Home | Community | Message Board


Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Onlinespirit_shadow
AFC champ
I'm a teapot User Gallery


Registered: 08/15/11
Posts: 6,952
Last seen: 28 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841360 - 02/27/19 03:18 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
right wingers donate more to charity so pro capitalists do spread their money around.


...and then get it back by not paying taxes or finding a loophole to get it back from the IRS, it's a sad circle of shit. So they really don't fucking pay ANYTHING at all. It's just something they say/print to quell people that are disgruntled.



that makes no sense. they dont get the money they gave to chariry back.

and im a right winger and i pay my taxes. the government gives alot of them back to me becaude i have such a low income though. i think thats wrong. i dont think i deserve other people's stolen money.

you dont think any eldt wingers take advantage of loopholes? thats ridiculous.

show me the math you are using to get to them paying nothing.

name some loopholes. you cant just say "there are general problems out there that i cant point"



I'm not a "left wing/right wing" arguer person. There are general problems out there that I can't/don't care to do the research to point at because it's common knowledge for anyone who digs just a bit under the surface. Right, left, doesn't fucking matter, it's the elite rich and corporate fat cat fucks that are fucking greedy as fuck that WILL NOT make moral decisions about money they will NEVER spend in their lifetime, nor will their kids!



did someone say revolution? :awehigh:


--------------------
kaleidoscope eyes, watch as I dematerialize...(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblewatermelon mon
Willow trees
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 04/05/13
Posts: 5,038
Loc: South Ontario Flag
Re: Canada vs America [Re: stzacrack]
    #25841362 - 02/27/19 03:19 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

last post for a long time :angrymob:

i have little to no money just worked for minimunm wage at some tough jobs

lucky enough to have lived at home i am a loser ; )

shit i just came on here to be friendly

and say i love you :heart:


--------------------
:dazedandconfused:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 21,354
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25841364 - 02/27/19 03:20 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Love to you too mon! Take it easy and be well, have fun in life I say!


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 21,354
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #25841366 - 02/27/19 03:20 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)



--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 21,354
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25841371 - 02/27/19 03:23 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Read it, let it sink in, but it's a futile effort unless enough people stand up, because like the song says, that's just the way it is. That bold part sums up a lot of rich peoples way of being.



Standing in line, marking time
Waiting for the welfare dime
'Cause they can't buy a job
The man in the silk suit hurries by
As he catches the poor old lady's eyes
Just for fun he says, "Get a job.
"
That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them
Said hey, little boy, you can't go where the others go
'Cause you don't look like they do
Said hey, old man, how can you stand to think that way?
Did you really think about it before you made the rules?
He said, son
That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them
Yeah
That's just the way it is
That's just the way it is
Well, they passed a law in '64
To give those who ain't got a little more
But it only goes so far
Because the law don't change another's mind
When all it sees at the hiring time
Is the line on the color bar, no
That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
That's just the way it is, it is, it is, it is


--------------------


Edited by tyrannicalrex (02/27/19 03:24 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblewatermelon mon
Willow trees
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 04/05/13
Posts: 5,038
Loc: South Ontario Flag
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841404 - 02/27/19 03:38 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

anarcho punk from Soctland it gets good :peace:

Oi Polloi - Fuaim Catha (Full Album)



--------------------
:dazedandconfused:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 21,354
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: watermelon mon]
    #25841437 - 02/27/19 03:52 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Thank you mon, that cover art is fucking great too! Scottish is part of my heritage.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineVolcanicWavez

Registered: 12/23/18
Posts: 201
Last seen: 2 months, 3 days
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 2
    #25841489 - 02/27/19 04:12 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

just saw this on my fb feed and i had to post it; lol



--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

Registered: 10/29/18
Posts: 467
Last seen: 15 minutes, 27 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: VolcanicWavez]
    #25841496 - 02/27/19 04:17 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

OP, I bet you didn't see this shit coming!


--------------------
Go on kid, give the wheeze a squeeze.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblestaytrippy420
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/23/13
Posts: 803
Loc: BC Flag
Re: Canada vs America [Re: MadValley]
    #25841507 - 02/27/19 04:22 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 08/09/07
Posts: 6,735
Loc: CA Flag
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841534 - 02/27/19 04:32 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
you are not forced to buy from companies that make crappy stuff


Yes, people are forced to do so by not making enough money to buy better things because the corporation doesn't want to pay living decent wages to the worker, see the vicious circle here?




There is no vicious circle. People could get a 2nd job and buy something better if they wanted to. People don't have to work for corporations that don't pay them enough. They all have a choice of how much money to make, where they work, and what they spend their money on.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKonyap

Registered: 06/30/07
Posts: 33,341
Loc: Planet Piss
Last seen: 7 hours, 43 minutes
Re: Canada vs America [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25841554 - 02/27/19 04:40 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
you are not forced to buy from companies that make crappy stuff


Yes, people are forced to do so by not making enough money to buy better things because the corporation doesn't want to pay living decent wages to the worker, see the vicious circle here?




There is no vicious circle. People could get a 2nd job and buy something better if they wanted to. People don't have to work for corporations that don't pay them enough. They all have a choice of how much money to make, where they work, and what they spend their money on.




then why did amazon not build in nyc?

oh right they didn't want unions there because they don't want representation for the worker so he doesnt' have to piss in bottles during his shift


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 21,354
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #25841558 - 02/27/19 04:41 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Not in every instance/case. There is a vicious cycle. It can be broken, but it is VERY difficult for a lot of people. I broke it, but I had an opportunity pop up luckily. I suffered somewhat, well maybe a lot of mental stress, but I persevered. Some people can not do so, nor do they have the slightest opportunity.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 08/09/07
Posts: 6,735
Loc: CA Flag
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841623 - 02/27/19 05:08 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

There is no cycle. No one is forced to work anywhere. I'm not saying it is easy to get out of poverty. You have to work hard and make sacrifices.

When I was 19 years old I had a box of belongings, a little money, and someone let me sleep in their house for a month. I was basically on the streets with no money so I got a job and worked my ass off for $8 an hour. It wasn't enough to give me extra spending money so I took a job on the weekends too. Now my household can bring in over $400,000 a year. You have to work hard and make your own opportunities.



Konyab, if you don't want to work for Amazon then don't work for them. No one is forcing anybody to work there. If you don't like the way they treat their workers then don't support them. I own my own company and sometimes I piss in a bottle on my shift. You gotta do what you gotta do to make money.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,360
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 45 minutes, 58 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841706 - 02/27/19 05:57 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Read it, let it sink in, but it's a futile effort unless enough people stand up, because like the song says, that's just the way it is. That bold part sums up a lot of rich peoples way of being.



Standing in line, marking time
Waiting for the welfare dime
'Cause they can't buy a job
The man in the silk suit hurries by
As he catches the poor old lady's eyes
Just for fun he says, "Get a job.
"
That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them
Said hey, little boy, you can't go where the others go
'Cause you don't look like they do
Said hey, old man, how can you stand to think that way?
Did you really think about it before you made the rules?
He said, son
That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them
Yeah
That's just the way it is
That's just the way it is
Well, they passed a law in '64
To give those who ain't got a little more
But it only goes so far
Because the law don't change another's mind
When all it sees at the hiring time
Is the line on the color bar, no
That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
That's just the way it is, it is, it is, it is



you havent addressed my stats which demonstrate that free markets have produced more welqth and lifted more people out of poverty than anything else in history. what you are proposing is bad for the economy and even poor people.

do you think a guy who spends all his money on alcohol and hasnt created anything useful or employed any people or taken on any financial risk is entitled to wealth someone earned simply because they exist? thats deeply immoral.

if we all own the fruits of our own labour, production will translate into income. and if the government quits making it harder and riskier to get a business off the ground or contribute to a business then we will all have an abundance of opportunity. not that we have any shortage of opportunity now.

2% of the people who follow those THREE BARE MINIMUM laws are permijemtly poor in the united states. thats a statistical reality. from the eft winged brookings institute. not a right winged source.

you dont beleive i have a right to be left alone and a right to my property. you beleive i have a responsibility to give you things for free because you exist. thats immoral.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 21,354
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 1
    #25841729 - 02/27/19 06:08 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Endless futile discussion. I do think there might be a middle ground and incorporate both ideas, but one won't accommodate the other due to each one not wanting to do what is "right" in order for them to mesh/work together. I will never "address your stats" because I don't have to,lol. I really don't give a fuck in here. I just state my opinion most of the time and really don't care too much who listens or not unless I'm giving advice on drugs or relationships, and even then it's just my opinion/statement. Fuck looking up stats and other BS that can be skewed. I didn't go to school to educate myself on politics, finance, and other things that wealthy people have the opportunity to and are really forced into to protect their family inheritance. I do think education can bring one out of poverty to a certain level, but at the same time people from certain areas of the world and from certain families get blackballed by those in control. I just move along and have a good time.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,360
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 45 minutes, 58 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841759 - 02/27/19 06:19 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Endless futile discussion. I do think there might be a middle ground and incorporate both ideas, but one won't accommodate the other due to each one not wanting to do what is "right" in order for them to mesh/work together. I will never "address your stats" because I don't have to,lol. I really don't give a fuck in here. I just state my opinion most of the time and really don't care too much who listens or not unless I'm giving advice on drugs or relationships, and even then it's just my opinion/statement. Fuck looking up stats and other BS that can be skewed. I didn't go to school to educate myself on politics, finance, and other things that wealthy people have the opportunity to and are really forced into to protect their family inheritance. I do think education can bring one out of poverty to a certain level, but at the same time people from certain areas of the world and from certain families get blackballed by those in control. I just move along and have a good time.



thats fine..you dont have to address my facts. but then when you go and say capitalism makes people poor, that is in conflict with my stats. they show that economic freedom has lifted more people out of extreme poverty than anything in history. so your criticism is not valid. capitalism is better for poor people. and more importantly, it is moral.

i dont want a middle ground with people who want to take money at gunpoint and redistribite it.

ive seen many scewed/ inappropriately applied stats. and i just point out why they are screwed/arent applied correctly.

go ahead and discuss totally outside rhe realm of facts. but thats whats making in an "endless futile discussion" if we were talking about fact we could have a productive discussion.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Registered: 11/29/04
Posts: 80,963
Re: Canada vs America [Re: staytrippy420] * 1
    #25841769 - 02/27/19 06:23 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

Registered: 10/29/18
Posts: 467
Last seen: 15 minutes, 27 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: staytrippy420]
    #25841789 - 02/27/19 06:33 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

staytrippy420 said:





That's what I'm talkin' about.


--------------------
Go on kid, give the wheeze a squeeze.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadValley
Stranger than Most

Registered: 10/29/18
Posts: 467
Last seen: 15 minutes, 27 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #25841800 - 02/27/19 06:38 PM (2 months, 20 days ago)

"Second largest in population" Say Whaaaaaaaattttt?

They forgot
"Ignorant about the rest of the fucking planet."
"First in Health Care (costs). 38th in Health Care (results)."
"Repeat the above for education, infrastructure, voter participation, and other important things."


--------------------
Go on kid, give the wheeze a squeeze.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* America is kinda freaking me out.. anyone else?
( 1 2 all )
Chills420 version2 5,158 38 02/27/03 07:21 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* If I marry a dutch person, will I get a euro passport? zee_werp 1,362 5 09/18/03 10:32 AM
by Annom
* Canada can go suck it!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Delyrium 19,454 197 04/14/16 08:46 PM
by akira_akuma
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 6,941 48 09/13/03 02:02 PM
by Gus
* Crossing the boarder without a passport headset 749 6 05/21/05 12:10 AM
by trendal
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 6,787 72 10/05/03 02:58 PM
by dastats
* HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL FELLOW CANADIANS
( 1 2 all )
Tien 3,262 24 07/02/05 10:11 AM
by trendal
* Leaving America
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 4,228 44 08/25/03 06:52 PM
by pattern

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,695 topic views. 6 members, 34 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 20 queries.