Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
An important message from your friend sally saftey * 4
    #25769347 - 01/26/19 04:21 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

if you read any of this atleast read the next few sentences.

NEVER have a laptop on your lap near your reproductive organs.  NEVER sleep with the cell phone under your pillow or near your head.  A tablet is meant to use on a table.  Never carry a cell phone in your bra.  Don't put it in your pocket either.

If you read the legal fine print in your cell phone settings by the FCC states that cell phones operate above the standard safety guidelines.
(these guidelines were created over 20 years ago and they have not been updated, I heard.) It also clearly says to use secondary device to communicate when using the phone.

Physicans for safe technology put together a great site of many articles and studies that discuss electromagnetic radiation and the adverse affects it has on human health.    ...for those of you who don't know what that is its everything wireless emits radiation (things like your cellphones, wifi routers, public wifi hotspots, cellphone towers, etc. They run on the frequency of the microwave spectrum)

"Wi-Fi radio frequencies used are typically in the range of 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. These frequencies penetrate living organisms and target cell structures"

from my understanding the 2.4G affects red blood cells that carry hemoglobin.  The new 5G affects cells carrying oxygen.  I guess calcium also.  There is a wide range of diseases and effects seen in the immune system, the nervous system and the reproductive system.

I see this page also includes recent studies of how much male sperm motility has dropped in American males (by 50% if I heard correctly) and causes DNA fragmentation.

Anyway you guys should educate yourselves if you care to.  especially those of you with children... if you like your kids you should read this.

here friends...
http://mdsafetech.org/wi-fi-effects/

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: sprinkles] * 2
    #25769409 - 01/26/19 05:32 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Great message, not sure what good it's gonna do by this point though sprinks; we're over the top of the bell curve now when it comes to dropping fertility and testosterone levels in males and the social ramifications of having such frequent/constant communications only through text IMO. Coupled with the increasing pendulum swing of female power/dominance in light of the many years of subjugation and oppression at the hands of males which, it seems, is increasingly postulated as the cause of said swing, it makes for a bad time for us all. The Western empire is rotten at its core, I know you know that, and all the messages of/for change are just lost in the mire of the constant, unrelenting, unremitting electronic communication which is flying round this globe at levels and speeds that our brains simply cannot comprehend.

May as well find ones own peace in ones own bubble as it comes crashing down around us at this point IMO.

Trying to change things on such a large scale is a fools errand IMO.

I like that you're trying though, it's sweet.

I am too, in my own way.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineHigh Night Expanse
Vast Embrace ♬
Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25769456 - 01/26/19 06:24 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Good effort and reminder

Related to this the other day i picked up my phone after waking up. Asked myself what is this difference that i feel.... realized my phone was on air plane mode.

Invisiblesacramentum
the twilight is ours
Male User Gallery

Loc: far away from the sun
Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: High Night Expanse]
    #25769511 - 01/26/19 07:10 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I sleep with my iphone under my foreskin.

Invisiblesacramentum
the twilight is ours
Male User Gallery

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: sacramentum] * 2
    #25769514 - 01/26/19 07:13 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I've done far more damage (none) working with vacuum tube and solid state tesla coils, radio transmitters, rf generators and HF resonators and amplifiers all working at hundreds to thousands of watts than my cellphone or computer could ever do:shrug:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #25769521 - 01/26/19 07:14 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you Sally Safety.

The electronics are blockingnour natural psychic abilities. Its time to turn off the devices sometimes and listen to within.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #25769630 - 01/26/19 08:26 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It's the elephant in the room, everyone knows it's poison yet here I am on one killing myself with it....

Gotta keep an eye out for my little girl (kids these days are fucking INSANE at figuring out technology, and she's only 2)

Gotta tell my girl but I know that'll be in one ear out the other, people just HAVE to facebook....at least I cut that out 3 years ago

Offlinethealienthatategod
retrovertigo
Female

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: stzacrack]
    #25769741 - 01/26/19 09:46 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

i'm on the safety committee as well.

i would like to get rid of my cell phone,

but it would be impossible to run a business without it.

Quote:

the scientists, who have studied the impact of electromagnetic waves on human eye, say that cell phone usage can also lead to early cataract in lens apart from affecting retina, cornea and other ocular systems of the eye.

While scientists across the globe are still debating whether cell phone radiation exposure results in brain tumors, a new study carried out by scientists at Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT) has revealed that cell phones also affect eyes.

“The wavelength of wireless signals (which is about 2 to 2.5 cm) used for cell phones and other wireless terminals matches with that received by the human eye. The dielectric constant (absorption capacity) of eye tissues is around 70 which is greater than unity (above 50). This means that the eye can absorb electromagnetic energy very quickly,” explains Dwivedi.

These scientists have also recommended that a mobile handset should be kept as far as possible from the eye. “It should not be used more than is necessary. A user should avoid use of mobile in rural areas or a car where the cell phone uses more power and the SAR value can be ten or hundred times higher than the normal,” they suggest.

“The problem is not that the eye absorbs the energy, but that the heat absorbed by the eye does not get transmitted or radiated out of the body,” says Dwivedi, adding that prolonged usage of cell phones can affect retina, sclera, lens, cornea as well as vitreous humour which are parts of the human eye.

https://www.rfsafe.com/study-cell-phone-radiation-can-damage-eyes-cause-early-cataracts/

OfflineSvetaketu
The Devil's Avocado 🥑
Male

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: thealienthatategod] * 5
    #25769913 - 01/26/19 11:30 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:

...for those of you who don't know what that is its everything wireless emits radiation (things like your cellphones, wifi routers, public wifi hotspots, cellphone towers, etc.)

Also the sun. And campfires. Not to mention lightbulbs, the stars, and the nationwide radio waves.

So really to be safe, you should avoid sunlight entirely, stay indoors until night time.
Keep away from campfires and lightbulbs, dangerous dangerous EM radiation there.
Avoiding the radio waves will be tricky, you could try to move to one of the Radio dead spots around the US, but if that seems too difficult you could just become a mole person, live in an underground cave/bunker and line your walls with lead.

That way you'll surely avoid the cancer.

Don't worry your eyes will adjust to the lack of electromagnetic radiation eventually.

--------------------
LAGM2020
LAGM2021

InvisibleBoomer The Great
Male
Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: Svetaketu] * 1
    #25769921 - 01/26/19 11:36 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you. Finally someone with some sense in this thread. :lol:

Invisiblesacramentum
the twilight is ours
Male User Gallery

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: Boomer The Great] * 2
    #25769968 - 01/26/19 12:03 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

This thread should be in the conspiracy forum

retrovertigo
Female

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: Svetaketu]
    #25769988 - 01/26/19 12:17 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Svetaketu said:
Quote:

sprinkles said:

...for those of you who don't know what that is its everything wireless emits radiation (things like your cellphones, wifi routers, public wifi hotspots, cellphone towers, etc.)

Also the sun. And campfires. Not to mention lightbulbs, the stars, and the nationwide radio waves.

So really to be safe, you should avoid sunlight entirely, stay indoors until night time.
Keep away from campfires and lightbulbs, dangerous dangerous EM radiation there.
Avoiding the radio waves will be tricky, you could try to move to one of the Radio dead spots around the US, but if that seems too difficult you could just become a mole person, live in an underground cave/bunker and line your walls with lead.

That way you'll surely avoid the cancer.

Don't worry your eyes will adjust to the lack of electromagnetic radiation eventually.

the sun, campfires, and the stars are natural things....

to be presumptuous, i assumed OP was talking about the dangers in man-made technologies.

unnatural things

what kind of 'progressive' path are we moving along in re-guards to our technological evolution?

a human being, acting on their own natural sense of fairness rather than with conformity to the rules of the technological system will be regard as “unethical” or “irresponsible” according to the system.

technology may give you the chance to adapt to it through the process of natural selection, but more than likely, if you do not adapt to the new environment of technology, you will be adjusted to fit this environment, and your natural human needs will be artificially re-designed. human needs are retrofitted and modified with technology to fit into its physical and social environments.

there is no reason to stop at any particular point.

modifications will continue until the nature of man has been utterly transformed.

Invisibleazzbo

Loc: Flag
    #25770116 - 01/26/19 01:27 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Out of all the conspiracy groups I've joined over the years, 5G has to be among the funniest. Imagine your entire cause is stopping telephone poles being built and hiding from radio waves XD

Those guys crack me up

retrovertigo
Female

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: azzbo]
    #25770211 - 01/26/19 02:17 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

these waves can go around corners.

there will be no escape from this. (at this time)

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: thealienthatategod] * 2
    #25770257 - 01/26/19 02:44 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thealienthatategod said:
the sun, campfires, and the stars are natural things....

natural doesnt mean safe.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

retrovertigo
Female

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: k00laid]
    #25770278 - 01/26/19 02:58 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

of course they're dangerous,

but again, the OP didn't make a thread talking about how dangerous solar radiation is....

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #25770440 - 01/26/19 04:17 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

This new g5 network is going to make some serious damage if it gets build

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

OfflineSvetaketu
The Devil's Avocado 🥑
Male

Re: An important message from your friend sally saftey [Re: thealienthatategod] * 1
    #25770526 - 01/26/19 05:14 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Solar radiation is part of the electromagnetic spectrum.

This thread is about the purported dangers of Electromagnetic Radiation. I'm pointing out that the lethality of radiation has nothing to do with natural vs man-made and has everything to do with the wavelength of light being emitted.

Even the highest frequency "5G" signals are no shorter than a 1mm wavelength, meaning they fall under the "radiowaves/microwaves" category, and are therefore non-ionizing. As in, with extreme amounts of energy behind them, they could heat something up (like your microwave does) but they do not possess the necessary energy to damage DNA and cause mutations leading to cancer.

Now, compare that to the sun, which DOES emit ionizing radiation, in the form of UV light.

UV light has a wavelength of 10nm.

This is the lowest frequency light capable of damaging DNA.

Just to be clear, 1mm = 1,000,000nm.

So no, 5G is not going to give you cancer.

Ever.

But the sun will :sun:

Edited by Svetaketu (01/26/19 05:15 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder