Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSyrxinge
Psychonaut
Female

Loc: United States Flag
LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again?
    #25761717 - 01/22/19 09:38 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

So I've had this question for a while revolving around tolerance for LSD, now I've heard that after about 3 days of abstinence, the typical range and intensity of the effects will return but I have also heard from people that this is not true and you must wait at least 7 days. I would like to know what everyone else's opinions are involving LSD tolerance and how long you usually wait (also what is your minimum amount of days that you've waited before dropping that still gave you the normal effects you would get while tripping from whatever dose you took from your last trip)

I also have the question of since I tripped 74 hours ago with two hits that equaled to 250ug would I be able to trip again here in the next 12 hours with 500ug (which is double the dose since it's only been 74 hours) would I have around relatively the same trip as I would on 250ug? I only ask because it is my sister's birthday and she would like me to trip with her. If I would have known she wanted to trip together then I would not have tripped this week. I am not too worried about wasting my LSD because I can get it whenever I want from a family member of mine so that is not an issue for me.

I have tripped within a 3 day period time but because it was weak LSD and I had no idea at the time what dosage it was ( my first couple times trying LSD so I knew nothing really just kind of took it with my friend a few years back...) I ended up not having as strong as a trip (it was way weaker than the first and the first was around a 150ug trip for me) which made me kind of disappointed but since I will be able to know exactly how much I have, I can dose accordingly this time.

--------------------
We are stars wrapped in skin, the light you are seeking has always been within.

Edited by Syrxinge (01/22/19 10:42 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: Syrxinge]
    #25761751 - 01/22/19 10:02 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

First time I did real LSD I was 14, it was 1979 and only half a hit. I knew right then this drug was going to be special to me. I next found it at 19, only 1 hit, back then people would say 100-150ug per hit that actually knew what LSD was and how it was dosed. I happen to have been a drug nerd and wanted to know everything that was written and studied scientifically. (Ahead of my time? for the people I was around, definitely)

After many years of tripping on LSD and for one year almost every week or twice a week sometimes, and never doing more than 3 hits (only once) and 2 were pretty intense for ANYONE that took the same batches going around. I would say the 100-150ug was pretty accurate. Strongest ever was "flying eyeball" and I was used to 2 of various hits going around that summer. I tripped the hardest I ever tripped on those, so they must have been double, I'm guessing 200-250 maybe.:shrug: Decades of experience here.

I would say wait at least a week if you want to do L that soon and have a good supply, but waiting for at least 2-4 weeks (or more) is significantly better than trying to double up in a few days or even a week to get the same trip or better. Never mind the "wasting" of it. It's just better to wait and get a full on magical journey each time than to try and trip more sooner in my honest and humble opinion.

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: Syrxinge]
    #25761759 - 01/22/19 10:05 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

250ug hit? Nope

150ug legit dose is never disappointing. Your first time you took ~70ug and the 250ug hit you think you have is around 100 :lol:

I wait one week for shrooms and 2 weeks for LSD

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: grati]
    #25761891 - 01/22/19 11:02 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

You can do it every 3-4 days but it's not the same as if you wait a week or two between doses. I've tripped the next day but had to take 4 times the amount I took the day before and that's just a waste to me.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

OfflineSyrxinge
Psychonaut
Female

Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: grati]
    #25761908 - 01/22/19 11:08 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

grati said:
250ug hit? Nope

150ug legit dose is never disappointing. Your first time you took ~70ug and the 250ug hit you think you have is around 100 :lol:

It was definitely 150ug for my first time tripping as when I watched my family member lay the LSD months later, he told me it was 150ug (he has been doing this for 30 years so I trust his word since he makes it entirely by himself, he also was not the person who I had gotten it from the first two times I had tripped either.) and the trip I had was almost exactly the same trip as my first. I should also mention that LSD affects me differently compared to others due to the neurological defect I was born with. 

But what is in the past is in the past, I know exactly how much I have now and I trust who I got it from, I should have proofread my post as it was not one single hit of LSD I had taken the first time.

Anyways thank you for the feedback :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineLoveroftheLight
New Guy
Male
    #25763482 - 01/23/19 05:09 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Syrxinge said:
Quote:

grati said:
250ug hit? Nope

It was definitely 150ug for my first time tripping as when I watched my family member lay the LSD months later, he told me it was 150ug (he has been doing this for 30 years so I trust his word since he makes it entirely by himself, he also was not the person who I had gotten it from the first two times I had tripped either.) and the trip I had was almost exactly the same trip as my first. I should also mention that LSD affects me differently compared to others due to the neurological defect I was born with. 

But what is in the past is in the past, I know exactly how much I have now and I trust who I got it from, I should have proofread my post as it was not one single hit of LSD I had taken the first time.

What a nice response to the typical shroomery member's "I know everything so here is some opinionated fact" post.

Everybody here seems to know it all lol. Anyways, welcome and stick around. There lots of cool members and endless pertinent knowledge located here. Be safe and happy travels!

Never done lsd btw. Just saying hi.

--------------------
Sorry for wasting your time, or not. 
God bless -LoverOfTheLight

OfflinePJammer24
Archetype Novice

Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: LoveroftheLight]
    #25763496 - 01/23/19 05:17 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

i would just double my dose and roll with it....

OfflineSyrxinge
Psychonaut
Female

Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: LoveroftheLight]
    #25764176 - 01/23/19 10:36 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LoveroftheLight said:
Quote:

Syrxinge said:
Quote:

grati said:
250ug hit? Nope

What a nice response to the typical shroomery member's "I know everything so here is some opinionated fact" post.

Everybody here seems to know it all lol. Anyways, welcome and stick around. There lots of cool members and endless pertinent knowledge located here. Be safe and happy travels!

Never done lsd btw. Just saying hi.

Thank you for the welcome! I tend to ignore those type of people lol. Like I said I trust my uncle so I don't have an issue with the dosages.

I have been looking at a few posts and have enjoyed reading some of the things on here. I am definitely glad I decided to make an account and stop lurking :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineCountHTML
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: Maine
    #25764240 - 01/23/19 11:08 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Tolerance resets faster than it takes for that certain “magic” or sparkle to return. I dosed almost weekly for the longest time and while it was certainly fun, there is a certain punch that the experience has when I’ve been away from it for a few months.

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: CountHTML]
    #25764537 - 01/24/19 02:40 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Bigger the interval, better the magic

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: LSD and LSD Tolerance. What Is Your Opinion and Could I Dose Again? [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #25764862 - 01/24/19 09:43 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LeningradCowboy said:
Bigger the interval, better the magic

Jump to top. Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience