Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: A Woman Died After Reportedly Eating Prized Mushrooms at Fancy Restaurant in Spain [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25838509 - 02/26/19 08:06 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

He makes a point though, I’ve spent an unhealthy amount of time working in restaurants and the shit you see is unbelievable, you would think poisonings would be reported daily.  For instance the ONE and ONLY example of a reality show having ANY element of truth is the shit chef ramsey found in these people’s kitchens.... that was no exaggeration at all, the parts I’ve seen.

It’s amazing poisionings aren’t reported more often.  I think a lot of people don’t report it though, so it does happen more often than thought.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: A Woman Died After Reportedly Eating Prized Mushrooms at Fancy Restaurant in Spain [Re: Amanita86]
    #25838931 - 02/26/19 11:54 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
He makes a point though, I’ve spent an unhealthy amount of time working in restaurants and the shit you see is unbelievable, you would think poisonings would be reported daily.  For instance the ONE and ONLY example of a reality show having ANY element of truth is the shit chef ramsey found in these people’s kitchens.... that was no exaggeration at all, the parts I’ve seen.

It’s amazing poisionings aren’t reported more often.  I think a lot of people don’t report it though, so it does happen more often than thought.

I've gotten food poisoning at least a few times most likely but never reported it, mainly as it can be hard to know what the cause was in some cases.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies