Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game.
    #25771034 - 01/27/19 01:36 AM (5 months, 17 days ago)

Pats or Rams.  Just writing that makes me want to slit my throat over this matchup, whatever.  Seriously though.  If one is a fan of these teams, great.  If one has "sour grapes", great, if one wants to talk about any of these things post.

2.5 for the Pats.  I am vacationing and having some fun yet would not pay or bet a penny on this game.  Thoughts?  Will doubt I will watch it but want to see if there is some intelligence out there.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25771041 - 01/27/19 01:39 AM (5 months, 17 days ago)

No, I know I will watch parts of it.  Will be by a lake and a city in Texas at this time.  Is fun to watch such events with strangers or post about it like now.  Going with the Saints fans and will be a complete asshole.  Some on the Shroomery will be used to that however, maybe a atom bomb will strike the Georgia dome and we all go back thinking, what is life really for and about?  Just a joke.

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Alchemy

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Barnaby]
    #25771740 - 01/27/19 11:09 AM (5 months, 16 days ago)

The Georgia Dome has been gone for quite a long time buddy.

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: mycosis]
    #25771809 - 01/27/19 11:33 AM (5 months, 16 days ago)

So what is the corp. name now?  Just so I can get my tickets to the fucking capital of the United States?  That one I do know for straight singles.

--------------------

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

#25771819 - 01/27/19 11:35 AM (5 months, 16 days ago)

Still who is taking who?  And does anyone give a shit?

--------------------

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

#25771826 - 01/27/19 11:37 AM (5 months, 16 days ago)

I thought the Benz was parked at New Orleans.  But I guess the Benz is now in Atlanta.:wonka:

--------------------

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

#25771829 - 01/27/19 11:39 AM (5 months, 16 days ago)

Oh well.  No Matty Ice to ice the game against the Pats.:sad:  Such a big lead, but Atlanta is Atlanta.  Park my Mercedes in front of the dome Matt.

--------------------

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

#25771857 - 01/27/19 11:47 AM (5 months, 16 days ago)

But Romo finally made it to the Superbowl.  Good for him.  I really hate the Cowboys.  Lol.  Aikman/Romo, yeah.

--------------------

OnlineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #25772474 - 01/27/19 05:02 PM (5 months, 16 days ago)

Patriots will cover the spread no problem.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

Mindfulness creates a space between stimulus and response

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #25773983 - 01/28/19 07:26 AM (5 months, 15 days ago)

Most likely.  But do you want them to?  Not a fan of the Pats.  But the lesser of two evils is my choice.  Glad Phillie beat them last year.

I write a lot about spreads but never bet with a team I really dislike.  The Jets thing, and deflated ball thing, I just think they are cheats.  And I don't like the New England area. 

So spreads are usually quite accurate in most cases to the outcome and why I bring it up. I do like to gamble on sports since I follow it so closely yet there are only a few I feel completely sure on in the NFL, NBA, and NCAA football.  I just call it loose bets when I am not sure, like spinning a roulette wheel and seeing where it lands.

Tired of the Pats, hope Brady retires soon and their is some other team in the Superbowl for once, still laugh that the SF QB said he was better then Brady, and hope the Rams win.  Not touching this one.  And still hate the Seahawks for how they ended that superbowl.

Just my thoughts.  Flip a coin on this one.

--------------------

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

#25773987 - 01/28/19 07:29 AM (5 months, 15 days ago)

I wish I could play an endless loop of that non-call of that game that won it for the Rams.  Saints fans, I feel your pain.  But in the long run, is just a game and you got one.  God I am glad I didn't go to that game.

--------------------

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#25775490 - 01/28/19 09:56 PM (5 months, 15 days ago)

I'll take the Cheatriots in that game. Cannot stand the Rams and the NFL is clearly cheating for them. So why not have them lose to the biggest NFL cheaters of all time! :awesomenod:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
    #25776049 - 01/29/19 08:08 AM (5 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Barnaby said:
I wish I could play an endless loop of that non-call of that game that won it for the Rams.  Saints fans, I feel your pain.  But in the long run, is just a game and you got one.  God I am glad I didn't go to that game.

So are the 70,000 people that were there.

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (total devastation)

Loc: Boston
Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #25785779 - 02/02/19 11:46 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
I'll take the Cheatriots in that game. Cannot stand the Rams and the NFL is clearly cheating for them. So why not have them lose to the biggest NFL cheaters of all time! :awesomenod:

It's funny, every team besides yours either cheats or the NFL cheats for them.

How many times do the patriots need to make Superbowls before you finally say "maybe they are just that good, and they only got in trouble because there was some pissed off jealous former employees trying to knock down the pats"

I wouldn't expect such sound logic from a Seahawks fan.

"It's called halo"-pete Carroll

--------------------
I do not receive PMs. I can't read them so don't bother. If you need to get in touch with me or ask me anything go to my bio and get my email address

The transcendental object at the end of time. The ruler of all. It can make it rain and bring tears too your eyes. It is holy. It is made of mind, syntax, and data. It is the alpha and omega...the philosophers stone. It is our end-state. Have you seen me? 👽

RIP JVELLS

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #25785937 - 02/02/19 01:10 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

I think the number far outnumbers that. Just as a sports fan.  Even if it was my favorite team.  I would rather they lose if that turned out to be the outcome.  For those that cheer those that see a player obviously take down a player and then look around, with arms up, playing the idiot. 

Or in basketball, when a guy hacks someone and holds one hands on his hands and acts incredulous that a foul was called on him.  Reminds me the first time that in the NBA a guy did a flop in the 70's I think, and did a fake flop.  The guy considered it an insult and lack of sportsmanship, and punched him in the face and got kicked out.

In modern times, why I hate Ginobli.  I will never remember him as a HOF with a lot of titles, but the ultimate flopper.

As far as tomorrow.  The Pats cheat, they lost picks, it's proven for what they have been caught for.  And they win.  Whatever.  Seattle, most exciting moment for a long time in a superbowl and then the throw.  People will remember that much more than the demolition of Denver and that ring. 

Getting excited about the S.B.  Don't care about either but will be good to see football after two weeks.  No picks and haven't even looked at the spread.  Just plenty of beer and enjoy an unofficial American holiday.  Good day to invite woman over as well to actually watch football with someone that is single, lol. 

Enjoy the game people.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (total devastation)

Loc: Boston
    #25786248 - 02/02/19 03:50 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

I just don't get why people seem to think the pats are the only team who broke rules over the years.

Jets..caught for spygate

Eli manning putting football's in damn ovens and Aaron Rodgers over inflating football's(I know that's technically not a rule break but it shows how common it is to dink with the balls)

Falcons pumping in crowd noise

Saints with bounty gate

Mike tomlin trying to trip an opponent

Jerry rice using stickem

49ers and Broncos spraying silicone on their lineman jerseys so it's hard to grab them

That's just off the top of my head...why doesn't anyone else get the title as "cheaters"

If you want to argue spygate was an advantage than fine..But can we agree that deflategate was absolutely nothing? Brady isn't a cheater..if anyone is, bill belichick is..along with almost everyone else. Just because the patriots win all the time doesnt make them anymore of a cheat than the other franchises

But I get it, people want a reason to diminish what Brady has done and all they have is deflategate. If I wasnt a pats fan I would probably do the same while knowing deep down I'm just talking bullshit.

And for the life of me I cannot understand those who are sick of the patriots in the Superbowl. Every Superbowl they have been in have been A+ games to watch and have been legendary, win or lose. They always give the people the best games possible. Once Brady is gone from the league, I think most of you will miss his epic games, wins and losses, and maybe even respect him. He really is a good guy that just loves football. Guys like James Harrison love tom Brady. That has too say something..hes considered a street OG dude.

--------------------
I do not receive PMs. I can't read them so don't bother. If you need to get in touch with me or ask me anything go to my bio and get my email address

The transcendental object at the end of time. The ruler of all. It can make it rain and bring tears too your eyes. It is holy. It is made of mind, syntax, and data. It is the alpha and omega...the philosophers stone. It is our end-state. Have you seen me? 👽

RIP JVELLS

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (02/02/19 08:50 PM)

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25786813 - 02/02/19 08:28 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Inter-Stellar UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25787853 - 02/03/19 11:48 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Im going with the Rams.

Patriots have been to the Super Bowl so many times. Hope its a good game.

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

Re: OK. Boring Superbowl. Who are people going with and I have no bias in this game. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25788162 - 02/03/19 02:41 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Yeah, Fan X or something like that took the Eagles last year and is putting a million on the Rams this year money line.  He also bet on millions when the Astros won the world series 2 years ago.  Has made 24 million so not doing so bad.  Guessing insider information after the Saints game.  I can't even imagine what it would be like to put a million on a game.

Seriously though, hope the Rams win.  When Brady is gone the Pats will be irrelevant.  Tired of them.  Like the Cowboys during their run and the endless Bills matchups.  Just a entertaining game.  St. Louis got a championship, do they count that as superbowl titles now that it is L.A. if they do win?

And now for the beginning of the history of the NFL and superbowl.  For those that watch one football game a year and are female.  God I wish it was the Chiefs against the Saints.  I really don't care.  And they have Romo, as pre-game has started for 4 or 5 hours who is best remembered for the failed two point conversion that still makes me laugh compared to Aikman, who is amazing.  It is like a show now, not a game.  Blah, sour grapes over the Saints.  Enjoy the game people.

--------------------

Edited by Barnaby (02/03/19 02:57 PM)

OfflineBarnaby
Yeah, but...
Male

#25788212 - 02/03/19 03:17 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

The Hoodie.

Pats don't cheat!  No way.  They are so good, ask the Jets.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Sports Forum