Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Shroomery University

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Pennsylvania Flag
Methadone and Syringe MG TO ML question
    #25794295 - 02/06/19 07:34 AM (2 years, 23 days ago)

I do apologize if this is not the correct index for my question. Couldn't find the correct one after a little bit search. Here is My question.

I have a friend that is about to detox off Heroin. I am on a everyday dose of methadone. And get take homes every so often. I saved more than plenty of methadone to help him taper. I will be giving him 20-Mg Liquid methadone for day one. Day two he will get the same. 20-Mg day 3 Will be 15-Mg Day 4 will be 10-Mg and day 5 Will be 5-Mg and that will be the end of the taper. And he will be through the rough part of it. I did this process twice 1st a rehab and it worked magicly. So it should for him

Knowing my tolerance was even larger than his. (He does have a big tolerance) 20-Mg won't hurt him) for the record. My main question is.

I have 100 unit Syringes. 1ML.
I want to give him the 20mgs. in One or two syringes for day one. And then So on. I don't wanna give him to less or to much. I did the math and calculated online. And still have worries that I'm not getting it correct.

If anyone could please help with a exact answer or any info insight. I would greatly appreciate it.
I would never give my methadone to anyone. But I can't help but wanna help this close friend quit. He is starting house arrest today as well. So this is the best thing that could have happened.

Thanks for all the help and answers if you give some. Lots of Shroomery love from Gibkyboop :smile: I regret Opiod abuse. Should of just stayed with my Magic friends forever :smile:

--------------------
I'm a very understanding person. You do not have to lie to me. PERIOD!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGaetanoZ
Stranger
Re: Methadone and Syringe MG TO ML question [Re: Ginkyboop]
    #26091353 - 07/05/19 12:56 PM (1 year, 7 months ago)

Every methadone clinic that I know of uses a liquid that is 10mg/ml, so to give your friend 20 mg you would need two full syringes, to give him 10mg would be one syringe, and 5mg is half a syringe.  I wish your friend the best and hope the taper helps.

Offlinepsili.cyde.bitch
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Methadone and Syringe MG TO ML question [Re: GaetanoZ]
    #26152987 - 08/25/19 11:44 PM (1 year, 6 months ago)

I agree. I hope the taper went well... update?

Quote:

GaetanoZ said:
Every methadone clinic that I know of uses a liquid that is 10mg/ml, so to give your friend 20 mg you would need two full syringes, to give him 10mg would be one syringe, and 5mg is half a syringe.  I wish your friend the best and hope the taper helps.

OfflineFungiMaster
Entrepreneur
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bay Area, CA, USA Flag
Re: Methadone and Syringe MG TO ML question [Re: psili.cyde.bitch]
    #26294089 - 11/02/19 02:17 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

You can just quit heroin cold turkey if you only use so much. If not then taper a bit.

--------------------

https://tinyurl.com/wjuxagb

InvisibleHeruuka
 User Gallery
    #26342404 - 11/24/19 02:42 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Hey brother! A lot of us have made the mistake of falling for opioids' superficial charms.

There's a really great detox method that opium farmers use that is pure genius and has helped me get off opioids and benzos.

1) dissolve all drugs (one drug per jar if you're weening off more than one) in a known quantity of water or other nontoxic solvent. Ideally there's a lot more drugs and water in here and the more concentrated/greater volume the less aggressive the taper.

2) use your 20 ml syringe to measure out your first dose (whatever 20 mg works out to).

3) after taking dose, use syringe to add the same volume of FRESH water/solvent from your "clean" jar back to the drug solution as you removed when taking your dose.

4) repeat until satisfied you don't need it anymore.

Ideally the solvent in your clean jar contains something that mimics or covers up the flavor of the drug you're tapering from and some form of preservative to ensure it doesn't get funky. Vodka works well in general, but you'll want to have your dose in the 1-2 ml range unless you want to develop an alcohol problem in the process.

If the benefits aren't clear, you end up taking a steadily decreasing dose without seeing the volume of your drugs decrease. This gives you the psychological edge of not having to watch yourself run out, which is one of the harder triggers to ignore. You can keep doing this ritual for as long as you want and basically ween yourself off subconsciously, which allows you to focus on other things and rebuild your life without focusing on the drugs you're trying to get away from. The level never goes down and, if you cant taste when it's gone, you don't know when you're just drinking water so it feels like a bit of a placebo high/boost even well after you've kicked.

The advanced level is to keep these solutions in the fridge or freezer for when you're feeling the hunger, and just resume the regimen. if you absolutely must get high, add it to your drug jar. It will remind you that there's a cost in time to giving in.

It's really great, works every time, and has saved my life. I suspect its not more widely used/known because of the possibility of contamination in a solution you keep exposing to air, but we know about that sorta shit here so it's not an issue.

Best of luck!

(I understand you don't have enough methadone to make the above work, but in the future if you find yourself in this situation, it's a flawless method unless you need to travel, then it becomes a bit of a pain but still manageable)

Invisibledbreeze
Stranger
    #26499527 - 02/23/20 10:07 AM (1 year, 6 days ago)

Yeh 10 mg PER ML most likely

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

General Interest >> Shroomery University

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman
810 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.