Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenothing
Old Hand

U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies *DELETED*
    #2568100 - 04/16/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: nothing]
    #2570252 - 04/17/04 03:15 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What utter bullshit.  Nazi propaganda.  This shit makes me wanna puke.  I'm sure I'm not alone, though. :mad2:  I should print that article on some rice papper with soy ink and roll a huge spliff out of it.  Ooh, I hate you, John Walters!

Legalization is unavoidable.  Chomsky says in the next 30 years.  But he alos said the sme thing in the 70's 

:heartpump: :spliff: :heartpump:

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2570407 - 04/17/04 07:02 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

#2571289 - 04/17/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i would love to see some of thes 'emergency room cases'...........

lol....help me doctor! i smoked this good ass pot and now im soooo fucking hungry!!!..........

what a load of shit

sells for as much as coke.....my ass......$50-$60 an 1/8th compared to $150-$200 an 1/8 of coke.....

what a big pile of bull

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: DazedSol]
    #2572283 - 04/17/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DazedSol said:
i would love to see some of thes 'emergency room cases'...........

lol....help me doctor! i smoked this good ass pot and now im soooo fucking hungry!!!..........

I was wondering what these "emergency room cases" entailed as well. I noticed that they didn't bother to specify.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: MOTH]
    #2572304 - 04/17/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ditto

If it were cases of people coming in saying they got high and cut their hand off that would be one thing. If they were just coming in saying they smoked some pot and now they think they're going crazy then that's just stupid.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinekindadank
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #2572475 - 04/17/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"Canada is exporting to us the crack of marijuana and it is a dangerous problem," Walters told reporters in Miami

What the hell is he talking about...oh wait he probably doesn't know either, just talking out of his ass like usual!
But seriously, what is that even supposed to mean. That this "new" hydroponically grown pot is shorter lasting and extremely addictive as opposed to normal pot which is longer lasting and not nearly as addictive? HUH? Holy shit it's grown indoor under lights too, that's insane!?!

This crazy hydro can't be grown in the US either, it must have come from canada too of course. Man what a moron, I can't believe someone like this is our drug czar...wait, yes I can.

Anonymous

#2572558 - 04/17/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

A lot of the emergency room "episodes" he referred to were probably from people overdosing on other substances in combination with marijuana. :frown:

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: Organic]
    #2574033 - 04/18/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

your probably right......sort of like the anti drug commercials that state 1 in 4 people that caused traffic accidents were under the infuence of pot......what they dont tell you is they were also all smacked out or drunk as well......

they shouldnt be allowed to bend the facts as they do

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #2574432 - 04/18/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

""Canada is exporting to us the crack of marijuana and it is a dangerous problem," "

c'mon man i just need you to spot me some money so i can get a rock o green, i need it man, im feenin, if i dont get it soon im going to have to rob the 7-11 so i can support my habbit. just loan me the money so i can go to the spot and buy high quality green from that gangster with a gun on the corner in the ghetto......
DOSE THE DRUG CZAR

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #2574956 - 04/18/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yea, addiction is gonig to spead like crazy.

The emergency room thing just means it was mentioned in the hospital, it could be something completely unrelated. And the car accident thing was like half of the drivers 'tested possitive' not were under the influence, gotta give the government credit on their wording. Its a scare tactic, it means they smoked in the past month only. Also like half of those (atleast) were currently under the influence of alcohol.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2574983 - 04/18/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ahhh! I love my country! :smile:

Supplier of high-potency crack marijuana!

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: trendal]
    #2576819 - 04/19/04 05:47 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

> Ahhh! I love my country!

I love your country too... sad that mine has gone down the toilet.  :frown:

> "Canada is exporting to us the crack of marijuana and it is a dangerous problem,"

Crack Marijuana... if that isn't gorenment hype, I donno what is...  :rolleyes:

> "We need to have political leadership in Canada that recognizes the problem,"

Better attack them fast... I smell regime change in the air up north!  Can't have a freely elected democracy going against our wishes now, can we?

> "Addiction is going to spread in Canada dramatically. It has in many places."

Addiction to what?  Alcohol?  Nicotine?  As populations increase, addiction is going to increase... of course it may stay the same per capita, but he didn't say that.  Twisting words here.

> A longtime critic of Canadian plans to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of marijuana

> while the pot the hippie generation knew contained on average 1 percent of psychoactive Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, Canada's high-potency marijuana contained 20 to 30 percent THC.

Yep.  The weed you smoked in the 60's when you were letting loose was safe... but this stuff, oooh no, it is bad... real bad... like 20 to 30 percent more bad.  Of course, you smoke 70 to 80 percent less, so it all evens out anyway...

> "It is extremely dangerous.

Yep.... kind of like VX nerve gas or alcohol.  That is why I read so many stories about people that smoked themselves to death.  Cannabis poisoning is up, better be careful!!!

> It is one of the reasons why we believe ... we have seen a doubling of emergency room cases involving marijuana in the last several years from 60,000 to 120,000," Walters said.

What you believe doesn't mean jack shit.  Tell me what you know, not what you think.  I am very curious if these cases are directly caused by marijuana, or if some person simply answered yes when the nurse asked them if they drank or smoked or did drugs. 

> new Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin said in December he intended to press ahead with plans to end jail terms for people caught with small amounts of marijuana.

Bow down and much on some Bush.

> And Ottawa has said that Washington's own data shows that of all the illegal pot seized by U.S. agents only 1.5 percent came from Canada.

But people are dying in the emergency rooms from pot overdoses every day.  Sometimes people are dying two or three times in a single day from a single overdose!!!

> Canadian producers had a multibillion dollar marijuana growing business and that 80 to 90 percent of revenues came from the United States.

Damn, think of all the tax money if it were legal.  I wonder how they come up with these magic numbers.

> He said Toronto authorities told him there were up to 15,000 indoor growers in that metropolitan area alone.

And how did we come up with that number, exactly? 

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: Seuss]
    #2581338 - 04/20/04 02:08 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

all i want to know is were do i get this crack marijuana that the hip kids are using.

its stronger then before yea. but all that really means is you smoke less to get high. smoke less, less tars. less carcinogens. whats wrong with that?

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: the man]
    #2581420 - 04/20/04 03:19 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have no idea what's wrong with that. 

by the way, I really like your avatar.  :thumbup:

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2586799 - 04/21/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

what did u guys expect coming from CNN? American government loves to blame other countries for their problems, which in this case, isn't even a *real* problem. Large amounts of people smoking marijuana is a threat to the capitalistic, materialistic, and fasict government that is America.

Bill Hicks said it best, " I could wake up at dawn, go to a shitty job that doesn't fullfil me as a creative human being in any way what so ever, for the rest of my fucking life... OR, I can wake up at noon, smoke some pot, and learn how to play the citar."

and

" They say pot makes you lazy and unmotivated....LIE... you can do all the things you do just as good when yer high, you just realize it's not worth the fucking effort..."  :grin:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: U.S. blames Canada for marijuana emergencies [Re: chodamunky]
    #2586833 - 04/21/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

> They say pot makes you lazy and unmotivated

... and it is illegal to be lazy and unmotivated, because? My point here is who cares if it does or does not make me lazy? If I wanna be lazy, I have a right to be lazy. Obviously, with the welfare system, there are a lot of other lazy people out there. I don't see us taking away their televisions... *sigh*

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale