Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelulcrazy
Stranger
mental illness
    #25834790 - 02/24/19 01:40 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

hello, I didn't know where to ask and I'm not completely sure what I want to say but.

is anyone experienced with anti-psychotics, risperidone?

ive been doing it for a couple of years 3mg a day, its to maintain clarity they say.

i dont rly feel more clarity or less of it, it doesnt do this on me, but what it might be doing is giving me sometimes tremendous pain, like im totally exhausted.

and if id do drugs like weed or dear god if i did real psychs, my heart would race so bad, it would die, i think id die from psychedelics. and even from the smell of weed my heart starts aching.

if id smoke, my heart would go totally wild, id need to dig holes and sing songs, cuz it would be like fighting for your life, literally.

do any of you who does this medicine has something like this?

any imput welcome.

teehee =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: lulcrazy]
    #25834834 - 02/24/19 01:58 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

The drug reaction is psychological.  You were very much brainwashed to believe in or against something like herb.

Risperidone didn't do much for me.  It made me more anti-social and less dependent on others.

I stopped all the meds for 9 years because I met a female who as bpd.  She didn't tell me to stop, but she wasn't on meds either.  SOOOooo that was a freaky experience.  Really freaky.

I take haldol at night and I get an invega injection.  It de-sexualizes me and makes me a toy to peoples attitudes.  It doesn't make me happy, nor numb.  It does numb so obsessive compulsive drives.

I feel I could smoke herb.  But a lot of herb and herbs are garbage.  It just sucks being categorized as the scum of earth.  A lot like a shroom is seen by most people.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: mental illness [Re: Morel Guy]
    #25835801 - 02/24/19 10:47 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

You've choosen to take an anti-psychotic drug for 2 years to "maintain clarity"...

But it doesn't work and instead causes you pain and exhaustion?! 

Who convinced you that you have a "mental illness"?

Offlinelulcrazy
Stranger
Re: mental illness [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #25835988 - 02/25/19 02:50 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

tbh im not sure if its rly antipsychotics that does to me the pain. but it is probably, but that might be a good thing too. like pain dude, good =D

the deal is, idk what to do rly, but im not worried (i used to be), i just do nothing in a way, continue my art, and thats all. i study art but i dont like the study cuz im lazy and its kinda a waste of time for me cuz they ask me to do shit i dont want to do, and i want to agree with them for the sake of agreement, but idk, its just fuck it.

id rather do it on my own, i care about autonomy, self, so thats craziness u could say, but like, u cant rly be so quite sure if its crazy. i mean thin line u know. (but its pride, brothers, pride for fucks sake ha!)

idk for names, the end point of it all is the state ure in u could say, like its inexplainable, to have wisdom, thats what i mean, to have real wiz biz. and i dont have it, and thats why i got problems, but its not something u can rly change, like if i was a buddhist, id work hard every day, be endure as they say, but idk, im kinda lazy for that, idk what im doing all day.

like i dont want to decide what to do, i dont want a lot of things, ehh, all of this is shit u know, like im probably supposed to do some work, but it takes so much time... so much energy... and for what? like im not hungry, im not cold, and even if i was, not that big of a problem. and i do work, my art u know, thats what interests me, like, i used to want to live in nature, on the streets, when i was mad weeds, i was too smart for my peeps, but then i stopped u could say, long story short, here i am, so theres that, gonna sing a little song for my niggas who are in touch.

rest in peace, shaman bees,
stand on your feet, rasta seers,
lol im a kidding you, aint got such feels,
better be less than more, stilling kills.

rastafire mdfks im just preaching for some bastards.
aint got no joke for now, gonna stand alone till i crown.
what a mistake, can u retake? cant make the time go reverse,
in take, in take, take no drug within your system, man.
gotta learn, like prudent killers as they say, hard work
and nothing else.

but damn brothers, im so lazy, fucking bored and crazy,
dont want to do no shit for shit for shit,
but its a telling, so i say - i miss.
let it be clear, theyre aint no fist,
theyre aint no wish.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: lulcrazy]
    #25836044 - 02/25/19 05:04 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

They over prescribe these mind control drugs.  They may feel because you are an artist that you don't know how you act.  It's hard to separate what is an act, dealing with stress.

Acting can bring relief or coping but mostly it seems pointless habit.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #25836134 - 02/25/19 06:52 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

the drugs are a form of prison/confinement, usually dispensed after a combination of legal and psychiatric events when an individual displays difficult behavior.

being committed to a mental hospital is less likely than it used to be since behavior can be shackled with antipsychotics, and you can leave it up to the community to endure - cheaper and maybe more liberal treatment for the mentally afflicted.

a few patients improve, others do not, it is more about limiting damages.

a drug-them-and-let-them-wander approach seems to be humane, and cost effective, but is a bit experimental too.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25836137 - 02/25/19 06:55 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

They don't drug me enough.  Weed helps me slow down and be alone.  Not all cannabis is the same though.  People like to be too busy with cannabis. 

People are too busy most of the time.  We lost a lot of national ambition doing that.

Things just used to be slower then things got hectic when nuclear.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25836529 - 02/25/19 10:25 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

things can get hectic when we are chased, and that was also the case long before nuclear.
slave masters chased us in fields.
captains chased us on ships.
the occupied are chased by soldiers and the officers chase the soldiers.
before that big beasts or snakes chased us.
now, the bosses chase us, the banks chase us, bill collectors, etc.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25836945 - 02/25/19 01:55 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I thought you said big breasts chased us :howyoudoing:

Seriously though big boobs coming at you are very threatening.

--------------------

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

#25837095 - 02/25/19 03:24 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Big boobs can only threaten you if you let them. :sadyes:

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: mental illness [Re: Rahz]
    #25837644 - 02/25/19 07:49 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with redgreenvines perspective on it, because "schizophrenia" is too broad nowadays as a syndrome that an authentically well and happy person can be diagnosed with it, such as me, and just act up a little and get involuntary treatment.

If you were 100% alive and happy, are you going to walk the mall and be passive? No you're going to stand up and start letting people know it's there for the taking. So I did. Now I'm medicated, and it doesn't totally suck because I'm getting a bit of my vibe back lately, but I've had to combat it with methamphetamine (illicit use, not prescribed) over the last few years.

Heaven is very available. Say shit like that to a psychiatrist and they'll think you're going to top yourself or something... sigh.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: beforethedawn]
    #25838349 - 02/26/19 06:25 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Stay off the meth.  It's a long acting drug that severely messes with your bio-clock.  It's easy to get off meth, it's hard to get your clock back.

We only did meth once.  That was my drunken assholes friends idea.  It was a bad idea too.  It just made me calm at the small small dose I had.  Then I walked back into town after the festival that was local. Think I even got a ride from someone then walked from the college.

Never did it again but they all wanted to.  Another buddy ended up snorting all the meth cause he was a study drug patient.  He had a real drug problem of liking the strong stuff.

--------------------

InvisiblePinkerton
Koanist

Re: mental illness [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #25838551 - 02/26/19 08:28 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think there is such a thing as mental illness. We are all ill. But mentally? No. The universe is ill. And maybe mentally but it's too vague in my sincerity opionon.

OfflineOpenQwerty
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: Pinkerton]
    #25840439 - 02/27/19 03:54 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

:whathesaid:

anyway OP, after 2 years of anti-psychotics...it's really difficult (and may be dangerous) to break suddenly the habit. OP -probably- You will need to come off slowly and gradually. Step by step, with the passage of time, you will find your balance...without psychiatric drugs IF it is what u want. Avoid stopping suddenly...And anyway, if u want to stop your habit, slowly or suddenly: Be prepared: the first months will be really tough. But to replace a psychiatric drugs whit an other is not a long term solution, IF you don't want to take anti-psychotics for all your life. My advice: first decide -by yourself- what u what and "what price you are willing to pay".

To "maintain clarity" IMO is a quite difficult task for everybody...there are a lot of way for to do it, but none simple or painless. Every single person should IMO made his/her own "cost / benefit analysis" before to choose his/her way toward the clarity of mind.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mental illness [Re: OpenQwerty]
    #25840570 - 02/27/19 06:20 AM (5 years, 30 days ago)

Anti-psychotics are addictive as any other drug.  Doctors believe a lot of shit that pharm companies sham in their training.  They like to believe SSRI's don't make some people violent and aggressive.  When SSRI's are behind almost every mass shooting incident.  As well as highly addictive.

They believe that these drugs are not addictive, because of dosage response they do have.  They work more covertly and have dangers all their own.

So as long as the country goes on this stupid path, expect nothing to change.  People are getting rich on pharmaceutical sales and their lies.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds