Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblekoraks
Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: Nimph] * 1
    #25686642 - 12/18/18 02:05 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Nice, you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves :thumbup:

@locospacebean, could you explain the dynamic underlying these images? What do both of you get out of it and how does it influence your relationship? I'm curious about the motives and the underlying inclinations that are the basis for this endeavor and to what extent your current approach is working for you. E.g. are you a nicely complementary pair with an exhibitionist tendency (on her side) and candaulism on your side?

BTW I think I came across the profile of your girl on FL some time ago, nice going :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: locospacebean] * 1
    #25686960 - 12/18/18 08:08 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

locospacebean said:

Wow! Beautiful!

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: koraks] * 1
    #25688033 - 12/18/18 06:11 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
Nice, you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves :thumbup:

@locospacebean, could you explain the dynamic underlying these images? What do both of you get out of it and how does it influence your relationship? I'm curious about the motives and the underlying inclinations that are the basis for this endeavor and to what extent your current approach is working for you. E.g. are you a nicely complementary pair with an exhibitionist tendency (on her side) and candaulism on your side?

BTW I think I came across the profile of your girl on FL some time ago, nice going :smile:

This is one of those questions that i could probably go on and on about, trying to convey something that i don't particular have a ready-made answer for.
I think when it comes to our sexual dynamic, we make a conscious choice to try and steer away from definitions.  Of course, there are definitions that would be accurate and appropriate but our thoughts are that definitions are meant for other people, to help them understand us... and we don't particularly worry much about that, hence, we don't bother with defining the nature of our actions.  Our only concern is that we are in sync with each other and that our communication is always open and honest.

I suppose that's not much of an answer at all though and i think you pose a great couple of questions that's worth trying to answer... so i'll take a stab at it.

First of all, she's been taking and sharing photos for a LONG time.  Her last boyfriend was a photographer, much better than i am and she's had other partners who enjoyed taking photos of her.  For some guys, it's as simple as some sloppy shots taking during sex, and for others like her photographer ex, it involved lighting, sets and an artistic sense.

She's also been sharing photos for a LONG time.  She's had various online profiles over the years, as well as traded and shared with individuals... girls, guys, young and old.

In our present relationship, taking photos has meant a lot of different things for us, and it's changed over the years as well.  Initially, it simply served as an enhancement to a sexual experience... it meshed well with our Dom/sub dynamic and even if we never looked at the photos, the act of taking them was fulfilling in itself.

Initially, I enjoyed that she would share the photos through her profiles or to people she knew online.  Eventually, i started becoming more involved with online websites and message boards and started sharing our photos and videos with other couples.  This lead to us playing on cam with people, which lead to becoming more involved in adult websites like "Adult Friend Finder", where we met a few people.

During all of this, i suppose i developed more satisfaction with sharing her photos and with sharing her physically.  We both enjoyed watching each other with another person and we enjoyed how photos and videos could be used to arouse and intrigue people.

Oddly, she has always struggled with her self-image and self-confidence and we found that taking photos that turned out well, and seeing how people enjoyed them in one way or another, was a huge boost to her self-confidence.

Her online profile pages were a way for her to get positive feedback, whether it be from other photographers, men, women, or just your general, run of the mill internet pervert.  LOL

She definitely has an exhibitionist side and she loves reading the comments that she gets on her photos.  She loves the thought that strangers want to fuck her or that people might be using her photos to masturbate.  That could be construed as being very perverse but her outlook is more to do with the idea of spreading love and pleasure and we don't necessarily believe that sexual desire needs to be derogatory or shameful and we're both happy if we can spread some of that around by sharing photos of her.

Aside from the photos, she'll also dress up in sexy little outfits, or in nothing but a collar and cuffs while friends are over.  I suppose in a sense, it makes me feel proud and fulfills certain Dominant aspects of my personality but at the end of the day, we just look at it as creating a sense of adventure for ourselves and our friends.

She has another male partner as well.  Some might call it a "friends with benefits" sort of thing or a "polyamorous" sort of thing... again, we don't define it but he'll often buy her outfits to wear and i always enjoy getting pictures from him of what she's wearing around his house, and we'll often share photos of her that i take.

Anyways, like i said, it's one of those things that i sort of figure out for myself as i'm trying to describe it to someone else.

To be completely honest, we don't know exactly what the dynamic is but we do know that there are various dynamics that all play their own part at various times.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: locospacebean] * 1
    #25688629 - 12/19/18 02:00 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Ah, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Yeah, labels are of limited use. I mean, I find them useful as archetypes and to reflect on how we are wired - not as the pure archetypes in most cases, but we usually have a dash of this and a hint of that. The different traits interact within our characters, and when you're with someone, the interaction occurs across the boundaries of the individual. That's what makes it all complex and therefore interesting; the dynamic between two people can be a long and exciting journey to explore. I see the same thing happening between you and your girl and it's particularly nice to see that you actively think and reflect on it.

It's funny, because I recognize many things you say and with my girlfriend, I'm in a sort of comparable situation, but with notable differences in what we do and also how we got there, i.e. what inherent character traits both of us have.

As it happens, I've been making and sharing photos of my girlfriend for a few years as well - in fact, this started quite early on in our relationship (we've been together for about 5 years now). For me personally, it was a logical step; photography is my passion and I spend a lot of time on it. I work in the old-fashioned way with film and paper and cameras that are generally older than my girlfriend and sometimes even (much) older than myself. My darkroom is stocked with many boxes of different kinds of paper, color and B&W, and the cupboard has gotten way too small to contain all the jars and bottles of chemistry that I use to mix developers, toners and whathaveyou. That is all inconsequential, however. Or rather, it's just one side of the story. The other side is the images themselves and before I started photographing my girlfriend (or women in general, but it's exclusively her most of the time), it was all a bit meaningless, or there was something lacking. It all clicked when it all came together - technique and erotica, and the relationship dynamic underlying the latter.

Like in your relationship, that dynamic involves aspects of BDSM and let's say 'alternative sexuality', but I suppose my girlfriend is wired a little differently from yours. She never shared images with the world and even today, she doesn't do it proactively. I, however, do so regularly and there are motives for both of us to do so. For me it's a way to add enjoyment to the photographic process; I can really enjoy the prints that are drying flat taped to a piece of glass standing on my living room table, but it's much more interesting if they are also seen by others. I suppose that I just like to show her off, and to do so in ways that go beyond a display of genitals (although that is sometimes involved as well). I often photograph her in bondage positions or otherwise BDSM/kink-style scenarios. Most of the photos I make of her are quite deliberately planned and premeditated, so they're usually not made during a 'play' session. I can't really combine good sex with good photography - it's one or the other. When making images, I opt for the latter.

On her side, like I said, she doesn't necessarily have the proactive need to show herself. She filled in the infamous bdsmtest.org the other day and she didn't score very high on the exhibitionism dimension. In that sense, she's a bit different from your girl. What they obviously do have in common, like most women (or people in general), is that she kind of likes positive feedback - who doesn't want to be seen as beautiful and being told this? But for my girlfriend, the interaction with strangers to get this confirmation isn't something she actively seeks. For her (and actually for me as well), what is much more important is the dynamic between the two of us. On said test, she did score high (actually, a solid 100%) on 'degradee', which I recognize very well in her. Nothing gets her going like being maneuvered into positions and acts she wouldn't undertake or even think of herself, and the more those positions or acts are degrading or otherwise confirm her submission, the more she's turned on by them. And that's where photography comes in; it often boils down to me tying her up in a compromising position and then showing the resulting images to the world. Putting her on display, essentially.

While the above may seem a little shallow to the casual observer, it actually isn't. Our photography (it's really a joint effort in the end - what is a photographer with a model, or vice versa?) is one of those things that we both get enjoyment out of. In that sense, it's not all that different from going out together to have a romantic dinner, travel together or undertake any other act where you really focus on each other and spend time together. When we're making our images, it's just the both of us, being intensively involved in each other. It's a bonding experience for us, the actual process of making the images. The online sharing and showing is another aspect of the process and then the above comes into play, but when we're actually shooting, it's just her and me and nothing else.

The latter is probably also a notable difference between your situation and ours. While in your case, the photography aspect seems to interact with a bit of a poly-dynamic, this is not the case for us. The audience in our case is mostly passive; it doesn't play an active role in the process and neither of us is involved sexually or romantically with anyone else. We have been, in the past, but it didn't work for us - initially not for her, but I think it didn't work for me either. Even though there were some steamy and exciting moments, the costs outweighed the benefits in the end. Maybe we'll explore that aspect a little more some day, in a different form, but we don't have any specific plans for this and it also seems neither of us has a particularly strong drive or desire to initiate it.

Well, all this may seem quite premeditated and if you read this, it may even sound like it has all crystallized out or something. But this isn't the case; we're both still developing individually and as a couple. Over the past few years, photography has stuck with us and actually it seems to have grown in importance, but we both better understand the role it currently plays in our relationship, which itself is also still developing. I think that is perhaps the nicest thing - that by doing something together that really gets up close and personal, like nude/fetish photography, you're sort of invited to reflect once in a while why you're doing it the way you're doing, what it says about your own (developing) personality and where to place the next step.

There's quite a story behind photos like yours and ours; a story that is most likely lost on those who just see tits and ass (though there's nothing wrong with that - that's what the images are there for too!), but for me and us as a couple, the story is the main subject, and the photos are in a way just collateral.

PS: feel free to drop me a pm locospacebean if you want to exchange user names on FL!

Edited by koraks (12/19/18 02:01 AM)

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: koraks] * 1
    #25689134 - 12/19/18 10:01 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

It's actually quite refreshing to have a discussion regarding relationship dynamics related to erotic photography.

I think it's nice for people to understand that taking naughty photos of your girlfriend or wife can mean a lot of different things and contribute to the relationship in a myriad of ways. 

At the end of the day, i love having folders of thousands and thousands of sexy photos of her to share with people but ultimately i consider those photos to be her property.  I don't share them without her permission and i tend to share them more with individuals directly, rather than on websites (The Shroomery is the exception). 

She on the other hand, will often pick out the photos that she really likes and I'll help her edit them in a way that she's satisfied with, usually with lens flares, filters and her watermark and she'll then post them on websites and use them to initiate conversations and comments.

It's also been a lot of fun taking photos for her while she was offering paid custom photos online to people.  In contrast to the dynamic of it being a personal activity, it was fun to see her posing in ways that people had requested, doing things that people had requested, writing things on her body that people requested.  Those types of photo shoots had a very different vibe than ones where it was just her and I.

FL is more of her thing than mine.  I have a profile there but i don't think i've logged in to it for about 8 months or more.  I'll often sit with her while she's on there though, and i do enjoy seeing the ways she interacts with people.  I really do LOVE seeing the subtle signs of satisfaction or arousal on her face when some new photos she's posted get a lot of comments or likes.

Our intention here at the Shroomery was mainly just to post mushroom-themed naughty photos, but so long as her photos continue to elicit good conversation and positive feedback, i'll continue to post them here for those that have interest.

--------------------

Invisiblekoraks
Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: locospacebean]
    #25690656 - 12/20/18 01:58 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

locospacebean said:
It's also been a lot of fun taking photos for her while she was offering paid custom photos online to people.  In contrast to the dynamic of it being a personal activity, it was fun to see her posing in ways that people had requested, doing things that people had requested, writing things on her body that people requested.  Those types of photo shoots had a very different vibe than ones where it was just her and I.

I hear you! We're currently setting up something similar (although nobody is getting paid for it). It's still in the phase where it needs to take off and become interesting, but this takes some time. It's a small snowball at present and we're seeing if it wants to start rolling and acquire a little more mass.

The dynamic is again slightly different from yours and again it meshes with our individual character traits and dynamic as a couple. You stated that you consider your gf's photos as her and you have sort of an informal license to share them - paraphrasing a bit what you said, correct me if I'm wrong! I guess for us it's more of a joint ownership, but I'm more the one who takes the initiative and develops the concepts/ideas. I'm also the one who shares them online mostly. This balance in initiative that shifts strongly to my side aligns with the degradee side of her sexual identity - in a way, she has to undergo being exhibited. We both quite like the experience - the making of the photos is an intimate experiencing involving just the two of us; when shooting, I do propose certain poses or scenes and she generally follows suit, but it's more of a collaboration than an act of dominance, even though our D/s dynamic still underlies it, which makes it natural for both of us that I direct her and she complies. And then the sharing is more about a kind of 'forced exhibitionism', if you will. Not forced in the sense of violently or against anyone's will, and there is also explicit consent. But it is forced in the sense that she wouldn't do this if someone didn't take control and take her along on the ride.

I suppose that to the untrained eye, this may seem ethically dubious, but I want to be clear on the fact that we regularly talk openly and on a basis of equality about our sexuality, things we do want and absolutely do not want, and that provides us with a clear set of boundaries that we simply don't cross, while it gives us the freedom to be creative within those boundaries. This again makes it interesting, because on the one hand, there is a clear division of roles and in some activities she is subjected to my will, but on the other hand, when it comes to exploring the boundaries, she has at least as much say in what can and cannot be done as do I - and in some ways, she's even more in control and calling the shots than me.

Anyway, good discussion like you said, and it has given me some insight into what makes it work for you and what you get out of it, while it has at the same time triggered me to try and make explicit how it us for us and that again helps me to establish more clearly where we are and consequently which directions we could develop into.

Keep sharing your images, as it's evidently something that both of you enjoy, and given the responses here, the audience is only too willing to participate :wink:

Offlinegeneralsherman55
MF BOOGNISH

Loc: yay area
    #25739408 - 01/12/19 01:58 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Ooooof. She's cute. Love all the dress and upskirt stuff.

--------------------

InvisibleRas Rising
Friend of Nature
I'm a teapot

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Once Under, Always Over (...
Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: generalsherman55]
    #25742932 - 01/14/19 03:41 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Love the rope work in the final set of em! Im envious my rope work has not even been close to that level :lol:

:cheers: compliments to the chef!

--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: generalsherman55]
    #25751778 - 01/18/19 03:58 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks generalsherman55!
Overdue for some more here soon perhaps. :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: Ras Rising]
    #25751788 - 01/18/19 04:03 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Much appreciated!
I'm by no means proficient in the art of tying but it's a lot of fun and it's great when something turns out well and your partner is willing to put up with you stumbling along a new tie while you practice. :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinemyco_ghost
Stranger
    #25752956 - 01/19/19 04:16 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

You rock :smile:

Offlinepslyke
fantasmagoric
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #25753089 - 01/19/19 06:58 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

yup, your efforts are much appreciated.

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante

:kratom:

InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: pslyke]
    #25753278 - 01/19/19 09:30 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for sharing those photos locospacebean!

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

OfflineMUSHYCAT
Mushroom intrigued
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25755335 - 01/20/19 05:48 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

This thread is interesting

InvisibleNimph
Im Unclecaptainblue!!!!

Loc: The dirty
Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25756328 - 01/20/19 02:54 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Thank the woman! What do we refer to her as? Can it be mary jane?:lol: get it? "Refer" lol na thats played out..hmm she needs a name...

--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: Nimph]
    #25776668 - 01/29/19 12:35 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nimph said:
Thank the woman! What do we refer to her as? Can it be mary jane?:lol: get it? "Refer" lol na thats played out..hmm she needs a name...

I'm sure she'd be curious to know what sort of nicknames she inherits through the Shroomery, but her real name is Anna.

I make sure to tell her or show her every time her photos get complimented here.  It's one of the main reasons why she enjoys having her photos shared.

--------------------

Invisiblestaytrippy420
 User Gallery

Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: locospacebean]
    #25811463 - 02/14/19 12:26 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

:wowz: **adds thread to favourites**

--------------------
Tek's I use

LAGM2020

InvisibleFungiii
Stranger

Loc: Australia
Re: Nude Girlfriend's photo sets - journal links [Re: staytrippy420]
    #25811589 - 02/14/19 02:11 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

:freewilly:

InvisibleNimph
Im Unclecaptainblue!!!!

Loc: The dirty
    #25812040 - 02/14/19 08:10 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I think Amanita is pretty an still starts with an A :sporedrop:

Does she ever cosplay?

When yall gonna take some pics to?:crazy:
Ooo just saw some updates, her skin pops in sunlight next to all that green.
I like the mystery of her...

--------------------
Hunters save your exotic prints to trade! https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25617539:shroomeryhead:

Edited by Nimph (02/14/19 08:23 AM)

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Re: My Girl's Naked, Mushroom-Themed Photos (journal links) [Re: Nimph]
    #25824727 - 02/20/19 11:39 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I like that... "Amanita" :smile:
I asked her about it, whether she wanted to create an online persona name for the Shroomery... she said: "Why do they need to call me anything?"  LOL

So, whether it's "Anna", "Amanita", "Annamita", "Anna-Metabonita" or whatever your hearts fancy... she's cool with it :grin: LOL

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
21,881 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.