Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hookah, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
25mg 2c-i + approx 30g fresh cubensis at AZ gathering
    #2581286 - 04/20/04 03:40 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ok, this gonna be a little hard, but i am going to attempt a trip report from the first night of the gathering. the events arent in any kind of real order, cuz i really dont know when which ones occured and what not, but its pretty close to the way it happened....i think

A rented RV cruises up to our camping spot, followed by a caravan of about 5 or 6 cars.once the dust settled, we comenced to setting up our tents (except calbha, he wanted to wait till the next day when it was all cold and windy) we got the fire started, and comenced to getting stoned. not that we werent already stoned, it only took us about 3 hours to finally leave vamps house :grin: we tried to light the hookah, but our lighters just wasnt cutting it, so we did it caveman style with a stick from the fire. seemd to work quite well.

i forget what time it was when the real drugs started to be eaten, didnt really care too much either.....we will just say it was night time.. alot of people were on X, alot of people were on shrooms, some on both, some on a bunch of pills and what not, but for the most part i can only recall one person not royally trashed that night, and that was To The Summit. he sat back and got drunk, feeling like "alice in wonderland"

as for me that night, i started out with 25mg of 2ci....interesting stuff i might add :grin: and before i know it, as im just starting to feel the effects, i catch myself gobbling up some mushies...i thought for a brief seccond that maybe it wasnt a good idea, but by the time i was done thinking about it i had already ate all mine up, and the rest of my brothers.....he didnt want them, so i couldnt let them go to waste

once the mushrooms kicked in, i couldnt really determine which feelings were the 2c-i and which were the mushies, but i could definitly tell that the 2c-i was kickin in. i was getting alot of feeling like i was on MDMA (or, what one would expect from MDMA, ive tryed the stuff about 6 or 7 times with disapointing effects)i felt the regular mind fuck from the mushies that i love, but there was something else afloat in my brain that night too....i thought about it long and hard, as people were asking me to describe my trip...(maybe using my experience as their lil experiment to see if they wanna try it the next night :grin: i feel so used...lol) i came to the conclusion that this feeling i was having was not due to the drugs at all, all the drugs did was amplify it to the point where it wasnt as recogonizable. i was.....HAPPY! really really really happy......and as i thought about how happy i was, i asked myself if i hadnt taken any drugs what so ever, would i still feel this way? as i looked around at all the wonderful people talking, dancing around with glow sticks, people of all different ages and walks of life, together having a blast, i said yes....just being around this amazing group of people was making me high. i swear i could feel the energy comming out of this gathered group of people. i was in shock. never have i ever been in such a setting for a trip....perfect people, perfect music, perfect place.......the happiness in me built to a point that all i could do was run around and tell everyone how good i was feeling. this was right around my peak (well, one of my peaks anyway....this trip came on in huge waves.....i thought i was coming down like 5 times during the night, only to be blasted once more)

i think i was starting to annoy some people, if not i was at least annoying myself at how i kept rambling on and on about how good i was feeling....it kinda turned into a joke after a while.... "hey! in case i havent told you enough times already, or didnt hear me the first 100 times.....im having the best time of my life!"

the visuals were out of this world. my first visuals i noticed is some prtty intence tunnel vission....like my perifferial vision was all distorted and stretched up and around like, well, like i was looking through a tunnel :grin:

gravity had a weird vibe to it too, it felt way stronget than normal. i felt like the gravity was so strong it pulled me down to about 2 or 3 feet in height. walking around on the stuff was a trip, lol, almost a trip into the fire on a few occasions :smirk: then, i decided to take a leak.....no big deal right? just wander about 10 or 15 feet into the woods and drain it.....well, ummmmm....so i get ready to do my buisness and the visuals i was seeing was so incredible. it kinda reminded me of the part in that movie "contact" where jody foster was like "sniff sniff sobb sobb.....should have sent a poet" the whole forrest exploded with colors and i am in just comlete awww as i hold my dick, forgetting i had to take a leak. so i zone out, getting into these visuals that would make the BEST screen saver ever and laugh. after laughing with my dick in my hand for a few minutes, i realized what i was doing, did it and rejoined the party. sittin around the fire, all of us out in lala land by now (cept Summit) smoking the occasional bowl, stareing at that fire was amazing. some of the visuals i was haveing were types i have never had previously with mushies. one in particular was as if someone had a huge cardboard cutout of what my eyes could see, then held it in front of my face and moved it side to side really really fast, but short movements....kinda made shit look like it was vibrating or something, really cool. lots of fun trails, especially when 40 had his own little mini rave goin on.....hes got some cool toys :grin:

all in all, very fun. im gonna have to try the 2c-i with out the aid of mushies sometime to see exactly what its all about.

notice all the smilys? that was me, on these drugs :grin: after about 2 hours into the trip i was actually trying to STOP smiling, cuz it was making my face hurt....lol

and they say drugs are bad for you :shake: :razz:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 25mg 2c-i + approx 30g fresh cubensis at AZ gathering [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2581756 - 04/20/04 10:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

that sounds about right.  this is one of my favorite combos.  i like to make the mushies into a tea and then pour the 2CI into the tea.  it might just be me, but it seems like in this fashion, you come on in about 20 minutes...very fast.

sounds like you had a good time.  this combo should be explored even more :cool:

~JSlice~

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: 25mg 2c-i + approx 30g fresh cubensis at AZ gathering [Re: angryjslice]
    #2584694 - 04/20/04 11:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i like that idea with the tea.....definatly worth a shot, i wanna try 30 mg during my next round with 2c-i, then maybe 35, or 40 mg..... :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #2587845 - 04/21/04 08:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup: :smile:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
    #2587869 - 04/21/04 08:18 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

quick question. do you have a scale that weighs down to the mg? if not how do you dose correctly?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: 25mg 2c-i + approx 30g fresh cubensis at AZ gathering [Re: Howardo]
    #2587983 - 04/21/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

no, i dont, but the guy who had it at the gathering did.....i will pick one up before i try to dose myself with any rc, got to make sure i dont overdo it  :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
    #2588508 - 04/21/04 10:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Wrestler that is by far one of the best trip reports yet. Wish I had that much fun on Saturday. I think the MDMA from the night before built up a tolerance or something. I only did 20mg of 2c-i and some mushies, not a whole lot should have eaten more. I got the crazy body shit you were talking about. Along with the normal hot and cold flashes I get from 2c-i but no visuals. Strange. Nonetheless it was an awesome time, especially when you were Xanax'ed out and gave me the mad giggles. Thanks.

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy

Re: 25mg 2c-i + approx 30g fresh cubensis at AZ gathering [Re: Irijes]
    #2589892 - 04/22/04 06:20 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ya, the xanax was pretty cool, i got way goofy.....but when i woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt move i got scared....then when i tryed to scream for help and couldnt i freaked! i guess its called "sleep paralasis" or some shit, and its no big deal when it happens....but damn! :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
    #2601762 - 04/25/04 07:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

that has nothing to do with drugs...i learned that in psyche class. that shits crazy

--------------------
Only for those who know what they are talking about

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hookah, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience