Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebirthdaysuit

WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed
    #25826885 - 02/21/19 06:45 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

So, I have not ingested THC either from strains of flower nor from oils in over 4 years, not even rubbing salves. I had been taking various CBD tictures and oils of different strength and had no problem doing so. It eventually made me feel spacey, so I stopped ingesting marijuana altogether.

Recently, I decided to get a cbd tincture at a canabis store. I picked up what I thought was a fairly strong CBD tincture, around 9mg with no THC. What I didn’t know is that they labeled the tincture wrong and gave me a dominant sativa, high THC, no cbd tincture. At least that’s what I believe happened because the bottle had two labels. The label covered up was the high THC tincture, so they very well might have screwed up.  NOT KNOWING THIS I took a strong dose and instead of swallowing it left the dosages under my tounge (sublingual) for over 20 mins, like I use to do with CBD. I’d imagine some of that THC bypassed my liver and went straight to my brain.

Well, 15-25 minutes later I thought to myself that I felt funny and sure enough that led to a significant drop in blood pressure. I then had a panic attack, went in and out of consciousness, was unable to remember my thoughts, lost my ability to comprehend anything. All I heard was screwming and tribal like music. Which made no sense because, no music was playing. All I could think was that I died. And everytime I regained a sense of reality, it quickly turned nightmarish because I would question if I died and it was only an illusion. After around 15 minutes, I regained some sanity, having ZERO idea what happened. The entire time I thought it was a serious medical problem because I had nothing to blame any of my symptoms on. If I took THC knowing I was going to get high and then I subsequently overdosed and had a bad time, at least I would have made the connection it was the drug.

Anyway, it was nightmarishly scary. And the mindfuck was worse than when I took 4.8g of shrooms a long time ago. What was REALLY SCREWED UP was that I thought I was having conversations with my family calming me down but it was only my mind having the conversations. So, when nobody was answering me because I wasn’t speaking anything, indeed, I thought I went insane. Anyway, screw that cannabis place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebirthdaysuit

Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: birthdaysuit]
    #25826900 - 02/21/19 06:56 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Another thing  I have had ego deaths and even panic attacks on shrooms but this was on another level. Ego deaths can even be soothing and spiritual. All I felt was terror hell. I felt and saw hell and felt a spiritual deluge, an evil that I couldn’t explain. I also cried for a good 15 minutes and couldn’t stop. The only thing that helped was praying and I’m not that religious too.

Anyway, have a good day! A better day than what I had yesterday.

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: birthdaysuit]
    #25827105 - 02/21/19 08:25 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

That's very weird. Seems like a pretty quick onset for ingesting, but I've never used sublingual so I'm not sure the time frame with that. Regaining sanity after 15 minutes seems odd too.

One far-fetched explanation is if it was an extract in alcohol and you have issues with alcohol. I had a friend have a panic attack after just a few droppers full of passionflower extract, no hallucinations but definite blood pressure drop and feeling of death/panic attack for 20ish minutes.

The experience definitely sounds like high dose THC ingestion can, just a strange timeline. Edibles are far "scarier" than psychedelics for me, they're dissociating and bring me closer to feelings of psychosis.

Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: feevers]
    #25827453 - 02/21/19 10:39 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I think panick attacks are what cause the drop in BP.. I have panick attacks on a regular basis (ptsd) and my bp drops every time. It's ur body's survival instinct when u panic. Or so.e shit, Idk, my doc tried explaining it to me.

OfflineGrey6Bard
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: North Carolina
Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: nube424]
    #25827462 - 02/21/19 10:44 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

That sucks, man. Sounds like a lawsuit if this happened to the wrong person.
Inform them they need to be more careful in the future.

Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: Grey6Bard] * 1
    #25827474 - 02/21/19 10:52 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Shit, I would suit them anyways if ur a medical patient. They gave u the wrong medication and u had a serious issue. I would get a lawyer if ur a medical patient. Someone's responsible.

Good point bringing up the lawsuit. :thumbup: I would suit if they gave me oxy instead of penicillin at a regular pharmacy. This should be no different.

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

#25827612 - 02/21/19 12:08 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Ya man
Lawyer up and sue
Yo I can never have too much money
Make sure to capitalize on “emotional trauma “

Offlinebirthdaysuit

Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: feevers]
    #25827753 - 02/21/19 01:04 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Never has this happened to me. I never had a panic attack without it being induced by a drug, especially a drug I thought was just straight CBD but wasn't.

I've read other people doing sublingual with THC and you do not waste as much as it is very potent and bypasses the liver. It goes straight into your bloodstream. I also had zero tolerance to THC because I hadn't touched it in a long time. It was me having the panic attack but the THC and not knowing what the hell was going on triggered it.

And yeah, sublingual can come on quick. I read around and others have had similar experiences. I took the highest dose, left it under my tongue for a long time and felt effects in a few minutes, nothing bad though. Just pain relief but I did feel weird after 10mins, I should of wrote this in the OP BUT I took a second dose 10minutes after the first and from there it starting getting bad.
Honestly, I had a crazy body high, and when I was looking up recipes to cook a stew I started to notice I was having trouble reading and my mind was getting jumbled. That's when I panicked. The panic and inability to hear and mild hallucinations lasted 5-10minutes, at least the worst of it but the mindfuck and inability to comprehend much as well as me thinking I was having conversations with others was it was only in my head lasted a good 4 hours and milder symptoms persisted for 8hrs after.

So, I ingested a strong dose sublingually, felt different, ingested a second dose sublingually 10minutes later. And around 25-35 minutes from my first dosage had the panic attack. All the other dissociating symptoms lasted 2-4 hours.

It didn't end quickly at all. Just the feeling of dying and going to hell did. Was only a few minutes. After that I still felt greened out and dissociated, if that makes sense.

Passionflower, interesting. I feel that would help anxiety and panic unless it is an alcohol tincture. Mine was medical grade sativa cannabis alcohol/glycerin extract tincture. So, it was extracted two different ways, which is odd. I'd imagine it was extracted with alcohol and then extracted again with glycerin. The CBD one that I thought I got is extracted the same way but they don't taste like alxhol, so they probably somehow steam the ethanol out with something, idk.

I hate edibles. And this felt like edibles but way worse. I couldn't control my body and just kept falling and shaking. After about an hour and a half, I just paced around; unable to sit still.

Funny, 4-5 years ago I did have a mild panic attack while smoking and had some terrible symptoms for awhile. Found out a lot of the symptoms were due to a brain infection that led to meningitis. Got over that, not cured but I now stay away from drugs and alcohol, only CBD.

Edited by birthdaysuit (02/21/19 01:21 PM)

Offlinebirthdaysuit

#25827778 - 02/21/19 01:17 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I'll talk to the dispensary. And go from there. Overdosing on a drug, you didn't know you took and then having a panic attack because of it is not good. I may lawyer up. The dispensary gets shitty reviews anyway.

Invisiblenube424
Male

#25827831 - 02/21/19 01:43 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I would dude. Get that money. Medical mistakes are called medical malpractice. Granted u w erent injured, but they gave u the completely wrong drug. Especially with the 2 labels, u got a good case man.

Check around with law offices. Some lawyers do pro bono cases and u won't have to pay a thing.

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

#25828348 - 02/21/19 05:32 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

And capitalize , borderline exaggerate
The “emotional trauma”
That’s the big thing today from what I’m seeing

OfflineTripsten
Stranger

Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: Tripsten]
    #25828349 - 02/21/19 05:32 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Weed seems to have a reputation for being confusing and scary
Even for me at times

Offlinexbloodwhipx

#25828701 - 02/21/19 08:08 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

birthdaysuit said:
So, I have not ingested THC either from strains of flower nor from oils in over 4 years, not even rubbing salves. I had been taking various CBD tictures and oils of different strength and had no problem doing so. It eventually made me feel spacey, so I stopped ingesting marijuana altogether.

Recently, I decided to get a cbd tincture at a canabis store. I picked up what I thought was a fairly strong CBD tincture, around 9mg with no THC. What I didn’t know is that they labeled the tincture wrong and gave me a dominant sativa, high THC, no cbd tincture. At least that’s what I believe happened because the bottle had two labels. The label covered up was the high THC tincture, so they very well might have screwed up.  NOT KNOWING THIS I took a strong dose and instead of swallowing it left the dosages under my tounge (sublingual) for over 20 mins, like I use to do with CBD. I’d imagine some of that THC bypassed my liver and went straight to my brain.

Well, 15-25 minutes later I thought to myself that I felt funny and sure enough that led to a significant drop in blood pressure. I then had a panic attack, went in and out of consciousness, was unable to remember my thoughts, lost my ability to comprehend anything. All I heard was screwming and tribal like music. Which made no sense because, no music was playing. All I could think was that I died. And everytime I regained a sense of reality, it quickly turned nightmarish because I would question if I died and it was only an illusion. After around 15 minutes, I regained some sanity, having ZERO idea what happened. The entire time I thought it was a serious medical problem because I had nothing to blame any of my symptoms on. If I took THC knowing I was going to get high and then I subsequently overdosed and had a bad time, at least I would have made the connection it was the drug.

Anyway, it was nightmarishly scary. And the mindfuck was worse than when I took 4.8g of shrooms a long time ago. What was REALLY SCREWED UP was that I thought I was having conversations with my family calming me down but it was only my mind having the conversations. So, when nobody was answering me because I wasn’t speaking anything, indeed, I thought I went insane. Anyway, screw that cannabis place.

Believe it or not, you were just extremely high. You dont even need to have a panic attack to experience super overwhelming and odd effects from THC. although, panicing will obviously make it much scarier.

Ive experienced the exact same thing as you are describing on massive doses of THC.

In particular, the second time i got high, after facing a huge joint with no tolerance (it was the second time, although i believe i said second in the thread im about to quote).

and a few weeks ago, actually, i took a short tolerance break and smoked a fat blunt to myself. I just sort of felt... like i was blending into the chair. Not so much a comfy melting feeling, moreso like i was the chair. it was rather disturbing.
In fact, i made this thread the next day. it goes into way more detail.
I didnt panic this time though, i just kept my chill and rode the high, although it was extremely overwhelming. I was actually trying to get scary high.

Quote:

xbloodwhipx said:
There is a special feeling i have been chasing from weed since the first time i smoked.

I havent smoked a large amount of dank in a very long time. I mean years.

Yesterday i rolled a 1 gram blunt of some fire and had been coming off a tolerance break, granted i wasnt even smoking dank before, just mids.

Anyway i smoked a bowl first, and quickly got high. It was like, .2, felt like about .7 of the mids I had been smoking.

Anyway I proceeded to smoke the blunt by myself, very quickly. I knew it was a bad idea, but, fuck it right?

It hit hard. Very hard. i felt like something was wrong. my whole consciousness shifted. My vision CHANGED. Derealization and depersonalization hit hard. Its hard to explain to someone who has never experienced it. Then alice in wonderland syndorme hit. I got really confused. My vision became blurry, and it felt like I was looking through goggles underwater. I knew i had fucked up at this point, and it was about to get worse.

I held my shit together, Id been there before. I was outside at this point and all I knew was I needed to go the fuck in ASAP. I stumbled, literally, into my house. depth perception was fucked. I felt like I was floating, everything was glittery. I started seeing stars, and dizzyness set it.

I started to feel sick, and cold. I looked in the mirror and I was white as a GHOST.

Then i got HIGHER. I cant even fucking explain it. It was overwhelming and the feeling literally confused me. It was just so intense. My body was numb (serious mind/body disconnection). I started to feel disconnected from my own mind, and then again disconnected from the outside world. The high overtook everything.

My head had this weird electrical buzzing (not a buzzing sound, but a roaring buzzing feeling) like feeling in the middle of my brain. it felt like it was coming down from above me in a vertical line, opening up the top of my head, and dumbing electrical vibrations into my brain and down my spine in a verticle wave. It was overwhelming and I felt like i was choking from it. It just emcompassed everything. Straight uncomfortable and borederline painful.

I couldnt think. I had not a thought, aside from maybe "fuck...". I felt like a puppet. It was just so bizzare and otherworldy.

As I started coming down I got extremely heavy and felt like I was in slow motion. My vision became choppy and everything had like, tracers behind it. Like id move my hands and it was like a strobe light was on. everything just looked... trippy.

the whole "next level" experience lasted about 30 minutes, although it felt like a few hours* with the massive time dialation i experienced. It was NOT fun and very scary. Im not easily overwhelmed either.

I kept my shit together though.

After that the weird buzzing in my head went away (that feeling was straight PSYCHEDELIC).

My ego definitely became "softened" during the peak.

This is the only high ive ever had match my second time smoking, and the feeling was very familiar. I cant even fully remember how it felt now, but I know ive been that high 2 times in my life.

Certainly a true 10/10 intensity high. The weed was not laced and im not exaggerating. Maybe I have some underlying mental illness, but i dont normally feel that way from weed. Ive been chasing that high for a while though.

Edited by xbloodwhipx (02/21/19 08:11 PM)

Offlinebirthdaysuit

Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #25829009 - 02/21/19 10:41 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I've heard that tolerance determines how high you get from thc. Granted, I hadn't smoked in years and took the highest dose possible and on top of that sublingually. Your story is very similar to my experience. Time dilation was a big issue, worse than shrooms. I basically felt really dissociated and even forgot how to speak for awhile. Put that together with severe short term memory symptoms and you are left with a frightening experience. I honestly didn't mind two hours or so after the onset, I was able to calm down, but the onset hit me like a freight train. I have never felt so mych terror and confusion in all my life. I thought I died. It was PAINFUL TOO. Like an expanding of my heart and chest, I thought I was going to explode. I was also pale white and my heart was beating a million miles a minute.

OfflineMrCraggles
 User Gallery

#25829044 - 02/21/19 11:16 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Surely if you had been affected by THC then you would be severely affected for longer than fifteen minutes.

Did you feel stoned for a few hours?

--------------------
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

Offlinebirthdaysuit

Re: WTF Happened? Marijuana Tincture labeled wrong, Overdosed [Re: MrCraggles]
    #25835427 - 02/24/19 07:11 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, the stoned feeling lasted a good 5 hrs.

Invisiblenube424
Male

#25835511 - 02/24/19 08:39 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I still say u got a law suit

OfflineMrCraggles
 User Gallery

#25835878 - 02/24/19 11:45 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

nube424 said:

You don't have to sue everyone that makes a mistake in the US you know.

You could potentially put them totally out of business just because the store owner was going through a hard time and made a rare mistake that day or something.

The OP should definitely go and speak to him though because it isn't acceptable.

--------------------
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

OfflineLoveroftheLight
New Guy
Male
    #25835976 - 02/25/19 02:08 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, sorry to hear that bro.

I lose my shit, but only after I drink to much or do any amount of cocaine.

I love thc, I couldnt even begin imagine it being an enemy of mine.

Good luck!

--------------------
Sorry for wasting your time, or not. 
God bless -LoverOfTheLight

Invisiblenube424
Male

#25836095 - 02/25/19 06:03 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MrCraggles said:
Quote:

nube424 said:

You don't have to sue everyone that makes a mistake in the US you know.

You could potentially put them totally out of business just because the store owner was going through a hard time and made a rare mistake that day or something.

The OP should definitely go and speak to him though because it isn't acceptable.

This is a medical issue. It's a pharmacy. And the store so probably isn't responsible. He said there was 2 labels, the grower or whoever packaged it is responsible.

If u went to get ammoxicilin, and they gave u oxy, and u overdosed and someone found u on ur bathroom floor unconscious, u wouldn't suit?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale