Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25788822 - 02/03/19 07:54 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

3 points total at half time? Very anti-climatic. Come on Rams, step it up!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25788834 - 02/03/19 07:58 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

It's boring.

Cheatriots are doing everything they can to keep the score down because the rams are so bad.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #25789090 - 02/03/19 09:56 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

This last quarter is pretty wild.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25789097 - 02/03/19 10:01 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

SB was boring. 3 points for the Rams, endless punts, Goff can't play without Girly running for 150+ a game. Just not a good game. Glad the rams lost tho.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25789101 - 02/03/19 10:05 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

That last field goal attempt by the Rams was so stupid. One of the worst descisions Ive ever seen in a Super Bowl.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (total devastation)

Loc: Boston
Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25789159 - 02/03/19 10:33 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

YA BABY GO PATS BRADY AND BB THE BEST EVER WE GOT 6 LET'S GOOOOOO

--------------------
I do not receive PMs. I can't read them so don't bother. If you need to get in touch with me or ask me anything go to my bio and get my email address

The transcendental object at the end of time. The ruler of all. It can make it rain and bring tears too your eyes. It is holy. It is made of mind, syntax, and data. It is the alpha and omega...the philosophers stone. It is our end-state. Have you seen me? 👽

RIP JVELLS

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #25789194 - 02/03/19 10:46 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
SB was boring. 3 points for the Rams, endless punts, Goff can't play without Girly running for 150+ a game. Just not a good game. Glad the rams lost tho.

A great game if you are an actual fan of the NFL.

It was so refreshing too see an old school war like that..the NFL has been all offense lately and will be in the years too come

--------------------
I do not receive PMs. I can't read them so don't bother. If you need to get in touch with me or ask me anything go to my bio and get my email address

The transcendental object at the end of time. The ruler of all. It can make it rain and bring tears too your eyes. It is holy. It is made of mind, syntax, and data. It is the alpha and omega...the philosophers stone. It is our end-state. Have you seen me? 👽

RIP JVELLS

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25789222 - 02/03/19 10:56 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Bill the coach everyone except for New England Fans, loves to hate.

If you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

All out Warfare.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25789231 - 02/03/19 10:59 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

I suggest you rewatch that game and savor it and appreciate it because every play was high level and a fucking chess match on defense. You won't see another like this for tens of years

Jets cheated the same way as the patriots. And they are a monstrosity so that proves any cheating excuses to be just poor excuses

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

#25789262 - 02/03/19 11:11 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Yeah.  Who cares about draft picks and fines when you make that kind of money.  Kind of like American society, cheaters win.

Glad the Saints at least got 3 in this one.  Over a very long span of watching Superbowls this was the most boring one I have ever seen.  It wasn't like a pitcher like Beckett throwing a 1-0 shutout in the World Series.  Just horrible offense, at a historic level.  Not a chess match with football.  Baseball yes.

Best part of the game was the Harrison Ford commercial.  And when a commercial is the best part, besides two perfect throws for the TD by Brady, that was it.  Blah.  Don't give your ring to Putin this time Kroft.

--------------------
And the days go by

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25789271 - 02/03/19 11:16 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Hahah I don't think a more snarky comment has ever been uttered.

You know what..im officially naming that comment as the most idiotic, egotistical, illogical, stuck up and snarky comment evervinvthe history of the Shroomery.

Great reward you won. Brady will pass out with his 6th

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
    #25789318 - 02/03/19 11:40 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
I suggest you rewatch that game and savor it and appreciate it because every play was high level and a fucking chess match on defense. You won't see another like this for tens of years

I don’t know about tens of years but yeah it was a defense wins championships game with lots of great defense

With Chung out the Pats hung together and that one play where the Rams dude was open in the endzone and the patriots dude (McCourty) runs from like ten yards away and swats it away

That was a fucking legendary play / one pats fans should never forget

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

#25789355 - 02/03/19 11:57 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

I thought Maroon 5 killed it for the halftime show.  Am glad for your appreciation of my comment.  Baltimore was the best I have ever seen.  Goff is a joke.  But, yeah, best ever superbowl ever by the best athlete in history!  He has surpassed Jordan as the best athlete ever with his 6th!:rolleyes:

--------------------
And the days go by

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25789449 - 02/04/19 01:14 AM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Brady is atleast equal to Michael Jordan. I won't say greater, but he's his equal atleast

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

#25789522 - 02/04/19 02:12 AM (2 months, 17 days ago)

But he didn't cheat.  He was a better, hence Stern and his short lived baseball career.  Not Pete Rose type, that was above and beyond, but times were different then.  Goodall is a crook. 

Brady is one of the best QB's ever yet I enjoyed watching Montana, his hero, over him.  And why the fuck do they put Jordan logos on the Michigan football uniform's? 

It is like during the recession the NBA had no money.  Now they have more than what they know what to do with and choose to start having the General Electric Celtics and such.  Each team needs a corp. logo on top of the nike symbol.  Greed. 

Like the saying of a person can be satisfied with enough but greed has no end, an ENDLESS VOID that consumes everyone and everything. 

I stream everything, watching the majority of commercials, fake humanity and p.c. and plain garbage. 

Same time, I like the 3 major sports in America.  But like the late Hunter S. Thompson wrote, and he had superbowl tickets and took a picture of them just on his desk and decided not to go.  The talent, expansion, the new rules, etc., it is a watered down product and even though Maroon 5 killed it, lol, at least they found someone to play with them after a long search, it is America at it's worst greedy hypocrisy.

--------------------
And the days go by

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

#25789770 - 02/04/19 08:49 AM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Five Super Bowls that were somehow just as boring as Patriots-Rams (really).  The headline.  But we all know ESPN is fake news so take it as one will.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25919361/super-bowl-liii-five-super-bowls-were-somehow-more-boring-patriots-rams-2018-nfl-playoffs

And reading this article was more exciting then the game itself to me.:smirk:

"How boring was the Patriots' 13-3 victory over the Los Angeles Rams? Let's just say that CBS announcers Jim Nantz and Tony Romo were a bit too giddy in the third quarter when Rams punter Johnny Hekker set a Super Bowl record with a 65-yard punt."
"Oh, you've been waiting for a good stat like that!" Romo said with his trademark glee, while Nantz shrieked, "That's the highlight of the game!"

Aikman doesn't have that charisma and trademark glee.  What he does have is 3 championships and not the fakeness of Tony pizza cheese, fake and plastic, glibness.

Would of been more entertaining watching that botched hold by Romo for a 21 field goal in Seattle in a playoff game on an endless loop for three hours.

What I always think of watching games called by Aikman compared to games called by the hollow and soulless Romo that is America entertainment today.  That was his only moment playing the game people will remember, he did nothing in his NFL career.:shrug:

Minus the 5 hour pre-game and the shit about the military and heroes and p.c. garbage that one feels an insult to one's intellect watching. 

Now let us hear from the troops in South Korea!  And aren't they heroes in the war against the North?  What do they have to say about the game?  Oh wait, there was a show called MASH about it and Doctors before E.R. and shit.  The U.S. just has a military base there like all over most of the world.  Love the NFL, but this was just garbage.

But yeah, a defensive chess match by one of the great defensive teams in history and one of the greatest QB's in Superbowl history, Goff.  Brees, nah.  But 3 points is three points.  They matched the Dolphins not to be the worst ever in a Superbowl.  Did anyone watch the Pats in the regular season and their defense?  But it was a so exciting chess match of a defensive team that was so dominant and talented.  Whatever.:rolleyes:

Edited by Barnaby (02/04/19 09:46 AM)

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25790236 - 02/04/19 01:08 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

:lolwut:

You're trying way too hard man

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

#25790390 - 02/04/19 01:58 PM (2 months, 16 days ago)

Patriots good.  Rams bad.  Saints got fucked. End.

--------------------
And the days go by

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Sports Forum