Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: tacodude]
    #25845018 - 03/01/19 03:18 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

DPT nasally with no maoi makes dmt seem like just a fun short ride.

Just get it from a good tryptamine source.

Also, if you dont find dmt intense, then i guess youre just one of those people. Nothing wrong with it, but personally i find it incredibly intense to actually break through with a proper machine. When you lose touch with your surroundings and blast off, that is some real psychedelic territory. With DPT this lasts 2hrs.

Also, 200mg would be for the most tolerant hardheads. 50mg is more than enough for most people

Its like how some people dont neccesarily find n20 that intense, but for me 3+ chargers in one balloon and wow my whole body perception is just gone

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #25846125 - 03/01/19 03:45 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Definitely don't need an MAOI when insufflating DPT.  I imagine that would help things spiral out of control at an even lower dose, and make the agony last way longer.  Even 10 -12mg up the shnoz is trippy as fuck and lasts a surprisingly long time.

I accessed my encrypted file on the topic and was surprised to see that I had indeed converted a full 250mg to the freebase and made changa out of it.  I guess I better check my safe.  I'm sure it's in there.  My account of having vaporized the DPT freebase changa is pretty telling.  Got the surprise of my life at a VERY low dose equivalent.

I'll search to see if I reported on it.  Probably did.  That way it won't seem like I'm jacking this thread with my BS.

BTW...have a 2.5gram lemon tek mushroom trip scheduled for tonight...if things go right.  :super:

EDIT:  Damn!  Found it.  And only 10 months ago.  Man, my brain has turned to shit.  Interested parties can see:  https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25177134

Edited by Nature Boy (03/01/19 03:50 PM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Nature Boy]
    #25847223 - 03/02/19 07:44 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Youre not jacking the thread, thats one of the most realistic comments ive seen on this page

Smoking DPT freebase is fucking nuts. It can be made into Propylhuasca too, but ive never experienced that.

Just sniffing small amounts is strong enough. And yes usually even 10-20mg could be enough for full psychedelia with this one. It is also the most electrifying tryptamine ive ever encountered. Most people find it Too intense to be recreational. Dmt is intense too but its a 5 min ride when done conventially. This is like dmt for 2 hours. Most people dont want to fuck with that

I mean also to compare i hear of people on here eating over 1mg of LSD or having a half ounce of shrooms. Im good with a 125ug tab or 2g of good cubensis. So if someones got a killer tolerance to tryptamines and smokes like 100mg of dmt in one go, maybe theyd do a 200mg line. For most people who have pure DPT, this would be a nightmare.

I had an ex who talked to some Inner Light members who use DPT as their eucharist, even they didnt do doses like that, and boy do those people love dpt

PS im also thinking of maybe a shroom trip for tonight

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #25847440 - 03/02/19 10:28 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
PS im also thinking of maybe a shroom trip for tonight

Hope yours went as well as mine.  I had a fantastic journey, filled with colorful visionary imagery and no nausea - not even a hint.  Was really :vibin: with some real euphoria.

I wrote about it in someone else's "tea" thread, here:  https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25847119#25847119

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Nature Boy]
    #25848944 - 03/03/19 12:43 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome man! I had some friends come by and its been an isolated winter and i ended uo opting out, but prolly tom, a nice sunday night tea experience

Im really glad you had a fun time, im prolly gonna be using this O of PE i have for like 2 years now. Better get around to finishing it lol. This one came out so strong that several friends refuse to fuck with it. Its "more than they ever expected from shrooms" lol. I blew my weed guy's mind

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Fractal420]
    #25849195 - 03/03/19 06:56 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

4-aco-dpt

The acetoxy group would protect it from MAO.

While there does seem to be some reports of oral activity with DPT absent on MAOI, event when activity was reported it seems like the doses required were quite large. There is more evidence that for DPT to consistently work orally, you need an MAOI. The situation could be complicated, with varying experiences due to different levels of MAO, with DPT's potency/affinity for MAO putting common oral dosages near the threshold(which would be different for different people). Can't really know whats going on with some real investigation/experimentation.

As for DMT...it's definitely intense, no doubt, but this is largely do to the speed of onset and the ability to introduce huge amounts of the drug to the bloodstream instantly. I don't not enjoy it, and have had profound experiences on it. But, reading about the drug, absent any knowledge of chemistry or pharmacology, you would think it is in an entirely different class with effects wholly different from other Tryptamines. At least teenage me did, and when it wasn't...well let's just say I was sort of putting it on a pedestal, and I don't think it could have ever lived up to my expectations as long as it presented with typical tryptamine effects. Though it definitely has its own flavor. Now combine it with an MAOI, then it begins to live up to its reputation.

Again(since reading about it, beyond looking at a stick and ball illustration of its structure), not trying to suggest an MAOI is necessary for nasal activity. But it is a substrate for MAO regardless, and there is good reason to suspect that it has active metabolites. Given all that, I suspect the experience would be qualitatively different with one. Just as DMT, or even mushrooms, became a different experience with an MAOI, not just more potent, according to my hypothesis and personal experiences this effect is exaggerated in the base tryptamines. I think Nature Boy's experience with DPT Changa may even be evidence of this.

I know what you are saying about n20, I kind of lost the magic after a long period with free access to unlimited n20, but I think most people just don't push the envelope hard enough, they stop when they get the giggles or the "wah wahs", there was a time when if I were to push past that I could reach an anesthetic state, where I had experiences every bit as powerful as salvia but calmer more dreamlike. But even before that, there was a threshold between here and there which I would try to "ride" with n20 to pull as much info out as possible, it could became very frustrating at times as I would either fade back to reality or go to deep where it would become more confusing.

This is actually one of the main reasons why it is standard to administer large doses of a benzo along with anesthetics, including but not limited to ketamine, so you don't remember the crazy experiences you would otherwise have.

Edited by Holybullshit (03/03/19 09:11 AM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Holybullshit]
    #25849226 - 03/03/19 07:26 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

4-ho-dpt is like the one 4sub i never tried. I heard unlike the others with 20mg doses you needed more with this one, but it was such a while ago, i forget. But def never tried 4subbed DPT. however 4subs seem great no matter what the tryptamine. Also never tried the "newer" ones like eipt, just whats in tihkal. The di-iso hydroxy is so wonderful

Youre right that with nitrous most people dont use it at doses where you reach the "N20-hole" for lack of a better term. Or whatever that state is. I always heard people who smoke strong crack get the "bellringer" effect where it sounds like bells are ringing in their ears. Well i surely have never tried crack (barely have done coke, just a handful of times really, im more a fan of adderall) But when i did the higher doses of N20 (3 chargers in one go or more) the first thing to happen was the Bellringer effect. Just loud bells ringing in my ears and suddenly whoosh i am gone, in a state that im not sure is life or death or what.

Def similar to higher dose ketamine for a few seconds, and the speed of onset makes it feel even more intense

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Fractal420]
    #25849893 - 03/03/19 02:30 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Ketamine is as close as it gets. I would agree. Those top three are spot on.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Failboat]
    #25850328 - 03/03/19 06:22 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Quirkmeister92 said:

Definitely, at least to the reported experiences describing an NDE. Problem is, this could be because of similar things happening in the brain, one would think especially in the case of disassociatives...or because of cultural preconceptions and those preconceptions skewing the language used to describe each. I also wonder if there is a distinction between OBEs and NDEs being made here.

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Holybullshit]
    #25850435 - 03/03/19 07:13 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

IME there is a difference and Ketamine can produce both and more.

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Failboat]
    #25850645 - 03/03/19 08:47 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

4 subsituted DPT compounds require usually 100+ mg although I've seen low doses nasal was completely useless.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Afterlife, Researchers determine which hallucinogenic trip is most similar to the NDE [Re: Failboat] * 1
    #25851180 - 03/04/19 04:11 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Quirkmeister92 said:

Maybe ketamine comes out on top because a good portion of people describing the experience of NDE ( to which ketamine effects are being compared) were patients in the OR who had in fact, been given ketamine and thought they were dying?

Something to consider.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale