Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25785118 - 02/02/19 02:05 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Pence creeps me out the way he lurks behind trump making sure he signs what he needs to sign and - i presume - making sure he wipes his ass. He’s like the butler

Meanwhile Melania dresses for a safari

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25785139 - 02/02/19 02:20 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I have serious doubts that Maduro won that election fair and square, but I also distrust whathisface who is trying to claim that he is the rally real president forrealz, and I sure as fuck don't support THIS administration, or really any American administration, to pick a president for any country.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #25785161 - 02/02/19 02:43 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Trump taking the other guys side makes it harder to convince people that Maduro has ended democracy in Venezuela. Until Maduro is gone, the decline of Venezuela will march on.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods]
    #25785228 - 02/02/19 04:03 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Gone by whose hands, tho?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #25785242 - 02/02/19 04:23 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I imagine there will be a critical mass of defections from his camp.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods]
    #25785643 - 02/02/19 08:43 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Wonder how much $$$American Greenbacks$$$ this guy got?

http://news.trust.org/item/20190202142027-4dyiv

CARACAS, Feb 2 (Reuters) - An active Venezuelan general called on the armed forces to rebel against President Nicolas Maduro and to recognize the opposition leader Juan Guaido as interim chief as pressure at home and abroad grows on the head of state to step down.

In a video circulating on Twitter on Saturday, General Francisco Yanez of the air force's high command, said most of the armed forces already disavowed Maduro, who claims he is victim of a coup directed by the United States.

"People of Venezuela, 90 percent of the armed forces of Venezuela are not with the dictator, they are with the people of Venezuela," Yanez said in the video.

"Given the happenings of the last few hours, already the transition to democracy is imminent."

The high command's web page lists Yanez, along with a photo, as the air force's head of strategic planning.

On its Twitter account, the air force's high command accused the general of treason. Yanez is the first active Venezuelan general to recognize Guaido since he proclaimed himself president on Jan. 23.

The video came as opposition supporters were set to protest nationwide in a bid to keep up the pressure on Maduro after Washington recognized Guaido as the legitimate president and issued potentially crippling sanctions that are likely to further weaken the OPEC nation's struggling oil industry.

Maduro's critics also hope to encourage similar moves by European countries. Some European Union member states are expected to officially recognize Guaido next week, while others will likely take a more cautious stance of support.

"We are going to send a very clear message in all the municipalities of Venezuela and in each city of the world, we are going to give a demonstration of strength, in a pacific and organized manner," Guaido tweeted on Saturday

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (02/02/19 08:44 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #25785874 - 02/02/19 10:32 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I also distrust whathisface who is trying to claim that he is the rally real president forrealz, and I sure as fuck don't support THIS administration, or really any American administration, to pick a president for any country.

As of two weeks ago, "80 percent of Venezuelans had no idea who Guaidó even was"

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25785906 - 02/02/19 10:52 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Latin American countries need to hold prolonged investigations to determine if the U.S. has meddled in their elections.

........Oh yeah, and the CIA inspired coups too.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Baby_Hitler] * 2
    #25786120 - 02/02/19 12:45 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I have serious doubts that Maduro won that election fair and square, but I also distrust whathisface who is trying to claim that he is the rally real president forrealz, and I sure as fuck don't support THIS administration, or really any American administration, to pick a president for any country.

Maduro was democratically elected. Juan Guaidó was chosen by the US government, not the Venezuelan people. The United States broke national law (shocker), and said that they no longer respect Maduro as Venezuela's leader, and that they not respect this other guy as the new leader.

There was also an attempted assassination of Maduro, which the United States and Columbia both played a role in. The pictures that they keep showing on the news of Venezuelan rebels, are actually not even people from Venezuela.

Venezuela has some of the largest oil reserves in the world, and United States oil companies want access to that oil, but the Venezuelan government nationalized it, so that the people of Venezuela benefit from oil production, not oil companies. That's why the US is trying to overthrow their government.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25786124 - 02/02/19 12:48 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I just found this article from the Wall Street journal, Venezuelan Lawmakers Anoint New Leader They Hope Will Replace Maduro. They are blatantly lying, and sayinng that the Venezuelan people chose this man.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #25786126 - 02/02/19 12:48 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

the oil companies always get their shit back in the end, one way or another.  look what happened in mexico with "modernizing" PEMEX.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #25786127 - 02/02/19 12:50 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Latin American countries need to hold prolonged investigations to determine if the U.S. has meddled in their elections.

........Oh yeah, and the CIA inspired coups too.

I really think that Venezuela has to recruits some military support from other foreign nations, such as Russia. That's the only way to stop something like this. Americans don't even know what's going on, and the propagandist machine that is our media is blatantly lying to us.

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25786199 - 02/02/19 01:19 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Americans don't even know what's going on, and the propagandist machine that is our media is blatantly lying to us.

Ain't that the truth.  I'm afraid the people in this forum know WAY more than the people on Main St.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods] * 1
    #25786243 - 02/02/19 01:46 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Pence creeps me out the way he lurks behind trump making sure he signs what he needs to sign and - i presume - making sure he wipes his ass. He’s like the butler

Meanwhile Melania dresses for a safari

He's litterally waiting for Trump to die. According to a biographer Pence has believed that God wants him to be president since he was a teenager.

"His decision to accept Donald Trump's offer to be his running mate - it even goes back much further," D'Antonio claimed. "By the time he had left high school, he had decided that he was going to be president of the United States. ... He thought God was calling him to, now, be vice president and function as a president-in-waiting."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/403924-author-pence-thinks-god-calling-him-to-be-president%3famp

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25786272 - 02/02/19 02:00 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Americans don't even know what's going on, and the propagandist machine that is our media is blatantly lying to us.

Ain't that the truth.  I'm afraid the people in this forum know WAY more than the people on Main St.

It is alarming to see how the media has literally become a propagandist machine for the government in so many ways. I don't know why people aren't more upset about this. It's actually quite terrifying.

What the WSJ is saying about Venezuela is patently false. There is no ambiguity about the situation. They are blatantly, brazenly just flat out lying about what's going on.

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/02/19 02:01 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25786311 - 02/02/19 02:13 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I can only agree.  :awesomenod:

--------------------

OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #25786438 - 02/02/19 02:55 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:

It is alarming to see how the media has literally become a propagandist machine for the government in so many ways. I don't know why people aren't more upset about this. It's actually quite terrifying.

What the WSJ is saying about Venezuela is patently false. There is no ambiguity about the situation. They are blatantly, brazenly just flat out lying about what's going on.

yeah its sad that people can get through their entire lives without questioning the dominant narrative.

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Tipote]
    #25786474 - 02/02/19 03:11 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Hilarious.  :lol:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25786570 - 02/02/19 03:52 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Lee Camp is always funny, and he states the obvious about Venezuela if you're still on the fence...

Edit:  Note that only the first 12 minutes are about Venezuela.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (02/02/19 04:12 PM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25786640 - 02/02/19 04:34 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Those people in tipote's video were members of the house?

--------------------
FARTS

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder