Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Amazon Coir, Injection Ports, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRyanp
LsaLOver

Loc: California
My fist monotub and growing plan:)
    #25732963 - 01/09/19 02:35 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Any tips for sterilization of my substrate...I plan on just adding a pound and a half of vermiculite to a pound of coir into boiling water then boil it for a bit then strain it. Then use it for a pound of spawn that is colonized mix it up into my big 64 quart bin with 2 holes on each longside and one on the widths each 1 1/2 inch in diameter cover those till colonized open up the holes fill them with polyfill then hydrate everyday with a spray bottle on walls and cap of bin. Any problems with this plan? Also I plan on just not exposing to sunlight till colonized.Then just use 12hr natural sun periods to grow these. BTW they are penis envy. 2mls in 1 pound of hydrated grain. On top of that is it a problem I didn't red hot the needle tip or wipe injection port as the top was brand new and port couldn't of added any contams from one injection?

--------------------
New to this shit.🥵

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebloozmahn
Dude
 User Gallery
Re: My fist monotub and growing plan:) [Re: Ryanp]
    #25732967 - 01/09/19 02:43 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

don't reinvent the wheel. plenty of proven teks here that you can use, and i don't recall any of them involving boiling substrate.

InvisibleXnMe
Somth'n of a Somth'n
 User Gallery

Re: My fist monotub and growing plan:) [Re: bloozmahn]
    #25733041 - 01/09/19 05:15 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bloozmahn said:
don't reinvent the wheel. plenty of proven teks here that you can use, and i don't recall any of them involving boiling substrate.

:whathesaid:
Click the link in my signature below and follow tek :thumbup:

--------------------
:volcano: Thanks too all :volcano:
        Best Tek List, click it

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Amazon Coir, Injection Ports, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation