Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenewboy
Stranger
Feeling disorientated/anxious even after 5 weeks?
    #25720368 - 01/03/19 05:46 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

So I’ve done shrooms before and it was great it gave me a more positive outlook on life and just felt slightly better but nothing really changed in me, about 6 months  my friend suggested doing it again, I didn’t really want to but didn’t really mind so tripped with him, the trip was good but the shrooms were stronger (still I didn’t trip balls/no major visuals) it’s been about 5 weeks and I still feel funny, just really in my own head and disconnected from reality, I’ve had problems with anxiety before and it’s really activated it and now I just spend my whole time thinking about/getting anxious about when it will pass, I’m getting really freaked out and am unsure what I should do? I’m not even sure if it’s really the shroom after effect or it just reactivated my anxiety from when I was younger and that’s made me feel disconnected, I’m having trouble concentrating and feel less like my normal talkative self and it fucking sucks. Do I just need to work on getting my brain back into its previous thinking pattern (which I find really hard to do when my anxiety is just saying it’s not me but the shrooms and my thoughts seem harder to control now) or Is there anything I can do? I feel like I’ve just wasted the last 5 weeks and have just been floating around, which is really surprising since the first experience I had not even a week of feeling really weird. Anyone with similar experiences? At times I feel like I’m on the verge of a panic attack but then quickly quell it, my thoughts go really quickly. I’m really missing my old self (but do note I have had obsessions before about feeling different suddenly when I was younger but at least then I could tell myself it’s just in my head), will this effect just slowly wear off? What do you recommend speeding up the process?

Thanks guys, any help would be very much appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Void Flag
Re: Feeling disorientated/anxious even after 5 weeks? [Re: newboy]
    #25720514 - 01/03/19 08:09 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

If this would happen to me, what I would do is start a project. Maybe you want to learn how play an instrument, maybe you want to learn how to paint. Maybe you want to set up a company, and design and sell your own clothes, makeup, jewelry. Who knows, I don't know what you deeply want to achieve. But I think if you do it, you will fix your anxiety.

--------------------

Offlinenewboy
Stranger
Re: Feeling disorientated/anxious even after 5 weeks? [Re: Sellith]
    #25721638 - 01/03/19 07:27 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm, so you think it's something the mushroom is wanting me to shake off, not the mushroom itself? It really doesn't feel like that, I was quite content before.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Re: Feeling disorientated/anxious even after 5 weeks? [Re: newboy]
    #25721778 - 01/03/19 08:43 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with sellith

Maybe for different reasons but put your mind into something else

I remember being pretty rattled by the lingering whatevers the first time I dropped acid but it wears off

The absolute worst thing you can do is worry about it. Easier said than done but find other shit to think about and when it does creep in your thoughts put a positive spin on it - make it a growth thing

and uh don’t trip again until you’re ready and 100% want to (probably goes without saying)

you’re fine dude / trust me

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleKaruna
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling disorientated/anxious even after 5 weeks? [Re: newboy] * 1
    #25728678 - 01/07/19 08:55 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It's normal to feel a bit out of sorts afterwards, it can last a while as your mind processes and integrates the experience, eventually your mind will level out and you'll feel better than ever. You mentioned being prediposed to anxiety before and having it 'activated', this is a common effect of psychedelics where they can amplify your mindstate and subconscious, bringing forth that which lies within oneself. This is a medicinal effect which provides an opportunity to face it, find resolution and move on... Try not to anticipate anxious mindstates as that in itself can create them, don't be quick to judge anything and give yourself some space.

I'd recommend to start meditation, to learn how to relax and find your calm inner space beyond the thinking mind. It can also help to exercise in nature to get the juices flowing and get some fresh air, then drink fresh spring water and eat healthy natural foods with plenty of rest to recover.

Wishing you all the best, feel free to send a message if you'd like to chat.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies