Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Wysefool]
    #2581008 - 04/20/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like a nice crazy trip!

this one friend (nick) i used to hang out with he would get really high after a couple of bowls. And we smoked a lot, he was really baked. And we were in a different friends garage smoking. There were benches all around in a circle and nick was sitting on the floor next to a bench. My friends fairly new pipe was on the bench and nick decided that he wants to sit on the bench, so he just slid the pipe of the bench and it shattered on the concrete. There were four of us total, and me and another kid were like "dude what the hell?! what were you thinking?!" he just replied sorry. My friend whose pipe broke he was really high too and just didn't really care. It took him like 15 seconds to say something andhe was like "ahhh...whatever man." and then like 20 minutes later out of no where he was like "SHIT! I just realized my pipe broke! I knew it did before but i didn't really acknowledge it." It was pretty funny.

This story was kinda scary at the time. Me and my friend zack and chris were out of school early. And this old buddy of mine james was driving and stopped to talk and we told him we would smoke him up if he gave us a ride to his house. So he gave us a ride and we picked up another kid. The kid we picked up had like a half ounce of nuggets and either the same kid or my other friend had like a quarter of schwag. The kid who gave us a ride thought the schwag was some dank. And was like "oh my god, this stuff looks so good, these nuggets are dank!" and we started laughing and told him that was the schwag. So we showed him the nuggets and he was flipping out about how it looked so good. So we smoked 2 bowls of nuggets and 2 bowls of schwag out of this phatty hammer. So we are driving back up to school when the rest of the people are getting out. And this is when we found out he didn't have his license. He was a shitty driver while sober....now that he was REALLY high he was HORRIBLE!
He was backing out of the driveway and drove into the neighbors yard and was inches from backing into a telephone post. He straightens out and gets out of the driveway. He puts it in gear and peels out so hard on accident. Then we go one block and he stops at the sign and peels out again around the turn, and very sketchy i may add. He couldn't use a "lighter" force on the accelerator, i guess he was too high to be in full control of that. Anyways he decides to take the busiest and most cop patrolled street to drive down. He was swerving all over the lane, couldn't keep it straight. And going quite well over the speed limit. There were no stop signs on this road for a while, but when we were approaching one i just hinted to him that he should slow down because there is a stop sign. He said "I know man, i live around here i know where the signs are!" within 2 seconds of him saying that he sped right through the stop sign i was like "DUDE, WHAT THE HELL?!?" cause there is a crossing guard and people ready to cross. And he slams on the brakes halfway through the intersection. And school was 1 block away. So chris was like "dude just let me fucking drive the rest of the way to school, you can't drive for shit." But James insisted on getting to school but once he got through the intersection we had enough and hopped out and he peeled out again and sped home. I was scared shitless while he was driving. I was in the mindset of "we are going to get in an accident"

It was just a scary experience, he was such a crappy driver. I feel lucky that we weren't in an accident.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineImmortalAngel
ImmortalAngel
Loc: Australia
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2581017 - 04/20/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

my friends and i were at my brothers house on LSD, we were no strangers to it and we allways have a blast, but this one time my friend and i were playfighting and i tackled him then got up and went to investigate a tree that was waving around...my friend chased after me to jump me but ran straight into a low branch and fell flat on his back, this happened just as i turned around to see it. i was pissing myself and my brother and friend ran over to break us up, they thought i had decked him..

the same friend on a different night LSD wanted to climb a telephone pole like an islander would climb a coconut tree, he got about half way up before we started throwing stones at him, he let go and slid down the pole and put a gash in his thigh...and landed on his ass

--------------------
He will devour the freshest crop...drop.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: ImmortalAngel]
    #2581028 - 04/20/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

halfway up a telephone pole...that would be pretty painful.

--------------------

OfflineImmortalAngel
ImmortalAngel
Loc: Australia
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2581064 - 04/20/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I dont think he felt it untill the morning, he is the biggest clutz i have ever known.. he went to clean his ear with a screwdriver in the car as we went over a pot hole, we were going to a friends party but ended up spending 4 hours in the hospital tripping, there were four of us playing with all the equipment in the curtained off section of the emergancy ward, he didnt really feel anything or hear anything and he spent most of his trip laughing at my cousin playing with a stephoscope

--------------------
He will devour the freshest crop...drop.

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
    #2581072 - 04/20/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

me and a bunch of friends were boxing these kid's bathroom
we had a bunch of different pieces going around, one of them being my pipe, and another being a bong that I made out of an alien water bottle, among others

so my friends if just about to hit my pipe, like it is on his lips
and he sees the alien bong, and suddenly he fucking screams and the pipe just flies out of his hand and hits the floor and breaks

I was too baked to be mad, and I thought it was fucking hilarious

it was good stuff

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#2581075 - 04/20/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

oh shit.

LOL man I'm friends with this couple and they have this hookah called 'the hose monster'. it's made from a water cooler resoviour and hoses and has a huge bowl. ANyway one night they invited me to smoke out of it. they're tweakin so it takes an insane amount of pot for them to feel high. so I'm met at the door with a fat joint that's passed around while they break up an entire quarter sack at once. I think we also smoke a couple bowls I provide. anyway, when it's all set up we start smoking. we probably smoked that whole quarter in an hour or two. anyway I was so fucking high. I was sitting on their couch and i felt like it was sucking me in... anyway, sometime in the course of smoking the chick started cooking one of those frozen mrs smith apple crumb pies... so the pie is done and cooled down a bit right when we're done with the hookah. so she cuts me a slice of warm pie and gives me a scoop of vanilla ice cream... and I start eating it... well while I'm eating it the little crumbs feel like little explosions of taste in my mouth and I laughed so fucking hard about it... like it took me an hour just to eat half a slice of pie. each bite was a sensory overload.

and one time i was home alone hittin a pipe and I started taking hits and not getting ANYthing, like not even that nasty 'cashed' taste... and my lighter kept going out everyimte i tried to get a hit... then i realized... i was exhaling instead of inhaling.

hhmmm... one time I was wearing one of those ridiculousy priced 'worn' abercrombie hats... you know the kind with the frayed bill... as I was lighting the pipe and the bill caught fire.

one time my ex-roomie was lightin a blunt while driving down the road.... and she had just gotten her nails done... so she lights it and puffs it then passes it to me and I'm like 'dude, why is your lighter still on?' and she's like 'FUCK!' then blew out her FLAMING THUMBNAIL

we laughed so fucking hard.

eh that's all i can think of right now

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
    #2581098 - 04/20/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I remembered another one

I had just smoked to bowls with my sister's boyfriend out of a bong
and I was sitting on their bed
and suddenly, out of no where, my legs feel SO HEAVY
for an instant, it felt like they were getting sucked into the floor or something

it was thoroughly awesome

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2581107 - 04/20/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hahaha great stories!

"and my lighter kept going out everyimte i tried to get a hit... then i realized... i was exhaling instead of inhaling."

Thats great.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #2581131 - 04/20/04 12:43 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i skipped school one day with my friends zack and mel and i had a phatty quarter of nuggets and we smoked like 4 bowls. We were on these old shut down stairs that are fenced in this area so it was totally chill. And there were trees all over, i remember looking up and the branches looked so trippy and made crazy designs, they were spooky looking but it was awesome.

this is another story about nick. We were in a dark room and he was stoned and trying to light a cigerette. He's can't get it lit for so long. He finally noticed he had it the wrong was and he had smoked like half the filter.

--------------------

Offlinesoulflyer
Exploringmusichead!

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
    #2581379 - 04/20/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

once we were using my friends homemade waterbong and i was so high that i started sucking from the bowl instead cause i was used to it being on the top, good thing it was ashed or it wouldve been an embarassing burn :crazy:

WHen i get really high and thers only distant noises, my brain always makes a beat or something to do with music out of it..its pretty sweet but only when im extremely baked.and then theres the occasional twitch when im listening to music and an unexpected noise comes on...haha so many

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
-Albert Einstein

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2581451 - 04/20/04 03:41 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was on a metro in Paris, really stoned and listening to (what else) the Dead. I noticed people looking at my strangely, but didn't take any heed to it... until I noticed that I had been singing Terrapin Station outloud. Very loud. And a bit out of key. Whoops! :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblesh0e
some type ofsporting shoe
Male

Loc: austrrantilon
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Krishna]
    #2581501 - 04/20/04 04:38 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i was so high i was making myself a coffee. when i finished i stuck the kettle in the fridge and the milk in the microwave and i threw away the spoon! by the time i threw away the spoon i figured out i did something wrong.

me and a friend were gettin so high in this park near my house around 10pm. we were just walking around and we decided to stop somewhere for a session. i spotted a nice patch of dirt to sit at so we walked over to it and sat down. just as we got our pipes out we fuckin jumped up because ants were crawling all over us biting the fuck out of me. it was a fucking huge ants nest. we spent the next 5mins searching the ant nest to find our pipes but we didnt see em.

InvisibleArrakis
PsilocybinPsycho

#2581505 - 04/20/04 04:42 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The first time that I did shrooms (about 3.5 grams) I passed out while I was coming up, and then woke up 1-2 hours later.  Well when I did wake up, I was tripping balls and was scared shitless since I couldn't remember what had happened before I fell asleep.  I was scared enough that I emptied out my trash can on the floor, took it into my closet, turned the lights out & proceeded to piss in my trash can, in the dark for no particular reason.  Later when I came down, I was mad because I had to clean up the trash & empty the trash can full of piss.

About a year before that, I took acid for the first time.  My friend and I stayed up all night tripping balls.  In the morning, after I had found a flower which we determined was "divine", I put it in some water & headed upstairs.  My dad asked me if I had told my mom "Happy Mother's Day" yet.  To which I replied, "Strange little creature." while pointing to the flower, and walked up the stairs while my dad was staring at me like I was insane. :lol:

Man, it's really hard to remember all of the funny/stupid shit that my friends and I have done while fucked up!

--------------------
Funniest shit I've read in a while:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=886829&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart

"He who controls the spice controls the universe!"

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Arrakis]
    #2581540 - 04/20/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was Getting high outside of a house party.

IT was a bubbler called Bump in da night. iT looked like a regular bong only really small. so the 7 bowl was finished and i was chill holden it. I dint know i was doing it but the bong somehow bent over my itself and the water poured out.

EDIT: i just noticed the poor grammer and spelling.
Sorry im warming up for 420.

Edited by Kingkole (04/20/04 06:03 AM)

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #2581701 - 04/20/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

this is more just ridiculous than funny, but i was laughing pretty hard after we got the whole thing done and over..

my friend had just picked me up to smoke, and then he got a call from this kid blair. blair's car had broken down and he needed us to take him to go get a gas can from his house, so we agreed. we smoked our weed and then went to go get this kid's gas can. when he comes back into the car with the gascan, he excitedly proclaims "we don't have to go to the gas station! this one's full of gas!" and then proceeds to spill a little gas on the seat and wipe it up with his hands (plural - both hands). it took me about 30 seconds to turn around and flip out because blair had a damn lit cigarette in his hand and had just spilled gas all over the seat and wiped it up with his hand! me and my friend just start flipping out and telling him to throw the cigarette out but he wouldn't do it! i was so scared for my life. luckily he put it out and moved the gas can away from himself.

on that same day, blair got mad at us for not taking the "scenic back route" to his house. we took a smaller highway, and my friend asked him if he didn't like the industrial revolution. he just replied "no WAY, i like women with big titties!"

:lol:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2581702 - 04/20/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

>I remember going 'unconscious'
-How can you remember going unconcious?

>but still very aware of my surroundings, and instead of using my normal senses of sight and touch I was in a feel and react , astrally projected world...
-Dude, you were smoking marijuana. If marijuana gave you powers like that we'd all be growing pot from long distances using telekenisis instead of buying it for $4000 a pound.

>I came out of this trance to " hey, take the bowl man!" it had seemed like an eternity yet it was only 1 minute.
-Time dialation is an effect of marijuana.

>That was way far out and has not happened since.
-Thats because you've been smoking swag ever since, and that skit was AK-47. Plus, that bottle of Purple Haze probably helped.

Ok, so there was this one time I was over at this guys house and we were chilling in the garage smoking some fine AK-47. The bowl was being passed clockwise through contless rounds. Now, I hadn't smoked in a year and a half so this primo stuff was really kicking me in the head. This was the best sativa that I had ever had; hallucinations of all types of things! Well, my freind was offered a bottle of Purple Haze, he wasn't much of a drinker at the time, and ended up puking his guts out. All in all it was a pretty nice experience.

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2581826 - 04/20/04 09:07 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I was tripping with this girl and she was like take a big ole hit off the pipe for me, so i did but i couldnt feel the smoke enter my lungs and kept hitting the pipe for like 3 mins solid till the tar building up on my lips started buring me and then i was too late exiled and the whole room was filed with smoke and i was way fuckered. Was such a big hit i just sat there go9ing damn didnt think my lungs could hold that much smoke and the girl i was tripping with was like holly shit!

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

Offlinespends04
tour rat
    #2581872 - 04/20/04 09:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The worst "I was so high" is always when I light the wrong side of a cigarette right after taking some rips, but one time I got so high in my dorm room before I went to sleep I was about to take a gravity bong hit with the door open - very bad news indeed  :shake:

OfflineAtreau
wait....what?

#2581881 - 04/20/04 09:27 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I remember another time when I got very very high at a friend's apartment during this past summer.  I went out onto his little porch to smoke a cigarette, and I ended up listening to all of the air conditioners that were working.
Since it was a huge apartment complex, and had houses across the way with more air units, it was a huge roar to me, the noise they were making. 
But after a minute or so, I started feeling a groove in the rhythm of the air conditioner units.
It ended up being Queen's "We Will Rock You".  I could hear everything, down to the bass and the vocal track, really really clearly. 
To this day, I'm still not sure if my brain was playing with the sounds of the air conditioners or if someone was blaring Queen somewhere across the way.
It was super cool at the time, though.  I felt like I was in a trance.

Happy 4.20 USA!  :stash: :spliff: :bong: :thumbup:
-Atreau :rolleyes:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: soulflyer]
    #2581889 - 04/20/04 09:30 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

soulflyer said:
WHen i get really high and thers only distant noises, my brain always makes a beat or something to do with music out of it..its pretty sweet but only when im extremely baked.and then theres the occasional twitch when im listening to music and an unexpected noise comes on...haha so many

Same with me, only it happens when I walk, when I walk and hear my footsteps I always make a beat out of it in my head, and then start beat boxing to it after a while, really fun... but it questions my sanity sometimes :tongue:  No matter what the dose though.

Lets see, I was so high stories... ummm... Yeah, this one time when I lived in Israel (good times), me and my european friends were walking around getting high in the ritchest part of town by the beach at night asking american highschoolers (they're everywhere in ritch parts of Israel and always smokers) for weed, we didnt find any but we bought some drinks at a kiosk.  The clerk at the kiosk was smoking a joint, RIGHT THERE, up front!  Right up front at the desk he was smoking a joint... thats israel for you.  Anyway, so me and my friends were psyched (this was at the start of our smoking carreer) and asked if we could puff on that a little, he was like, "sure... its some fine hash".  At that time I had never smoked hash before so I was psyched about that alone, we puffed like I dunno 5 puffs each and then decided it was time to get back home (middle upper class of town), when we got a cab it started hitting for real, we were nicely stoned in the ride, just that I was CRACKING UP!!!  I was laughing hysterically, like you havent seen cracking such as this before.  My friends were cracking up and afraid we would agrevate the cab driver trying "ssshhhh" me between the laughs.  When we got home I fell out of the cab, rolled on the floor laughing, the cab driver was obviously pissed that his cab was in the middle of the road waiting for me to finish laughing so I could pay, that just made me laugh even more.  My friends had to get the money from my pockets to pay while I was laughing on the sidewalk... it was just really funny.  You had to be there.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals