Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKingsmanname
Male User Gallery

Loc: Minnesota Flag
Any Moderators Have A "Outdated Info" Page?
    #25764871 - 01/24/19 09:47 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

As the title suggests, do any moderators have any forums they've specifically put together themselves with outdated teks,methods, and information? I know Bodhisatta responded to a similar thread saying, "Do your own research!" But an expansive guide from a proven member in the introduction pages would eliminate the need for constant repeated questions/methods that new people like me post when they first start. I've seen a few user posted threads out there that are pretty expansive. But that's alot of opinion based info mixed in with good info so it's tough to decipher.

After trying things of my own based on old info, it'd be nice for new users to have an outdated guide of things to avoid so we can skip a lot of the nonsense. Sorry for another dumb thread from me, but its a legit question with a hope for legit results. Much appreciated guys and gals!

--------------------
Hope for the best, expect the worse!
I want to do what no one's done yet.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any Moderators Have A "Outdated Info" Page? [Re: Kingsmanname]
    #25764925 - 01/24/19 10:18 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

No, just hope new people have some research skills. We spend the time we do have making new info not sifting old info

Don't look up posts older than 3-5 years.
Don't follow shit wrote by people with nothing to show and with no continued paper trail of success.
Don't bother with methods that people haven't replicated.
Search for posts with pictures.
Etc .

Besides i put a bunch of shit in the archives and even made a trash folder so the file path is archive>trash but people still find them and link to them. And right at the top it says archive and trash. So people tend to blatantly ignore the warnings are the same people looking up 15 year old stuff

--------------------
Everything you need in one spot.

My Q&A thread. Ask me questions here rather than in Private Message
Bod's chat thread
Buy Bod a beer:
BTC: 1G7roCpYmNp4VqnKySQeBkaFTc7JMzKLpL
ETH: 0x2091cE981af8129986C50AC0818e1aCA76076768
DOGE: DQNyGtUNHwYUrGECag1VRmMcf6QVeTY4V1

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
Re: Any Moderators Have A "Outdated Info" Page? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25764935 - 01/24/19 10:29 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

I've become baffled by how much info there is on this forum. Personally I don't find it hard to weed out the garbage.

General protocal for all viable forms of cultivation are here and easy to find. If you want to use old strategies, go for it and the testimonials are there for you to know what to expect. If you reinvent the wheel you are on your own. Report your findings. Otherwise just follow instructions laid out by those who know stuff (not pretending to be one).

OfflineKingsmanname
Male User Gallery

Loc: Minnesota Flag
Re: Any Moderators Have A "Outdated Info" Page? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25764993 - 01/24/19 11:05 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure something like that wasn't out there. I try and do my due diligence with looking up proven stuff NOW. But starting out, everything sounded like "correct information." I'll take a look at the trash stuff and make sure to stray away from it. I do really appreciate your guys time to answer these types of questions. It seriously helps quite a bit. Especially with your promptness.

--------------------
Hope for the best, expect the worse!
I want to do what no one's done yet.

Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: Any Moderators Have A "Outdated Info" Page? [Re: Kingsmanname]
    #25764997 - 01/24/19 11:08 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Just follow the recent threads. And most of the people with "trusted cultivator" tags usually have a list of their preferred methods on their home page.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation