Home | Community | Message Board


Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCalm_A_Llama_Down
Deep down in the ocean blue
 User Gallery


Registered: 05/09/14
Posts: 1,021
Last seen: 3 hours, 7 minutes
Re: Canada vs America [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #25840529 - 02/27/19 07:53 AM (19 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Lol I'm the one trolling? I understand some people are born poor but you can definitely fix that problem. If you have a low paying job do something about it! If someone is poor their entire life in the USA its usually their fault.  That's all I'm saying..  The advantage household in America made 59,039 in 2016. Its probably even more in 2018. I'm sorry but that not a poor country..




Sounds like something a retarded person would say. $60,000 is nothing for a single family income when you factor in the price of housing and healthcare. Poor people work harder than rich people and they get less for it. Political power is condensed in the hands of the rich who slant the system to benefit themselves at the expense of working people. You are a supporter of corruption.


--------------------
"You will laugh at your fears when you find out who you really are."
--Piccolo

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 20,107
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #25840857 - 02/27/19 11:29 AM (19 days, 5 hours ago)

This is what I mean by capitalist extremism. The idea that capitalism is the answer to every single fucking problem. That the "free market" is some devine force that functions like a god. A country that uses capitalism to fix every problem is like a contractor who refuses to use any tool besides a hammer. Capitalism is great for the distribution of non essential goods and services. It is a fucking abysmal system for determining who gets medical treatment, or how much education a person is entitled to. It is a horrible system to try and apply morality to, pretending that people who excel in capitalism do so because of some type of moral superiority is one of americas biggest problems. You excell in capitalism by being ruthless and this same ruthlessness has become our moral core.

Your stary eyed idealism blinds you. The rich use their money to send their children to lush private schools, while using their political influence to defund public schools, ensuring the calcification of economic disparity for years to come. They dump money into political activity that results in people being arrested over simple drug use, then support a system that stops these people from voting, and uses them for slavery.

You could get arrested for weed and be held in jail pending bail, while someone else beats their wife to a pulp and then walks right out of jail because he has the money, thats the morality of your free market. Thats pay to play justice.

The rich have used their political influence to suppress wages for fucking decades. When some guys job working 45 hours a week at TJ max fails to cover his $1800 a month rent, it becomes the tax payers job to pick up the slack through social welfare programs. I pay for those programs!!!!!!! My situation is hardly better than his but it comes from my tax burden. AMAZON PAYS NO TAXES, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH PAYS NO TAXES. Amoazon does not pay their people enough to eat. The church teaches people wrong information and they use MY TAXES to pay MY POLICE, to guard their property. Property that they stole from my wallet while simultaneously preaching that i'm evil. I want to puke, even just laying this out makes me want to puke.

I pay out the ass in taxes, and I pay out the ass for my health insurance. Senator Lindsey Grahm, who is a piece of shit, lives off my tax money, I pay his health care while he sits there passing bills that elevate my health insurance costs!

The amount of MONEY i have paid out of my taxes for invasions of other countries, incarcerating people who are just like me, and buying goods and services for fat rich christian politicians. If I could have that fucking money back I would buy my own country.


Amen! Plus 1000!


@bananaman:
the fact is choices make people permanently poor.

Not always!

yes rich people also spend their money on their family and stuff. but not exclusively. whereas poor people only spend it on their family and stuff. rich people are the ones who invest in things to produce more wealth and create more jobs

You are delusional here.


nobody is entitled to any education or healthcare. its immoral to take people's money at gunpoint and give it to someone else.

This is a load of crap designed to keep ignorant people ignorant. No, we can not make people make moral choices when it comes to greed. Say a person has 5 apples. If they give 2 apples away they still have 3 times the amount of the other 2 people. BUT, a capitalist wants to keep 4 apples and make ten people split one apple. The problems started the day a corporation was given the right to be considered a human entity.

Corporate personhood- is the legal notion that a corporation, separately from its associated human beings (like owners, managers, or employees), has at least some of the legal rights and responsibilities enjoyed by natural persons (physical humans).[1] In the United States and most countries, corporations have a right to enter into contracts with other parties and to sue or be sued in court in the same way as natural persons or unincorporated associations of persons. In a U.S. historical context, the phrase 'Corporate Personhood' refers to the ongoing legal debate over the extent to which rights traditionally associated with natural persons should also be afforded to corporations.

This is fucked up!

Greed is killing the planet. Your corporate idealism is fucked up way of looking at the world, unfortunately it is the reigning way of doing things. Holding a gun to a head to take their money, pfshhtt, what a fucking joke!

How in the FUCK does a multi million/billion dollar corp lose money if they are making millions/billions!?!?

CORP.: We want 5 billion dollars this year!

People: You can still make 3 billion and spread out that 2 billion so a lot of other people can make a decent living and be happier more productive people.

CORP.: NO!!! It is our right as a company/corporation to make as much as possible at the expense of who the fuck ever, fuck everyone else! WE started this company, WE make the choices, WE went to the schools with the frats that got us connected due to coming from money that other people don't have, WE are better because of this! I need a solid gold toilet seat and a new Mercedes or BMW for my 16 yo kid.

and so on, ad nauseum:scat::scat::scat:

Huge companies pay almost no taxes or none at all because they have rich lawyer friends that find fucking loopholes because it was set up that way by rich people and so on and so on, FUUUUUUUCK!


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Registered: 02/06/02
Posts: 60,963
Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Last seen: 2 hours, 58 minutes
Re: Canada vs America [Re: staytrippy420]
    #25840864 - 02/27/19 11:34 AM (19 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

staytrippy420 said:
Canada vs America





brother vs brother


--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

Unite, Shroomerite!  Agree and Disagree both would benefit from a better Shroomery.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 20,107
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25840918 - 02/27/19 11:57 AM (19 days, 5 hours ago)

Just the first page I looked in my search. This is a known fact most very wealthy people had it handed to them and didn't work really hard to make it. And I quote: "...a small loan of a million dollars"....who in the FUCK gets a small loan of a million dollars and considers it a small loan!?!? Absolutely fucking infuriating!!!

https://www.quora.com/Is-most-present-day-wealth-inherited-or-earned
Many more people today are creating it than ever before.  Companies like Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Google and similar are the result of creativity, creating or earning it.

That pales in comparison to those that simply continue managing the family's money when their elder's pass on.

However, getting money passed on is still tiny compared to the other ways people pass on their wealth.  When a major, family owned corporation stays in the family after a generation, it carries much more than wealth.  And for the most part, the other 'things' it carries, all translate into more wealth.

The obvious example is stock ownership and company control.  This is where the majority of family wealth was stored so it's basically a tax-free way to pass it down.  "Ok, son.  You're now the CEO"

Tax the fuck out of these fuckers! They will still have millions/billions, and continue to make it from the inherited wealth and fucking business they just got handed to them!!!


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: cannabinated]
    #25840920 - 02/27/19 12:00 PM (19 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Lol I'm the one trolling? I understand some people are born poor but you can definitely fix that problem. If you have a low paying job do something about it! If someone is poor their entire life in the USA its usually their fault.  That's all I'm saying..  The advantage household in America made 59,039 in 2016. Its probably even more in 2018. I'm sorry but that not a poor country..




Sounds like something a retarded person would say. $60,000 is nothing for a single family income when you factor in the price of housing and healthcare. Poor people work harder than rich people and they get less for it. Political power is condensed in the hands of the rich who slant the system to benefit themselves at the expense of working people. You are a supporter of corruption.



why cant he just disagree? why does he have to be retarded. i disagree with you. im not calling you retarded. there is no need for that. it doesnt make you more right and it doesnt help find common ground.

Quote:

Konyap said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:

blah blah blah blah I'm too cheap to pay my full time workers real wages blah blah blah

the market sets the wages. if it were cost effwctive for someone to pay their employees more for the exact sane work they could take advantage of that opening in the market and gain a competitive edge.








Quote:

cannabinated said:
I would tend to agree about the freedom thing.

But almost all billion dollar industries leave an irreversible wake of destruction on society and the environment

The bigger you are the more eggs u crack and the easier it is to burn the omelette that is... everything

And with the way things have been going, the way big business has been merging with big government and how the wealth gap has been widening year by year, we all hafta step tf up and think about where we're going instead of always leaving in up to the absolutely corrupted.

From the media to the food chain everything is contaminated. And so are you if you refuse to believe it.



big government is the only thing that can acctually use force to control the way things are. thats what you should be worried about. not corportations.

you dont understand. i dont want government involved in business. thats exactly what im against. you people calling for regulation and redistribution are the ones who are creating that problem. i dont want the government to be able to be corrupted in the first place because i dont want these systems that can be corrupted. in order for something to be corrupted it has to exist. if the government didnt have power in the market then we wouldnt have this problem.

income inequality is not acctually a problem.  first of all, you cant gaurentee both equality of outcome and equality of opportunity. if you have true equality of opportunity, you cant gaurentee equality of outcome. so in order to gaurentee equality of outcome you must sacrifice equality of opportunity.

also, the rich are getting wealthier faster, but the poor are still getting wealthier. free markets distribute the wealth unevenly but they still produce the most wealth. in the west out poor people are better off than other poor people. would you rather have your wealth and living standard increasing but there is a larger gap between you and the richest person, or have a stagnant economy and living standard but the richest people have less? because those are your options. economic freedom creates wealth.

and besides as long as you arent starving, why do you care how well off other people are? its not your wealth so stop worrying about it. its wrong to be envious and resentful of successful people and its even more wrong to take their money at gunpoint.

you say you want freedom and dont want big government but then you advocate against freedom and in favour of big government.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25840956 - 02/27/19 12:17 PM (19 days, 5 hours ago)

"Not always!"
first of all if you want to quaotr me then quote me. dont paraphrase as that can lead to putting words in my mouth and manipulating the conversation. did you even read the stats i linked you too? i posted data. you posted a totally unsubstantiated claim.

how am i delusional? rich people do make investments and create jobs. thats how they get richer. you cant just say im delusional you have to say something substantive. you arent changing any monds calling people delusional and leaving it at that.


right wingers donate more to charity so pro capitalists do spread their money around.

government measures are compelled by force. thats what government measures are. so yes, by redistributing peoples tax dollars you are taking money at the point of a gun.

you have a constitutional right to property. your property can not be taken without just compensation according to the constitution.

if it were cost effective for someone to pay their employees more for the exact same work, they could take advantage of that and gain a competitive edge.

do you think that by taking on no risk, employing no people you should make the same as an employer just by selling your labour? if im delusional then idk what you would call that.

what do tou mean corporate idealism? i am just advocating for not only the best system that has pulled more people out of poverty than anything else in human history by a huge margin (see my charts that i linked to earlier) but inaleinable human rights.

you dont have a right to anybody's wealth. thinking you do is the messed up way of lookong at the world. not beleiving we should all own our own labour. thats a moral way of looking at the world.

its not their right to make as much money as possible. they have to earn it buly offering something people want at a reasonable price.  its their right to own the money they do earn. you think its not their right to keep their own money but its your right to take someone elses money? thats deeply immoral.


in regards to your last point about lawyers and corruption. if thr government didnt have power over the market there wouldnt be corruption. you are the one who is advocating for a big government that can be corrupted for personal gain. blame the government for corruption. not people who are directly speaking out against rhe government. you dont even know what i am in favour of here.

every single person who has replied has blamed corruption on capitalism. its the government. only the government can force us to do things at the point of a gun. if you dont want corruption, blame the government.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 20,107
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25840967 - 02/27/19 12:21 PM (19 days, 5 hours ago)

Another example is the name.  Donald Trump is famous for going bankrupt and regaining his wealth a few times.  He accomplishes this because of reputation and that comes in large part because his name was basically trademarked.  This is a huge asset for him but also, it's an unseen asset that he partially passes on to his kids.  "I want a crazy deal where I can make tons for both you and me.  Oh, by the way, my name is Trump.  Yes, he's my dad."  Many actors and actresses, recording artists, designers, politicians, famous people use this type of capitol to gain advantage in the introduction and trust phases of making their own mark on the world while unknown people don't have this wealth available.

Another example is the land, artwork, rare cars and other assets they own.  Many wealthy people put it into a trust for the family and pass the trust's ownership on that way.

But the biggest way is hidden or offshore assets (Cayman Islands anyone).

So, to compare the large number of people earning wealth to the massive number of ways wealth is inherited is no comparison.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25840977 - 02/27/19 12:24 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Just the first page I looked in my search. This is a known fact most very wealthy people had it handed to them and didn't work really hard to make it. And I quote: "...a small loan of a million dollars"....who in the FUCK gets a small loan of a million dollars and considers it a small loan!?!? Absolutely fucking infuriating!!!

https://www.quora.com/Is-most-present-day-wealth-inherited-or-earned
Many more people today are creating it than ever before.  Companies like Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Google and similar are the result of creativity, creating or earning it.

That pales in comparison to those that simply continue managing the family's money when their elder's pass on.

However, getting money passed on is still tiny compared to the other ways people pass on their wealth.  When a major, family owned corporation stays in the family after a generation, it carries much more than wealth.  And for the most part, the other 'things' it carries, all translate into more wealth.

The obvious example is stock ownership and company control.  This is where the majority of family wealth was stored so it's basically a tax-free way to pass it down.  "Ok, son.  You're now the CEO"

Tax the fuck out of these fuckers! They will still have millions/billions, and continue to make it from the inherited wealth and fucking business they just got handed to them!!!



first of all ive been posting real data. quora doesnt count. btw the first answer which acctually provides evidence says its earned not inhereted and theh acctually provided a source unlike the people who simply speculated that it was inhereted.

so you feel entitled to the money that i earned for my kids? if all my money is going to be taken when i die then maybe i wouldmt have bothered being responsible anyway. if i cant give my kids a head start why not spend all my money on hedonism?

if you want to ensure that everybody has an equal outcome then you have to do aeay eith equality of opportunity. are you willing to sacrifice equal opportunity to make sure we all get the same amount of wealth regardless of how much wealth we create or how many people we employ?

why is it ok for you to take peoples money at the point of a gun but its not ok for people to keep money they earned theough engaging in volentary tramsactions.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 20,107
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25840983 - 02/27/19 12:25 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

if the government didn't have power in the market then we wouldn't have this problem

A delusional observation and statement of the highest degree! Like I said earlier, people can not force other people to be morally just and fair, and when something is set up for evil greedy heartless fucks to gain power and control, the heartless greedy fuck vultures will come after it with not holds barred picking every last bit of meat off the carrion before moving to the next one.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25840984 - 02/27/19 12:26 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Another example is the name.  Donald Trump is famous for going bankrupt and regaining his wealth a few times.  He accomplishes this because of reputation and that comes in large part because his name was basically trademarked.  This is a huge asset for him but also, it's an unseen asset that he partially passes on to his kids.  "I want a crazy deal where I can make tons for both you and me.  Oh, by the way, my name is Trump.  Yes, he's my dad."  Many actors and actresses, recording artists, designers, politicians, famous people use this type of capitol to gain advantage in the introduction and trust phases of making their own mark on the world while unknown people don't have this wealth available.

Another example is the land, artwork, rare cars and other assets they own.  Many wealthy people put it into a trust for the family and pass the trust's ownership on that way.

But the biggest way is hidden or offshore assets (Cayman Islands anyone).

So, to compare the large number of people earning wealth to the massive number of ways wealth is inherited is no comparison.



you aremt giving me any numbers.
besides it doesnt matter. somebody earned the money and its their money to give to whoever they want. it doesnt belong to you.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25840991 - 02/27/19 12:28 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
if the government didn't have power in the market then we wouldn't have this problem

A delusional observation and statement of the highest degree! Like I said earlier, people can not force other people to be morally just and fair, and when something is set up for evil greedy heartless fucks to gain power and control, the heartless greedy fuck vultures will come after it with not holds barred picking every last bit of meat off the carrion before moving to the next one.



they have to offer something pepople want, at a price they are willing to pay. all transactions are volentary in a free market. the government is the one who compells people to do tuings by force.

why dont you invest all your money in a nusiness that might not even take off and employ a bunch of people? you sound like you want to be rich but you dont want to acctually earn any money or do anything productive.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 20,107
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN] * 2
    #25840992 - 02/27/19 12:29 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

right wingers donate more to charity so pro capitalists do spread their money around.


...and then get it back by not paying taxes or finding a loophole to get it back from the IRS, it's a sad circle of shit. So they really don't fucking pay ANYTHING at all. It's just something they say/print to quell people that are disgruntled.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 20,107
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25841005 - 02/27/19 12:33 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Meh, more money, more problems. I consider myself "rich" but not by the standards of the american corporate way. I have never had as much as I do now and I don't take it for granted at all. It could all go away tomorrow.:shrug: When a person grows up really poor like I did they learn to appreciate every single little thing (hopefully).


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841016 - 02/27/19 12:35 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
right wingers donate more to charity so pro capitalists do spread their money around.


...and then get it back by not paying taxes or finding a loophole to get it back from the IRS, it's a sad circle of shit. So they really don't fucking pay ANYTHING at all. It's just something they say/print to quell people that are disgruntled.



that makes no sense. they dont get the money they gave to chariry back.

and im a right winger and i pay my taxes. the government gives alot of them back to me becaude i have such a low income though. i think thats wrong. i dont think i deserve other people's stolen money.

you dont think any eldt wingers take advantage of loopholes? thats ridiculous.

show me the math you are using to get to them paying nothing.

name some loopholes. you cant just say "there are general problems out there that i cant point"


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCalm_A_Llama_Down
Deep down in the ocean blue
 User Gallery


Registered: 05/09/14
Posts: 1,021
Last seen: 3 hours, 7 minutes
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25841018 - 02/27/19 12:36 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Lol I'm the one trolling? I understand some people are born poor but you can definitely fix that problem. If you have a low paying job do something about it! If someone is poor their entire life in the USA its usually their fault.  That's all I'm saying..  The advantage household in America made 59,039 in 2016. Its probably even more in 2018. I'm sorry but that not a poor country..




Sounds like something a retarded person would say. $60,000 is nothing for a single family income when you factor in the price of housing and healthcare. Poor people work harder than rich people and they get less for it. Political power is condensed in the hands of the rich who slant the system to benefit themselves at the expense of working people. You are a supporter of corruption.



"why cant he just disagree? why does he have to be retarded. i disagree with you. im not calling you retarded. there is no need for that. it doesnt make you more right and it doesnt help find common ground. "

I called him retarded because he called me lazy. I don't take it back, it is an accurate assessment. I have a job, pay for my own housing, my own healthcare, but I don't pretend that makes me better than other people. I don't pretend like people who have to struggle, do so because they are bad people. That kind of thinking is bought and paid for programing, and the people who fall for it are retarded.


--------------------
"You will laugh at your fears when you find out who you really are."
--Piccolo

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841023 - 02/27/19 12:37 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Meh, more money, more problems. I consider myself "rich" but not by the standards of the american corporate way. I have never had as much as I do now and I don't take it for granted at all. It could all go away tomorrow.:shrug: When a person grows up really poor like I did they learn to appreciate every single little thing (hopefully).



so you were once poor but now arent. because you are older and have had a chnace to accumulate wealth. there is plenty of economic mobility. people go in and out of the 1 percent all the time. the proportion of pekple stays the same. the people constantly change.

if you had made a bunch of poor financial choices do you tjink you would be on the same place regardless?


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #25841030 - 02/27/19 12:39 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:
Quote:

Shenmue said:
Lol I'm the one trolling? I understand some people are born poor but you can definitely fix that problem. If you have a low paying job do something about it! If someone is poor their entire life in the USA its usually their fault.  That's all I'm saying..  The advantage household in America made 59,039 in 2016. Its probably even more in 2018. I'm sorry but that not a poor country..




Sounds like something a retarded person would say. $60,000 is nothing for a single family income when you factor in the price of housing and healthcare. Poor people work harder than rich people and they get less for it. Political power is condensed in the hands of the rich who slant the system to benefit themselves at the expense of working people. You are a supporter of corruption.



"why cant he just disagree? why does he have to be retarded. i disagree with you. im not calling you retarded. there is no need for that. it doesnt make you more right and it doesnt help find common ground. "

I called him retarded because he called me lazy. I don't take it back, it is an accurate assessment. I have a job, pay for my own housing, my own healthcare, but I don't pretend that makes me better than other people. I don't pretend like people who have to struggle, do so because they are bad people. That kind of thinking is bought and paid for programing, and the people who fall for it are retarded.



i dont think people are bad people for struggling either. i simply pointed out facts. 2 percent of the people who follow the rules given by the (left wing) brookings institute are perminemtly poor in the usa. 2%. amd those are the BARE MINIMUM rules for being responsible. thats a statistical realitt. you cant say i think poor people are worth less just because i am acknowledging a fact.

personal attacks arent a way to have a productive discussion. i genuinely enjoy discussing ideas. im doing this because i think its productive and fun. if you are genuinely angry not civil then why are we doing this? i dont want to be personally attacking eachother.


Edited by BANANA.MAN (02/27/19 12:42 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 20,107
Loc: subtropics
Re: Canada vs America [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #25841042 - 02/27/19 12:45 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
right wingers donate more to charity so pro capitalists do spread their money around.


...and then get it back by not paying taxes or finding a loophole to get it back from the IRS, it's a sad circle of shit. So they really don't fucking pay ANYTHING at all. It's just something they say/print to quell people that are disgruntled.



that makes no sense. they dont get the money they gave to chariry back.

and im a right winger and i pay my taxes. the government gives alot of them back to me becaude i have such a low income though. i think thats wrong. i dont think i deserve other people's stolen money.

you dont think any eldt wingers take advantage of loopholes? thats ridiculous.

show me the math you are using to get to them paying nothing.

name some loopholes. you cant just say "there are general problems out there that i cant point"



I'm not a "left wing/right wing" arguer person. There are general problems out there that I can't/don't care to do the research to point at because it's common knowledge for anyone who digs just a bit under the surface. Right, left, doesn't fucking matter, it's the elite rich and corporate fat cat fucks that are fucking greedy as fuck that WILL NOT make moral decisions about money they will NEVER spend in their lifetime, nor will their kids!


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBANANA.MAN
No u
Male
Registered: 01/11/15
Posts: 6,298
Loc: Ontario Canada
Last seen: 20 minutes, 16 seconds
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25841075 - 02/27/19 12:53 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Quote:

BANANA.MAN said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
right wingers donate more to charity so pro capitalists do spread their money around.


...and then get it back by not paying taxes or finding a loophole to get it back from the IRS, it's a sad circle of shit. So they really don't fucking pay ANYTHING at all. It's just something they say/print to quell people that are disgruntled.



that makes no sense. they dont get the money they gave to chariry back.

and im a right winger and i pay my taxes. the government gives alot of them back to me becaude i have such a low income though. i think thats wrong. i dont think i deserve other people's stolen money.

you dont think any eldt wingers take advantage of loopholes? thats ridiculous.

show me the math you are using to get to them paying nothing.

name some loopholes. you cant just say "there are general problems out there that i cant point"



I'm not a "left wing/right wing" arguer person. There are general problems out there that I can't/don't care to do the research to point at because it's common knowledge for anyone who digs just a bit under the surface. Right, left, doesn't fucking matter, it's the elite rich and corporate fat cat fucks that are fucking greedy as fuck that WILL NOT make moral decisions about money they will NEVER spend in their lifetime, nor will their kids!



ypu are the one who said right wingers dont pay taxes. i was imply saying the people in favour of smaller government and less regulation also give more charity so its not that they are selfish.

in order for the rich to get richer they need to spend their money. if they arent constantly making investments and growing their bank account their bank account is degenerating. you think of spending

they dont have to make moral choices they have to make good choices. they have to offer something people want at a price they are willing to pay. many entrepreneurs will tell you there are sevral failures for every success. its not easy to succeed.

if you dont care to do the research then dont try to respond to soeone who is giving ard data. go have a theoretical conversation with someone else and ou wont be asked to substantiate your claims.


--------------------


:bananadance:
Click Me

sunshine said:
"I used to know a guy who said no worries"

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:

"I know more than him about 2C-B" 


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCalm_A_Llama_Down
Deep down in the ocean blue
 User Gallery


Registered: 05/09/14
Posts: 1,021
Last seen: 3 hours, 7 minutes
Re: Canada vs America [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #25841091 - 02/27/19 01:00 PM (19 days, 4 hours ago)

People created money. Not the other way around. They didn't create it so they could be enslaved by it. Human life is supposed to be worth more than money. Human bodies are not supposed to be bought and sold. People's decisions are not supposed to be made for them by money, or people with money. Natural resources belong to every living creature, they are not meant to be commoditized. People are not supposed to stand idol while they witness atrocities, just because they don't feel they have the money to purchase moral authority to take action against the problems in the world. There is a time and a place for money, it's supposed to be just another tool, or shinny bauble, but extreme capitalism treats money as divine and above all else.


--------------------
"You will laugh at your fears when you find out who you really are."
--Piccolo

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* America
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lemon_lw 4,194 66 07/31/05 11:35 AM
by lemon_lw
* Anyone from Canada?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
kit_kat 3,499 103 01/30/06 11:05 AM
by Yarry
* Jane Austen's Fight Club nanomagnetic 405 5 07/30/10 10:04 PM
by WakeboardrB
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 6,841 48 09/13/03 02:02 PM
by Gus
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 6,718 72 10/05/03 02:58 PM
by dastats
* HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL FELLOW CANADIANS
( 1 2 all )
Tien 3,214 24 07/02/05 10:11 AM
by trendal
* Canada can go suck it!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Delyrium 19,155 197 04/14/16 08:46 PM
by akira_akuma
* Leaving America
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 4,190 44 08/25/03 06:52 PM
by pattern

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,244 topic views. 14 members, 69 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
BarneysFarm.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.083 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 20 queries.