Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next >
InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25965394 - 04/30/19 11:23 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I dunno, those opposition protestors don't seem to have a legit IED that can threaten those APCs.

I generally side with rock throwers over mechanized military/paramilitary groups.  This is a tough one for me because past experience/"my gut" are pulling in me 2 directions because I also tend to assume that the U.S. is ultimately behind virtually any destabilization in this hemisphere.  :shrug:

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Edited by ballsalsa (04/30/19 11:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25965423 - 04/30/19 11:47 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

That’s a pretty arrogant viewpoint. You are denying those people their own free will. They aren’t standing up for themselves... they’re just America’s puppets and useful idiots. All fal does is deligitimize the desires and needs of people who are living in hell. Fal once posted an article that said anti-maduro protesters looked too healthy and well fed and were likely CIA plants.

If the protesters were Palestinian and the assault vehicles were Israeli, there is no way in hell Fal would ever take the position e just did.

Just think what he is defending: Someone in a crowd threw a Molotov cocktail at a rather sturdy vehicle likely designed to withstand that kind of thing, that vehicle then takes a run at anyone who happens to be in its path. At least if they used guns they could target the person who threw the bomb. Running over a crowd of people is essentially a war crime.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25965432 - 04/30/19 11:54 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I generally agree with you.  But whatever happened before that got censored out of the video.  Here's some older footage of a similar thing:

I'd feel threatened if I were those cops.  :shrug:

In this case, police who were not inside the vehicles were being attacked, and a vehicle was used to push them away.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (05/01/19 12:03 AM)

InvisibleJHOVA
Post whore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #25965438 - 04/30/19 11:57 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-48114826

those vehicles are engaging guys throwing thousands of rocks at them. all david needed was a rock and all abdul needed was a rock to stone his wife. rocks kill.
the footage and narritive is crafted to make maduro look bad.

See what leftists fail to see is the corporate capitialist uses antifa as their war dogs in conflicts like this. they will discard them so fast once the revolution is over.

--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods] * 1
    #25965463 - 05/01/19 12:17 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I notice your fake news source deceived you about "hundreds of thousands" of people attempting a coup.

There are 50,000 people in this photo alone. At least.

And what is that a photo of?  Today's failed coup attempt?

Notice that koods didn't respond to my question.  It's likely because he knows he just posted an older photo that he used to try and lie to all of us to get us to believe his fake news.

Quote:

koods said:
Fal once posted an article that said anti-maduro protesters looked too healthy and well fed and were likely CIA plants.

For anyone interested, here is that post.  My article didn't say these were CIA plants, but supporters of a CIA poster boy.  A second straight lie from koods.

Since we're talking about coups here, I think it's time for the shroomery to stage its own coup:
Is koods fit to be a moderator on the shroomery?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (05/01/19 12:14 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods] * 2
    #25965469 - 05/01/19 12:20 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The government ran over protesters with assault vehicles. That’s what happened. It’s pretty distgusting what kind of behavior you are willing to justify.

you realize "the government" is not a physical, tangible thing, right?  this might also explain your russophobia, if you don't understand this.

"the government" is an organization of individuals acting partially in the interest of a whole, and partially in the interest of their own, as circumstances change.  it's not a single entity like you or i.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods]
    #25965475 - 05/01/19 12:30 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
All fal does is deligitimize the desires and needs of people who are living in hell.

Evidence was just posted showing that the US sanctions resulted in the deaths of over 40,000 Venezuelans.  Do you think me not being pissed about an injured protester is worse than you not being pissed about 40,000 deaths caused by US sanctions?

Quote:

koods said:
Just think what he is defending: Someone in a crowd threw a Molotov cocktail at a rather sturdy vehicle likely designed to withstand that kind of thing, that vehicle then takes a run at anyone who happens to be in its path. At least if they used guns they could target the person who threw the bomb. Running over a crowd of people is essentially a war crime.

We don't know if that's what happened because the video censored whatever happened beforehand.

If you look at the other video I posted above, you'll see that the protesters attacked police who were not inside armored vehicles, and an armored vehicle was used to push them back to protect the lives of the police who were being attacked.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25965807 - 05/01/19 07:33 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Actually dude we should drone strike Caracas now because Maduro couldn’t put down the coup we launched without any injuries.

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods]
    #25965858 - 05/01/19 08:06 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
That’s a pretty arrogant viewpoint. You are denying those people their own free will. They aren’t standing up for themselves... they’re just America’s puppets and useful idiots.

the two are not mutually exclusive.
fwiw, i don't think it was right to ram those people with an APC

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25965927 - 05/01/19 08:52 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Actually dude we should drone strike Caracas now because Maduro couldn’t put down the coup we launched without any injuries.

That may be what's going to happen...

--------------------

OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25966040 - 05/01/19 10:23 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

InvisibleYesum
Furry as Fuc
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Part of Town
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Tipote] * 1
    #25966167 - 05/01/19 11:47 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Do you realize the kind of meat grinder that would be if we were to drop forces into the jungle down there.  I'm just saying that's some of the thickest jungle in the world. And there civilian army knows it like the back of there hands.

I'm not saying wed loose the fight.  But we'd loose a lot getting it

--------------------

InvisibleYangSupporter
Stranger
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Yesum]
    #25966501 - 05/01/19 03:24 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

A single mom wakes up in Ohio. She has a sharp pain in her side but no healthcare. Can she make it to the doctor in between her 2 jobs? Can she afford it? On the bus to work the potholes in the road magnify the pain. A tear falls down her cheek, "we must stop Maduro", she cries

From Secular Talk Kyle Kulinski

--------------------
https://youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25966534 - 05/01/19 03:46 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting take from the Ron Paul Liberty Report.

Watch from 10:32 - 11:05

They say that since Guaido has been unsuccessful at regime change thus far, the US's best bet might be for Guaido to be killed so we could have an excuse to invade.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25966736 - 05/01/19 06:26 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
...the US's best bet might be for Guaido to be killed so we could have an excuse to invade.

Heck, maybe we don't even need to go that far:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday the U.S. is prepared to take military action in Venezuela "if that's what's required."

The Venezuelan people don't seem to get it.  American Democracy means you take whatever President we give you, or else...

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #25967043 - 05/01/19 09:21 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

The hawks and the establishement want to go gang-busters in Venzuela.  NO WAY.

Has that ever worked before?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: starfire_xes] * 2
    #25967211 - 05/01/19 11:13 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

That depends on what you mean by "worked".

Will it make big oil companies lots of money?  Probably
Will it make the Venezuelan people better off?  No way

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25977002 - 05/07/19 01:11 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Tucker Carlson nails it again.  When did Faux News become a better source than MSNBC?

Meanwhile, Rachael Maddow expresses her strong support for John Bolton from 4:40 - 5:40.

Seriously - what the fuck?  Rachael used to be great, until she became a Russiagate conspiracy theorist, followed by a leading war monger.

--------------------

OfflineTipote
petty crook and transvestite
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK/France/US
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Yesum] * 2
    #25979515 - 05/08/19 09:23 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Yesum said:
Do you realize the kind of meat grinder that would be if we were to drop forces into the jungle down there.  I'm just saying that's some of the thickest jungle in the world. And there civilian army knows it like the back of there hands.

I'm not saying wed loose the fight.  But we'd loose a lot getting it

absolutely, guerilla fighters would certainly give the US a bloody nose, perhaps enough to remind them of Vietnam and the political and human costs that brought.

--------------------
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25982886 - 05/09/19 10:01 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Seriously - what the fuck?  Rachael used to be great, until she became a Russiagate conspiracy theorist, followed by a leading war monger.

I can't fucking stand Rachel Maddow. All of the supposed left wing new casters/late night shows have become corporatist pieces of shit. Tucker Carlson can get away with giving someone like Tulsi Gabbard a few softballs, because he isn't on a channel where it will have any impact. Fox News voters are going to vote Republican. They aren't going to vote for Gabbard. Morning Joe even gave Bernie a bit of positive coverage, when it was evident that he was going to lose. It's good for their brand.

Bill Maher is a piece of shit too. I wish John Stewart would reclaim the daily show. He was great! Colbert was much better in character too. Now he's a fucking hack.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder