Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCapnCook
Stranger

Loc: 5th dimension
Really weird DMT trip
    #25737238 - 01/10/19 11:35 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

So there was some dmt resin stuck to my table thats been sitting there for a day. So Its 1:00 AM and I say what the hell. I scrape it up with a butter knife and smear it on some blue lotus and pack the bong.

I light it up, thick smoke fills the bong and wam. The feeling of 100 hits of acid floods my brain. It did not feel like my past DMT experiences, this was on a whole other level. Usually it feels mushroomy with a little euphoria. This was straight up bitter mindfuck. But I held on.

I get under the covers, next thing I know Im in a room in front of a counter (the table kind) and there's a dude in a gray suit and tie standing behind it. I didn't see a face, just the torso. I think it was some kind of intergalactic bartender of some sort. Then all of a sudden it just goes black and the room fades away and Im back to normal.

I have no idea what the fuck happened. Was that a breakthrough experience? I remember the whole thing. Kinda scared to go there again, I don't know how much I took, but it was a LOT.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: Really weird DMT trip [Re: CapnCook]
    #25737284 - 01/11/19 12:40 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds pretty dope and funky. It was probably psychedelic as fuck. I've found the biggest factor of not wanting to go back is the physical sensations you get, where it feels like you're about to die, generally not something you want to re-experience, except for the awesomeness of DMT visions, which is alluring. How long was it? Sounds like 5 minutes.

It could be breakthrough. But maybe it was a "level 2 or 3 (out of 4)", for some reason people always think (1) if there's an entity and you don't go anywhere or stay in one spot it's not breakthrough or (2) if they don't tell you anything or convey information it might not be breakthrough - but those are just common assumptions. One of the reasons I tried DMT so many times was to see if I ever broke through or not. There isn't always a chrysanthemum that you break through, so you can tell, sometimes you just go there.

I've had a somewhat similar experience except there was no background or place. I was just going to smoke some weed, and was looking forward to that pot, but my pipe, unknowingly, still had some DMT residual in it. I didn't even notice or taste it as I sat on the couch. Then I toked the pipe and was stoned. I thought I noticed something but didn't pay much attention to it because it should have been just weed.

After 30 seconds to a minute I noticed how stoned and sedated I was. Finally I was like "Fuck, what is that?" then looked, at last, and it was a flashing bulb of light that seemed alive and was trying to get my attention, which it ended up doing then. It was like a kind of fairy (it was a pulsating orb of light, right there in the living room). Then it all dissolved and everything was engulfed in that wave of light until it passed over. Then, I started to see a "dinosaur-reptilian-lizard-elephant" man, wearing a purple suit, looking like a boss and staring at me with some kind of disappointment.

His face was constantly changing. At first it looked like a goomba from the Mario Bros. movie, then it changed to like a lizard, then a dinosaur, then elephant creature like thing; etc and kept shifting. I only saw him from the torso up, the legs blended away, so he looked like a ghost, except everything was so clear and vivid. The background was just darkness. The total thing was about five minutes, and he was there for like 3. I wasn't expecting it or intending to breakthrough, but was pleasantly surprised. It was like, the screen wasn't full, so I couldn't see his legs.

It was bizarre enough for me. Cannabis edibles can give me visuals too sometimes, and when I get entities off them, they're more human, literally. Not humanoids. And they seem alive (I also get things not human). Except, I think DMT is still more special and psychedelic. It's stronger.

--------------------

OfflineCapnCook
Stranger

Loc: 5th dimension
Re: Really weird DMT trip [Re: Blabble40]
    #25737830 - 01/11/19 09:09 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Blabble40 said:
it feels like you're about to die, How long was it? Sounds like 5 minutes.

I think it was a level 5 because I was in another place completely. None of that little fractals and color pattern bullshit. I was sent to another LOCATION.

it only lasted 5 minutes tho

--------------------

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: Really weird DMT trip [Re: CapnCook]
    #25738264 - 01/11/19 01:09 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah it could happen. I think if it doesn't scare you or creep you out, it isn't breakthrough. Taking one toke and seeing a chrysanthemum and not breaking through/not wanting to can give you anxiety and make you feel all sick, but it still isn't breakthrough.

Some of the most intense DMT experiences I've had, couldn't be explained. My consciousness left my body completely, and was somewhere else. Nothing correlated with this reality at all. The best I could describe it was like "a stream of psychedelic imagery, like a "globe" of rotating visions and images that were constantly changing", which doesn't do it justice.

There were shapes, but nothing from this world, colors, that I hadn't ever seen before. It was just bizarre, couldn't be explained at all, and no, they weren't chrysanthemums and didn't resemble the purple-green image in my sig at all.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals