Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Psychedelic Toilet Break Epiphanies - The Temple of the Lowest Chakra strikes again!
    #25814139 - 02/15/19 11:02 AM (2 years, 15 days ago)

In our trip group it was often noted that people were struck with breakthrough experiences, spiritual and personal growth epiphanies and the like while visiting the toilet when tripping.

We euphemistically refer to it as "The Temple of the Lowest Chakra" in that regard.

You isolate yourself from the group into a small room where you let go of physical things intimately - an excellent moment for a trip to roll out its plans with you

Also, "La Purga" of Ayahuasceros comes to mind.

During the come up, a toilet visit by a struggling tripper often brings an acceptance of the trip, or in rare cases worsens a bad trip.

Whats your experience with tripping and the bathroom?

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekerelsk
lurker

Re: Psychedelic Toilet Break Epiphanies - The Temple of the Lowest Chakra strikes again! [Re: Asante]
    #25814219 - 02/15/19 11:49 AM (2 years, 15 days ago)

I've had some scary bathroom tripping experiences, but it's more incidental than because of the bathroom.

I've gotten wrapped up in the minds of friends, but they had hangups I was trying not to press on, I couldn't be myself 100%. Feels like you're gliding on the top layer of your friends, keeping it casual. If the dose is low enough you can keep this up.

But being in the bathroom suddenly, with a lot of raw bubbling life energy, and unconscious thoughts spraying up like steam from a PC... the room brought me to myself. And I didn't like it. Accepting the discomfort and moving my body regardless. Pain, not in my bowels, but in a toilet of confusion. I moved forward, out to greet my fellows.
This has definitely happened a few times to me and I don't know what to make of it except to keep moving even through all the pain and confusion of communicating with others.

In most other instances, tripping alone, it can be a beautiful place. I've had some very helpful, grounding, and soothing poops on a dmt-light huasca brew. Many times I would get intestinal motility, and spend a delightful half hour in thought on the toilet. Always felt like the gentle approach to la purga.

But yeah, regardless I end up thinking about where I am in respect to my letting go and trusting the world (be they friends or loose thoughts). Comfort levels with the unknown. Gut issues :wink:

Offlinekorgoth
patternmatchingnoise
I'm a teapot

Loc: Geostationary orbit
Re: Psychedelic Toilet Break Epiphanies - The Temple of the Lowest Chakra strikes again! [Re: kerelsk]
    #25814292 - 02/15/19 12:35 PM (2 years, 15 days ago)

look in the bloody mirror, change yourself ; D

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Toilet Break Epiphanies - The Temple of the Lowest Chakra strikes again! [Re: korgoth]
    #25816042 - 02/16/19 06:04 AM (2 years, 14 days ago)

In honor of the watery shrine I have become an avid cleaner of my porcelain bowl, of the washroom floor, and every other surface: tub, sink, mirror, etc..
My privy keeps lovely and accepts offerings as need be, so I am always completely free to leak, or explode and clean up again.

--------------------

Invisiblebreeg89
i'll tell ya hwhat

Loc: norcal
Re: Psychedelic Toilet Break Epiphanies - The Temple of the Lowest Chakra strikes again! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25816544 - 02/16/19 01:29 PM (2 years, 14 days ago)

This is really funny because my friends and I have also talked about those quests to the porcelain throne during trips. This started during my first ever trip - I remember seeing swirling paisley patterns in the toilet water - complete euphoria. In later trips, the bathroom has become more ominous, but it's frequently a key transition point in the trip.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Toilet Break Epiphanies - The Temple of the Lowest Chakra strikes again! [Re: breeg89] * 1
    #25817053 - 02/16/19 05:13 PM (2 years, 14 days ago)

toilet tardis

Offlinekorgoth
patternmatchingnoise
I'm a teapot

Loc: Geostationary orbit
Re: Psychedelic Toilet Break Epiphanies - The Temple of the Lowest Chakra strikes again! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25817157 - 02/16/19 06:21 PM (2 years, 14 days ago)

: ))

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience