Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25795845 - 02/06/19 06:58 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

All seems solved.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25795959 - 02/06/19 07:54 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

United States is well known for using drone strikes to accomplish such things.

The drones that are used by the military and not the kind that were used in Venezuela. The Venezuela drones were drones you can buy at Walmart.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods] * 1
    #25796020 - 02/06/19 08:15 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Ya, because if we wanted to assassinate Maduro, we'd fly in a drone that had a clear American signature, maybe even with the US flag and military markings on it.  :facepalm:

This thread was over at [/thread].

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: christopera]
    #25796220 - 02/06/19 09:57 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

christopera said:

You know, the irony of this thread is that for a short while koods gave Trump credit for caring about the Venezuelan people, even though he knows Trump couldn't care less about his own people.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25796254 - 02/06/19 10:11 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
You know, the irony of this thread is that for a short while koods gave Trump credit for caring about the Venezuelan people, even though he knows Trump couldn't care less about his own people.

How did he give Trump credit for caring about Venezuelans?

Why would that racist dirtbag piece of shit give a fuck about Venezuelan people? Maybe it's their women. I love South American women... Definitely over Russian chicks.

I'm kinda drunk, but that comment felt appropriate.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/06/19 10:12 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25796294 - 02/06/19 10:47 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Ya, because if we wanted to assassinate Maduro, we'd fly in a drone that had a clear American signature, maybe even with the US flag and military markings on it.  :facepalm:

The only similarity between the drones used by the military to remotely attack targets and the drone used in the assasination attempt is the word “drone.” The cia/military drones are multi million dollar remote controlled aircraft only slightly smaller than manned aircraft that fire gps guided missiles. The the drone used in carcas was a $1000 quadcopter with some explosives taped to it. The carcass attack was pure amateur hour. It’s seems like the type of scheme hatched in someone’s basement. You can’t on one hand say that the use of drones points to the US, when the us drone program bears absolutely no resemblance to the clearly amateur attempt on maduro’s life with a quadcopter fitted with what is essentially a suicide vest.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25796299 - 02/06/19 10:52 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
How did he give Trump credit for caring about Venezuelans?

I guess you're right.  He's been denying US interference.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods]
    #25796303 - 02/06/19 10:56 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The only similarity between the drones used by the military to remotely attack targets and the drone used in the assasination attempt is the word “drone.” The cia/military drones are multi million dollar remote controlled aircraft only slightly smaller than manned aircraft that fire gps guided missiles. The the drone used in carcas was a $1000 quadcopter with some explosives taped to it.

Again, the US wouldn't announce an illegal assassinad to the world.  Of course we'd make it look like it wasn't us.

Quote:

koods said:
You can’t on one hand say that the use of drones points to the US, when the us drone program bears absolutely no resemblance to the clearly amateur attempt on maduro’s life with a quadcopter fitted with what is essentially a suicide vest.

You can if you have evidence that the US sponsored the attack.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (02/06/19 11:07 PM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25796334 - 02/06/19 11:26 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

The only similarity between the drones used by the military to remotely attack targets and the drone used in the assasination attempt is the word “drone.” The cia/military drones are multi million dollar remote controlled aircraft only slightly smaller than manned aircraft that fire gps guided missiles. The the drone used in carcas was a $1000 quadcopter with some explosives taped to it. The carcass attack was pure amateur hour. It’s seems like the type of scheme hatched in someone’s basement. You can’t on one hand say that the use of drones points to the US, when the us drone program bears absolutely no resemblance to the clearly amateur attempt on maduro’s life with a quadcopter fitted with what is essentially a suicide vest.

Great post...

Ok ok, I got one for you bro...

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

koods said:
Evidence?

Quote:

The military arrested two of the drone pilots minutes after the attack as well as four other conspirators in the days following the attempt on Maduro’s life. Two names of terrorists involved with the plot have been released so far, they are Rayder Russo, a resident of Colombia, and Osman Delgado, a resident of the United States.

Earlier today, Venezuelan Attorney General, Tarek William Saab, said this list of suspectshas also grown since the attack to include another 19 individuals. According to the AG, many of these newly identified plotters are not actually in Venezuela so “The Public Ministry will send requests to the United States and Colombia for their cooperation to extradite those involved in this act.”

I suppose a lot of this comes down to who you believe, but there is loads of circumstantial evidence implicating the United States. We can go over it, if you would like, but you don't seem terribly interested in getting to the truth of the matter.

Here are some points to consider.

- I don't think it's terribly controversial to suggest that the United States wants Maduro killed.
- The United States is well known for using drone strikes to accomplish such things.
- The United States is well known for overthrowing governments in South America.
- The United States is well known for equipping local populations to do it's dirty work (ie Syria and Afghanistan).
- Columbia recently became a 'global partner' member of NATO, and is likely to be cooperating with the US.
- Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world, and won't allow American oil companies to profit from it.
- Venezuela doesn't trade oil in petrodollars.
- The United States is backing an illegitimate challenger to Maduro's leadership.
- Venezuela has identified both Columbian, and United States citizens as the perpetrators of the attack.
- Bolton's clipboard - indicating recent American military involvement in Columbia, or intended military involvement.

In light of all of this, you think the United States is inclined to take a 'hands off' approach to Venezuela? That's never been the US style, and it certainly isn't now. Trump has already talked about sending troops to Venezuela.

I don't know if anyone told you, but I won the internet with this post. Maybe you could respond to all the points made, and convince me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're right, I dunno. I'm literally polishing my trophy with my nutsack as we speak, but if you wanna try and take it from me, be my guest, bruv (That's british for 'bro', bro).

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25796336 - 02/06/19 11:28 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i don't think it's terribly controversial to suggest that the United States wants Maduro killed.

I don’t think it’s terribly likely the US would believe killing maduro would change anything. Chavez died and nothing changed. Actually things got worse.

Quote:

The United States is well known for equipping local populations to do it's dirty work (ie Syria and Afghanistan).

Even in Venezuela, getting your hands on a quadcopter and a stick of dynamite diesnt require American assistance.

Quote:

Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world, and won't allow American oil companies to profit from it.

Countries around the world have nationalized their oil industries. Saudi Arabia did exactly the same thing Venezuela did, divesting their American partners from their oil industry. Saudi Aramco is the sole operator in Saudi Arabia. The Venezuelan oil company actually owns one of the largest petroleum refiners in the US, Citgo. Norway and the UK also have sole domain over their oil reserves. Iran. Russia. Yet, somehow Venezuela is just a bridge too far. Nope.

Quote:

Venezuela doesn't trade oil in petrodollars.

So what?

Quote:

- Venezuela has identified both Columbian, and United States citizens as the perpetrators of the attack.

Nope. They identified Venezuelans, some of whom are living in exile. There are a lot of Venezuelans who oppose maduro who have had to leave the country for their own safety. Almost 15% of the Venezuelan population has left the county in the past 15 years, the largest emigration of refugees in the Americas in history. 30% of the Venezuelan population say they would leave the country if they could.

There is nothing historically unusual for plots to overthrow a government to be hatched by the opposition in exile.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (02/06/19 11:31 PM)

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25796337 - 02/06/19 11:28 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:
The only similarity between the drones used by the military to remotely attack targets and the drone used in the assasination attempt is the word “drone.” The cia/military drones are multi million dollar remote controlled aircraft only slightly smaller than manned aircraft that fire gps guided missiles. The the drone used in carcas was a $1000 quadcopter with some explosives taped to it.

Again, the US wouldn't announce an illegal assassinad to the world.  Of course we'd make it look like it wasn't us.

Quote:

koods said:
You can’t on one hand say that the use of drones points to the US, when the us drone program bears absolutely no resemblance to the clearly amateur attempt on maduro’s life with a quadcopter fitted with what is essentially a suicide vest.

If I had multimillion dollar drones that would provide clear evidence that I was behind the attack, I'd probably use cheaper drones. Just sayin. I think Koods thinks the CIA is fucking retarded. It's not. Intelligence is in the fucking name bro!

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #25796339 - 02/06/19 11:28 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

John Bolton is now tweeting bribes to senior Venezuelan military officers.  :wtf:

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1093239408520761345

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: koods] * 2
    #25796344 - 02/06/19 11:36 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

i don't think it's terribly controversial to suggest that the United States wants Maduro killed.

I don’t think it’s terribly likely the US would believe killing maduro would change anything. Chavez died and nothing changed. Actually things got worse.

The United States has already designated his unelected successor, with some level of success! The last thing standing in Gaido's way is Maduro.

Quote:

Quote:

The United States is well known for equipping local populations to do it's dirty work (ie Syria and Afghanistan).

Even in Venezuela, getting your hands on a quadcopter and a stick of dynamite diesnt require American assistance.

Quote:

Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the world, and won't allow American oil companies to profit from it.

Countries around the world have nationalized their oil industries. Saudi Arabia did exactly the same thing Venezuela did, divesting their American partners from their oil industry. Saudi Aramco is the sole operator in Saudi Arabia. The Venezuelan oil company actually owns one of the largest petroleum refiners in the US, Citgo. Norway and the UK also have sole domain over their oil reserves. Iran. Russia. Yet, somehow Venezuela is just a bridge too far. Nope.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Saudi Arabia only trades oil for petrodollars (US dollars). I should also throw out the fact that Saudi Arabia buys an absolute fuckton of arms from the United States, and there's money to be made in that way. Aside from that, it's always good to have allies in the middle east, like Saudi Arabia. Not the same situation.

Saudi Arabia would be more difficult to marginalize than Venezuela. They also don't have as much oil. Venezuela is an easy target.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Venezuela doesn't trade oil in petrodollars.

So what?

I don't know if you realize this, but the petrodollar is a very serious component of United States' power over the rest of the world. I suppose we can argue about that point, if you would like, but you will surely lose that argument also.

Quote:

Quote:

Nope. They identified Venezuelans, some of whom are living in exile.

Evidence, please. Everything I've read suggests otherwise, but I'd be curious to see what CNN has to say on the matter.

Quote:

There are a lot of Venezuelans who oppose maduro who have had to leave the country for their own safety. Almost 15% of the Venezuelan population has left the county in the past 15 years, the largest emigration of refugees in the Americas in history. 30% of the Venezuelan population say they would leave the country if they could.

Do you have any evidence that they are leaving because Maduro might have them killed? Last I checked, they were leaving because there wasn't adequate resources (due to the sanctions that the United States has placed on Venezuela, and some other factors).

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/06/19 11:38 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25796347 - 02/06/19 11:40 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

koods said:

Quote:

koods said:

If I had multimillion dollar drones that would provide clear evidence that I was behind the attack, I'd probably use cheaper drones. Just sayin. I think Koods thinks the CIA is fucking retarded. It's not. Intelligence is in the fucking name bro!

Again, the arrogance to think that Venezuelans couldn’t come up with the idea to strap some dynamite to a Walmar drone themselves. That’s obviously the ingenuity only an American is capable of.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25796348 - 02/06/19 11:41 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

don't know if you realize this, but the petrodollar is a very serious component of United States' power over the rest of the world. I suppose we can argue about that point, if you would like, but you will surely lose that argument also.

I’m very aware people believe that. It is a rather silly thing to believe.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25796350 - 02/06/19 11:42 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
There is nothing historically unusual for plots to overthrow a government to be hatched by the opposition in exile.

Missed this little tidbit. Now that's a good point.

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25796351 - 02/06/19 11:42 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

don't know if you realize this, but the petrodollar is a very serious component of United States' power over the rest of the world. I suppose we can argue about that point, if you would like, but you will surely lose that argument also.

I’m very aware people believe that. It is a rather silly thing to believe.

Why is that?

--------------------
FARTS

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #25796362 - 02/06/19 11:50 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I recommend you follow the link, and read the full page. It provides an excellent education on why the petrodollar is important.

Quote:

The petrodollar system elevated the U.S. dollar to the world's reserve currency and, through this status, the United States enjoys persistent trade deficits and is a global economic hegemony. The petrodollar system also provides the United States’ financial markets with a source of liquidity and foreign capital inflows through petrodollar "recycling." However, an explanation of the effects of petrodollars on the U.S. dollar requires a brief synopsis of the history of the petrodollar. (For more, see: Global Trade And The Currency Market and US-Saudi Relations: A Complex Scenario.)

Since the most sought-after commodity in the world - oil - is priced in U.S. dollars, the petrodollar helped elevated the greenback as the world's dominant currency. In fact, according to the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) triennial survey, 88% of all foreign exchanges deals initiated in April 2016, involved the USD on one side [1]. With this status, the U.S. dollar enjoys what some have asserted to be an "exorbitant privilege" of perpetually financing its current account deficit by issuing dollar denominated assets at very low rates of interest as well as becoming a global economic hegemony.

I think I just won the internet again! And I'm drunk as shit! I'm still drinking though, bro... You can still catch me. I'm drinkin Hurricane High Gravity... It's the West coast Steal Rerserve.

--------------------
FARTS

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/06/19 11:52 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25796367 - 02/06/19 11:52 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Indeed.  You're killing it wooof!

:freewilly:

--------------------

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US supports Venezuelan coup attempt - "Totally not meddling" [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #25796376 - 02/06/19 11:56 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Indeed.  You're killing it wooof!

:freewilly:

Came here to school, graduated to the high life
Trump players, Koods stars, addicted to the limelight
Hurricane High gravity got me feelin' like a champion
The shroomery never sleeps, better slip me an Ambien

:rockon:

*Pats himself on the back some more and acts like a douche*

Edited by Bigbadwooof (02/06/19 11:57 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder