Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25793552 - 02/05/19 07:28 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bari Weiss:  (reading her cell phone) 'Rep Tulsi Gabbard in the early 2000's touted working for her father's anti-gay organization which mobilized and passed a measure against same sex marriage in Hawaii and promoted controversial conversion therapy.'  Ya.  FYI." (mic drop)

For those as dumb as Bari Weiss, Tulsi isn't anti-gay.  She grew up in a conservative family and has since totally changed her views.

She issued a very sincere apology on her Twitter page and YouTube.  So much for the Bari Weiss mic drop.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25793830 - 02/05/19 10:11 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I think I read that Bari Weiss is only 21 years old. I don't know why the NYT thinks she has any business writing opinion articles at that age. No 21 year old has ever had a good opinion. She was a teenager 3 days ago...

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25793844 - 02/05/19 10:16 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25793851 - 02/05/19 10:20 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

That's weird.  Someone removed her birthdate from Wikipedia.  She's still 34.  And still dumb as dirt.

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25794030 - 02/06/19 12:42 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
That's weird.  Someone removed her birthdate from Wikipedia.  She's still 34.  And still dumb as dirt.

I actually read that in a reddit comment, so...

She's 21.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Rocky mountain hood rat
 User Gallery

Loc: ation
    #25795040 - 02/06/19 12:25 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Seeing as she graduated from university in 2007, I'd say it's safe to assume
she's older than 21 :lol:

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: natedawgnow]
    #25795061 - 02/06/19 12:39 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

natedawgnow said:
Seeing as she graduated from university in 2007, I'd say it's safe to assume
she's older than 21 :lol:

I refuse to believe that toady is older than me.

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25798382 - 02/07/19 11:32 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #25798401 - 02/07/19 11:58 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I love Kyle.  :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

He really exposes the propaganda of the mainstream news.

It's actually kind of nice that Tulsi is getting some early press coverage, even if it is all negative, because people are being exposed to her and hopefully they'll get to hear other perspectives from people like Kyle Kulinski, Jimmy Dore, etc. as a result.

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25798428 - 02/08/19 12:19 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I love Kyle.  :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

He really exposes the propaganda of the mainstream news.

It's actually kind of nice that Tulsi is getting some early press coverage, even if it is all negative, because people are being exposed to her and hopefully they'll get to hear other perspectives from people like Kyle Kulinski, Jimmy Dore, etc. as a result.

I agree. She also handled them so well! There are some other videos from this interview.

The article that Kacie Hunt was referring to, which said that Tulsi Gabbard was being propped up by the Russian propaganda machine, was debunked by the New York Times! That's why Tulsi almost laughed at her. Later that day, Hunt posted an article by RT on the subject, suggesting that it was RT who debunked it, and that they are an arm of the Russian propaganda machine.

You know, I never bought this Russia shit for one second, even back when they were saying it about Donald Trump. It all always sounded like horse shit to me. Especially with the way the US military was playing footsie with Russia in Syria, as if to spark a war.

I have to wonder, do the American people by-and-large believe the mainstream media about all of this Russia garbage?

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/08/19 12:20 AM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25798449 - 02/08/19 12:39 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

RT's response. This is pretty funny.

Holy shit, this twitter feed is hillarious! lol

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/08/19 01:20 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25798617 - 02/08/19 04:16 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Koods seems to like the Washington Post, or at least he posts their a lot of their stuff here before it gets debunked.  :shrug:

I don’t think I’ve ever posted an editorial from the Washington Post. The editorials are not news. They are where people spout their opinions. At least you called him a columnist this time, but you often conflate what appears on the opinion page with their news reporting. If it’s written by a columnist, then its not the opinion or work of the Washington post, but you will still frame it as “the washington post says.”.

Often times they run competing columns next to each other.

Which one is the reporting by the post? Neither

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Koods seems to like the Washington Post, or at least he posts their a lot of their stuff here before it gets debunked.  :shrug:

I used to like the Washington post.

I think a good rule of thumb, is to understand that mainstream news media is particularly bad during election season.

But you don’t now because of the opinions of people who are paid to have various opinions, some of which are guaranteed to annoy you? You guys seem to judge the work of the actual reporters that appear on the first 20 pages based on the opinions of the partisans that appear on the last four.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25798621 - 02/08/19 04:25 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

We're all dumb as dirt from being yelled at.  Thinking we heard and resisted is an illusion.  I hear all sorts of things just like Rhizo.  But rhizo does some dumb stuff on drugs.

I don't know who to vote for, because they always become a target of the shadow.  Thinking we felt emotion is very wrong because things are supposed to be beautiful.  People get trapped up in missions however.  There was a lot of shaman in Vietnam and people aren't sure what that means.  They're usually willing to die for it.  That's the sad part and I really don't like that part of the shadow/collective conscious.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #25798678 - 02/08/19 05:22 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever posted an editorial from the Washington Post. The editorials are not news. They are where people spout their opinions. At least you called him a columnist this time, but you often conflate what appears on the opinion page with their news reporting. If it’s written by a columnist, then its not the opinion or work of the Washington post, but you will still frame it as “the washington post says.”

Often times they run competing columns next to each other.

Which one is the reporting by the post? Neither

Fine, we can agree the Washingtonton post prints dubmass opinions.

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
I used to like the Washington post.

I think a good rule of thumb, is to understand that mainstream news media is particularly bad during election season.

But you don’t now because of the opinions of people who are paid to have various opinions, some of which are guaranteed to annoy you? You guys seem to judge the work of the actual reporters that appear on the first 20 pages based on the opinions of the partisans that appear on the last four.

No.  You've been burned by WAPO news articles countless times, like when they accused Russian hackers of invading the U.S. electricity grid to deny Vermonters heat during the winter (they retracted that story).

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25798686 - 02/08/19 05:31 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Who accused Russian hackers of invading the grid ?

Just to be clear. The utility issued a statement saying they found code indicating Russian hackers had accessed their system. They notified the federal government. The governor of Vermont issued a statement. A Vermont senator issued a statement. Federal investigators confirmed the investigation.

You think it’s the Washington posts fault for reporting it? And they’re to blame for a
Mistake made by the utility? Theee days later, they updated the story when investigators realized the utility was wrong. That wasn’t a retraction.

You need to be a little more savvy in the way you consume news. There was nothing wrong with reporting a story like that. When government officials announce something like a Russian hack attempt, you don’t blame the media if it turns out the government was wrong. They reported the facts as they were presented.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (02/08/19 05:53 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25798696 - 02/08/19 05:45 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Looks like it was sweeper54 that got burned by that Wapo article.  Not a good source of info.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25798706 - 02/08/19 05:54 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Go back and read what I wrote. The post reported the facts they were given by industry and government officials. Don’t blame the messenger if the message was wrong.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25798710 - 02/08/19 06:01 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Looks like it was sweeper54 that got burned by that Wapo article.  Not a good source of info.

I think what you mean is sweeper and the post got burned
By Burlington Electric. Federal investigators and the governor of Vermont

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25799073 - 02/08/19 10:26 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Who accused Russian hackers of invading the grid ?

Just to be clear. The utility issued a statement saying they found code indicating Russian hackers had accessed their system. They notified the federal government. The governor of Vermont issued a statement. A Vermont senator issued a statement. Federal investigators confirmed the investigation.

Since when was an electric utility the authority on 'Russian code' lol

Are they running counter-intelligence now? How did they link the code to Russia?

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25799093 - 02/08/19 10:36 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I think what you mean is sweeper and the post got burned
By Burlington Electric. Federal investigators and the governor of Vermont

Fine.  The Washington Post, the New York Times, CNN, and other mainstream sources are notorious for getting burned on Russia stories.

RT.com got it right.  It's good to have a source that fact checks what they print.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate