Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

getting over exes
    #25817818 - 02/16/19 10:29 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Consider reading the thread before making the same generic reply everybody else has. Realize you're not original and accept it :discorex:

"hey thanks for being my best friend and lover for the last 2.5 years and not really wronging me in any significant way but I'm leaving you, severing all contact out of the blue with no chance to even get a last kiss, and I don't think I'll ever want to speak to you again. Even though you didn't really do anything wrong or nasty other than not being the right person for me."

Bleh, the breakup was truly for the best and I'm happy she broke up with me but this total severance of any contact just kills me. Its been 2 months, I thought maybe by now things would've settled and she'd at least be okay with telling me whats going on in her life but no, the longer its been since the breakup the less she wants to do with me. She officially told me today in a nutshell, stop contacting me, I dont know if I'll ever want to be friends again.

She was pretty much my only real friend so its just hard to start over from zero, and it really sucks that I didn't do anything wrong but for some reason that means we can't be friends anymore.

Especially because the majority of her friends are seriously toxic/not good people, even late in our relationship she'd tell me I was her one true friend and that everyone else was toxic. Now she's hanging out with all her toxic ass friends and living it up while the one person who was good to her though it all gets ousted and talked mad shit about. And lost all our mutual friends, which were truly my only friends.

I thought we were going to be mature but everytime I check her facebook its some new slam against me. Yeah, thats fucking justified. The only shit I talk is to anonymous internet shit, fuck you you fucking cunt.

But at the end of the day, she can go fuck herself. Spent half our relationship trying to convince me I was a sexual deviant/sex addict just because I want to get off ONCE A DAY. Just once. (tell me its not crazy to want to jack off once every day and have sex once a week? Once every other week when you're with an A-sexual cunt, if you're lucky)Plus she's a dwarf, fat as all hell and only getting fatter while I'm working out and buffing up. She can grow a significantly thicker beard than I can, and I spent half our relationship going soft in her because of how fucking ugly she is so I don't know why I'm even upset.

Edited by Anonymous (03/18/19 01:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25817910 - 02/17/19 12:07 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like you're really upset and hurt.

It can be hard to get out of the hole after something like that happens. Especially if you don't have other support to fall back on.

As someone who went through a breakup three months ago, I can say that it hurt more and lasted longer than I thought it would or should.

Keep hanging in there :mushroom2:

Anonymous #3

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25819690 - 02/17/19 07:35 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Why in the hell would you want to know what's going on in her life? I wouldn't say i'm friends with any of my exes nor care what they're doing in life. Not my problem anymore.

Anonymous #4

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #25819994 - 02/17/19 10:32 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

It's best not to stay in contact with ex's, move on.

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25822864 - 02/19/19 02:19 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I guess you're probably right, I'm probably just being naive. I just really thought we had a special connection that would continue on after the breakup. We were friends ever since freshman year in highschool, for years and years before we dated.

But, whatever. She's not right for me, fuck her, fuck her fish, maybe I shouldn't care about an update.

I really want to try to fuck her cousin and one of her friends but I also don't want to wrong her in any way so I'll probably just not

Anonymous #5

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25827718 - 02/21/19 12:50 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Plus she's a dwarf, fat as all hell and only getting fatter while I'm working out and buffing up. She can grow a significantly thicker beard than I can, and I spent half our relationship going soft in her because of how fucking ugly she is so I don't know why I'm even upset.

Ay what the fuck OP, she sounds ugly as sin and it sounds like you dodged a huge fucking bullet. Consider yourself lucky

regarding sex drive all women are different. My gf is a crazed sex fiend and thinks I'm a low testosterone male because I only want to have sex once per day. She thinks we should be having sex at least 3 or 4 times per day, bare minimum. Because I sometimes only want sex once per day she thinks that I think she is ugly and I hate her

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #25827799 - 02/21/19 01:30 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

:vibin: oh my god there are girls like that?

I've only ever really dated 2 girls, both pretty similar, both people I went to highschool with. Now that I'm getting myself out there again and talking to people I'm starting to realize just how wrong these people have been for me and just how much there is out there to experience.

There's even this place in town that has sex parties pretty like every weekend, I'm thinking about going to the next nooby orientation one but I'm pretty nervous about it because I'm still a little raw and don't know what the fuck to expect.

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #25866577 - 03/10/19 08:50 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Man, I finally got together with this girl from the internet. We fooled around for 7 hours straight yesterday, I am sore all over, covered in bite marks, and feeling much better.

I don't want to come off as braggy, but this was just exactly what I needed in my life right now. It went so incredibly perfectly that I was continually asking myself is this real? Am I dreaming right now? Was super easy to make her cum and we were so on the same page it was crazy. Liked all the same stuff and she was pushing the sexual envelope which I also wanted very badly from a female. Not only did we get along well sexually but she really liked my sense of humor and we were having a good time just talking in between rounds. Such a confidence boost.

She also said I was the biggest guy she'd ever been with and was just laying there in awe of how good the sex was for seriously a full 15 minutes afterward. My ex had told me I was the biggest she'd been with in the past but I truly never believed her/thought she was just being nice. But if a black chick says it I'll believe it. :lol: That was the confidence boost of the century. I don't care if it comes off as braggy, its anon and I'm jsut fucking stoked right now to be alive.

When a sober one night stand is better, way better, than birthday sex (on adderall, the best aphrodisiac known to man) with your longterm gf, you know something aint right. I am so glad she broke up with me.

I'm now thoroughly aware that my ex was literally borderline A-sexual and fucked up in the head for trying to convince me I was a sex addict/sexual deviant. I am so not those things, I was merely sex starved and not even allowed to masturbate in my own home or fuck my gf so naturally was getting a little nutty

I got an awesome new job thats perfect for me on friday, then some life changing sex on saturday, now its sunday and I'm just exhausted and in the afterglow. Now its like whats next! I want to dance, I want to sing, I want to LIVE.

Anonymous #6

#25866699 - 03/10/19 10:12 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Lol had same thing happen to me a few months ago. Started talking to this girl I had in one of my highschool classes and she just started sending me nudes like crazy. It became annoying and whenever we were gonna chill she had an excuse then one day she actually came over and we fucked for an hour. Honestly she sucked. I was so fucking tired after and she finally got me off by jerking me.

She wanted me to eat her pussy but wouldn’t blow me until I showed her I got a STD test. That instanty turned me off. Not only did that insult me she fucked 2 people I know and said she had sex with a ton of people and my numbers were 1/5 of hers. I always wear a condom. Never called her again. It was easy sex but If your going to do everything besides blow me then try to get me to go down on you you are crazy.

I have her on social media and seriously can’t stand looking at her posts. I would just block her ass but that’s not me.

Anonymous #7

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #25868307 - 03/11/19 07:32 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Lol had same thing happen to me a few months ago. Started talking to this girl I had in one of my highschool classes and she just started sending me nudes like crazy. It became annoying and whenever we were gonna chill she had an excuse then one day she actually came over and we fucked for an hour. Honestly she sucked. I was so fucking tired after and she finally got me off by jerking me.

She wanted me to eat her pussy but wouldn’t blow me until I showed her I got a STD test. That instanty turned me off. Not only did that insult me she fucked 2 people I know and said she had sex with a ton of people and my numbers were 1/5 of hers. I always wear a condom. Never called her again. It was easy sex but If your going to do everything besides blow me then try to get me to go down on you you are crazy.

I have her on social media and seriously can’t stand looking at her posts. I would just block her ass but that’s not me.

Yeah man, you have a good head on your shoulders for your age.  Don't feel bad for blocking negative energy out of your life.  One thing I've learned is that you can't take on everyone's.  Shit will suck you down without you even realizing it.  Easy sex though... lol

Anonymous #8

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25868353 - 03/11/19 07:50 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

It would be harder for her emotionally to stay in contact with you so she has chosen ( Not uncommon) the easiest route of total separation.

Don't take it personally.
Ultimately it'll be to her detriment.

if you have never run into a woman who out scores your libido youve just been statistically unlucky.

If thats a thing for you be careful about who you choose, as you and your targets get older being open about these things will become easier.

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #25870075 - 03/12/19 03:43 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Its true.

I'm truly to the point now where I don't really care anymore. Her neurosis is very clear to me now, I used to not even see it.

She's either going to end up a lesbian or will need to find herself a male eunuch/celibate monk or some shit. But that might suit her in more ways than one.

Now the thing on my mind is, how long should I wait before trying to fuck one of her friends? I was thinking 6 months, its already been 3. The friend in question was alwaysss trying to have 3somes with us but it never worked out for obvious reasons. But its like hey if its going to be a secret anyway, why wait?

Anonymous #9

#25870620 - 03/12/19 09:08 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I guess it depends on your motive for wanting to fuck one of her friends. Is it out or spite or because you have a genuine attraction to the friend? If all of her friends are as toxic as you say it sounds like it'll be nothing but trouble and it will get back to the ex eventually, leaving you further involved in a bunch of needless drama.

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #25870638 - 03/12/19 09:19 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Nah its got nothing to do with spite, all about attraction. She used to tease me all the time when I was with my ex, she is so thoroughly my type, and she knows how to drive me wild. I think it should be easily kept secret, her friend wouldn't want to make things weird by letting the secret out, because as toxic as she is she really does love her friend. And I know I won't tell.

Toxic as friends yes, especially the one I'm gonna fuck, but something about that bitchy personality and the fact that her dad is dead makes her insane in bed. And its been years since I've had her, I can tell she's learned a ton since then. The poison is too slow acting to harm me, it might lower my sperm count a bit but thats a bonus IMO.

Ha, I'm just saying fucked up things because its anon, don't take the dad thing serious, even though its true

Then this other friend of hers. She was the hottest girl at our school back in the day, we always had a connection and were friends a lot but never quite matched up romantically. I can just feel that its in the stars that we're going to end up together someday and I really get the vibe that she feels the same way based on how she acts towards me. Now if her damn boyfriend can vamoose. That one might get trickier, but my exes feelings can be damned on that one. Plus who'll really care a year or two from now. Ahh but I'm just rambling. But my life is going to be like a movie you guys, the hottest girl from my highschool, plus other good qualities

Edited by Anonymous (03/12/19 09:28 PM)

Anonymous #10

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #25870866 - 03/12/19 11:43 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Ae OP, don't fuck her friends.  Secrets like that don't stay secret,  is it really worth the drama? Move on. 

There's plenty of vag in the sea and if you're enthusiastic in bed and have a big cock and sense of humor they're should be more drama free fun available to you elsewhere.

Anonymous #11

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #10] * 2
    #25871274 - 03/13/19 08:03 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
OP, don't fuck her friends.

Yeah. That's a total dick move right there. Completely unnecessary and destined only to cause pain. And to do something which you KNOW will cause pain to another is nothing short of immoral.

As said above, there is more pussy out there that your mind can possibly comprehend, so man up and go find it rather than act like a bitch by running through your ex's friends. Cause that's EXACTLY what bitches do.

Anonymous #9

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #25871554 - 03/13/19 11:14 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

It really sounds like you just want to somehow stay connected to someone who no longer wishes to be connected to you.

Anonymous #12

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #25872730 - 03/13/19 08:56 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Bro everyone here will tell move on don’t hang around forget about her. But unfortunately we know it’s not that easy. Intellectually I’m sure you know that you’ll never get answers not will there be some magical turnabout. But getting your emotions in check is a different ballgame. I’ve been in your situation many times (I’m a fucking unlovable loser). So my best suggestion is don’t look at things from a perspective of “oh I’m not going contact her ever”. Look at like “im not going to call her today” slowly but surely you’ll wake-up one day and realize it’s been 1 month, then 6 months, and so on so forth. Just take it day by day and I wish you peace

Anonymous #1

Re: getting over exes [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #25873901 - 03/14/19 01:20 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Whatever guys, I'm hittin it. Worst case scenario it causes drama with somebody who never wants to speak with me again anyway :lol:

Anonymous #11

#25874006 - 03/14/19 02:33 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

No, worst case scenario is that you really hurt someone emotionally. Two wrongs don't make a right, and being lazy (as you are here) is always a bad decision.

If you're gonna be a complete prick, at least own it and don't try and project it as the fault of someone else.

With an attitude like that, I'd never want to speak to you either.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies