11:52 AM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25841182 - 02/27/19 11:50 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Some people have more opportunities to make more money, and they are greedy and do not wan to share anything at all no matter how much it would benefit them or anyone else. They just want to take and take and take. People with less opportunities could produce if given the chance sometimes, but suppression keeps them down and thereby creates a mindset of "fuck it".

--------------------

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
    #25841223 - 02/27/19 12:12 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Some people have more opportunities to make more money, and they are greedy and do not wan to share anything at all no matter how much it would benefit them or anyone else. They just want to take and take and take. People with less opportunities could produce if given the chance sometimes, but suppression keeps them down and thereby creates a mindset of "fuck it".

the way you get wealthy is by doing something valuable, that benefits other people. the way you get rich is by providing a good or service at a lower price and at a higher quality and by being innovative. business owners and investors create jobs and innovation.

everybody has alot of opportunity. people who are poor and win the lottery disproportionately end up poor again. and besides, you cant guarantee both equality of outcome and equality of opportunity which means that in order to guarantee that everybody gets the same outcome, you have to be willing to sacrifice equality of opportunity.

you want to talk about giving poor people a chance? there is a whole bunch of regulations, red tape and taxes imposed by the government that make starting a small business way more risky. in a freer market, people would be freer to engage in voluntary transactions with people and anybody who can offer goods/services in high demand would be able to sell their product/service.

what i want is for everyone to be given the chance. what you want is for the fruits of people's labour to be taken at gunpoint and redistributed. thats not giving people an opportunity, thats providing an outcome.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25841227 - 02/27/19 12:13 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Let me also add that my idea of being wealthy/rich is being able to afford a new set of tires when needed, not one used tire, but all 4 new tires. Also a new appliance, or something for your safety and comfort, food etc...without having to worry about giving up something else for a month, or getting something sub par due to not having enough money. Why are there inferior products? Why not have all good stuff that lasts for a longer time? Oh, capitalism and providing a service that is better for more money that's why. Used to be things were made to last, now things are "just throw it away and get a new one" due to cheap products coming from cheap labor that was allowed to so that a person/company/business/corporation could make more fucking money!

--------------------

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #25841230 - 02/27/19 12:14 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

pretty soon all of us will be dead enjoy your life

don't do anything stupid

don't let that scare you

i know you all know this

found a few jobs over here but i am packing my bags taking off to pick mushrooms and drink water from the ground in EU with wild dogs for real

where i come from is it's one of the best places you can be in the world but people here don't see that

most they see a bag of dope :syringe: nobody likes your stupid weed  :lmafo:

would like to be alone for a bit than to be around a bunch of people that hate everything

:bliss:

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25841231 - 02/27/19 12:14 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT WERK:kingcrankey:

:fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah:

:mel:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Canada vs America [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25841232 - 02/27/19 12:15 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

watermelon mon said:
pretty soon all of us will be dead enjoy your life

don't do anything stupid

don't let that scare you

:bliss:

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND SPREAD THAT LOVE THAT YOU HAVE WHENEVER POSSIBLE!

Godspeed!:ohwow:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25841235 - 02/27/19 12:17 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Hell yes! Love you mon!

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Canada vs America [Re: Fiery]
    #25841237 - 02/27/19 12:17 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Lunch break.:grin:

--------------------

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #25841246 - 02/27/19 12:22 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

i will message you from the top of a mountain with a picture of my wild dog they will find me its going to be hard to let it go

i've been there be wild you fool for real wave good bye :'(

animals here look really healthy

--------------------

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
    #25841247 - 02/27/19 12:23 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Let me also add that my idea of being wealthy/rich is being able to afford a new set of tires when needed, not one used tire, but all 4 new tires. Also a new appliance, or something for your safety and comfort, food etc...without having to worry about giving up something else for a month, or getting something sub par due to not having enough money. Why are there inferior products? Why not have all good stuff that lasts for a longer time? Oh, capitalism and providing a service that is better for more money that's why. Used to be things were made to last, now things are "just throw it away and get a new one" due to cheap products coming from cheap labor that was allowed to so that a person/company/business/corporation could make more fucking money!

you are not forced to buy from companies that make crappy stuff. its voluntary. the reason the cost is low is because there is a demand for something low cost. but high quality is also in demand. so there if there isnt already a product offering high quality at a price people are willing to pay then there is an opening in the market and somebody can gain a competitive edge by filling it.

there will always be a market for cheap stuff because there will always be people who want to save a buck.

capitalism drives innovation, brings cost down and quality up. if the government had a monopoly on production there would be no competition and no need to offer high quality, low cost (to the tax payer) or innovation.

you trust the government to do a better job than people who are forced to appeal to demand? in Canada we trust the government with the responsibility of providing healthcare and that works out horribly for us.

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

#25841249 - 02/27/19 12:24 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

i love you guys

hope the dogs don't eat me

--------------------

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25841252 - 02/27/19 12:26 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

watermelon mon said:
i will message you from the top of a mountain with a picture of my wild dog they will find me its going to be hard to let it go

i've been there be wild you fool for real wave good bye :'(

animals here look really healthy

:fuckyeah:

super stoked for you. Be careful. we love you!@

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25841269 - 02/27/19 12:32 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

There is always going to be a demand for low cost stuff, but what about people that can't afford low cost stuff? Why should they have inferior products that have to be replaced more often thereby making them spend more money in the long run? Why is there sub par prepackaged nuclear proof food really cheap and the really good for you "organic" etc...food and products are way beyond the reach of most people? Healthy choices and better products for one and their offspring shouldn't cost more. Why are the best things the most expensive when a business/company/corporation could make med to excellent products/food and services available by not taking in so much money and still be billionaires? (Hint: GREED!) Why do they need to have 5 billion instead of 3 billion? Why are businesses allowed to go overseas and pay people 0.05 cents an hour for work? It's just fucking putrid the way the shit works.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#25841293 - 02/27/19 12:42 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Not everyone wants to be "rich" and have multi room mansions, gold toilet seats, yachts, club memberships, and so on. Why is being humble and not greedy looked at as lazy and inept? Everyone can't be rich, innovative, and own a business. Who would do the work? People in power keep it a certain way so they have drones for the hive.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #25841302 - 02/27/19 12:44 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

you are not forced to buy from companies that make crappy stuff

Yes, people are forced to do so by not making enough money to buy better things because the corporation doesn't want to pay living decent wages to the worker, see the vicious circle here?

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Canada vs America [Re: staytrippy420]
    #25841327 - 02/27/19 01:03 PM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Canada is under the dominion of the royal family

That bitch owns more land than you or i could comprehend

Its the illusion of freedom, no guns to stand for yourselves

The us has always and always will daddy dick Canada

That being said, i lived in Kitchener as a teen playing for the rangers, and they LOVE hockey up there, and the city seemed nice to a young me

But, we were treated like celebrities, hostwd the memorial cup and all

Picked up this chick who worked at an italian shoe store in the mall up there, this blonde

Once i mentioned the rangers i had the slut driving me to and from the arena and my host familied home, we had our own fridge, jacuzzi at the house...

Crazy shit, fucked up up there, pete debour was my coach and he said i had as good a set of hands hes seen on a big guy in a long time, said i couldve made it to the show, yet here i am

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale