Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
The i was so high thread
    #2579848 - 04/19/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this is a thread for posting alll of our little funny storys from wen we wer igh,or trippin,or watever :laugh:
il give u guys a fresh one from 2 nights ago

I was soooo high that i took a big hit of my pipe and was trying to hold it
but it burnt too bad so i decided to take a swig of soda
but i forgot to exhail the smoke first :smile:
i ended up spewing smokey soda all over my yard
i almost threw up :laugh:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2579876 - 04/19/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol
This girl i was smoking with dropped her handburger on the floor and stared at it for like 2 min. She then picked it up and starting eating it.

Another friend was laughing so hard he fell backwards and broke off a corner of my friend's mirror.It wasn't bad, but he took off a good chunk of it.

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Requiem]
    #2579907 - 04/19/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this one time i was sooo high that i was walkin down a long stare case
and i couldent feel my legs , but they kept moving anyway
so i started mumbeling incherently to myself as i walked down the stairs witch lead strait into a play ground
and half my brain was like "omg u cant feel your legs! this is awsome"
and the other half of my brain was like "stop moving your goddamn mouth fuck head! moms and little kids are staring at you!"
:lol:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2579953 - 04/19/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i have a few good stories but i, of course, can't think of them right now...

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2579990 - 04/19/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was so high when I went to hit a bong I somehow forgot to breath in and breathed out  :nut:. Water and pot went everywhere!

Meh, guess you had to be there.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: woleb]
    #2580078 - 04/19/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was so high when I came home from work the other day, I took a shower with my glasses on  :nut:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: iloveraving]
    #2580104 - 04/19/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol :lol:
there r some good ones in her
keep em comin!
im thinkin of more as we speak :smile:

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: woleb]
    #2580108 - 04/19/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

this isn't a story about me being high, it was about this really stupid wanna be raver super fat fuck (not hatin' on fat people) that was annoying as all hell.

WE were about to smoke some nuggets out of my friends bong and the wanna be raver dude started talking to us and followed us and we didn't really care we had plenty of weed so we were like whatever. And when it comes to him he's like "how do you hit this?" he knows how to smoke cigerettes and i've seen him puff on a pipe before, so if you have smoked before and shit isn't it common sense that you suck/inhale. So we told him to, but in the middle of his hit he volcanoed the bowl and sent weed and bong water all over. We were just really annoyed with him by this point. So we pretended that my friends dad called home and that he only wanted me and our other friend at his house so we told him he had to leave before he got home. And the kid believed us which is funny because my friend was talking into his hand, he didn't even have a phone. So he left and we smoked a few more bowls and lived happily ever after.

I just remembered this...this is from when i was a freshman or sophmore in high school.

I was at home and my brother came home with his friend and asked if i wanted to live with them and i wasn't doing anything so i did. They got drunk but i didn't, we left to meet my brothers friend working at a restaurant to smoke with him. So we met up with the guy, and he took a quick break and we smoked a few bowls and i was just high like normal. But we came home right after that and it was like 3 a.m. and my mom was waiting for me cause she heard us leave. And it was all going good, she was believing that i wasn't high and stuff, but then out of no where, i started to hallucinate kind of and the cabinets and stuff in the kitchen were changing colors (it was really dark in the kitchen, only one dim light was on, which may have helped induce this). But then my vision was gone, and apparently my eyes rolled back into my head and i was tryhing to stand there and still convince her i wasn't high but my cover was completely blown. She asked me to walk to her so she could see my eyes and i walked into the fridge and i think i said "i might have to puke" and so i go into the bathroom and crouch by the toilet and then my vision came back and i was completely fine and i wasn't that high anymore. She was all upset with me but then we all went to bed.

I have NO clue as to why that happened because nothing like that has ever happened to me before or after that. It was just totally fucked up and scary, i couldn't see for a few minutes (which really seemed like 20) and i was kinda freaking out. It was just completely insane.

--------------------

OfflineAtreau
wait....what?

#2580110 - 04/19/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

One time, my friend and I got really really high sort of late at night and drove to the taco bell to get muchy food. 

We got our food and sat down to eat.  I was facing the huuuuge window (like, floor to ceiling) that was on one side of the restaurant that faced so that you could see the rest of town and the highway that goes through it.  The music that was playing was really strange...it was some sort of techno-heavy metal shit.  Weird stuff to be playing in a taco bell.

But anyway, I was so high that I was eating my nachos mechanically, not even thinking about it, and just staring out the window at all the streaming lights below us.  I mean, I was really staring.  The music was really really loud to me, and I only noticed that my friend had been trying to talk to me when she hit my arm. 

That was when I came up with the theory that I was inside a huge invisible bubble, and only the nachos, the music, and myself were allowed in.  That's why I couldn't hear my friend, because she wasn't inside the bubble.

She thought it was hilarious and to this day I still hear about it.

Another time, my two other friends and I went up to a back road to smoke up last winter.  The road was gravel usually, but was covered in about six inches of snow when we got there.  I drove down it a little ways anyway, because I was afraid that if we parked too close to the main road, we'd be spotted. 

So we settled ourselves in and started smoking, playing some good music and just having a good time.  Then, the time came for us to leave, because on the my friends had a curfew at midnight. (It was around eleven) 

I started the car up and started to back out of the lane.  I got about two feet and got stuck.  I moved forward and tried to back up again, but only got as far as I did the first time. 

We were freaking out!  We were stoned as shit, our car was stuck, and one of us had to get home by midnight!  We took the floormats out of the car and dug under the tires until we could wedge them under to get some traction and, by doing this every few feet or so, got the car about halfway out.  Then, we got it impossibly stuck.  So much that trying to back out in gear with two of us pushing the front of the car wouldn't budge it. 

We were getting really scared and called some friends, three brothers, who lived about twenty minutes away from where we were.  They agreed to come help us and were there soon after. 

They got us out in five minutes.  It had taken us about thirty to get where we were before. 

But I learned a few good lessons that night: NEVER drive down a lane covered in snow unless you have four wheel drive.  And to never slam the excellerator down while trying to get out of snow, because it just digs you deeper. 

Man, that was one hell of a night!

-Atreau :rolleyes:

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2580111 - 04/19/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i got soo many stories about so many thinngs.... i'd be here all day tellin them. once i dove off a bridge to catch my hacky sack from a watery despair. me and my buddy climbed on the roof of a church when we were completely tweaked on some lsd.. and we sat and watched the stars.... and saw a few ufos......

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Infrared]
    #2580135 - 04/19/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol
hacky sac

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: iloveraving]
    #2580157 - 04/19/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iloveraving said:
I was so high when I came home from work the other day, I took a shower with my glasses on  :nut:

i do that to sometimes, but i dont even need to be high to do it sometimes, i just don't really notice them sometimes.

once i smoked a bowl or 2 in my bathroom waiting for thewater to heat up and i was stepping into the shower and noticed my boxers were still on.  They only got a little wet, but an awkward moment none the less.

--------------------

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2580356 - 04/19/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

lol, when i was 16 i was at a friends house and we were walking in and out of the house from the porch to inside being typical stoners. Well i was so high i was trying to walk in the house without realizing the screen was on the door, and it didn't register that there was resistance when was was walking against the screen so i just kept going until me and the screen were both on the ground. hysterical  :lol:

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Jenny]
    #2580386 - 04/19/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

well one time me and my freinds went to c the matrix reloded in theaters
we each had a brownie with like 1.5 to 2 grams in it
and i decided to take like 2 grams of shrooms with it
boy what ia night
the theater was filled with rowdy kids so no one thought nothing of me yelling at the screen
then we had to get a ride home with my freinds parents
i was in the back seat lisinin to jefferson airplain and playing with a glowing bubbaling green ball of light
and laghing my ass of
wen we got to my freinds house and every one got out i was still in the back playing with the ball
and i couldent hear nuthin cus i had head phines on
my freinds dad had to yell to tell me to get outta the car

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2580628 - 04/19/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
half my brain was like "omg u cant feel your legs! this is awsome"
and the other half of my brain was like "stop moving your goddamn mouth fuck head! moms and little kids are staring at you!"
:lol:

lol, weed does the same thing to me.  It separates your feedback to/from the brain into all these different 'personalities.'  Basically, instead of my  voice  in my head, I hear my  voices .  "Wow ice cream would be good right now."  "NO can't go there too high, it'll be obvoius" "who cares lets go throw some glasses on jeez" "this song is so good!" "i want to go home and play guitar" "no, get ice cream" and on and on.  you get the picture :nut:  Its a great feeling, cause you get to really examine your thought processes in action, and laugh at parts of your own psyche  :sun:

--------------------

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
    #2580737 - 04/19/04 11:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oh man I love these kind of stories!

this one time, I got really baked with my friend, and then told him to go to the pantry to get some salsa so we could munch
he came back like five minutes later with salsa and soy sauce
he told me that he had forgotten what he was supposed to bring, so he decided to grab the soy sauce too, just in case I asked him to get it later
hahaha

this one time I was at a party, really baked, and I zoned out
and it was really cool because everybody's voices and all the noises morphed together to make this awesome beat
it was super

fuck I know I have funnier stories then this
just can't remember any of em! haha

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: BubblerBoy]
    #2580890 - 04/19/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

One of the first times I ever did mushrooms I went camping with my best friend. I had already eaten about 2g a week or so earlier so this time I was taking a bit over an 1/8th, my friend had saved most of his bag and proclaimed he would eat the whole thing - nearly a 1/2 ounce for his second experience. We started a fire to keep warm and ended up putting it out and staying in the tent. We basically ended up sitting in the tent turning the flashlight on and off looking through the things we brought to try and do something and speaking what I presume was total gibberish. We decide to go for a walk and it takes like 20 minutes to find our shoes and put them on and get out. And we walked down the path to realize we didn't know where we were going and head back to the tent. I mentioned something about All Along the Watchtower and my friend started going through his wallet, I told him not to rip up his money or anything and so of course he ripped a 20 in half and lost another. Around the time I grabbed his oxypad container, opened it and threw all the pads out at once he decided he needed to get out of the tent. Then he starts hitting trees with sticks and getting hit with branches and shit telling me he's fighting the trees. So I go back in the tent after a few minutes and he starts shaking it. I'm like you're gonna collapse the tent! And so the tent collapsed. Then he sat with his arms around his knees rocking like a madman mumbling shit about All Around the Watchtower. I think he got pissed because I shined the flashlight at him and he grabbed it and tossed it away. It was dark so I couldn't find the damn thing for about an hour! In that time he had wandered away fighting trees and when I found him again he was in a part of the forest with blackberries all over the ground in his socks! I kept trying to move him but he kept mumbling shit about having to find his centre, playing with his zipper saying zipper zipper and asking if I'm who I am. I ended up walking around my town looking for the time to find out when he would be sober and I couldn't find anybody to tell me so I went back. When I returned my friend was lying naked on the ground drooling and I had to help him pull his pants up. There was a plant in from of him and he kept catching it in his mouth and letting it go over and over. He eventually sobered up enough for me to get him out of the blackberries and out of the forest into the park where he kept asking me if he was dead and if I was an angel. It was one damn crazy night!

--------------------
]

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Wysefool]
    #2580935 - 04/20/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahahahha

man sounds like your friend was really  :crazy2: :eek: :nut: :whoa:

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: The i was so high thread [Re: Wysefool]
    #2580955 - 04/20/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

wen i did shrooms 4 the frst time in like 9 mounth (witch was about 3 mounths ago)
i was taking a piss into a lagoon and i saw amanita musciaras growing outa my piss
it was so vivid and cool :laugh:
i was so amazed i came extremly close to faling into the laggon while pissing :lol:

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2580989 - 04/20/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

there was this one time I was over at a friends house and we were chilling in the garage and had smoked way too much weed. I remember going 'unconscious' but still very aware of my surroundings, and instead of using my normal senses of sight and touch I was in a feel and react , astrally projected world... I came out of this trance to " hey, take the bowl man!" it had seemed like an eternity yet it was only 1 minute. That was way far out and has not happened since.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck