Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Caps McGee]
    #25755456 - 01/20/19 07:20 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Caps McGee said:
Simplest substrate for pan cyanescens?

Simplest? It's been done on coir.

Currently I'm using store bought manure and coir 50/50.

Also, Mary's grows with the modified pf cakes will be something I'll be trying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ally known as ... Flag
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: nube424]
    #25755825 - 01/20/19 10:55 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Coir only, no poo? Do they do decent? I'm trying to avoid pastuerizing if at all possible ... I'm lazy and space cased, and typically forget what I'm doing and overheat

--------------------
πŸ„πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

Ask Caps! (My Q&A Thread)
Caps' Comprehensive Cultivation Tek List

OfflineShaperDreaming
Weirdo
Female User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
    #25755831 - 01/20/19 10:57 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Caps McGee said:
Simplest substrate for pan cyanescens?

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18249265/fpart/1/vc/1

Looks like straw, coir, verm can work too. My area only has poo in the warmer season, so I'm likely going to try this recipe (minus the coffee).

Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: ShaperDreaming]
    #25755849 - 01/20/19 11:07 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It's been done with just coir but it's not likely to succeed. Why don't u try the modified pf cakes? Look at Marys grows.

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack

Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: nube424]
    #25755856 - 01/20/19 11:10 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I'll give them a peak thx

--------------------
πŸ„πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Basel Switzerland
Trusted Cultivator
    #25756092 - 01/20/19 01:03 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

yeah I have seen it done without poo (supposedly) but not with great results and I have much more commonly seen poo-less pan subs pr4oduce nothing. even with poo pans are tricky to pull up you first times. the biggest difference I feel in growing pans compared to cubes is the moderating of the FC. I run cycles of different rh,fae, and even O2 enrichment at different stages of the fruiting process. mostly you need to create a state of constant evaporation. I check my pans several times a day whereas with cubes I just drop em in FC then forget about them until harvest, pick em soak or mist em then repeat. once you have colonized bulk with cubes you have pretty much won whereas with pans that's the easy part.

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
online  pant cult classes available last Saturday of every month go to buymeacoffee.com/jakeoncid to sign up (1 on 1 consultations also available
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack

Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Jakeoncid419]
    #25756118 - 01/20/19 01:10 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Wow... well I'm going to swipe some agar later tonight or tomorrow after work... get something different going

--------------------
πŸ„πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Caps McGee] * 1
    #25756193 - 01/20/19 01:43 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Caps McGee said:
Wow... well I'm going to swipe some agar later tonight or tomorrow after work... get something different going

hell yeah! they are much more fun to grow imo and I enjoy the pan trip so much more than cubes. pans (well the Australian pans) feel like a acid trip very high visuals low anxiety and they give me energy whereas with cubes im not moving lol. now its really interesting is the differences in chemical compounds. Psilocybin and psilocin are part of the tryptamine family. Their chemical structure is very close to serotonin. All Pans contain serotonin. Cube's and wood lovers do not. psilocin primarily effects the receptors for serotonin, and there is evidence that psilocybin slows the reuptake of serotonin in the brain allowing this neurotransmitter more time to act in the synapse.
tryptamine derivatives in Pan's from Australia, Hawaii and Thailand were investigated. of the 70 specimens collected all of them contained psilocin, serotonin and urea. however Those from Hawaii were also relatively rich in psilocybin, whereas the species from Australia and Thailand had almost no psilocybin and most of the active compound was psilocin. so while i am kinda partial to the saying a cube is a cube the same most definatly cannot be said about pans

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
online  pant cult classes available last Saturday of every month go to buymeacoffee.com/jakeoncid to sign up (1 on 1 consultations also available
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack

#25756222 - 01/20/19 02:02 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Yes... the effects on the seritonergic system are precisely why I dose as large and often as I do... based on what you describe, pans may be more helpful than cubes for my manic/depression swings

--------------------
πŸ„πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

Offlinemullugh
Stranger
Male
    #25756286 - 01/20/19 02:33 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Just lost two boxes, but I've got the wind in my sails and I'll carry on until I've nailed it. Two healthy boxes still in the grow zone

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack

Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: mullugh]
    #25756290 - 01/20/19 02:36 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah... I'll keep at it till it's stuck to the wall! :goodluck:

--------------------
πŸ„πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

Offlinemullugh
Stranger
Male
    #25756298 - 01/20/19 02:39 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Caps McGee said:
Yeah... I'll keep at it till it's stuck to the wall! :goodluck:

πŸ‘

OfflineAsuraS
Cyantist

Loc: Texas
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: mullugh]
    #25756331 - 01/20/19 02:56 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

TL;DR - pans are a mind fuck

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Caps McGee] * 1
    #25756338 - 01/20/19 02:59 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Caps McGee said:

hell yeah! they are much more fun to grow imo and I enjoy the pan trip so much more than cubes. pans (well the Australian pans) feel like a acid trip very high visuals low anxiety and they give me energy whereas with cubes im not moving lol. now its really interesting
Quote:

Caps McGee said:
Yes... the effects on the seritonergic system are precisely why I dose as large and often as I do... based on what you describe, pans may be more helpful than cubes for my manic/depression swings

exactly. I have boarder line personality disorder, so I dose for similar reasons, and I defiantly notice a longer period of peace and calmness after use macro dosing with the pans. my wife howeveris bipolar for her a micro dose of tamps has been her best medication thus far. it is very interesting being a pioneer of the medicinal benefits of these amazing organisms. be sure to document as much as possible that info could be worth its weight in gold here very soon. because while big pharma can learn to grow em it has taken me years to acquire intimate knowledge of the effects of different species and while everyone is different and will have a unique experience their are tendencies and reports uniform to certain species. just eating mushrooms will not fix you. there is much more to it than that which im sure you know. anyway good luck hope u get em faster than I did because I notice a huge improvement on their effectiveness on my condition. finding the right strain/species is important

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Asura]
    #25756350 - 01/20/19 03:03 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Asura said:
TL;DR - pans are a mind fuck

really? I don't get a twisted mind (from aussies at least) I actually get a VERY visual but very clearheaded trip, cubes give me anxiety and a mind fuck, tamps give me a incredible body high and the giggles, pan aus give me lots of energy extreme sometimes blinding visuals but they don't make me tear my mind apart inside like some trips where u just cant stop thinking and worrying and you constantly feel like u need something. lol Im not a fan of those trips that's what I consider a "mind fuck"

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

Invisiblemary fairchild
Pantheist

Trusted Cultivator
    #25756403 - 01/20/19 03:25 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Similarities and differences,
Same with me regarding Pans at least- spiky mirth- feel like I'm 15yrs old. periods of extreme excitement. Higher energy, longer lasting trip.

But I prefer cubes- much deeper, more synesthesia, divergent in the most delightful directions, somehow more therapeutic and satisfying.

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack

Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: mary fairchild]
    #25756431 - 01/20/19 03:37 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I feel an interspecies tea coming!

--------------------
πŸ„πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

Invisiblerickyswamps
Bad Apple
I'm a teapot

#25756444 - 01/20/19 03:41 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Caps McGee said:
I feel an interspecies tea coming!

:devito:

Best idea I've heard in a very long time.

OfflineJakeoncid419
Follow me.....
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: mary fairchild]
    #25756450 - 01/20/19 03:42 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mary fairchild said:
Similarities and differences,
Same with me regarding Pans at least- spiky mirth- feel like I'm 15yrs old. periods of extreme excitement. Higher energy, longer lasting trip.

But I prefer cubes- much deeper, more synesthesia, divergent in the most delightful directions, somehow more therapeutic and satisfying.

See this is the part that really fascinates me!! do you take them for any specific condition or just the betterment of your mental health in general  or what ? I’m interested in what cubes are treating as you are the first person I’ve ever spoken with who has tried other species and says they prefer cubes.  Cubes probably sit towards the very bottom of my list on all dmt analog psychedelics. I don’t know cubes give me an extreme amount of anxiety and then that mindfuck I suppose I can see how it could be therapeutic as I do dwell on my self during cube trips but they are exhausting it’s just too mush in my head.  As for mixing them I made us some Hattrick chocolates that are pans tamps and a title wave as well as some pan and Tamp chocolates, I have not had the Hattrick yet but the pan and tamp was fantastic

--------------------
Natural omt/detox
JOC PAN TEK
CORDYCEPS MILITARIS

EXOTICS
[

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack

#25756463 - 01/20/19 03:46 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Oh I'm fucking geared up now! Sterilizing agar...

--------------------
πŸ„πŸ’šπŸ˜Ž

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds