Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBlazeGlassDabs
Salty Sailor
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway Flag
Free syring on mushrooms.com?
    #25798118 - 02/07/19 08:20 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Ive been having trouble with other sponsors recently and was curious if they offered a free syring for being a shroomery memeber like other sponsors

--------------------
Cherish yesterday, Dream tomorrow, Live today

So if you now number yourself among the disenchanted, then you have no choice but to accept things as they are, or to seriously seek something else. But beware of looking for goals: look for a way of life. Decide how you want to live and then see what you can do to make a living WITHIN that way of life.
- Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
Re: Free syring on mushrooms.com? [Re: BlazeGlassDabs]
    #25798478 - 02/08/19 12:55 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Why don't you ask the vendor?

OfflineBlazeGlassDabs
Salty Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: Free syring on mushrooms.com? [Re: Shenmue]
    #25798718 - 02/08/19 06:11 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I tried still havent gotten a reply back

--------------------

So if you now number yourself among the disenchanted, then you have no choice but to accept things as they are, or to seriously seek something else. But beware of looking for goals: look for a way of life. Decide how you want to live and then see what you can do to make a living WITHIN that way of life.
- Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #25799067 - 02/08/19 10:21 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

He usually emails me within a day. Maybe your email settings are blocking him.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
    #25801274 - 02/09/19 10:35 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldn't reply to someone's first correspondence asking for freebies personally. But I don't run a business either.

Just order and mention you heard about it here probably get a little extra. Syringes are what like $15-20 with shipping. IE dirt cheap considering you can grow nearly infinity shrooms from one.

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #25804001 - 02/10/19 03:30 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

You had trouble with sporeworks?

OfflineBlazeGlassDabs
Salty Sailor
 User Gallery

#25804005 - 02/10/19 03:33 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
You had trouble with sporeworks?

yeah i was always used to getting a free syringe with every purchase
they had emailed me back and let me know they were sorry and hooked me up due to my situation

--------------------

- Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleShenmue
Dark Lord of the Sith 
    #25804051 - 02/10/19 04:00 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Sporeworks is probably the best vendor. I had some mushroom prints so I ordered some unused syringes from mushrooms.com. The Syringes came with needles attached to them. I wasn't very happy about that because I want the needle to be in it's own package. It's the little things that matter. Sporeworks doesn't cheap out with those things and they give amazing prices for high quality spores... mushrooms.com is still a great company.....

OfflineBlazeGlassDabs
Salty Sailor
 User Gallery

#25804695 - 02/10/19 11:04 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shenmue said:
Sporeworks is probably the best vendor. I had some mushroom prints so I ordered some unused syringes from mushrooms.com. The Syringes came with needles attached to them. I wasn't very happy about that because I want the needle to be in it's own package. It's the little things that matter. Sporeworks doesn't cheap out with those things and they give amazing prices for high quality spores... mushrooms.com is still a great company.....

been using sporeworks since day 1 never wanted to shy away just kept having trouble and i knew mushrooms was always a good company and hawk is a chill dude

--------------------

- Hunter S. Thompson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale